Fluffstuff

Story Info
Just for a drink right.
1.2k words
3.94
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here goes, I can remember this day as if it was happening right now. The very first time I played with Nix. The images from our meeting were burned into my imagination for ever and ever. It all started with a friendly hello on a swinger's community website, an exchange of photos and some chit chat, and then I got the invite.

Nix was a single blonde girl, delicate body, great eyes and smile and an obsession with fur. From her profile photos I could see she was bi sexual, and the thought of her eating another girl while I am watching, turned me on immensely. Her tits were perky, about a 34 B if I had to guess. Fitted her frame perfectly. She was also smoothly shaven, a big plus point for me.

Nix invited me for drinks to her house. Obviously I knew that drinking was the last thing on her mind, also on mine. When I arrived I saw her drive way was full, thought nothing of it, its only drinks after all. She opened the door and was dressed in a silky robe; I could see she was naked underneath coz her nipples were poking into the silky material as the cold wind fell on her body. I was kissed, full on the lips. Her tongue slowly parting my lips and teasing my tongue. As I wanted to pull her closer, she withdrew, smiling that teasing smile as she pulled me inside.

Inside I was greeted with a wonderful site. Nix was obviously having a party and I was the entertainment. What I saw blew my mind away. On the couch there was a brunette girl, later heard her name is Candy, with a dildo stuck halfway into her pussy. A red head was feeding it to her. Up until today I cannot for the life of me remember her name. Candy was squirming and moaning loudly, her pussy also bare except for a small piece f hair right above her clit. She had huge dark eyes, big tits and a smooth belly.

The red head on the other hand was completely opposite to these two beauties and was as white as milk, with a red bush protruding from between her legs. She had small tits with rosy red nipples standing on end. Her hands working the dildo in all the way and slowly pulling it out, and then rush it in again. Every time she did this, Candy moaned hard, her juices flowing out onto the couch.

What I did miss was Jack standing behind the wall, naked with a huge cock. Hard as rock he was slowly rubbing it up and down. The pre cum was leaking from his huge mushroom head as he watched the two girls hand fucking themselves. He just smiled as he noticed me, what did he know which I didn't?

Nix urged me to get undressed, didn't need much encouragement though, because within 30 seconds I was naked. I think I missed the part where she lost her gown, I couldn't care because in front of me, was this beauty, her legs slightly parted as she was rubbing her hands up and down her thighs. My cock was hard, as hard as a baseball bat. I have never experienced something like this, ever.

She took her hands and gently tugged my cock and pulled me towards the couch. Candy saw me first, winking and licking her lips while the red head was now furiously fucking her with this plastic cock. Nix pushed me down, and went down on her knees. I knew what was coming, but I did not expect it to be this good. Her technique was amazing. She softly nibbled the top of my cock, and then licked circles around it. Her tongue slid down all the way over my smooth ball sack and up again. The she did something marvelous, and sucked my 18cm cock all the way into her mouth.

Just as I thought I have died and gone to heaven, Candy stood up and squatted over my face. Her wet pussy was eye to eye with me, and I could smell her arousal. She lowered it down and invited me to eat her, which I did. Somewhere in the background I could hear the red head scream, must be Jack pounding her, but I could not care, I was eating a gorgeous wet pussy and my cock being sucked by the newly crowned blow job queen.

Candy came with a gush, flooding my mouth and face with her juices. She tasted sweet, and tangy. I tried to swallow everything as she was grinding her clit into my nose. Wow what a site, and Nix was deep throating me all the way. I was feeling that familiar feeling, the feeling of a river of hot cum moving up my shaft. Nix was sensing this and stuck a finger in my ass, rubbing my prostate. I could not hold it, and exploded, rope after rope of hot white semen painting her throat.

She just smiled and pulled Candy towards her, kissing and mixing my sperm with each other. Now any other day of the week and I would go limp. Not today though, the site was so erotic, it kept my one eyed monster rock hard. Jack was riding the red head, she was screaming while he was pounding her hairy pussy from behind. The night was far from over. Nix had a wicked smile, as she walked towards the kitchen, swaying her behind as she grinned at me.

She took a cold bottle of champagne, was it French, I couldn't care as I knew exactly what was going to happen. She popped the cork and walked towards Candy. She slowly started throwing the bottles contents over her body. The cold liquid made little goose flesh on her skin. The red head stopped screaming and dismounted from Jack, his cock obviously drained as it hang limply on his stomach.

The red head was licking the liquid from Candy and obviously enjoyed doing it. This was my chance and I walked behind the red head and mounted her. She did not expect my big cock and I slammed it inside her. She was moaning loudly while slurping the alcohol from Candy. I was fucking her hard, the sound of my balls hitting against her bare ass.

Nix had other ideas with the empty bottle, and sat on the couch, facing me. She opened her legs wide, her gaping wet pussy showing the inside pink as she lowered the bottle. I knew what was coming, it was hot, it was erotic, and I've never seen something like this. Nix smiled, and threw her head back as she inserted the bottle into her pussy. She had it halfway in when she had her first orgasm. She had another 3 before the bottle was completely in.

This wild child was fucking herself with an empty champagne bottle. I pulled my cock from the red head and had to force her to stop eating Candy. I stood up and stood above them, slowly pulling my cock. Their mouths open, waiting for my hot cum. Candy sucked my balls into her mouth and I came, hard, shooting sprays of white cum over their faces.

As I said, I can remember this day as if it was happening now. We did not sleep that night; we were eating, sucking and fucking. Never in my life will anything be as spectacular as my drinks with Nix.