FNN Charity Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Alan's eyes bugged out as he watched his sister-in-law climb on the bed behind his wife and she slid it back and forth along Jocelyn's cunt and with one quick lunge buried that ten inch black cock deep in her pussy.

Jocelyn let out a loud scream and arched her back as she nearly sat straight up. In doing this it sent the black cock even deeper into her pussy. Her eyes were covered in lust as she tuned and looked at Monica; "Oh yes Monica, give it to me hard. Oh fuck it feels so good to finally be fucked by a big cock. Yes, yes Monica fuck me harder, harder, deep, deep, oh fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop, more, deeper!"

She fell back between Natasha's legs and sucked harder on her cunt as she ground her face against her cunt as she started cumming. As her orgasm started to subside, Monica slowly withdrew from her pussy. The black cock was shiny and dripping with her sister's thick creamy cum.

Jocelyn slowly rolled off of Natasha and Natasha rolled over on top of her and began lapping away at the swamp laden cunt. Lifting her black mane of hair she looked directly at Monica; "Let me have some of that cock too. Please Monica fuck me just like you fucked Jocelyn!"

Monica hovered over her sister's face; "Come on sis, lick your cum off this cock so I can fuck Natasha too!"

She shoved the cock toward Jocelyn and she slid her hand along the thick shaft and cleaned the cum from it and licked the cum from her fingers and aimed the cock towards her mouth, her tongue rolled around and around and she sucked the phallic into her mouth. She let out a groan when Monica pulled away and slid around on the bed. \

She came up behind the tiny compact body laid sprawled across her sister, Natasha's head buried in her pussy and Jocelyn was quickly heading towards another orgasm. Monica gripped Natasha's hips and finding those fat meaty cunt lips she wedged the large cockhead between them and leaning forward, speared the cunt and with one long steady movement, inch by inch sent the black cock deep in Natasha's tiny cunt.

She rose up just as Jocelyn did, wiggling her hips against Monica's belly. Monica leaned over her, her large tits squashed against Natasha's back as she began fucking her with long steady strokes.

Natasha was cumming and as one orgasm subsided, another one began.

Jocelyn slipped out from under her and was cradling her head in her lap as she slipped lower and began sucking on Natasha's hard nipples.

Monica turned towards Alan; "Come on you sorry excuse for a man, get your ass over here and fuck me while I fuck Natasha!"

Alan nearly fell over as she climbed up on the bed behind Monica. Just as he slipped his tiny cock into her pussy he lost it and started cumming almost immediately.

Monica lost you; "You pathetic son-of-a bitch, get that sorry pin dick out of here!"

Jocelyn saw what Alan had done and she climbed off the bed and finding her purse pulled a long dildo out of it and coming up behind Monica slapped her sister on the ass as she continued fucking Natasha who was coming for the umpteenth time.

"Okay sis, I'll make it all better and she swiped the dildo back and forth across Monica's cum coated cunt and shoving hard slipped the large dildo into her sister's cunt.

Like a well oiled machine Monica drove into Natasha and as she pulled back she impaled herself on the large dildo Jocelyn was holding. Before long Monica was racing towards an explosive orgasm. She went over the top when Jocelyn leaned down and shoved her tongue deep into Monica's asshole.

Natasha was covered in sweat as she shook constantly from Monica's glorious fucking. She let out a low groan when Monica pulled out and flopped down besides her.

Jocelyn climbed up next to the two well fucked women and she kissed and caressed them, smiling at Monica she said; "You know, that was the best spent million ever, but from now on Monica, I'd love you to bring that big black strap-on to my place to really satisfy me."

She laughed; "Hell Jocelyn, if I can't fuck you with this monster, I know my hubby would love to have a crack at you. His cock is nearly as big as this cock, not like that pathetic cock Alan has!"

Alan stood up; "Hey, wait a minute!"

All three women shouted at the same time; "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALAN!"

Down the hall Heidi was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. She had just followed the four black basketball players into the large hotel room and they stood discussing who was going to get first crack at the gorgeous redhead. She smiled as she listened to them and she finally broke in; "Come on guys, there's enough here for all of you and like I said, once I get too tired and need a break I have a big, big double surprise for you black stallions. So here's what I would like you all to do. Why don't you all get undressed and I'll start off by giving you all some head and make you all nice and hard. Once I've accomplished that, well we'll just wing it, what do you think?"

They all nodded and started undressing, Heidi felt like a child in a candy store and she felt her pussy beginning to throb as these four fine specimens took off their clothes. Kobe and Duane were close in physique with toned bodies, strong well muscled torsos, full tight asses and cocks nearly identical, around eight inches long and not yet stiff. She was going to love sucking on these two and finding out which would fill her up best.

She now turned towards the long lanky LeBron and she caught her breath as she stared at the unbelievable piece of meat between his legs. It was in proportion to his height, hanging about halfway down his long thighs. It wasn't stiff yet and it had to be at least fourteen or fifteen inches long and she was beginning to panic, just thinking of that in her mouth, pussy or ass would be an impossible feat.

The last to remove his clothes was Shaq. Heidi let out a groan when she watched this hulk of a man remove the last of his clothes. Everything about him was large, from his neck that was as large as her thighs, to his legs that were as large as tree trunks. She let out a loud gasp when his cock came into view. It was nearly as large as LeBron's but twice as thick. She knew there was no way she was going to get that monster in any of her holes. As she watched it, it started to fill with blood and it began rising and swelling up and it was thicker then her wrist and her bright green eyes began to show panic.

Shaq noticed it and smiled; "Don't you worry Heidi, we'll get you so fucking hot and wet, you'll be begging me to fill your hot pussy and ass with my black club, just you wait and see!"

She smiled weakly; "I sure hope you're right Shaq, I sure hope you're right. Okay guys let's get this party started!"

She slipped off the couch and onto her knees and the four of them encircled her and she had chills run up and down her body as she stared all the four big black cocks as they came closer and closer.

Heidi licked her lips and reaching out closed her hand around LeBron's long cock and she felt the blood pulsing through the huge piece of black meat. It began to stiffen as she closed her pink lips around the side of his cock. Slipping her tongue out she ran it back and forth, over and over again until she had it stiff and shining from her large amount of saliva she produced. When she let it go it bounced and slapped her against the face and she let out a loud gasp from the intense rush she felt, the power of his cock, she just knew would drive her insane.

She now gripped both Duane and Kobe's cocks and she felt a little bit of relief knowing these two cock, even though bigger then most she had ever fucked, knew they would make her cum over and over again and now without much discomfort. She sucked on both making them both wet she alternated sucking on one as she stroked the other and Kobe gripped her short red hair and began fucking her mouth. His cock slid down her throat and she loved it. She was an accomplished cock sucker and just loved the feeling of a big cock trapped deep in her throat.

Kobe was shocked and surprised as she deep throated him down to his balls and he felt his balls tightening. He quickly pulled out, not wanting to be the first to cum, he knew the other three would never let him live it down if he came so quickly.

Heidi turned her attention to Duane and got him in the same state as Kobe and soon had him at the brink of cumming also. He also withdrew and went to get a drink and try and cool down before he shot his load down the experienced throat of the gorgeous green eyes redhead.

She took a deep breath and now was staring at the huge cock of Shaq and lifting it in her lily white hand was amazed just how heavy, thick and huge it was. She could not close her hand around it so she just started jerking him off slowly. Painting the coal black club with her wet hot tongue, she started to warm up to it. She stopped briefly to look up into Shaq's eyes and his cock got even harder.

Shaq was looking down at the gorgeous Heidi, her dark green eyes sparkled and at the same time he could see the fear in them just thinking about his huge cock invading her body. Her short red hair shook back and forth as she bathed his cock with her tiny tongue. Small streaks of blonde though her hair highlighted her features even more. Her red lips full and wet were plastered to his coal black tube. He ran his long thick fingers through her hair urging her on and she smiled briefly and resumed licking his huge piece of meat. He slid his hands down to her bare shoulders and finding the fastener on the back of her neck, he opened it and her flowing dress floated down off her huge breasts and settled about her ample hips. He caressed her lily white back which was trim and tapered. Reaching around he cupped her large tits in his huge hands and her stiff nipples perked up even more.

Heidi closed her eyes and let out a low groan as Shaq cupped her tits. She wiggled about trying to create even more friction against his rough palms. Pulling her head back a long trail of saliva clung from her lips to his cock. The cameraman let out a gasp at the erotic sight and she drew in her breath causing the saliva to slowly slip back into her mouth. Her large breasts swayed back and forth and they looked amazing, she was truly a redhead, her breasts were lily white, the aureoles were about the size of quarters and were a bright pink. In the center were two large darker pink and growing darker as they stiffened nipples. She let out another groan as his thumbs rolled them around and around and he plucked them causing her to shake and her eyes opened wide, her mouth gasping for breath and she dropped back down forcing as much cock meat into her mouth as she could.

Shaq was shocked as he watched this gorgeous redhead swallow up his cock. Inch by glorious inch it began to disappear into her stretched lips and mouth. She stopped briefly to breathe; her nostrils flared out as she took in a lung full of air and resumed eating his meat. Of Shaq's fifteen inches of cockmeat Heidi had at least nine inches in her mouth. Her eyes began to tear up as she gargled around his cock. Gripping his large ass cheeks she pulled him towards her and her neck muscles were relaxing and she felt his cockhead enter her throat nearly cutting off her supply of oxygen. Taking a large gasp of air she pushed forward and her nose was now brushing up against his belly as she fought to get the last two or three inches into her throat.

Shaq rolled his head back as he felt her throat muscles clamp down on his cock and her lizard like tongue rolled around and around his black shaft.

Heidi suddenly drew off his cock and it flopped out, it was covered in her saliva and it dripped off coating her tits. Her mouth was drooling with her saliva; she swiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled up at Shaq.

She wrapped her hands around his shaft and began pumping it fast and swabbed the head with her tongue.

His eyes went wide and let out a loud groan and starting cumming. He was cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming. He must have emptied a cup of cum all over her face and into her hair. It dripped down onto her heaving tits and the sight was so erotic the cameraman came in his pants and the camera shook as he lost control.

When Shaq finally finished cumming, he scooped up gobs of his cum and fed it to Heidi who willingly sucked and licked his fingers clean. When he finished that he licked his remaining cum from her tits, neck and face and kissed her hard, feeding her the ruminants of his cum. Slumping back he smiled weakly at Heidi; "Fuck woman, you are unfucking believable. I've never had a blowjob like that before and never came so hard before. I thought my nuts were going to explode!"

Kobe laughed; "Ah Shaq, I think they did, all over Heidi's face and chest!"

Everyone laughed and Shaq staggered to his feet and went into the bathroom and returned with a steaming hot washcloth and a hairbrush.

Heidi looked a little apprehensive; "Shaq, I'm not into pain. I'll do nearly anything sexual, but I drew the line with pain!"

He looked a little confused, looking down at the hairbrush he smiled and shook his head; No, no Heidi I'm not going to slap you with it. I am going to use it on you, but only to brush the cum out of your hair. Come on over here and sit in front of me."

Heidi got up off her haunches and swayed over to Shaq, in the process her dress slipped off her hips and she kicked it away. All four men's eyes nearly popped out of their skulls as they took in her gorgeous body dressed only in high heels and a pair of tiny yellow lace panties. The area covering her pussy was nearly transparent, it was apparent she came several times from the blowjobs she performed on the foursome.

She knelt before Shaq and he took the steaming washcloth and began tenderly wiping the remainder of the cum from her face.

She was amazed how gentle this huge man was and she moaned as he moved to her heaving breasts and began cleaning them off. He spent some extra time on those gorgeous orbs of flesh and they began to respond to his gentle caresses.

Shaq turned her around and had her lean back against the sofa, between his trunk like thighs and he swept the washcloth across her hair removing the clumps of cum from her red locks. He picked up the hairbrush and slowly began brushing her hair out and she once again let out a tiny groan and wiggled her back against him.

Heidi could feel his large hot cock pressing against her back and the more he brushed she felt his cock beginning to respond and began pushing harder against her back. She opened her eyes suddenly when she felt two pairs of lips plucking away at her stiff hot pink nipples.

Kobe and Duane were sucking avidly at her firm tits and she wrapped her hands around their heads and she crushed them harder against her tits.

LeBron was standing besides her stroking his long stiff cock and she nodded and he moved in and she took him into her mouth and just like Shaq she took him nearly all the way in. It was a lot easier seeing it was nowhere as thick as Shaq's cock was.

Heidi began bobbing up and down and she felt it sliding deeper into her throat, but she was still able to breath around it. She loved sucking on that long black club and just as with Shaq she began drooling profusely, her saliva dripping off his cock and down her chin and onto her tits.

Kobe and Duane moved away as she dripped her saliva onto them and she was suddenly disconnected from LeBron's cock when Kobe and Duane picked her up and carried her to the bed. They laid her down on the bed and Kobe slipped between her lily white thighs. Gripping her sopping panties, he pulled them off and tossed them aside. He was now staring at one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen. The lips were tight, but were already budding open from their extreme excitement. They were slick with her juices and he leaned forward and using his index finger sawed it back and forth. It opened easily and his large long finger slid in.

Heidi moaned and rolled her redhead from side to side on the plush pillows surrounding her head. She arched her back and Kobe's finger went deeper and now he added a second finger. The room was filled with the squishing sound of her quaking pussy and when Kobe pulled his fingers out they were covered in her thick creamy juices. He replaced his fingers with his tongue as he started lapping away at her pink slit; the red patch of pubic hair was covered in her juices and matted down causing her to look even more desirable. When she arched her back her tight full round ass came off the bed and Kobe held them in his large hands as he continued to feast on her dripping pussy.

When Kobe slipped one large cum coated thumb up her tight ass, that was it, she went off like a stick of dynamite and started cumming.

She coated his tongue and lips with her thick cum and as she tried to fall back to the bed, Kobe held her there and continued to ravish her quivering cunt.

The great job that Shaq did in brushing her hair was all for naught as she was gripping her locks as she held her breath through another wave of an orgasm. The hair on her forehead and along her neck was now damp as she was sweating from the intense orgasm wracking her gorgeous body.

Kobe holding her lower body he suddenly rolled her over and now she was above him. Kobe slid her down his chest leaving a stream of cum across his chest and belly. Now seated about his hips Kobe lifted Heidi slightly and positioned her over his stiff black shaft.

Heidi held her breath knowing there was no turning back now, she was about to begin fucking these four incredible black studs. She gripped his shaft and wedging it between her tight lipped pussy, began lowering her body. Inch by inch his ample sized cock entered her quivering body. She let a long sigh out and gasp loudly; "Oh yes Kobe, fuck my tight, wet pink pussy. Fuck me hard, oh shit after all of this foreplay I need to be fucked and fucked hard. I want to cum around your big black cock!"

Kobe pulled her down towards him and started licking and sucking on those huge tits, paying special attention to those gorgeous nipples.

This drove Heidi crazy as she started slamming her ass down hard on Kobe's strong thighs sending his cock deep into her pussy.

Kobe pulled her down further and their lips met and her tongue slipped out and entered his mouth. Their tongues dueled with each others and Heidi felt someone else climbing up onto the bed. She let out a loud groan into Kobe's mouth as she felt a long tongue stab into her puckered asshole and two large hands were spreading her ass cheeks causing her asshole to open even more. She groaned louder as the tongue entered her asshole. The hot wet digit slipped deeper causing her to tighten her muscles. The tongue slipped out and she moaned in disappointment, but it was quickly replaced with a long thick finger.

Heidi slammed her pussy down harder and harder against Kobe's cock as the invading finger picked up the pace and fucked her asshole faster and faster. She let out another low moan when a second and then a third finger entered her asshole. She tightened her pussy and ass muscles and letting out a groan shook as she started cumming.

Kobe felt her cunt tighten around his cock and he picked up the pace slamming into her harder and faster. His mouth clamped down on her mouth and sucked hard on her tongue. Her large tits were flattened against his strong muscled chest.

She let out a scream into his mouth when the fingers in her ass were removed and replaced almost instantly by a hot steel like cock. She tore her mouth from Kobe's and looked back and watched as LeBron's long black club slipped deeper and deeper into her ass. Heidi bit her lower lip so hard it drew blood. She opened her mouth to scream, but Kobe pulled her down to kiss her again. She moaned into his mouth and when she was pulled down, this caused her ass to move upward driving even more of LeBron's cock up her ass. Her entire body was now covered in sweat and both men held onto her tightly as she was slipping around their sweating bodies.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers