Flowers of the Sapphire Moon Ch. 03

Story Info
New beginnings for the research team.
2.6k words
4.51
39.8k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: I haven't written anything for a long time, because I am busy with university, my musical career, my computer business, and up until just recently a two-year relationship. Life is like that. I apologize for the wait, and hope that I can entertain somewhat as well as I could formerly. Thanks for the comments; they encouraged me to do this :)


Jennifer

_______

Darkness. Jen couldn't tell if she had opened her eyes, but she had tried to. Was she dead? No. She could feel tingling as her nerves started to work again, sending a barrage of sensation to her overwhelmed and exhausted brain.

She tried to speak, but couldn't get the words out of her mouth. She wanted to call for help, but the flower's trap still had her ensnared. Suddenly though, she lost sight of her situation and was consumed with a new feeling. It was emptiness similar to hunger, but she couldn't place it.

She squirmed as she felt something twitch between her legs. She realized that something was inside of her soft folds only as it began pulling out of her, as if it had been inside her for long enough that she no longer felt it. Jen could feel her passage slowly close again, as whatever was inside her retreated and finally slipped from between her lower lips.

Then, she felt the petals which enclosed her softening. Light. A twinge of hope sprung into her mind as she realized that freedom was so close. As the outer petals folded and gave way to her weight, she slid onto the floor of the same room that she had been in earlier. She rolled onto her back, naked, and looked at the mass of greenery which had held her. It was one of the pods from before, near the central flower. Somehow in the time that she had been unconscious, she had been moved.

"The nectar was probably some kind of knockout agent" she said to herself.

Jen gave a cough and spit up some slime, which she realized was all over her body. She began rubbing it off her arms, then head and neck. The stuff was thick and gooey, and seemed to be a quarter-inch thick everywhere on her. She rubbed her hands clean on the nearest petal and then began running her hands down her front. As her fingers slipped over her breasts, she couldn't help but linger on them. Her supple breasts felt so soft and yet so firm, as she gently massaged the gel into her skin. She let her left hand circle her nipple and breathed in sharply when she began squeezing and twisting it. As she felt the warmth building in her core, a sweet smell filled the air.

She had never really touched herself like this before, but for some reason it just felt right. She didn't feel so empty in the moments of pleasure that pulsed through her mind, and the feeling was intoxicating. Her right hand stopped massaging and trailed down her stomach. Jen could feel little troughs of the strange fluid forming between her fingers as she ran her hand down her torso along her tender skin, finding the spot between her legs where it longed to be.

Jennifer closed her eyes slowly, trusting only in the sensations of her body on itself. Her hands had both found each other on her pelvis now, and they gradually caressed her thighs up and down, as the substance gathering on them slid off and onto the ground. The fingers on her right hand traced around her opening, up and down each side, as her left hand began rubbing just above her slit. The sensations began to drive her wild, so she sped up. Her hand now started to rub harder, pulling and pushing the skin right by her nub. She couldn't wait any longer, and slipped her fingers inside of her delicate folds. Her inner passage was filled with the same gel, and with each time her finger slipped inside of her, it conducted the pressure deep into her core. She was in heaven now, dipping two fingers in and out of her pussy while she rubbed fiercely just to each side of her clit, firing waves of intense pleasure surging through her whole body.

With a moment of blank ecstasy, she came violently. Her pussy began contracting and she felt the gel being squeezed out of her, dripping out of her lips and running between her firm ass cheeks. She lay static, absorbing the pure sensation of sexual fulfillment.

Moments later however, she felt the same emptiness returning to her. There was something missing, something crucial. She felt like a drug addict, only she had no idea what she was addicted to.

A series of awful thoughts popped into her mind. Had she let the devil into her body? When she gave into her lust, had she become addicted forever to sex? It seemed almost logical, because she had felt so satisfied when she had climaxed.

Jen tried to let go of the thoughts, and calm herself. She had to be smart if she wanted to get out of here safely.

After cleaning off the rest of the gel, she began moving back to the entrance of the caves, so that she could return to camp. Hopefully there, she would find some answers and perhaps protection from whatever was happening to her.

John

____

John awoke staggered by a sudden pain, sliding down onto the ground and twisting his arm backwards. He fumbled to sit, and the pain dissipated.

He could feel goo all over himself, so he hurriedly cleaned himself off. The stuff was slimy and a bit sticky, and he didn't appreciate the weird odor it left on his skin.

He looked down and inspected himself, making sure that he was fine. He saw that he had six black spots, three on each side of his pelvis around his shaft, plus one more on each of his palms. It was odd, but he figured that it was probably some kind of stain from the plant earlier.

"What a stupid move that was" he thought to himself.

Looking around, he could see all of the pods as they were before, minus the Jen-like one that he had just come out of. It must have sucked him in after what happened, and the gel was probably either what ate his clothes or was what was left of them. There was no sign whatsoever or Brett or Jennifer.

"Hello?!" he called. "Can anyone hear me?!"

Momentary silence.

"Yes child, I can hear you" came a voice from nowhere.

John was frozen, though he felt strangely calm. "Hello? Who are you?"

"I am your King. I created you as you are, to seed the world with the clan's offspring. You will go forth and spread the word of our truth. Now begin, or be driven to madness by the nature that has been instilled in you."

"What?" John asked, confused. There was no answer this time.

With some hesitation, he decided that he must have heard the voice in his imagination. There was no other explanation. That assumed, he headed back to the entrance of the cave system where he knew that safety surely awaited him.

John had only taken a few steps when he heard noise from up ahead, and the sound of shifting rocks. He hurried along, seeking the source of the noises. What he found was a shock to him.

There, on the floor of a cave, was a young woman in full gear. She had what looked like some kind of medical kit, and he hoped that she was some kind of rescuer.

"Are you alright?" he asked, rushing to her aid and offering a hand.

She looked him up and down, obviously more aware than him of his nakedness. He looked at himself and back at her. "I'm sorry; it's a really long story. But don't worry, I'll explain. The important question is, are you okay?"

"Yes...but I got separated from my group. Are you one of the scientists who were sent here four days ago?" She seemed disappointed when John returned a quizzical expression. She thought maybe it was because of her noticeable Australian accent, but it was in fact genuine confusion.

"What do you mean, four days ago?" John asked. "I couldn't have been out that long. I'm John Stanton, the Geological Researcher."

The woman smiled. "You are, then. I'm glad that at least I found you. Now we just need to get you out of here. Where's the rest of your team?" At this point, she gripped his hand and pulled herself up, then reeled back.

"Ow!" she shouted, and examined her open palm. There was a mark on it, where a single drop of blood began forming. "What are you trying to pull?!"

Before John could answer, she fell back onto the floor. She squinted, as if trying to focus her vision.

"What's wrong?" John asked, very concerned. He knelt down and tried to make eye contact with her, but she was staring off through a wall beside him.

At once, she looked directly into his eyes and he could feel a fire ignite within him. His shaft twitched to life, and he felt her gaze drop to it as it began swelling. She brushed her long blonde hair back over her shoulders. Then, without warning, she reached out and grabbed hold of his expanding member. She gently moved her hand up and down his shaft, while it continued to grow.

While she continued to stroke him, she slowly unzipped her one-piece suit down to her belly button. As the zipper passed below her breasts, the front opened somewhat and he could see the sides of her smooth orbs. Then, one shoulder at a time, she slipped the top of her suit off.

Her torso was incredible, both because of its beautiful curvature and supple tone. She was light and her breasts even lighter still, but her skin was beautifully smooth and silky to the eye. John didn't hesitate to confirm that it was the same to the touch, which it certainly was. He began massaging her breasts while she leaned forward and took the tip of his penis between her soft lips. Her tongue batted at his tip and sent bolts of pleasure down his now rock-hard member. Neither knew why this was happening, and neither cared; they were both entirely consumed with the chemicals that filled their bodies and invaded their minds.

Even as she took his length into her mouth and sucked hungrily at his shaft, they both realized that it wouldn't be enough. She pulled away and laid down onto her back, waiting for him to make the next move, her saliva still dripping from his twitching cock.

Without thinking, John tore off her boots. Then grabbed her suit and pulled it off, sliding it down her legs and throwing it to the side.

As she spread her legs for him, he saw the incredible treasure that lay between them. Her lips were a bit puffy, cleanly shaved with a cute little nub resting at the top of her tender opening. The inner lips were swollen with excitement, and extended a bit in a fiery splash of bright reddish pink.

Seeing her like this filled him with an intense passion, which he could feel radiating down to his pelvis. He looked down to see the six spots of brown begin extending out from him, on wiry tendrils. They looked like little wheat stalks, with brown tips, hovering around his shaft. They were slightly longer than it, and seemed to be undulating excitedly. Both captured in the moment, neither of them seemed to be taken aback by such a strange event.

John smiled, and as he lowered himself down between her legs, he realized that the tendrils were definitely part of him. He could feel as the middle two gently stroked her warm folds, which dripped with anticipation. He lovingly caressed her face and breasts with each of his hands, despite the instinctual nature of what was happening.

She breathed in sharply as his two strands that had been stroking her lips, now dipped into her and spread her slightly. The other four wrapped themselves around his shaft in loose spirals, adding to the texture of his penis as the head began crossing the threshold into her body.

Her passage was soaked with her juices, eagerness overthrowing any sense of caution she might have otherwise had. Her velveteen walls spread for his rippled length, readily pulling him deeper inside of her. She head back, moaned now, taking him halfway up her passage. The vines around his cock had begun moving up and down it, adding to both their pleasure, as he massaged her supple breasts and suckled at her nipple.

She could feel herself building up to an orgasm, which she hadn't had in months. All the stresses of work and the inconvenience of not having a committed partner seemed to be distant memories now. It was as the two stalks that had been spreading her lips glided up and began massaging her nub that she lost control. Her mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure and her muscles became tense. Even as he eagerly thrust to the depths of her burning channel, the hard tip of his shaft kissing her womb, the sounds of their passionate breeding became dimmer.

Pure pleasure. It radiated from every muscle inside of her, from every fold of her pussy that now kneaded at the forceful invader. With each pounding thrust, her inner muscles shuddered and tried in futility to hold him inside of her. Instead, they send yet another overwhelming cascade of pleasure vibrating through her whole being. In that moment, she could see, feel, and understand only delight.

Then, as she fell to a plateau of gratification, she felt his head swell inside of her. The strands deep inside of her had been preparing her for this moment, and her cervix was opened enough to accept the full extent of his seeding. She was ready to be bred.

She felt another moment of amazing bliss as his cock swelled inside of her and exploded, filling her depths with a surging torrent of his thick cum. She could feel each jet of it firing within her, right into her womb. There was only pure fulfillment between them.

After a few minutes, he slowly pulled him shaft from her engorged lips, following which a little of his seed dripped out of her passage. Most of it, he knew, was still deep within her.

It took only that long for some sense to come back to her, but there was an air of calm about her. "I'm Amy. What just happened?" she asked. Obviously, she wasn't fully aware yet. Her face was becoming even blanker.

"Are you okay? You look pale" John commented, just as confused about what had just gone on and why.

Without another word, Amy stopped moving and fell limp.

Panicked, John quickly checked her pulse and held his breath, remembering what had happened to Brett. Instead of what he feared, he felt a strong but low pulse, as if she were asleep.

"What do I do now?" John asked, without any hope of answer. "I guess there's only one thing I can do."

With that, he lifted Amy up over his shoulder and began carrying her towards what he hoped was the entrance. His hope of returning to his research team seemed to becoming dimmer and dimmer.

---------------

To Be Continued

---------------

Please let me know what you think. I always enjoy comments. Hopefully my submissions will pick up a lot more, now that I'm a bit less busy. Sorry if it's a bit shabby, because I haven't written anything in a long time.