Flying Solo with Coll Ch. 02

Story Info
Experienced Underground officer enjoys his trainees.
1.6k words
4.29
7.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Another extract from the early parts of a longer sci-fi story that never gets finished. These two episodes follow directly on from "Nothing fires lust like grief" and precedes "Surprise before the award ceremony" by 6-12 months. Experienced Underground officer Coll McDiarmid has decided to recruit two young skywheelers, Sweft Apollorida and Kestrem Forre, to work with him. As well as making professional assessments of their psychology, intelligence and fighting skills at this stage, Coll has his own personal agenda and sees no problem in mixing business with pleasure. ]

"Kestrem Forre, skywheeler, lover, Luna legend...." Coll mused aloud with a smile as his bedroom door closed behind Kestrem the evening after his solo night with Sweft.

"Are you mocking me, Coll?" Kestrem asked with good humour sparking in his midnight-blue eyes as he pushed back a lock of dark hair from his face.

"I wouldn't, Kes. I'm impressed with what you and Sweft have accomplished. So was Telor. You haven't seen enough of the wider world yet to know how exceptional you are."

Kes looked away then, lost a little of his usual cockiness. "He told you that? Telor said that?"

"Yes, when he asked me to keep away from the two of you for another year."

Kes shrugged sadly. "Funny how things turn out...."

Coll nodded agreement.

"We are where we are. Let's move on, Kes. Sweft has discussed last night?"

"We share all our sexual experiences. She was more than satisfied, as you know."

Kes smiled at the memory of Sweft curled under the bedclothes with him, warm and wet from thorough recent congress, whispering of Coll's strong body and skilfully expressed sexuality.

"Good. You know that you don't have to be here any more than Sweft? I hope you don't choose to go but you're under no obligation whatsoever."

"I want to be here. I want you, Coll McDiarmid." Kes was direct, looking Coll straight in the eye with clear desire.

Coll looked back at him and they smiled in mutual understanding, both then glancing at the long mirror covering part of the wall in front of the bed. They saw two tall, strong men, each already with a bulge at their groin.

Sandy-haired Coll was a fraction taller and certainly bulkier but moved with powerful grace. Kes was fit and well-built but at 21, not quite the fully adult male he would be after a year or two of training with Coll. They shared an intense sexual charisma that played as much a part in their attractiveness as their good looks. Despite the difference in age, they had each quickly recognised a kindred spirit in one another.

"You and Sweft share all your sexual experiences?" Coll queried, taking off the belt he wore and snapping it sharply against his other hand. As he had strongly suspected, Kes instantly understood his meaning.

"In our own way, yes. Sweft doesn't play rough and I prefer some kinds of fun with men. She knows there's more to some encounters but it doesn't turn her on so she doesn't ask questions."

Coll nodded, remembering Sweft's negative reaction to his attempt at gentle restraint in their sex games. Trust did not come easily to her.

"Take off your shirt and come here," Coll ordered then.

"Come over here and take it off yourself," Kestrem replied insolently but with clear invitation, glancing at the belt in Coll's hands.

"Is that how you want to play it?" Coll asked, advancing across the room.

"What do you think?"

Coll looked from Kestrem's narrowed eyes and sexual smile down to the erect cock distending his trousers.

"I think I know exactly what you want."

Coll seized Kestrem now and kissed him roughly, ripping the shirt from his back as they embraced. Kes returned his kisses with equal lip-bruising ardour and bit Coll's shoulder hard enough to leave his teeth marks in the skin. Coll flung Kestrem suddenly forward over the bed, holding him there for a moment with a foot on the small of his back, and then strapped his back and shoulders several times with the belt.

"Harder?"

"Harder!" Kestrem demanded and Coll complied, raising bright red weals on the younger man's back.

He then took the belt and looped it around Kestrem's wrists, drawing them tightly together above his head.

"The password is '21'" Coll whispered to him, before moving lower to kiss and lick the marks he had just inflicted and begin removing Kestrem's trousers and boots.

"More!" Kestrem panted beneath him.

"You definitely need some discipline. It's lucky that you enjoy it so much."

Coll pulled out a cane which must have been under the bed and began to use it on Kestrem's buttocks and thighs. It took some force before the younger man began to cry out. After a few harder strokes, Coll paused again to caress Kestrem's heated, straining body and then stripped off his own clothes.

Kestrem turned over to look up at Coll, both of them fully erect now, eyes narrowed and full of intent.

"Going to fuck me good, Coll?" said Kes, damp with the exertion of receiving the caning.

"Every way you want, Handsome. All night long." said Coll, hands on hips before he dropped to the floor and knelt between Kestrem's thighs, strong, skilled fingers taking possession of the younger man's cock and balls. He dropped an open-mouthed kiss, almost a light suck on the tip of Kestrem's penis which leapt at his touch. "First though, some lubrication..."

"I brought..." Kestrem began to gasp.

"Some natural lubrication," Coll grinned, applying his fingers and tongue lightly to Kestrem's shaft as he spoke. "This part is relatively easy with females. You just look at a receptive woman in the right way and they're wet. You can lubricate a man for fucking naturally too but it takes a bit more handling to get the juices flowing..."

Kestrem threw back his head onto the bed as Coll took him in fully and used his lips and tongue to caress and stimulate him expertly.

"Oh fuck!" Kestrem growled, bucking up into Coll's mouth, quickly out of control under the older man's knowing touch. "You're going to use my own spunk..." Coll slowed down and let Kestrem subside twice before he pushed him into climax, collecting the stream of sperm in his cupped hand.

"Kneel up," Coll ordered then and massaged the semen between

Kestrem's still-reddened buttocks, working his fingers inside him as he did so. A minute later, his throbbing cock replaced his fingers, filling, stretching and pulsing.

The shouts and moans that accompanied their coupling were loud and passionate. Coll worked Kestrem slowly but powerfully, gripping him tightly as he thrust, allowing time for Kestrem's cock to rise again with the rhythm of his fucking. Kestrem moved with Coll, totally aware of the play of his thigh muscles, the heat of his skin against his back, as well as the long, thick cock inside him. He came again, all over the bed, before Coll released inside him.

When it was over they collapsed together in sweaty, companiable breathlessness on their sides.

"21" murmured Kes after a couple of minutes and Coll immediately untied his wrists.

"Did I fuck you good?" he asked. Kestrem turned and lightly bit Coll's lip, running his hands in fascination over the other man's chest and shoulders.

"Sen-fucking-sational. You're so strong," he commented. "I love fucking against raw strength, knowing that the other man can take it."

"So do I, Kes."

"I'd love to take you, the way you just fucked me," Kestrem thought aloud with a broad smile.

"Yes, I believe you would and we'd both get off on it," said Coll after a moment's consideration. "It's only 2300. Let's have a drink and then perhaps you'd like to wrestle?"

Their eyes sparked at the idea, Coll's turquoise and perceptive, Kestrem's deep-blue and expressive.

"I'll turn off my enhancements, give you a fair chance..."

They both rose and moved to the refreshment unit.

"Fair chance? No chance. I'm tying you up, Coll, and I know that even that can't really hold you. "

"The sensation of being well-fucked by a handsome, sexy young man has been known to overwhelm me, deprive me of all self-control, Kes...

"Are you challenging me?"

"Yes, I am."

***

Kestrem returned to Sweft from his night with Coll looking utterly dishevelled and rakish.

"Wow. Fucking wow." He threw himself with careless grace into the chair in Sweft's room. It was 0500 and she had been sleeping. "Telor didn't exaggerate. The man is a legend."

"You too, huh?" said Sweft, sitting up with a sleepy smile.

"Coll McDiarmid knows how to fuck."

"He does. Men and women, apparently."

"I didn't think anyone could teach me anything in bed....Hell, I learned a few things tonight."

"Come and tell me all, lover," Sweft instructed him.

Kes stripped off and slid under the covers beside her, dropping a kiss on her shoulder as he lay back.

"You're hurt..." she noted quickly, looking at the bites and bruises scattered over his body, several notches further up the scale than any scratches or lovebites she might have given him. She inhaled sharply at the criss-crossing weals on his back and buttocks.

"No, no.." Kes laughed away her concern. "Men are usually a bit rougher with each other than with women. Coll and I are definitely rougher than average – well matched. It's not like being with you. You know that already. "

"I suppose I do," she observed.

"So, let me tell you what will interest you, my love...." he rolled over and began to describe what had happened in Coll's room, as she had done the previous day.