Flying the Coop Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed gives professor a clear shot.
1.1k words
4.19
34.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers

The classroom I shared with Cooper on Tuesday and Thursdays, from 1 to 3 pm, had auditorium-style seating. This meant that no matter where I sat in the room, I had a clear view of him. It also meant that he had a clear shot at me, too. Which was why, on this cool fall day, I was wearing a short skirt, sans undergarments.

I took my usual seat in a back row and propped my boot-clad feet on the seat in front of me. This would ensure that Cooper's view was unhindered. A pretty blonde on the left turned and shot me a nasty look for having my feet on the chair. I made a V of my fingers and thrust my tongue suggestively through the apex. Her eyes widened and an audible gasp escaped her lips. That was the last time she turned around.

"Good morning," Cooper said from below. "Today we'll begin by discussing deviant behavior. Can someone give me an example of criminal behavior that is NOT deviant?"

Pretty Blonde's hand shot up. "Criminal behavior is, by its very definition, deviant behavior so..."

Cooper appeared to be focused on Blondey as she rambled on, but if you looked closely at his eyes, you would see his gaze was shifted just a bit too far the left. I let my knees fall apart. Not enough to make it obvious to those sitting beside me, but enough to ensure that I was on full display. My hands slipped down until my fingertips could glide across my thighs. I pulled the motion back and hiked the already micro-mini up another inch. I had his full attention now.

I knew exactly what he was seeing. My pouty outer lips sprinkled with auburn curls, the inner lips glistening, and my clit, already hard and peeking out. I was dying to touch myself, to get off with him staring from across the room, impotent in his ability to do the touching himself. My inner muscles spasmed with the thought. I had thought to torture him, but I was the one suffering.

Or maybe I wasn't the only one. Cooper abruptly turned around and took up residence behind the podium at the front. Not even his roomy chinos could hide that erection.

"You have a very good point, Miss Jansen, but what of behavior that is only criminal in certain cultures?"

I shifted my hips forward to make sure Cooper could still enjoy the show while Miss Jansen continued to defend her point. I realized my movements were perhaps more obvious than I had intended when the guy to my right made a choking noise. I cocked my head to look at him, but his eyes were focused south of my equator. The naughty bits were still covered, but the placement of my hands on my upper thighs and the angle of my hips must have looked more than a little inappropriate.

The ogler was a very good-looking and strapping young man, with sandy hair and warm eyes. I'd guesstimate his age at 19 or so. Young enough to be shocked, but old enough to know the score. I gave him a small smile and turned back to Cooper and his lecture. The ogler cleared his throat and shifted in his seat. Without taking my eyes from Cooper, I reached over for the ogler's hand and pulled it onto my thigh. He didn't pull away.

If looks could kill, Cooper would have shot me dead, but there was nothing he could do in the middle of class. At Cooper's nod, his TA dimmed the lights and started a slide show related to the lecture. I couldn't have planned the timing better if I'd tried. The ogler's hand softly stroked my thigh, obviously unsure of how warm my reception might be. Oh, honey, my reception was very very warm. And wet.

I shifted down further into my seat and his hand slid right up to the hot spot. He hesitated for a beat before giving in and delving into my curls. Two slightly roughened fingers slid so sweetly over my clit before continuing down to plunge inside me. I couldn't stop the panting that blew past my lips. I was so close already and -damn- this boy had the right touch.

He used the heel of his palm to grind into my clit as his fingers continued pumping. My hips jerked of their own volition and I found myself humping his hand. His fingers curled and found my sweet spot. Another gasp sounded in the room. Cooper hesitated in his lecture before picking up where he left off.

The ogler increased the tempo and the pressure exponentially until I came apart, spasming around his fingers. I melted bonelessly into the chair as his fingers slipped from me. A low groan escaped from my partner and I had a sneaking suspicion there'd be a wet spot in his chair, too. Our perfect timing continued as the lights came back up just then and Cooper concluded his address.

I hurried to push my skirt down to more presentable level and sit up straight in my chair. The ogler was shell-shocked, cradling his books in his lap and staring blankly at his moist hand.

I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you, lover."

The ogler blinked at me for moment and then finally smiled, "Anytime."

Cooper dismissed the class in clipped words, glaring at me from the front of the room. "Miss O'Reilly, may I speak to you a moment?"

I very slowly gathered my things and made my way down the aisle. The ogler hesitated by the door, obviously waiting to see if there was a part two to our interlude. I blew him a kiss and motioned for him to go. I might follow up with that tasty morsel another day, but not while Cooper was waiting for me. The room cleared quickly until it was just me and Cooper.

Cooper didn't say a word, but turned his back on me and walked across the hall to his office. He stood there, with his hand on the open door, until I followed him inside. The door closed behind me with such force that the frosted glass inset in it rattled.

He was right behind me, his breath stirring my hair against my cheek, when he whispered, "What the fuck did you think you were doing?"

I knew he was mad if he was whispering. It was as if by raising his voice, he would lose all control, so he spoke softly. To a certain extent, I understood his anger. I'd just let one his other students jack me off in the middle of class. However, since he refused to bring our relationship out of the closet, he didn't really have the right to question where or with whom I jacked off. I felt a smidgen of guilt, but I also felt his erection hard against my ass and I knew the act had turned him on no matter how jealous he was.

Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers