Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's only fair you two remedy that right now' she added and stood to grab towels for each of us.

As Beth began to dry herself, Veronica threw a towel to each of us and waited until we were dry before she gripped us both by our cocks and led us into the villa.

'I'm going to help Beth dry herself, while I'm gone you two can get into bed and wait. When she comes in, you two will do anything I tell you to do until she is totally satisfied. I will expect you both to do exactly as I say. Joe knows the punishment if you hesitate!' I winced at the pain my aching balls were still giving me.

Just what Veronica meant by saying we would obey her every order, we were about to find out. I knew the thought of having two rock hard cocks at her disposal was her absolute favourite fantasy, but I was also beginning to see a dominatrix within her that I had never seen before and it was as scary as it was incredibly erotic.