Florida Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muttering in Spanish, Ricardo rubbed and tweaked until she threw her head back and began trembling. I thought she might fall, so I moved in behind her to hold her up while Ricardo continued to torment her teats and gave her the pleasure she sought. When she'd had enough, she twisted away from us and sank to the floor.

Ricardo and I looked at each other and then down at the incredibly horny woman who for the moment was prostrate at our feet. Ricardo looked pleadingly at me, the unspoken question clearly understood. I looked down and figured, 'What the hell?'

Retrieving one of my unused rubbers from the nightstand, I handed the foil packet to Ricardo. In less than a minute, he had his pants down, rubber on and was mounting Sandy on the floor.

"Matt?" she squeaked with apprehension.

"It's okay, baby. He's got a rubber on."

"Oh...okay," she replied. A moment later she grunted as he pushed into her.

Ricardo didn't show a whole lot of technique, but under the circumstances, who could blame him? I sat on the bed and watched her lock her long legs around his waist while his brown hairy ass moved up and down in the age-old in-and-out. He never varied his pace or his stroke, but simply fucked her for his own pleasure. I figured we might be there all night, considering that he'd just cum and possibly had jacked off earlier. Much to my surprise, he didn't last too terribly long, but then again, fifteen minutes of energetic pumping is not too bad either.

I had fantasized about moments like this, and much as I had imagined, it fired up my testosterone-fortified libido. By the time Ricardo had finished, I had a first class raging erection. With a wave of my hand, I dismissed him. Before he had his shirttails tucked in and his pants zipped up, I had a cock ring on. I picked Sandy off the floor, and placed her with her ass at edge of the bed, lifted and supported by two pillows. Grabbing both ankles, I spread her wide and skewered her wanton cunt.

I was banging away for several minutes before I heard the door close behind me. I must have already cum three times that night and such was the state of my excitement that I quickly approached the point of no return. I wasn't ready to cum, not yet. I knew that if I blew this load, nothing could prevent me from passing out for the night, so I pulled off.

I had a burning thirst and through the fog of sexual passion I remembered that we had a full bottle of champagne to drink. Pouring two glasses, I returned to Sandy still sprawled out on top of the two pillows with her pussy gaping open. Seeing the offered refreshment, Sandy managed to sit up. At this point she looked like hell, with her hair sticking out wildly and makeup smeared.

I patted her hair down as she took a sip. "Oh god, I must look a mess," she ruefully said. Getting up, she went into the bath. "I do look like hell!" she called out. "Give me a minute."

"Sure thing, Babe."

A few minutes later, she came with her face repaired. I must admit she looked a whole lot better.

Sandy poured herself another glass and then sat at the edge of the bed, sipping her drink. She looked at me questioningly. "I bet you think I'm a slut."

"Well, I didn't say that."

"But you think it. You think I'm a total slut? Is that why you let Ricardo fuck me?"

"Well, I...I thought that you wanted it. I made sure he had a rubber."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. But you still haven't answered me."

"What?"

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Does that repulse you?"

"No. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. You're also the wildest woman I ever been with... You didn't want Ricardo to fuck you?"

She giggled and shrugged, "Yeah, I did. Thanks for looking out after me."

"You're welcome."

"I guess I am a slut," she bemoaned. "Always have been. I don't know if I was born this way or made this way. I think maybe, it was a little of both."

"Hey, it's okay with me."

"Guys can be notorious horn dogs, but girls, girls who love sex, they're looked down upon. 'Stud', now that word has a positive image, doesn't it? But 'slut', that word has only negative connotations. It's not fair. It's not fair to be looked down upon just because you're a girl and act on your natural urges and desires."

"Guess you're right. I never thought of it like that before."

"So, do I disgust you? Repulse you?"

"No, not at all. You're one sexy lady. Fun too!"

"Oh, you're just saying that," she sobbed.

Next moment, I had a crying woman on my hands. I've always hated that. I never known what to say or how to make it better, and this moment was no exception. Maybe I shouldn't have let Ricardo screw her, but she seemed okay with it, after all, she was teasing the hell out the poor guy. Sheesh, after jacking him off and having him rub his sperm into her tits, what was I to think? That she wanted to go to church?

While she sobbed I just dumbly held her, not knowing what else to do. One thing that I learned over the years was if I didn't know what to say to an emotional woman, it was best not to say anything at all. While I held her to my shoulder, I couldn't help but notice my engorged cock, standing ready if and when I need it. Then it came to me like a creeping, misty dawn. I didn't know if it would help or not, but, what the hell... "Sandy, look. My dick's all ready and has no place to go. It'd be a shame to let this go to waste."

She sniffed a few times and lifted her head from my shoulders. I grabbed my stiff rod and wiggled it around and in a falsetto voice called, "Yoo hoo! Sandy! Sandy! I want to play with you! Do you want to play with meeee?"

She sniffed and then started chuckling, whipping her tears away and in the process smearing her makeup again. It seemed to be working so I pressed on.

"I want to fuck you Sandy! I want to fuck your sweet pussy!"

Still bleary-eyed, her faint smile let me that it was really working.

"I want to fuck you in the ass!" I squeaked.

Her smile faded. Sandy looked at me icily and I was certain I had stepped over the line. Her stern demeanor suddenly melted into a wicked smile. "I was hoping you'd want to do that," she said in low voice.

"You do?" I said incredulously.

"God yes!" She wiggled around a little and casting her eyes down like she was embarrassed or something. She add, "My poor pussy is so sore right now and I do love a good butt fucking! But please, take it nice and slow." She bounced off the bed and rummaged through her bag of toys. "Here, use this first....and before you do me, make sure we're both greased up good."

Astonished at my good fortune, I looked at the pink torpedo shaped vibrator. It wasn't nearly as big as my cock, but it would do the trick. She hopped up on the bed, positioned the two pillows under her hips, reached back and spread apart her ass cheeks. I remember thinking, 'Jesus, this girl is something else!'

With a fist full of toys and lube, I got in behind her. Her puckered little brown star looked so inviting, and figuring that she was bound to be pretty clean after our bubble bath and a couple of showers, I did something I've never had the courage nor desire to do before. Leaning forward, I kissed her anus.

It wasn't gross at all, so I licked at it tentatively. Soon I was tracing the Greek alphabet over her hole with my tongue. From the moans and groans coming from her other end, I knew that she liked it. To my surprise, I liked it too. Before long I was performing analingus on her with gusto, thrusting into her hole, rimming her butt out like it was her vagina and not her asshole.

My tongue began to tire, so I lubed up my middle finger and pushed it in as far as I could get it. Sandy merely grunted softly, so I continued to finger her ass. Soon I had two fingers and then three inside her, her anal ring stretching easily to accommodate me. I pulled my fingers out and ran the vibrator up her ass. She squealed with delight when I turned the thing on. For a minute or two, I slowly fucked her with the buzzing toy.

With one hand directing the vibrator, I used the other to apply a generous portion of lube to her ass. After working a good portion into her ass, I slopped a good measure on my dick and coated it thoroughly. Pulling the vibrator from her ass, I positioned my glans against her hole and pushed. Her anus yielded immediately and I popped the crown past her sphincter.

"Unhg!" she grunted loudly to the intrusion into her ass. "Oh, god Baby," she hoarsely whispered, "you've got such a thick dick. Take it slow, take it slow."

Grabbing her firmly by the hips, I jabbed into her about a half an inch, accompanied by another grunt. Using a very shallow stroke, I began thrusting her butt, giving her about twenty strokes before pushing in a little deeper. Slowly, but surely, I penetrated her backdoor deeper and deeper.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she cooed. "That's good, soooo gooood!"

Obviously she'd been sodomized a time or three before, but still, she was tight and I was content to slowly loosen her up. There was no hurry, I still had thirty or forty minutes before I needed to get the cock ring off.

Before I was fully in her, I felt her sphincter muscle appreciably relax. With one last push, I drove the remaining two inches of hard dick deep into her rectum. I ground my cock into her for a moment, then withdrew almost completely.

Again I trust with shallow strokes, counting off nine before I roughly pushed deep into her.

"UUUUUUUUUNNNNHHHH!" she grunted. "Oh god, yesssssssss!" she hissed.

Back out for eight shallow strokes before ramming her deeply twice.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! God damn baby that's goooood!" she moaned while I ground my dick deep into her after the second stroke.

"Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered as I counted out the next seven shallow strokes. "UUUUUNNNNHHHH! UUUUUNNNNHHHH! UUUUUNNNNHHHH!"

Six shallow, four deep; five shallow, five deep and so on until I was fucking her butt hard and deep with every thrust into her wanton ass. Once again I was covered in sweat as I labored away, enjoying every minute of it. From the way she was moaning and thrusting her butt back into me with every stroke, it was obvious that she was enjoying the ass-fucking as well.

Her gut was clinching around my pistioning cock as she got off on the anal action. I had no reason what-so-ever in holding back my own orgasm, and as soon as it began to build, I let it come. "I'm cumming in your ass, slut! I'm cumming in your fucking ass!" I hissed.

My poor balls were severely depleted at that time. Even though the orgasm was pleasurable as always, I'm sure I didn't hose her rectum down like I hosed down her mouth and cunt. But still she seemed pleased with what I had to offer. "That's it Baby. Cum my ass! Yesss! That's it, cum in my ass! Give it to me Baby, oh yes, give it to meeeeee!"

I fucked her for another two or three minutes after cumming. I could have fucked her longer as there was no diminishing of my hard-on, but total fatigue suddenly swept over me and I just sort of slumped over, exhausted.

I had presence of mind to slide the cock ring off and was well on the way to slumberland when Sandy urged me to get up and shower with her.

"I just want to go to sleep."

"C'mon big boy. You need a shower."

"How many fucking showers do I need in one night?"

"Hey, if you want a blowjob first thing in the morning, you need to get cleaned up now."

"Aw, fuck...I don't think I can stand up."

"You can stand. Now c'mon, Matt. You've got to get clean."

Begrudgingly and with great effort, I got up and followed her into the shower. I wasn't in any mood to play and just stood while she soaped up my pecker and cleaned herself.

I guess she must have dried me off, because I don't remember a thing after that, just the wonderful pleasure of waking up in the morning and cuddling with a naked woman.

"Morning," she whispered as my hand raked across her soft breast.

"Morning," I lazily replied.

There was no hurry to get up so we just cuddled for a long time. I dozed off again, dreaming vivid dreams. At some point I realized that I wasn't dreaming. The pleasurable sensations of having my dick sucked were very real. Still, I didn't make any effort to wake up more fully, opting instead to see how long she would suck my semi-flaccid cock while I pretended to snooze.

I didn't have long to wait. Being more or less awake, my cock shot to full attention under her expert oral ministrations. Releasing my prick from the moist environs of her mouth, she crawled up my body and maneuvered her cunt over my dick.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she teased. "I know you're awake."

Luxuriating in the enveloping warm moistness of her cunt, I lamely replied, "I must've dozed off."

"You want to sleep some more, or do you want some nookie?"

"Hmmmm, I think I'm already getting some nookie."

"Do you like nookie?"

"Oh yes Baby, I like nookie. I love nookie in the morning."

"Good, because I like sausage in the morning and sausage and nookie go so well together. Don't you think?"

"Oh, yeah. They go together perfectly."

My hips began to move, rotating around under her, stirring my dick in her honey pot.

"Mmmmmm," she purred before locking her lips to mine. There was no urgency so we embraced for a long time, smooching while I gently stirred the pot.

It didn't surprise me at all when there was a gentle rapping on the door, followed by the sound of the door opening and a breakfast cart being rolled into the room. I was past being concerned about what the room-service guy might think or even whether it was Ricardo or some other guy. Sandy wasn't concerned either. She remained on top, legs to either side of me, her cunt in plain sight with my dick buried in it to the balls. She did have presence of mind to rise up a little, get the tip money off the nightstand and hold it out to the porter.

I looked his way as he reached for his tip. It wasn't Ricardo, but some young black kid, probably still in his teens, wide eyed at the salacious sight before him. After accepting his tip, he showed no signs of being in a hurry to leave. No doubt he'd heard about Room 615 and it's libertine occupants. Watching him watch us, I began thrusting more vigorously. The kid just stared, not moving a muscle.

Sandy began moaning and her pussy started its now familiar wild contractions around my cock while I thrust up into her. Moments later, I felt my own orgasm building. Fucking her now with a new urgency, I watched the kid watching us screw until wave of release flowed through me. Pulses of sperm spat out of the head of my lust-swollen cock, filling her pussy with my man-milk. Sated, my proud cock began to wither and shortly thereafter it fell from her cunt like a thick limp noodle, followed closely by a stream of milky white semen seeping from her cunt.

Sandy rolled off and onto her back, giving the kid a good frontal view of her body. There was silence for several moments as Sandy and I recovered. Finally after what seemed to be several minutes, the black kid said expectantly, "Will there be anything else?"

Not knowing what she might want, I deferred to Sandy with a nod. She smiled sweetly at him and said, "No. I think that was enough."

"Yes, Ma'am," said the kid, clearly disappointed. He shuffled back and keeping his eyes on Sandy, backed himself to the door. "Thank you, Ma'am," he whispered before leaving the room.

Turning to me she admonished, "Now who's the exhibitionist?"

"Who me?"

"Yeah, you!"

"This is your room, Sandy. I'm just your guest."

"Speaking of rooms, it'll be checkout time soon. Let's eat breakfast, Afterwards, you go check out. If you're not in a big rush to get home, I can keep this room and check out later this afternoon. We can stay here until you have to leave."

"I don't have to leave at all."

"Well, I do, but I'm less than two hours away from home. So, if you want..."

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

Enjoying each other's company, we stayed until after five PM. I don't think she ever got enough, but she said she had to get home. We said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways, me to Marietta and Sandy to wherever she lived. She never did tell me what town she lived, or even in what direction from Gainesville it was. She also never told me her last name and despite my insistence, she refused to give me a phone number.

I didn't make it very far up I-75 in the drizzling rain before fatigue set in. My balls ached like they have never ached before. I was plumb wore out. Just past the Georgia state line, I pulled off and checked into a Motel 6, crashed and then continued on home in the early morning.

That morning, during the remaining drive home, I thought of only one thing, Sandy, the wildest, sexiest, most desirable woman I've ever met. I wanted to see her again, but I had a feeling that I never would.