Flying Fur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Jack feels a warm. soft, fur covered hand creeping between his legs. Linda massages his cock and balls with fur until he is rock hard. It doesn't take very long before she has him ready for action again.

Jack rolls over on top of Linda and gets ready to mount his wife and make passionate love to her in the fur.

"Unh, uh!!" Linda scolds as she pushes him off with new found strength.

She rolls him onto his back and climbs on top, straddling his waist. His dick points straight up, between her thighs. He struggles for a moment but Linda leans over, on top of him, and presses her hands on his shoulders, pinning him ot the bed. The wild-eyed look on her face tells Jack that he'd better lie there and do what she wants.

"You're mine!" says Linda with a breathy voice. Her face was racked with a look of pure lust.

Jack closes his eyes and lets out a long, slow sigh as he feels his wife's hot, wet pussy swallow his dick. She sends him into a deep, sexual, trance.

Linda begins to slowly grind her pussy, in circles, against Jack's pelvis. Her juices run down, between his thighs. She is wetter and hotter than she has ever been before. She rises up and sits back down, gliding his dick in and out of her pleasure palace. There is a sudden series of strong contractions in Linda's pussy. The sensation causes Jack's dick to twitch and squirm inside Linda's swirling vortex of pleasure. They are both locked in a pleasure dance like they have never experienced before.

Jack arches his neck and begins to moan as his wife rhythmically grinds herself against him then strokes and squeezes his shaft, sending shocks of pleasure up his spine. Linda sees Jack's reaction. A smile of satisfaction grows on her face as she sends her husband, deeper and deeper into the depths of carnal pleasure. The warm feeling of soft fur slithering all over her naked body sends her into a state of sexual ecstasy. It isn't long before Jack and Linda are reduced to an orgasmic blob of flesh and fur. Neither of them are aware of anything else but the fur surrounding them and the sensations emanating from between their legs. They scream out in animal pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wrenches their bodies into a contorted sculpture of human forms, writhing on the bed.

Neither Jack nor Linda know how long they have been out when they finally wake up, exhausted in each others fur-wrapped arms. They barely have the strength to kiss each other before they fall asleep again, naked and all fucked out, in their furry bed.

* * * * *

"Jack!" Linda yells down the stairs. "Can you come here?"

"What is it?" He hollers back. "I don't want to be late for work!"

"I need you. Can you come upstairs?... Just for a minute."

Jack steps out of the shower stall and finishes drying himself off. He wraps the towel around his waist then heads up the stairs, toward the bedroom. He rounds the corner and reaches for the door handle. The slight, electrical, tingling sensation should have tipped him off but, in his haste, he hardly notices the shock. He pulls the door open. "Wump!!", he is greeted by a wall of flying fur!

"Oh!!" Jack yells out as the soft fur mummifies his naked body. He is instantly overcome by pleasure.

"You're going to be late for work this morning..." Linda snickers as she reaches for the switch marked "Electro Stimulator."

12