Flyin' High

Story Info
Incredible sex at 30,000 feet.
1.1k words
3.61
68.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first flight...and to say I was scared is the understatement of the millennium. The monstrous plane eased up to the loading area...my stomach began to quiver...I'm only 18 years old...way too young to die...(gulp)

Hey...I'm a serviceman...what do I have to be scared of? I've been trained to kill, no?...Ok not really kill...more like trained to train civilian graphics designers working for the US Government...contractors they called them...

But I digress...

We'll be boarding in an hour...whew!

Wish I was somewhere else...*whistle...damn...mouth's dry...

I saw a coffee machine and decided if I'm gonna die, I'll have one last cup of coffee...if anyone can call this swill coffee...

I eased into a lounge chair next to an attractive blond woman...I smiled...she smiled...she went back to her book...something by Anne Rice...I slowly sipped the hot liquid...letting it ease down my parched throat...

OOPS! DAMN!...spilled the damn coffee in my lap...SHIT! And no fuckin' hanky...oh god I'm wet...silly friggin' cups...ain't worth a shit!

"Here...I have a small box of tissues...take as many as you want" she cooed...

"Thank you, ma'am...you're very kind... Clumsy of me...".

"You did a pretty good job of spilling that coffee on your mmm...lap...how does it feel?"

"Wet" I replied..."But it'll dry...nice air conditioning in the terminal...hope the plane is air conditioned..." I'm sure it is...here...you missed a spot...right there..."...she smiled and looked straight into my eyes as she reached down with a tissue and patted my lap...oh boy! She continues patting...and I begin to notice that she's off the mark a tad...more like she's patting closer to my half-hard penis...oh, my...

"Do you think that'll do the trick?"...again that smile. I smiled back..."Oh yes...thanks .and I looked into her eyes too...half closed like she was in a quasi-trance...and it looks like she can't take her eyes off my crotch...which by this time is beginning to stir... She squirmed in her seat...bending toward me slightly to allow my hungry eyes access to her cleavage...which was ample...

"Where are you from, soldier?"...

Philadelphia, ma'am...and I squirmed...

"Don't be so formal...my name's Sylvia...what's yours?" she cooed...

"Danny...I'm on my first flight...a little scared...heh heh...*gulp...". Don't be scared Danny...you'll love flying... My husband was a pilot...died in a plane crash three years ago over a Cincinnatti airport..."...she mused wistfully...

"Oh I'm sorry" I offered...trying to console her in my own awkward way...

"Oh it's no big loss to me...I know that sounds terrible...but he was on the way to Bermuda with his...hmmm...secretary? He was 46 years old...she was 22...Bastard!...oh I'm sorry Danny...didn't mean to dump on you...I don't have that many friends who care to listen to my woes...they're too busy with their own husbands meanderings...*sigh"

"That has to be tough" I said in my most solicitous manner...

She smiled...again wistfully...

Thank you Danny...you're very sweet to listen...Do you have a girl back home?" Now she was bearing in with that sexy look...glancing occasionally at my crotch with renewed interest...

"Naw...I date some...but no steady girl...I like to play the field..."...I smiled back...

"When I was in my twenties I loved all the boys...*giggle...isn't that terrible" I loved to dance...love to go on weekend dates...I didn't have a steady either...played the field...By the way...are your pants dry yet?"...she asked as she once again felt my crotch...this time not moving her hand 'til she felt my hardening cock..."Oh" she smiled..."I didn't mean to get you...y'know...excited...".

It's alright..." I stammered...flushed faced and feeling like an asshole!

"Flight 1233 is ready to board..." the loud speaker crackled...SAVED BY THE BELL...so to speak...

"First class passengers will line up next to the tunnel entrance..."

I got up trying desperately to conceal the lump in my trousers...

She got up at the same time...NOT trying to conceal the tops of her stockinged legs...her milky white thighs contrasting seductively with her dark stockings...held in place with a garter belt...I think...*gulp"...Oh wow...she is soooo fine!"...

"Oh Danny? Are you in first class too?...oh good...you can keep me company...and I'll buy you a drink...how's that?"...

"That's fine, uhh...Sylvia...ma'am...(sheepish grin)...

I boarded and made my way to first class...where we were already met with a hot towel and a glass of champagne...

I eased into my seat...checking out these strange surroundings..."Hey...neat!"

"Hi...can I get in there?" her smile was soo sexy...

It was her...Sylvia...oh lordy...she has the seat next to me...oh, rapture...oh joy! We chatted amiably for a while...then we began to take off..."Oh shit!", I exclaimed, trying not to shout...

Sylvia reached over and took my hand in hers..."It's OK Danny...you're doing just fine...just try and relax..."...again that soft, reassuring and very sexy voice...

We eased back in our seats and without much of an intro she began to tell me about how lonely it was...a young widow...living alone...not as yet dating...though she's desperate to... As her voice enthralled me, she became bolder..."Danny...y'know...I haven't ever slept with anyone other that Peter...my husband...and I miss that...he was a wonderful lover...warm and sexy..." and she drifted off momentarily...gazing at some far away fantasy...
Sexuality just seemed to exude from her lush body...we drank our third glass of champagne...and the tone of her voice and mine took on a soft whisper...and she was gazing into my eyes...piercing...looking for any tell-tale sign that I'm interested...and I assured her I was...very much!

Then like a bolt out of the blue she leaned forward...towards me...took my face in her hands...and kissed me...on the lips...gently...

(Gulp)...Her mouth was alive with passion...how did this happen? Why me? Why not?...Right?

I'm not ALL that good looking, I don't think, but I must have something that appeals to her...

Hey...maybe I do have a certain appeal...*smile...

She backed off after a short while..."I'm sorry...I didn't know what..."

No, it's alright...I liked it...you have a ...uhh...beautiful mouth Sylvia".*blush...

She smiled and patted me on my leg..."You're very sweet...I bet the girls just beat at your door...all night long..."...

"Oh right" I smiled.

"Danny...do you know what a 'Mile High' club is?...

"I errrr...I uhh...think it's when ...uhh...people have sex on a plane...right?".

"Hmmhmm...that's it..."

"Do you find me attractive?...I shouldn't be so forward, but do you?"

Before I answered she continued..."I think you're a very handsome guy...very sexy...do you think I'm sexy?"...

"Damn right I do...whew...you certainly are..."

"Am I...y'know...too old a woman to want a young guy...like you... to... ummm... y'know...have sex?"

"Hell NO!...and you're NOT old...mature, maybe...but certainly not too old for any healthy guy...if he has any sense...Sylvia...I...I find you very attractive...you arte a very sexy girl...and yes...you do turn me on..."

Whew! I can't believe I said it!

She lifted the armrest between us and she snuggled closer..."Thank you for saying that Danny...even if it isn't true"...*smile

"It is true...you have a beautiful body...(gulp)...and you smell good too...and you...hmm... taste good too...oh yes..."

She lay her head on my shoulder, took my hand in hers, pressed it to her breast and cooed..."Wait 'til the put out the lights, my young ummm...lover...we can get chummier...sigh...is chummier a word?"...we both laughed...and I prayed we'd have a blackout...NOW!

Continued In "High Flight...The Sequel...