Florida New Lifestyles

Story Info
Father and daughter console each other when Mother dies.
2.2k words
3.96
63.5k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and May sold their small mid western farm when they were about fifty-five. The farm was not making money any more. Their main source of income these days was the various crafts and art works they sold at fairs, flea markets and craft shows. The money from the farm was enough to buy a two-bedroom ranch in one of the many over-55 communities in northern Florida with enough left over for a health insurance policy and a small emergency savings account. Oakdale Estates was better than a trailer park, but it was one of the lesser expensive communities. Still it had two outdoor pools, a clubhouse and a meeting hall. Nearly a third of the homeowners were snowbirds. You know, the ones who came down only in the winter months.

Tom and May were close friends with only two other families in the community. As they celebrated their sixtieth birthdays (not only were they the same age, but their birthdays were only a week apart), they were looking forward to early social security when they turned sixty-two. Tom was a veteran so the VA clinic gave him basic care and cheap drugs. Tom was in pretty good shape at sixty. He took his little dog for a daily mile walk plus he liked to putter around the yard when they weren't off to a show or fair. He still had most of his hair, which kept its color of sandy brown. He was a bit overweight, but was generally the kind you hardly notice.

May was doing less well. She had circulation problems in her legs and was more than a bit overweight. She was losing her hair, which was already completely gray. Her body just seemed to sag. Except for their craft activities, they had no outside interests. They couldn't or wouldn't discourse on neither sports nor politics. There had no interest in fashions or even the events put on by the community. You could say they were quite self-contained.

For their sixtieth birthdays, all three of their children came down with their children for a couple of days. The little house was quite crowded, although their son and his family stayed at a motel. But they enjoyed having the family together until the second evening when the arguments began, destroying their serenity. They held themselves together knowing that everyone was leaving the morning after next. At least the grandkids could go down to one of the pools.

The night before their children were to leave, Janice told them that she and Bill were getting divorced and she wanted to stay and live with them. Bill was going to take their daughter. Janice preferred the free life. She was taller than both her parents at five foot nine. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, looking more like the Viking maiden warrior of her parent's descendents than her parents did. She was best described as rangy rather than as pretty. She had fairly large breasts, but since she never wore a bra, she couldn't tell you their size, besides they hung low, but she had a flat stomach and a flat butt. She liked motorcycles. She picked her men rather than they picked her. Her standard attire was a pair of tight shorts, a halter-top and sandals. She was not a clotheshorse by any means, although she did have a sundress and another dress for dress up days.

Just before Thanksgiving, May fell down and broke her leg, knee and hip. Her health had deteriorated and now she was bed ridden after a month in a nursing home to recover from the operations. Sadly she never recovered and died a month after Christmas. Tom was disconsolate. Then the next week, his best friend across the street had a heart attack and was given just months to live. His world was shattered and smaller. He only had Janice to turn to for comfort. They gave each other comfort.

As the days past, they grew closer than they ever had been. When Tom got the flu, Janice cared for him. Even moving into his bedroom to be near by. One particularly bad night, Janice held him close to keep him warm. In the morning he was feeling better, but he held on to Janice. Finally at noon, he let her go. She slipped out of her long t-shirt worn as a nightshirt, and put on her shorts and halter-top and went into the kitchen to make soup for lunch.

After a couple of days, Tom felt well enough to get out of bed and sit in the sun. He was on the road to recovery. That night Janice went to sleep in her own room. In the morning Tom had a relapse, so Janice moved back to his room for the night. The following night she asked if he needed her to stay with him and he asked her to stay.

Very early in the morning, around four AM, Janice awoke and found Tom's hand on her breast, one finger toying with her nipple. She didn't know what to do. Her father must be dreaming that mother was in bed with him. It felt good, so she let it be.

The next night, Tom again asked her to sleep in his bed. She really wanted to spend time alone with her toys. She knew that he knew she had toys for when she had no boyfriend, so she brought one to bed. A vibrator shaped like a penis. When she thought he was asleep she slipped the vibrator in and put it on low vibrations. It felt good, but she was restrained from full enjoyment due to being with Tom. She dozed off with it still inside and vibrating. She was awakened by Tom pressed close to her. He had a stiffy and it was right on her ass crack. Again the hand came around to fondle her nipple. The vibrator was starting to excite her and her pussy was getting very wet.

She tried to gently slide away to get out of bed when her father grabbed her tightly to him "Don't leave."

"Dad! Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing? I'm not Mom, its Janice."

"I know."

"You shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not. I am horny and your are my favorite daughter. You have no one else and you're reduced to using toys."

"But, but – you're my father. This is incest."

"Words. Meaningless words. Reality is we have no one else and I want you."

Janice rolled around to face her father. "Listen Dad. I was horny for you when I was thirteen or fourteen. Would you have wanted me then?"

"No, of course not. I had your mother and you were a child. But now I only have you and you are quite grown up and it is not like you make it easy. You walk around half undressed in the house. Half the times you leave your halter so loose, your boobs slip in and out. You have been making me horny for months now."

"Christ. I didn't know you still got horny. Can you still have sex?"

"Try me Jannie. I know a thing or two. But take that thing out of your cunt first.

His language did not shock Janice. As a rule, they all spoke earthily when no one else was around. After a moment's thought, Janice sat up and pulled off her T-shirt. "Well I always preferred to be naked in bed. She rolled back to Tom and unbuttoned his pajama top and helped him get out of it. Then she pulled off his shorts. She was a bit surprised to see his cock was gorged with blood, long and thick. "Mom was so small, didn't you hurt her with that horse's dong?"

"Leave your mother out of this. Besides I think I lost an inch or two. Now give me a nice kiss."

Janice snuggled up to Tom and they began to kiss with mouths open and tongues searching. She reached down to grab his cock and gently ran her fingers up and down. She cupped his balls. "Christ Dad, how long since you came. You must have a pint in these balls."

"At least. I've been saving for it you, just praying you would come around one of these days. If I knew being sick would set it up, I would have been sick sooner." While talking he reached down and found her cunt. "Nice big pussy and you're really wet." He slipped two fingers inside and played a fast game of stink finger.

"Whoa. You don't fool around dear father of mine. Mom once told me that you can't beat experience. Did she ever tell you that she caught me and Kristen playing with each other when I was thirteen or so?"

"Yeah. She did and it made me so hot that I fucked her right in the kitchen bent over the table while you kids were outside. Do you still find time to diddle with Kristen?"

"Forget it. Kristen became such a goody two shoes when she married Frank. That's when I discovered toys."

"Well, I am your toy now honey, and I am ready."

"Let me roll over please. I like it doggy style."

"Just like your mother." So he took her dogging style. If his cock was big, it had no problem sliding into Janice's sloppy wet cunt. He drove it straight in and then paused a while. Janice wiggled her ass in pleasure. Then he began to pump away. She took an active part, pulling down when he pulled up and then slamming back up to meet his down stroke. He came all of sudden, spurting huge gobs of sperm into her cavity until his body relaxed, and they both collapsed in a heap.

"Sorry honey. I just couldn't hold back. It has been a long time coming."

"That's OK Daddy love. I don't think I ever have been so completely filled up. Your juice is running out of my cunt. Both me and the sheets are getting pretty sticky. I think I need a shower. Then we need to change sheets."

"Leave the sheets. Let's go to your bed. And I want us to shower together. We have a big shower in here."

He rolled off Janice and crawled out of the bed. Janice grabbed a bunch of tissues and stuffed them in her cunt so she wouldn't be dripping all over the place. "Daddy lover, will we sleep together every night now?"

"As long as you want honey baby. I want us to do so." He went into the master bath and started the shower going. She joined him under the water and they began to wash each other. He gave special attention to both her tits, taking the nipples in his mouth to suck them to hard little stones. He washed her cunt and her ass. The shower had a flexible hose that he used to spray and douche out her cunt. She washed his chest and back, working down to his ass and then his depleted cock and balls. When done, she knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth to suck on it before replacing the cock with his balls, then back to the cock. "Hey honey, I'm sixty. That joint of mine does not revive as fast as it used to do. Give it a chance to recover."

"That's Ok Daddy love. We have plenty of time to enjoy."

They finished their shower and then dried each other off. "You want to get a drink first?"

"If you want one."

"Maybe later. I want to give your cunt a good licking."

"Oooh, Daddy love. Now I know why Mom was always so happy. Let's go."

They went to Janet's room. Janice got on her hands and knees on her bed. Tom got behind her and peeled apart her thick lips to get at the soft pink issue and began to lick. It set her to squirming. He got way underneath her to find her clit. It was easy to find it was so big. He sucked it into his mouth and used a suck in–suck out action that ad Janice writhing now. She repeatedly was crying "Yes, yes, oh yes," until she came with a big explosion. Tom wouldn't let loose of her clit until she relaxed. The he licked to where a pussy-hole was and his tongue slid in and out until she started her crying again. Then he switched to her asshole, giving it a kiss and some licks before pushing in. Janice relaxed her muscles and he was able to go in an inch or so.

"Jeez, Janet. Your asshole is as easy as your pussy-hole. You put your toys in there?"

"Among other things. You want to try it."

"Yeah. Your mother didn't like it. The idea is making me hard again. They got back into the doggie position and he slipped his dick into his daughter's asshole. He pushed while she tried to relax the muscles to let him in. A strong push and he was in. It was easy after that and he gave her a good fucking. After his orgasm, she stuck a tampon in her ass.

"That'll prevent leakage."

"But you didn't have an orgasm again baby doll."

"Daddy love, I don't have a clit in my ass and it is not sensitive the way my pussy is. It is all right though. It feels nice too. You getting tired yet?"

"Yes, I am Baby Doll. We always have tomorrow."