Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith gave him a possessed look and answered, "Mmm, fuck yeah!" My disbelief was now solid. The situation was like that of an oncoming train. You know you're going to be hit, but you still hold out hope that some miracle might occur. Jason then destroyed the notion of any miracle occurring.

Much to her surprise, he quickly slid his hand under her ass. Even so, she lifted herself slightly as in one deft pull, Jason had her pajama bottoms completely off. Through this, she continued rubbing her swollen clit. The only difference was it and her wet pussy was now exposed for all to see between her outstretched legs.

Jason squared himself up and now lay between her feet staring at my wife intently. He only stopped to pull off his shirt and throw it aside. He got up on his knees and when he did, his body was exposed to his knees and his cock stood pointing up towards his torso. He began putting on his own show for my wife, naked from the waist down and pleasuring her wet cunt.

Jason continued his motivating speech. "You liked it when he squeezed your tits didn't you?"

"Oh fuck. Keep talking Jason. Yeah, I did. He fucked me so hard." Faith admitted.

"Show me them titties," he said, his use of language showing his youth.

Faith didn't seem to care by this point. She pulled the t-shirt over her head. The scene was incredible. My wife was spread-eagle on our couch, completely naked while a younger stranger knelt between her legs. On demand, she had exposed her gorgeous 38 D breasts. It was only a matter of time now. And I was frozen by my myriad of feelings.

Jason took a second to push the pants the rest of the way down his legs, leaving him completely nude. He put his hands on each of her knees, steadying himself as he began his approaching crawl. He slid his hands up to the sides of her pelvis and pulled her toward his body so she was flat on her back. He then put his hands at the sides of her torso and held himself above her, poised to push himself into her. Instead, though, he shifted his weight onto one hand and took my wife's in his other. He guided it towards his cock as he requested, "Put it in you."

Both of them looked down between their naked bodies at the point their bodies would meet. Faith pursed her lips and then licked them in anticipation. She stroked his throbbing cock a few times causing him to raise his face upwards and open his mouth. A glistening drop of pre-cum laced the tip of his cock, ready to lube her entrance.

"I can't. I want to Jason, but I can't." Faith said.

They both exhaled heavily and Faith pulled her naked body from under him. The relief I felt was palpable. Faith had come terribly close to repeating the ultimate infidelity and, surprisingly, stopped herself. I smiled as Jason huffily plopped back in his seat and reached for his t-shirt and aggressively put it back on. "Please don't be like that." Faith almost begged.

Jason, obviously aggravated, finally slumped his shoulders. It probably helped that Faith was now rubbing one in apparent sympathy. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I guess things just got a little out of hand." he responded. I couldn't believe how nice she was being to him. She sat with her knees pulled into her chest, surprisingly comfortable despite her nakedness. He continued, "...not that I minded. It's just after dancing and listening to you tonight, I just thought...you know."

"Wow. This guy sounds like an idiot." I thought to myself. I was hoping he was on his way out.

Faith practically whispered back at him, "I know. It would have been nice. I just can't."

"You're damn right you can't!" I thought.

Jason reached down and grabbed the blanket. He pulled it around Faith. She said, "Thank you. I was getting a little cold."

"Yeah, well, it was more about me covering my view. If I have to look at you anymore," he paused. "Let's just say I wouldn't be able to stop next time."

Faith giggled at the compliment. My wife, periodically a hardass to me, was like a schoolgirl with this asshole. He then quipped, "Plus, I could tell you were getting cold," referencing my wife's hard protruding nipples now covered by the blanket.

That caused Faith's face to turn red. Faith smirked and replied, "Well, it wasn't just the cold." The two laughed again. The guy probably didn't know this, but Faith was pretty proud of her lovely, full breasts and liked the attention they received.

Jason asked, "What do you mean?"

"Whenever I'm really turned on, my nipples become 'diamond cutters'. At least that's what Tim calls them." she answered. I winced at her telling our secrets to this stranger.

"Well, I would have liked to see them more tonight. They were the first thing I noticed on you. The things I wanted to do with them." Jason admitted. He picked up his drink and took a couple of sips.

"Send this fucker home Faith," I thought. He was figuratively stroking Faith's psychological weak point.

Faith bit her lip. There was silence in the room. The two seemed to be posturing, contemplating their next moves. All this while Jason's semi-hard cock was out for both of them to see. Faith turned to Jason with a serious look on her face. "Look Jason. It's almost three. My husband's going to be home soon." Faith was finally calling this near-debacle off. "Your friend and my sister are fine, but you can't be here or my husband's going to flip out."

"You're goddamn right I will," I thought. It was a stupid thought considering I was already there and doing nothing.

Jason looked at her like a boy being chastised and more than a little shocked at her seemingly sudden change of mood. Faith's face then softened. "I think you are a great guy." Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach. "You've been a complete gentlemen. I thought I'd just be keeping you occupied for my sister, but I really enjoyed our time tonight."

"Me too," Jason replied.

Faith gulped and then began to stand up. "It's only right that I give you something before I send you home. It's the least I can do."

I couldn't believe this was happening. Her language was limiting, but I wondered what Jason's reward would be. Faith answered me by lowering the blanket to her waist, exposing the breasts they had just been talking about. Jason's mouth parted slightly, showing his shock at the recent turn of events. Faith stood with her hands gripping the blanket. It hung low on her pelvis, just covering the top of her puffy mons. Her breasts hung low, but were accentuated by Faith holding them together with her upper arms. Her nipples were hardened in anticipation; of what I wasn't sure. The intensity of the situation was apparent by the quick rise and fall of Faith's chest.

Jason stood up in front of Faith. He began to reach for her right breast and stopped. "Can I?" he asked while looking into her eyes.

Another lick of her lips and Faith answered in a raspy whisper, "Yeah."

Jason continued his reach until he cupped the bottom of Faith's heavy breast. Faith's eyes closed and she put her chin into her chest. Her mouth opened wider than normal to facilitate her breathing. Jason then moved his palm to her nipple and pressed against it. Faith's response was to push her head in the opposite direction. Her mouth was now fully agape as she took in the feeling of Jason fondling her. He then matched his action with the other breast. "Mmm..." she moaned.

Jason raised one of the breasts and lowered his mouth to its nipple. He expertly began sucking, licking, and lightly biting it. The move was not expected by Faith who gasped, "Oh fuck that feels so good." There was a split in the blanket that covered Faith's lower half. Jason deftly slid his hand between it. "No wait..." Faith said, attempting to stop him from touching her, but it was too late. Jason began rubbing the length of his index finger along Faith's wet slit. His rubbing caused Faith to quiver and further broke up her already erratic breathing pattern. Jason lowered the hand holding Faith's breast up to his mouth and used it to grab her wrist. When he pulled on it to pull the blanket away from her, Faith relented. The blanket fell to the floor.

Faith's hands, now free, went to Jason's strong shoulders. Faith seemed apprehensive about looking at her new partner, but fully accepted his fondling. Her eyes were shut tight as her face tightened in response to the pleasure she was feeling. I couldn't help but feel aroused at what I was watching. Any apprehension that Faith was feeling earlier was obviously dissolving quickly. She began to push her hips forward, her body seeking to facilitate Jason's attention to her puffy mound. In addition, she began mouthing, at least to me, nonsensical responses to Jason's actions. Jason increased the heat of the moment by lifting the foot closest to the couch onto it. Faith's pussy was now totally spread open to him.

"We have to stop now." Faith whimpered. As if his authority was challenged, Jason pushed two fingers into Faith's pussy and began to rhythmically and gently fuck her with his fingers. Faith's mouth opened as she sucked in a deep breath. When she did, Jason stepped closer and put his mouth against hers. He then pulled his mouth from hers, but only to begin kissing her neck, now exposed when she rolled her head back to look up at the ceiling. "Please. We really can't do this. My husband will be home any minute." she whispered breathily. Faith's weak pleas were just words. Her body told a different story. Her arms were now wrapped around his head pulling his face against her exposed neck and upper chest. She didn't object to him moving his hardened cock nearer to her. She didn't lower her one leg bent and standing on the couch, leaving her pussy still exposed to Jason's fingers which continued to ram into her, now making an obscene wet slapping sound.

I knew there was no way this guy was going to stop now. I was not happy about my wife facilitating her own seduction, but the slow crescendo of sexual action in front of me caused me to stroke my cock again. I knew that my wife was going to get fucked in front of me tonight by a younger, attractive guy. What a day. For some reason, though, the motivation to stop it all was gone. Faith and I had always talked about this, albeit in an effort to stoke our own mundane sexual encounters. I could never condone this completely, but seeing my wife with this guy helped me to see her in a new light. I recognized that she was not just merely attractive; she was hot and obviously the potential object of desire for other men. I don't know if pride was the right word for what I felt, but it felt close. I accepted that this was going to happen.

Right then, Jason took both of his hands and wrapped them around Faith's back. While continuing his exploration of my wife's neck and upper chest with his mouth, he began his slow descent, creeping towards her exposed ass. Once he was at the small of her back, he immediately grabbed each of her ass cheeks and squeezed. He pulled her toward him, causing his cock to stab into her lower abdomen. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." Faith emphatically announced. She pushed him arms length away from her and stood. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her uneven breath. The standoff began for all of us. All that could be heard was her breathing.

I wasn't sure what I wanted now. I had decided that the seemingly inevitable would be occurring within seconds, but when Jason called his checkmate, Faith made a master move to oppose him. Faith stood up straight and stared directly into Jason's eyes. Her face now took a disturbed look. Was she angry? "I told you my husband is coming home." she tersely began, raising her voice a few decibels. "You're going to have to leave." she said, continuing her annoyed tone. I looked at Jason. I joined him in his shock.

Jason stood there looking dejected in nothing but a shirt, his quickly slackening cock exposed for anyone to see. Faith picked up her pants and shirt and swiftly walked past him, but grabbed his hand as she did. She said in stride, "in thirty minutes," ending the sentence she began five seconds earlier.

They entered our dimly lit bedroom. Faith was now in control of the shocked younger man. She pushed him, causing him to fall onto our bed with his cock straight up. Before his feet even landed, Faith had positioned herself between his knees. I was now four feet from my wife's illicit cheating. My cock loved it. I wasn't used to seeing Faith so aggressive. Jason scooted his ass forward, putting it at the edge of the bed. In a split second, she had gone to her knees and wrapped her hand around his thick, six inch cock. She looked up at Jason, now pushed up onto his elbows. She said, "I told you, you're not getting laid tonight." With that final statement, she wrapped her lips around the head of Jason's cock and began to suck. It was now her turn to make obscene sounds on Jason's body. My eyes were saucer-sized as I enjoyed the sight of my wife's brown hair hanging around her face, covering her oral assault on his thick cock. The smacking and throaty gulping noises made it clear that Faith was wasting little time attempting to get Jason off. Jason held her hair up so he could watch her devour his cock. I benefited from him doing so.

Jason was no doubt getting close. I was sure that he'd grab Faith's head and squirt his seed either into her mouth or on her face, but to my surprise, he didn't. He sat up and put his hands under each of her arms and caused her to stand. It was his turn to take control. "We may not fuck, but I'm going to taste that pussy." His abrupt statement only increased the existing tension in the room and showed his frustration with her restrictions. He grabbed one of her hands and pulled her towards him, only to flip their positions. Faith caught her balance by putting her hands on the bed in front of her leaving her with her ass up in the air. Before she could turn and react, Jason had grabbed her hips and had pushed his face into her puffy wet pussy lips.

Faith's head whipped back as if she had been injected by a lightning rod. She then looked back toward him and reached her hand back to pull his head into her. In a whispered whimper, she reacted with, "Ah yeah. Lick my pussy." Her words drove me closer to my own orgasm as I quietly hacked away at my hard cock which pointed toward the crack in the closet door in front of me.

Jason then forcefully pushed Faith forward onto the bed. The quick push caused her to squeal and then giggle a bit. She was now enjoying this. The whole scene was already dirty. Jason made it more so. He removed his shirt in a quick jerk and then quickly moved to position his head adjacent to my wife's matted bush as he drew parallel to her on our bed. Faith instinctively pulled Jason's ass toward her and engulfed the swollen rod in front of her. Jason began returning the favor, but not before grimacing and exclaiming, "Ah fuck." Little did she know, but Faith didn't have to worry. I wasn't going to "come home" until I saw this through to completion.

The couple moaned increasingly as each grew closer to climax. The 69 position was not a popular one in our marriage, but Faith showed it was popular tonight. I could recognize the all-too-familiar look on her face of near climax as she forcefully rolled Jason onto his back, released her mouth from his cock and began to gyrate her hips against Jason's face. Jason obliged the pressure growing within her by wrapping his arms around her thighs and fingerfucking her from behind as he alternated licking and sucking her swollen clit. Faith forgot to be quiet. She forgot her situation. She seemed to forget everything. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ohmuhgud. Don't stop now damn it." she screamed. Finally, she screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes," consecutively until she began to shake uncontrollably and spill even more of her juices onto Jason's waiting face below her.

After a couple of minutes of small convulsions, Faith rolled off of her new partner in a daze. Her hand was pushed between her legs as she seemed to be collecting herself from what had just occurred. She didn't seem to notice Jason kiss one of her upper thighs and turn his body. Slowly he climbed over Faith whose eyes remained closed as she recovered from her earlier climax. He placed his knees between hers and then lowered himself until his cock rested on the back of the hand that now covered her spent pussy. Faith licked her lips and instinctively raised her knees as Jason pulled her hand away by the wrist and laid it at her side. She was now ready to accept him, her wet pussy splayed open to his cock, which ominously rested with its thick head between its lips.

Jason put his right arm under her left knee and drew it up towards her torso. I could see it caused her pussy to spread open even further. Faith wearily whispered, "Wait, wait," but it was too late. Jason plunged into her. Faith's loosened wet cunt easily accepted his entire length in one thrust. Faith arched her back as did Jason as their pelvises finally met after all of his cajoling. He froze, seeming to enjoy his conquest for a second. He whispered, "You okay? I'm sorry, but I needed this...needed you. I haven't come yet." He then began to move in and out of her. The sound of their snapping and popping fluids, and the occasional crimping of bed springs was the only thing that filled the void of silence in the room.

As Jason picked up his pace, he lifted himself into a push up position and began dropping his pelvis hard into my wife. "Oh damn, you feel so fucking good." Jason announced. He then ran his other arm under my wife's other knee, forcing her legs open more. He sat up and began to plug her with significant force. Faith's apparent angry silent treatment ended with, "Oh yeah baby. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy." Her use of a pet name stung me a little, but I was really more concerned with pushing my own pleasure agenda at the time. Faith hardly ever used that kind of language and hearing it now only made me more ready to explode.

Jason dutifully answered her request and began forcefully ramming her pussy as if trying to force her moans to come out louder. "Hurry baby. Hurry up and cum." she huffed at him between his strides.

"I'm gonna cum. Ah shit. Do you want me to pull out?" he asked her surprisingly.

"Mmm...go...ahead...and cum...can't...ah fuck baby...have...the mess..." she answered.

That was all Jason needed. He sat straight up and held Faith under her thighs, causing her ass to rise off the bed. His thrusts were direct and his position caused the head of his cock to rail the sensitive top part of Faith's vaginal walls. "Ah, ah, ah, ah yes." Jason's exclamation signaled his climax. He never pulled out, planting his balls against her clenched ass cheeks, his hairy mound against her swollen clit while squirting his seed deep into her. Faith shuddered and let out a guttural call, signaling her final orgasm with her younger lover.

They both collapsed their sweaty bodies on the top of the bedspread, attempting to catch their breath. After twenty seconds of being sprawled apart from each other, Faith rolled over and saw the red glow of the digital clock. It read 4:15. "Oh shit Jason! You gotta get out of here. Now!" The two of them scrambled to collect his clothes, which Faith shoved at him. She began pushing him towards the bedroom door. He caught himself at the door frame and turned to her.

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"No." she answered plainly. His face registered his disappointment. "Yeah. Okay. Maybe. I don't know. We might see each other through my sister." Faith's answer caused my stomach to churn. She again pushed at him, but he turned, grabbed her and pulled her toward him. The two shared an intimate five second kiss which only made me certain that this wasn't their last rendezvous. He turned, began putting on his clothes, and started towards the front door, apparently his friend be damned.