Flying The Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl was busy at her closet, and Tim was blown away when she showed him her outfit for the evening. The green skirt matched her eyes perfectly, but that was not the best part. It was extremely short, with leather laces on each thigh that ran almost to the waistband. Her top was so sheer that it was virtually nonexistent. It was a tank top that was two sizes too small; it ended just below the swell of her breasts, and its small size pushed them inward, creating quite a show of cleavage. She completed her ensemble with a short jacket made of the same material as the skirt, which barely hid her nipples.

"Come on, Lover. Let's get this show on the road," she said as she grabbed his hand and led him into the hall. Suddenly she turned and pushed him to the wall, kissing him passionately and grabbing his cock. "Just remember, Syd is delicate and she needs to be handled with kid gloves. Are you up for it?"

"If I'm not, I will be soon if you don't stop playing around. Rest assured that I'll be as gentle as Syd requires, and that 'No' means no," he said as they entered the elevator.

They took a cab for the ride to the club that turned out to be a brightly-lit restaurant with several booths around the perimeter of the room. The hostess greeted Cheryl as a good friend, hugging her and leading them to a corner booth. "Syd's on the way," said Cheryl as she slid onto the u-shaped seat.

They talked quietly until Cheryl's face lit up and she waved to someone across the club. When Tim turned around, he got the feeling that a graceful, powerful lioness was on the prowl, and he and Cheryl were her prey. As she glided across the room, Tim was drinking in her beauty, and hardly noticed her attire.

She had the walk and look of a model, with short, styled dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, and legs to die for. She was dressed in what could only be described as a long tank top that ended just below the juncture of her thighs in front and barely covered her full ass in the back. To say that it was sheer would be an understatement.

Tim could see every curve from the tops of her d-cup breasts to her stomach and down between her legs. She had a very alluring landing strip above her pussy. All in all, Syd was a fucking sex goddess. "Too bad she doesn't like cock," thought Tim, as she approached their booth. By the time she had arrived at the booth, Cheryl had stood up and they immediately embraced. A delicate hand reached out and pulled the privacy curtain closed, so the three were hidden from the rest of the restaurant. Their embrace quickly turned into a passionate kiss, with tongues dueling with each other, and hands roaming up and down bodies.

Tim politely cleared his throat and Cheryl disentangled herself from Sydney's clutching arms long enough to introduce them. "Tim, this is Sydney, my very best friend in the world. Syd, this is Tim that I've told you so much about in the last two days," Cheryl said, as she wiped the moisture from her lips.

Standing, Tim offered his hand, and Sydney shook it firmly while looking him in the eye. "I feel as if I already know you-at least a certain part anyway!" she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Cheryl has been very graphic in her description of your and her adventures, and I think you may be just the man to help me over my mental block."

Tim took a chance and said, "I assure you, with a body like yours, the mental part will be easy."

They sat down, with Cheryl between Tim and Sydney. They pulled the curtain back and summoned the waitress, who was a gorgeous redhead and dressed to show off her assets. Her breasts rested on a shelf bra, hidden only by a thin, body-hugging top and paired with a very short black vinyl skirt. When she bent down to take their order, Tim could see all the way to her navel. After she had turned to leave, Tim couldn't help but notice the sway of her ass. She turned and looked over her shoulder, winking at him.

Cheryl had to go to the bathroom, leaving Sydney and Tim alone, sitting across from each other. They talked about their jobs, their homes and everything in between. Suddenly Sydney said, "Look Tim, I know Cheryl has told you about my hang-ups when it comes to men. I had two very bad experiences and found women to be more compassionate and honest. I don't think I'm a confirmed lesbian, but I haven't been drawn to any man for quite some time. Maybe I'm too far gone."

Tim, touched by her honesty, told her sincerely, "Since you already know that Cheryl and I have enjoyed some fantastic sex in the last two days, I'm not going to tell you that I'm averse to much of anything sexual. I love women's bodies-their looks, their feel, their smell-I love them. That fact only fuels my sexual appetites. Still, I know that I'm not the greatest lover in the world. I am considerate of my partner, wanting her to experience as much pleasure as I do. Cheryl explained your circumstances to me and I just want you to be happy, whether I'm involved or not."

Moved almost to tears, Sydney slid around the booth and hugged Tim, making sure that he got an eyeful of her naked pussy as she slid towards him. They were still embraced when Cheryl returned from the ladies' room. "Well, I see he's started working his magic on you, Syd," she said, as she slid into the booth behind Sydney and proceeded to rub her sides and the sides of her breasts, sliding her hand around to tweak each nipple.

"Well, just so you know, you weren't the only topic of our conversation," Sydney responded, turning to face the table and allowing her leg to stay in contact with Tim's. "Let's eat! I'm starving."

They ordered and while they were waiting for their food, Cheryl closed the curtain, took off her jacket, and crawled under the table. She spread Tim's legs and unzipped his pants, taking his cock out. Before he could say anything, she took Sydney's hand and wrapped it around his soft dick, holding it in place with her own. Sydney suddenly drew in her breath and closed her eyes. A quick glimpse under the edge of the table showed Cheryl with her face squarely in Sydney's pussy, lapping as if she were dying of thirst.

The pressure on his cock from two soft hands, as well as the scene under the table caused Tim's cock to harden, a fact not lost on Sydney. "Did I do that?" she asked innocently.

"Both of you did," answered Tim honestly. Sydney moaned as Cheryl continued tongue fucking her and squeezed Tim's hardening cock tighter. Suddenly Cheryl popped from under the table and slid into the booth. Sydney's hand never left Tim's cock, and her eyes told the story.

"I never knew a man's dick could feel so good," she said simply.

"If you think it feels good in your hand, just wait till he puts that thing in your hot pussy!" said Cheryl, sliding the curtain back just as the waitress arrived with their food. After setting their plates down, she moved to Cheryl and kissed her.

"I see you've been playing under the table again! Umm, she tastes good! Let me know if there's room for one more!" she said as she left, sliding the curtain back to close the booth.

Absently, Sydney was stroking Tim's cock when she realized just what she was doing. Releasing it somewhat reluctantly, she put both hands in her lap, which was still uncovered from Cheryl's oral attack. Tim leaned over and whispered, "You were doing very well. Any time you want to resume, feel free."

Sydney seemed to blush, and smiled shyly. "That's the first time I've touched a man since my husband and I divorced, but I've got to admit, it felt pretty good," she said, looking at his pulsing cockhead with its drop of precum about to drip down his shaft. Reaching down quickly, she scooped it on the tip of her finger and quickly licked it off.

Cheryl noticed but kept quiet, looking at Tim and winking. While they ate, the conversation centered on work until a jazz combo started playing soft, sensual music. "You hear that?" Cheryl asked. "It's music for lovers! Come on you two!"

When they got to the small dance area, they embraced awkwardly. Still, they managed and there was plenty of body contact. Cheryl kissed Sydney, then Tim and began rubbing her hands up and down their sides. Reaching Sydney's breast, she slid her hand to the nipple and caressed it as only a lover could. Sydney responded by turning Tim's face to hers and kissing him fervently. As Cheryl moved her hand downward towards her pussy, Sydney became more demanding with her kiss. Her tongue played on Tim's, sliding and writhing like a snake, and creating incredible sensations. He was using one hand on Cheryl's hips, trying to get it under the hem of her skirt, and the other caressing Sydney's ass.

Suddenly, Cheryl turned him around and embraced him from the back, while Sydney slid into his arms, presenting her tits for his attention. With Cheryl gently humping his ass and playing with his nipples, Sydney pulled up her dress and showed him her delightful cunt, complete with landing strip.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked seductively.

Before he could answer, Cheryl moved her hands from his nipples to Sydney's. "I think I am the luckiest man in the world, and this is the sexiest dance I've ever had," answered Tim as he cupped Sydney's pussy and felt her heat. Sliding a finger into the hottest pussy he had ever felt, Tim knew he was in for a very interesting night.

Cheryl moved around the couple and embraced Sydney from behind. Cupping her breasts, she whispered in Sydney's ear, then snaked her tongue in and around it. Sydney threw her head back and moaned as Tim continued to slide his finger in and out of her steaming pussy in time with the music. All movement stopped, and Sydney humped Tim's finger, building speed until she grabbed him and climaxed quietly.

Looking him in the eye, she said, "That was wonderful. Let's get out of here where you can really work some magic on me!"

Putting clothes back in some semblance of order, the trio paid their bill and hailed a taxi. With Tim between them in the back seat, Cheryl and Sydney went to work on his cock immediately and had it glistening with saliva quickly. Taking turns sucking it, they had him squirming in the seat.

While Sydney sucked his cock, Cheryl had taken his middle finger and was giving it similar treatment, until Tim reached under her skirt and inserted it into her cunt. He slid his digit in and immediately found her clit, launching her into her first orgasm of the night.

Her moan caused the cab driver to look into the rear view mirror. For the first time, Tim noticed that she was the barmaid from the hotel bar. She smiled and winked, keeping her attention on the road, but glancing back occasionally.

Cheryl had come down and traded places with Sydney, attacking Tim's dick with a vengeance. Sydney simply watched her friend's head bobbing up and down on Tim's dick, rubbing her own erect nipples and giving Tim a very sensuous kiss.

Tim finally lifted Cheryl's head from his groin and told the two sexy sirens, "Let's get to the hotel and I'll give you what you want, hopefully as many times as you want." Again arranging clothes to a modicum of presentability, they made their way through the hotel lobby and to the stairs. Going ahead of him, Tim could only guess what the two hot vixens had in store for him. He didn't have long to wait.

When he entered the stairwell, he looked up to the landing and saw two perfect, round asses staring down at him. Wet pussy lips were completely visible, glistening in the subdued light of the stairwell. Taking the steps two at a time, Tim was almost within reach when Cheryl and Sydney squealed and ran to the next landing, again putting their delightful asses on display.

This time they waited for Tim and he gave each ass a playful smack with the palm of his hand before entering the hall and striding to his room, a girl hanging on each arm, trying to prevent him from using his room card. Clothes started flying as soon as the door was opened, and by the time it was closed, everyone was nude. Tim finally took control when he said, "Look, we all need to use the bathroom. You two go first and then I'll go. Would you like a drink?"

Giggling as they made their way to the bathroom, the girls chimed together and said, "Yeah! A drink of cum!!!"

Tim quickly downed a shot and was waiting when they returned to the room. "My turn," he said as he stopped and kissed each girl, exchanging sexy hugs and rubbing very intimate places. When he got to the bathroom, he was not surprised that both Cheryl and Sydney followed him in. Cheryl held his semi-erect cock and aimed it at the toilet while Sydney kissed him passionately, rubbing her breasts on his arm, and finally hugging him.

Cheryl had dried his cock with tissue and began stroking it lazily. When she had stroked him back to fuckable hardness, she slipped a cockring onto his shaft and settled it where his dick and abdomen met. Then she turned him so she could kneel and suck his entire cock into her mouth. Sydney slipped behind him and pressed her body to his back. Tim looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of the most erotic scene he had ever seen.

A voluptuous blonde sucking his cock like it was the last one on earth, and a sexy brunette rubbing his nipples from behind, whispering in his ear. "Damn! I'm a lucky man," he said quietly. "No, you're a great lover and you're about to fuck two very hot, ready women," said Cheryl, as she stood up and kissed his lips briefly. "Now, let the games begin!"

The trio walked out of the bathroom to the bed. "OK, so how are we going to do this?" asked Tim, aware that Sydney may still have reservations.

Sydney spoke up and said, "I am ready to fuck you, let you fuck me, and then, we'll fuck Cheryl!" said Sydney, as she climbed onto the bed, putting her ass in the air and giving Tim his first look at her succulent pussy. It glistened with moisture and her lips were swollen and red, giving them the appearance of fresh, ripe fruit, waiting to be devoured. He clit was peeking from its hood, and Tim made a mental note to visit there soon with his tongue.

Looking at Cheryl for approval and getting it, he moved to Sydney's waiting ass and put his face close enough to breathe in her heady aroma and blow softly on her lips. Sydney moaned and Tim gently placed his tongue on her clit, rocking it back and forth. A delicate groan let him know he was doing it right, so he put more pressure on the lovebud, causing Sydney to shake and wiggle her ass.

"Oh, fuck! You're so fucking good! Right there! Yesss! Yesss! Suck my clit! I'm cuuuumming!" shouted Sydney as her first orgasm overtook her. Tim held her hips and kept her cunt to his face, enjoying the spasms she was producing. Giving her one final lick, he stood up and, keeping one hand on the small of Sydney's back and grabbing his throbbing cock with the other, he began sliding the head up and down her dripping slit. Sliding his cockhead past her lips, Tim stopped and let her acclimate to his presence.

"Damn, that feels good," cooed Sydney, as a man's dick invaded her pussy for the first time in years. "Just hold it there for a few seconds."

Tim held his hips still until Sydney began to wiggle her ass gently. "I think I'm ready now, but go slow," she said. As he started to slide his cock further into her steaming cunt, he felt a delightful sensation on the underside of his shaft. Cheryl had managed to slide under their bodies and get her face very near the point of their coupling. When Tim moved his cock, she licked it gently, reminding him of her oral skills. As she licked towards the head, she contacted Sydney's protruding clit and gave it a gentle tug.

Sydney, barely able to contain herself, moved back involuntarily and found herself completely filled with a hot, throbbing eight-inch cock. Tim stroked her easily, and with Cheryl's assistance, put Sydney over the edge for a small climax that brought a smile to her face. As she looked over her shoulder, she was beaming, her eyes heavy-lidded, and her mouth slightly open.

"That was fucking great!" she said. "I'm ready for more!"

Cheryl moved from between the two and positioned herself under Sydney's torso so she could lick and suck the twin orbs dangling and swaying gently. After capturing a tit in her hand and attaching her mouth to the nipple, she reached Tim's cock and urged him to start fucking. Taking the hint, he began sliding his cock in and out of the hottest, tightest pussy he had ever encountered. The angle of Sidney's ass created enormous pressure on his shaft and he realized that she was enjoying the fact that his underside was rubbing her clitoris. Her pleasure was evident by her moans, and Tim put all of his concentration into giving her the fucking she wanted.

She fucked back with every stroke, managing to rotate her hips slightly, increasing the contact on his cockhead and shaft, generating unbelievable heat. Tim, knowing the cockring would prevent him from coming, fucked her with measured, powerful strokes that brought both of them immense pleasure, soon causing Sydney to abandon her gentle rotation and simply hump his cock for all she was worth. She moaned as Cheryl left the succulent breast she had been sucking and positioned herself in front of Sydney, her legs in the air, her pussy directly under Sydney's face.

Needing no invitation, Sydney dove into her lover's cunt with renewed vigor. Tim drove into her pussy and she drove her tongue into Cheryl's mouthwatering slit. Using all her skills, she soon had Cheryl writhing in climax, holding Sydney's head to her pussy and screaming, "Oh, fuck Syd! Eat that pussy! Fuck my cunt with your tongue! OHHH yesss! I'm cumming!" Grinding her pussy into Sydney's face, Cheryl seemed to climax forever.

Tim waited patiently until Sydney realized his cock was still buried ballsdeep in her still torrid cunt. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Sorry for the interruption lover. She made me do it!"

"No problem," he replied, beginning to slide his cock back and forth. They soon recaptured their former sensuous rhythm and Sydney began moaning deep in her throat. As the moans became groans, she began to form words.

"Gonna cum. Gonna cum! Cumming! Fucking cuuuming!!!" she yelled, burying her face between Cheryl's widespread legs and groaning in immense pleasure. Tim took the opportunity to pump deeply a few more strokes and he withdrew his glistening cock from her totally fucked cunt.

"Are you OK?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, damn, I'm more than OK. I'm fine as can be for a woman who's never been fucked completely before. Cheryl was right-you are some kind of lover!" she said, as she crawled up beside her sexy co-worker. Looking at Tim, she said, "Now let's give her some pleasure."

Cheryl slid down so that she was lying flat of her back and Tim slid up beside her, his cock making contact with the outside of her thigh. "I've got a place for that monster," she said as she stroked it lovingly. Sydney had already attacked Cheryl's nipple and was sucking it determinedly. Tim began kissing her other breast and soon, they had Cheryl writhing and begging for more. "I need something in my pussy now!" she demanded, grabbing Tim's cock and urging him to get between her legs.

Knowing that he had plenty of time, he slid down her body until his face was even with her hips. Sydney took the opportunity to suck each nipple as Tim kissed Cheryl's thighs, making sure to run his tongue in the crease between her leg and pussy. He inhaled her gloriously musky aroma and told her, "I can smell your excitement. I just need to taste your cunt before I get my cock in there. It's so tight, I might not be able to get it in, so I'll just lubricate it first."

"Oh, goddamn! Shut up and do something!" she yelled.

Tim wasted no more time, putting her hips over his shoulders and plunging his face into her steaming pussy and immediately latching onto her engorged clit, sending her into orgasmic bliss. She bucked against his face to no avail. His hold on her hips allowed him to maintain intimate contact between his lips and her clit, giving it no relief. Sydney held onto her tits and mauled the nipples, stretching them to their limit. Cheryl came for a full three minutes, screaming, pounding the bed with her fists, pulling Tim's hair and trying to put his face into her pussy.