Fly Robin Fly

Story Info
Fun on a transcoastal flight.
1.2k words
3.91
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red-eye flight from LA to DC is less than a joy for most people. This time was no exception for Robin. She'd had to run straight from her final meeting of the day to the airport, and she made her plane within seconds of the jet's doors closing. She hadn't gotten a chance to change into something more comfortable for the long journey, and to top it all off within 90 minutes of the plane having gotten into the air she was horny. Sometimes it was as if her body was in charge and not her mind. Her lady would tell her in its own way that it needed something only a man could provide.

For another 45 minutes Robin tried to go to sleep. She squirmed in her seat. She even tried to read the in-flight magazine, but nothing seemed to work. In desperation, she looked behind her to see how many people were on the flight. She reasoned that if she could find and isolated row, maybe she could quietly give herself a little manual relief. It was a poor substitute, but she knew she wasn't going to make it another two and a half hours.

As luck would have it the flight only had about 15 people on it total. Robin got up from her seat near the front of the plane and she made her towards the back. Much to her joy, after she got passed the 15th row, there was nobody at all. Robin smiled to herself as she saw the back row on the left side completely empty. She quickly made her way to the seats, lifted the middle armrests, and settled into a reclining position with one of the airline blankets to cover her.

After laying for a short time to make sure the coast was clear, Robin slowly adjusted her skirt to make herself more accessible to her own hand. She was surprised to feel the intensity of her own body heat and the moistness inside her making its way to the outer surface of her pussy.

It didn't take long for Robin to drift into her own little world. Soon the loud sounds of the jet engines were drowned out by her own physical ecstacy. Using her palm to apply just enough pressure and her finger to fine-tune the massage, she was able to drive herself to the point of orgasm and then slow down the pace to savour her self-induced pleasure. After all, she thought, she was all by herself. The lights on the plane were out and she had no reason to rush. She could feel her body's juices flowing now, running down the lips of her pussy and between the cheeks of her ass where they finally dripped out onto the underside of her skirt. She'd worry about that stain later. Right now, she was making herself feel too good to give a damn. Robin could hear that tell-tale sign of a good session when the combination of the motion and the wetness started to make an audible sound.

Twenty minutes had passed and Robin had teased herself long enough. In college she'd been able to spend whole days alone in her dorm room pleasuring herself, but as she'd gotten older her patience had waned. Her orgasms had gotten too good to her and she could no longer keep them from coming. As Robin got close, her eyes opened slightly while they were in the process of rolling back into her head, and that's when she caught sight of it.

"It" startled the shit out of her, almost to the point where she was ready to scream. "It" was man, now seated in the aisle across from her. How had she missed him? How long had he been looking at her? Was it possible for a human-being to be more embarrassed? Was she ever going to get to cum? The good news for Robin was that she didn't get a chance to really make the transistion from horny and about to cum to embarrassed because "it" seized the day.

The typical airline bathroom barely accomodates one person, much less two, but as close as she and this man were it didn't really make a difference. Robin wasn't sure what "It" had said or done to get her to join him in here, but at this point it didn't matter. Her face was within centimeters of the mirror, both hands balanced her on the sink, one foot was on the floor, and the other was perched on the toilet seat. She could feel him sliding inside her already excited body and the entry alone was enough to make her cum. Her body convulsed with the even greater warmth of him inside her.

He didn't waste any time either. Quickly, he was making long powerful strokes, pulling his dick out almost to the tip of the head and then plunging it back in all the way so that his pelvis met her ass with a loud smacking sound. The pleasure made her knees buckle and she started to sink forward and down when she felt his big strong hands grab each side of her ass and his deep voice say "come back her baby, you ain't going noplace yet". Robin lost it right there.

Her body tensed and her eyes opened wide to see the image in the mirror of her face contorting in a way that only fabulous sex can make it contort. She felt the walls of her pussy contract and squeeze his dick to the point where she could feel all the veins and the throbbing of his hard self deep within her.

It was the most exceptional stroke of the night when Robin felt this big strong oil-well of a man gush. His dick swelled inside her as it spasmed out hot cum inside her. The grip of his hands on her waist turned tight, almost to the point of painful, and she could hear him groan and then sigh. The spasm continued for what seemed like forever and Robin could sense this wasn't an ordinary man. She swore to herself that with all the cum he'd just put in her, she was going to swish like a jug full of water during her walk back to her seat. This thought was confirmed as she felt him pull out of her and the cum started to leak onto the foot she'd been balanced on.

As Robin opened her mouth to speak, the plane shook violently from turbulence. The light in the bathroom went out, the door opened, and "It" was gone in a flash. No goodbye, so business card, no call me when you get to DC, not even a smack on her exposed ass. Nothing.

Robin took a few minutes to clean herself up as best she could. The squishy feeling of cum between her toes was not pleasant and she knew she was going to leak for a while but at least her thighs were dry again. With that, Robin made one last attempt at composing herself in the mirror and she walked out of the bathroom and returned to her seat. Along the walk up the aisle, she tried to spy the faces of the men sleeping that she passed. She wondered who her mystery man was, but there were no clues to be found.

As Robin drifted off to sleep in her chair, she lamented on the fact that she'd just had the best fuck of her life and she didn't even know with who.