Flying The Friendly Skies

Story Info
Extraordinary entrance to the Mile-High Club.
2.8k words
4.16
26.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking onto the airplane I follow you holding your hand tightly and staying as close as possible so as not to get trampled by everyone moving around and trying to find there seat. Showing my ticket to the stewardess with a smile I feel you watch me as she nods for me to follow you to First Class, then with a cheery "Enjoy your trip to Hawaii" her attention is diverted to the next passenger.

Looking around the plane I realize that for all the people milling around it still quite empty. Stumbling into Your back as you stop, I giggle when you spin around and hold me close balancing me and taking the opportunity to feel my body next to yours. Looking in Your eyes I see the passion that I know is reflected in my own. Moving apart as people try to pass us by you chuckle and pull me into our seats with you and onto your lap for a moment while the few passengers go by. Helping me over to my window seat You grab our bags and place them above us leaving with me the fanny pack that You put together and had told me not to peek in or let out of my site.

Sitting back down You lean over and cup my face in Your palm bringing me close as Your lips meet mine in a kiss, I feel a flush start at my toes and work its way up as Your nearness makes my body clench and my heart race. The touch of your lips makes me melt leaning closer to You as I start to purr and slide a hand up and down your own.

Pulling away and smiling at me you watch me struggle with the need for you that you can cause with a glance or a word and touch. Smiling and shaking my head as if coming out of a trance I sit back and look around laughing quietly as I realize the power you have over my thoughts and dreams.

Finally the Captain comes over the speakers and tells us to buckle up and get ready to take off. Reaching over and grabbing your hand I hold it close to me as the plane lifts and I look out the window giggling happily as my tummy flutters and the ground drops away under us. You laugh at my childishness from such a normal thing and caress my hand with your fingers. Leaning over You tell me I can peek in the bag when the Captain turns off the seatbelts sign but ask no questions about the contents of it.

Smiling I nervously grab the bag as the sign goes off and you unbuckle moving closer to keep others from seeing. I turn my back to you feeling your chin on my shoulder watching quietly as I unzip it oh so slowly to prolong the anticipation I feel. Gasping as it opens I get a glimpse of what's inside then glance up and around my face flushing pink from a blush and embarrassment. Seeing no one else paying attention to us I start pulling out the few items You placed in there, setting them in my lap, first a small vibe then a short length of thin rope, a silk scarf, and lastly a small tube of lube.

Shoving it all back in and zipping it quickly I turn to You and stare quite stunned, my breasts rising and falling as I try to find the words that don't want to come out. You look down at my chest watching it admiringly and absently noting that I had done as requested and placed on the tight t-shirt with no bra and the mid-length skirt.

Sliding Your hand up my thigh and underneath my skirt You glance around for a moment while Your hand parts my legs a bit more and reaches the top of my thigh lightly dancing over the small patch of hair I shaved the night before into a heart for You. Your fingers drift a bit lower skimming over my skin noting the wetness and that I was pantyless. Pulling your hand back out making me whimper softly, then watching your finger move up to caress my lips leaving my taste behind to lick and savor.

Not asking as per your request I lean back in my chair and let my thoughts fly wondering where we will use this and why the secrecy. The lights lower and I realize that its getting dark and that we have been on the plane longer then it seemed. I look over and you’re buried in a book reading quietly and leaving me to my thoughts knowing they were probably far worse then any words you could say to me.

Reaching my hand out I grab yours and smile again as you put the book down and ask me if I need something. Asking for a pillow and blanket you stand and retrieve both from up above then signal a stewardess and ask for a glass of wine for me,

Accepting the pillow from You I lean my seat back and place it behind my head glad that we got the last seats in first class so that we were in the corner and isolated to a point, You shake the blanket out and lay it over me smiling as You do so making me feel treasured. Taking the glass from the lady, you hand it to me as I give you a quizzical look since you know wine goes strait to my head. Chuckling you urge me to drink up and relax then turn back to your book.

My gaze moves to outside the window watching the stars and clouds move around us and sipping the wine, getting sleepy I down the rest of it and place it on your tray. Giggling quietly as I lean over and kiss you feeling a bit of a rush, with a smile you push me back and cover me up as my eyes shut and I fall asleep.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder and waking up I see you smiling and feel you slip your hand in mine as your finger moves over my mouth silencing me with a touch. I stand a bit unsteadily and notice that everyone else is asleep and it’s quiet in the plane or as quiet as it can be with the engines growling. You grab my fanny bag and pull me behind you supporting me as I follow curious and weaving. You get to the private bathrooms for 1st class and open one pushing me in and following me. I look around and realize these are a bit bigger then the bathrooms for coach and that we both fit snugly but not to bad.

Finally You pull me into Your arms pressing Your lips tightly to mine and groaning as Your hands run through my hair grabbing my head and holding it as Your lips move over my face and around it down to my neck nibbling and licking Your way around. I feel your teeth scrape my skin as you bite me and hear a moan escape my lips as my body reacts and I get a glimmer of what has been in your mind all along. Wrapping my arms around your waist and purring I kiss you and smile whispering into your ear how much I love you and want you.

Dropping the fanny pack on the sink area and sliding your hands down my waist they move up under my skirt lifting it up to my waist, you turn for a moment and lock the door. Turning back you smile at me and lean in running your fingertips over the small heart that I shaved for You then You trace it with one finger teasing me making me shift my hips grabbing Your hand and trying to push it farther down.

Laughing you look at me and tell me to grab the rope out of the pack. Doing as You requested I get an idea of what is coming next and place my hands behind my back hearing You chuckle. Feeling you wrap the rope around a few times then you tie it off.

Going back to teasing me you lean over a bit and let your fingers glide back down between my legs then slide between the folds of my sex moving around but never sliding to far from my clit. Whimpering I glance down trying to watch you unable to make you do anything then what you desire. Sliding your fingers down my inner thigh then up my leg you push one finger first then another into me. Taking your time you push them in and out moving slow then fast making me lean my head back and moan.

Standing up strait again you pull your fingers out and turn me around kicking my feet apart. Your hands slide over my shoulders then back down my back and around to my breasts tugging up the shirt and feeling them, pulling at my nipples and patting each telling me there all yours and that you own them and me. Whispering softly I say “Yes Master I am all yours and you own all of me.”

Leaning in you kiss my neck then reach into the pack again grabbing the scarf and place it in my mouth knotting it behind my head. Reaching up You pull a stray lock of hair from my ear then lick and nibble the lobe whispering that you “Did that so my noise did not bring attention to us in here.”

Moving Your hands back around my body slapping at my breasts making me purr behind the gag then moving Your hands lower over my body lightly tickle my tummy making me writhe and wiggle against You, letting me feel Your arousal through Your pants nudging against my ass. Groaning as I do so Your hands move between my legs caressing and touching my wetness, Your fingers rub my clit making me gasp and thrust forward a bit. Using two fingers you slide around it then over again loving how my body reacts to your touch. Your hands speed up as does my breath, my whimpers becoming louder behind the gag as you slide your other hand lower and push two fingers into me moving them in and out in time with the attention to my clit.

Biting on my neck and telling me to “Cum little one”, I groan loudly to my own ears and start shaking as my orgasm hits making my knees weak as I feel my juices flow over your hands and down my legs. Pulling out Your fingers they move to my lips letting the wetness moisten them teasing me since I can't suck on them through the gag,

Jumping I feel a hand caress my ass and slide between my cheeks, my juices making your fingers slippery. You start to rub my small hole making me moan and spread my legs as wide as I can in that cramped area. You chuckle and pull away as I do so then I hear the sound of your pants unzipping and falling to the floor. Looking over my back I see you standing there hard and wanting me.

You turn and get the last of the items out and suddenly I understand and try to smile at you. Opening the lube you place some on your fingertips and ease it back down to my ass sliding over and around my hole. You start to push your finger in feeling me clench to it my tightness making it hard to do even that. Pulling out and pushing in again your finger slides in all the way and you hold it there letting me get adjusted.

Wiggling my butt back against your fingers letting you know I want more. You laugh quietly and do as I want putting a bit more lube on Your fingers and sliding another in as I groan quietly and shove back against them pushing them in all the way in one long stroke shivering as I do so.

Your leave your fingers there for a few moments then begin moving them again keeping me whimpering and pushing back against You grinding my hips at You as I start to moan more, suddenly You pull out fully and I turn to look, upset because I was enjoying that so much. Seeing you holding up the small vibe I grin and feel you move it in around my clit, my body jumping as you do so. Pushing it a bit lower you slide it into my pussy pushing it in smoothly, then turn it on letting the vibrations move through my body and make my knees weak. Using one of Your hands to start moving it in and out You pick up speed and slide a finger back pushing it again into my ass.

I feel your hands move away from me and suddenly my arms are free, moving them around front of my body and stretching them You lean down and nibble on my neck telling me to brace myself then before I can do anything You shove Your cock into my ass hard, and in one long deep thrust reaching around me and holding my breasts. Working yourself back out then thrusting in again you can feel the vibrations from the toy and my body wiggling under you.

Crying out through the gag and bracing myself after you thrust in I feel you fill me finally and my body reacts to it all. Shutting my eyes tightly as you start to move feeing your hands slide up my body reaching my breasts to tug on them and slap them lightly. You push the vibe deeply into me with your other hand making me stand to my tiptoes and groan from the sensations as I feel another orgasm build.

Clenching around you as your movements speed up and I hear your ragged breath in my ear telling me that I may “Cum only when you allow it” then I feel your kisses upon my neck and back. I start thrusting my body back against you showing my need for release as you groan out a "Now" and I feel you’re body stiffen as Your cum starts filling my body. Closing my eyes I clench around you leaning my head down and shaking under your body from the intensity of my orgasm and keeping myself upright by sheer will.

Catching your breath for a moment you ease yourself out of my ass then turn me around. Unknotting the gag carefully and pulling it away you pull my head to yours our lips touching in a soft kiss. Pulling back from the kiss you then begin to lick my lips helping me wet them. Kissing me a few more times We hug and I hear your words of “how good I was” and “how wonderful our time was” in my ear making me shiver and thank You as well.

Standing back and pulling your pants up you help me get myself rearranged then pull the vibe out. You grin seeing the look of relief on my face then turn to the pack placing it in there and to my astonished eyes start unzipping a compartment I had not noticed. Slowly you pull out a dildo and a pair of panties I had never seen before. Scooting down as best You can in such a small area You help me lift a foot placing it in a leg of the panties then as I reach down to hold your shoulder You lift the other and begin sliding them up my long legs.

Wiggling as you do so I watch as you reach up pushing the toy into me, my recent orgasm making it slide in without trouble. I get a look on my face of worry, knowing that you plan on leaving it in me the whole ride keeping me on edge for the rest of the time. Finally you slide the panties around my waist; I feel how tight they are and know there will be no way to get relief. Turning back to the pack you place all the toys back in the bag and hand it to me as you open then door taking my hand pulling me out with you and back to our seats.

Adjusting my pillow for me and covering me up with the blanket again You curl in as close as the seats will allow and run Your fingers through my hair cuddling as well as one can in an airplane. Just as I begin to fall asleep I jump feeling vibrations deep inside of me and realize with horror that it was a remote control vibe.