FNN Fuck News Network 10 AM

Story Info
Newscasters interview politician.
3.3k words
4.38
36k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm Heidi Collins. I am here with Tony Harris in the office of the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. She had granted us an interview because she knows us from our other station. She believes that FNN stands for Family News Network, little does she know what it really stands for. Tell me Tony what do you want to accomplish during this interview?"

Tony started laughing; "Well Heidi, two things, first I want to corner her on her relations with the African-American community. In doing this I hope to catch her off guard and maybe get a little piece of that petite liberal ass,"

"Hey Toby, you said two things, what's the second one?"

He was grinning from ear to ear; "Well what else Heidi, finally get a piece of that gorgeous body of yours."

Heidi blushed when he spoke about nailing her. She looked fantastic as always. Her short red hair was styled to perfection; her dark green eyes sparkled when she looked back at Tony. Her full bee stung lips were wet and very red from her lip gloss. She was dressed in a canary yellow two piece skirt suit the skirt ended several inches above her knees. The color with her freckled complexion and deep red hair made her nearly irresistible. Heidi was counting on it.

"Tell me Heidi, what are trying to get out of this interview and how are you going to go about it?"

Heidi laughed; "Remember she just came back from California where she attended a gay and lesbian convention. I intend to ask her about her sexual orientation and hopefully press her enough to get her on her knees and between my legs. If that happens I can guarantee she'll also open up for you."

"I sure hope so I would love to fuck that tiny ass of hers. Hold on I think she's coming."

Heidi remarked; "I sure hope so, but not just so soon!"

Tony was laughing when Ms. Pelosi came into the office; "What's so funny? After all of the problems with the republicans I could use a laugh."

"Sorry Ms. Speaker, a private joke."

"Tony and Heidi, not so formal, please call me Nancy."

Heidi shook her hand; "Are you sure?"

As she shook her hand she made sure she caressed the back of Nancy's hand with her thumb sliding it back and forth slowly and catching her dark eyes with her dark green eyes, Nancy gave a slight shiver and pulled her hand away licking her thin lips and nervously patting her already brushed hair in place.

"I'm positive, please have a seat. What did you want to talk about? I've always liked the way both of you handled yourselves on..."

"Please Nancy; Tony started, we don't like to bring up that station any longer. We parted on unfriendly terms when we went to this new network."

"Oh I'm sorry, so shall we get started?"

With Nancy sitting on the large leather sofa in Nancy's office between Heidi and Tony, Heidi asked Nancy the first question; "Ms Speaker, we covered your appearance at the gay and lesbian convention in your district of San Francisco. We were wondering why you attended this conference and we're concerned that you have an ulterior motive for backing them."

"Such as"; Nancy asked a little aback,

"Well Nancy, we have a source that told us that you are backing them and supporting them because you are either a lesbian or a bi-sexual and sympathize with them."

Nancy had a shocked look on her face; "Heidi, I've known you for some time now. I'm surprised you would ask that kind of question."

"Well you still haven't answered my question and in private I've seen the way you've looked at me. To tell you the truth Nancy, I wouldn't mind getting it on with you. I would love you to lick my hot pussy."

Her mouth dropped open and just stared at Heidi, still she didn't answer.

Heidi licked her lips and slowly slid her hand along Nancy's skirt covered thigh. "Well Nancy, I'm still waiting for an answer."

Nancy Pelosi looked flustered and she stammered, "Well, I'm no lesbian let me tell you that. I have grandchildren."

Tony chimed in; I have a question for you Nancy; "You said at the conference you were in support for gays and lesbians, but didn't say a thing about minorities. Is it true you are afraid of African American men?"

Nancy's jaw dropped; "I don't believe the question the two of you are asking me, I thought this was a family news network?"

Heidi's hand now slid lower to the hem of Nancy's skirt and slowly slid under it and slid upwards along her stocking clad thigh. When her hand hit bare skin Nancy jumped and tried to close her legs. Heidi was persistent and scraped her long red painted nails along Nancy's bare skinned thigh. Nancy closed her eyes and let out an audible gasp.

Heidi let out a wicked laugh, "Tony I knew she played both teams!"

Tony Laughed; "I guess you were right. Nancy I'm still waiting for an answer to my question."

Nancy was losing all ability to think; "Well, ah, I don't remember the question?"

All of a sudden her eyes went wide and let out a low groan as Heidi's fingers were brushing back and forth against her silky panties. Heidi could feel the dampness already seeping out of her pussy.

"Please Heidi, stop! I have to be on the house floor soon and I can't be doing this now."

"Oh so you want to do it, but can't now is that it?"

Nancy looked at Heidi and just nodded,

Call the sergeant of arm and tell him something had come up and that you will be missing the morning session."

Nancy didn't know what to do, but when Heidi's fingers pulled Nancy's panties aside and slip into her hairy pussy she closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Licking her lips she rasped out; "Alright, alright I'll do it but please don't stop; I haven't been so turned on in years. At my age it's unusual for someone as gorgeous of you would find me attractive."

On the other chair Tony pulled out his cock and he grabbed Nancy's hand and wrapped it around his long thick black shaft. She jumped back and he once again put her hand on his cock. She slowly closed her fingers around the thick shaft and letting out a short squeal griped it harder.

As Nancy kept her eyes plastered to Tony's black shaft, Heidi continued to slide her long slime covered fingers in and out of Nancy's hairy cunt.

Heidi broke the spell pulling her fingers out; "You better make that call and then come back over here. We have a special treat for you."

As if in a trance she got up and she took one step towards her desk and Heidi stopped her. Pulling her down to her Heidi slipped her hand behind Nancy's head and guided her lips to Nancy's. Nancy groaned against Heidi's lips as she opened her mouth and their tongues dueled with one another. Heidi pushed her back and she knew she had Nancy Pelosi exactly where she wanted her.

She picked up the phone; "Something important has come up....Oh my....ah yes, well"

She was in shock as she watched both Heidi and Tony from behind her desk. Tony was standing with his cock at full mast his pants around his ankles and he dropped his shorts, taking off his jacket, tie and shirt stood there naked in front of her. Sitting back down he smiled at her as he slowly stroked his big fat cock, a drop of precum had oozed out and he smeared it around the mushroom size head.

At the other couch Heidi smiled at Nancy and slowly loosens the two gold buttons holding her yellow jacket closed. She slowly let it slip from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Nancy's eyes traveled along Heidi's body, her full large breasts encased in the black lacy bra. Keeping eye contact Heidi licked her pouty red lips and reached behind her and lowered the zipper on her matching skirt. Hooking her fingers in the waistband she tugged it from her hips and it puddled about her ankles.

Heidi stood there in marching black lacy panties and bra. Sitting back down her wiggled her finger at Nancy, motioning her to come and join her.

"Yes, yes that's what I said; I won't be there for the morning session. Yes everything is fine; I should be there for the afternoon session, yes, thank you." She hung up the phone and slowly walked out from behind the desk and stood in front of the two anchors.

The second person in line for the white house stood there and very unsure of herself now whispered out; "Now what?"

Without saying a word the two on the couch reached up and pulled them down between the two of them. Tony turned her face towards him and kissed her full on the lips. She let out a groan and returned the kiss. Heidi on the other side of them slid in behind and pushing Nancy's short hair aside kissed her neck and licked around her ear. Again Nancy let out a groan and slid her hand down into Tony's lap and slid her tiny hand up and down Tony's stiff cock.

"Oh my god I never saw or felt a cock this big before. Women actually take this inside of them?"

Heidi laughed; "All the time Nancy, all the time and may I say on a regular basis."

Tony laughed, "Don't worry Nancy, I'll take it slow and I guarantee you will love it."

Nancy smiled weakly; "Okay, so what do we do first?"

Heidi started; "How old are you, sixty? First of all I want you to answer my initial question are you bi?"

I'm sixty-one and yes I believe I'm bi-sexual even though I've never been with a woman before."

Tony chimed in; "Damn Nancy, you don't look older then 40, and as far as being with a woman, we'll help you through it."

Nancy smiled broadly; "Thanks for saying that about how I look and secondly let's get started."

With that she leaned over and took Tony's cock in her mouth and licked at the head. She rolled the head around at her lips, flicking her tongue around and around causing Tony to throw his head back. She let go of his cock with a loud popping sound sitting up she smiled at Heidi and said; "I said I've never been with a woman, but a man is a different story. I was always told I was great at giving head. What do you think Tony?"

Tony didn't say a word he just drew her head back down to his cock and she willingly sucked that big black stick into her mouth. Nancy looked up at Tony with her dark brown eyes, the crow's feet around her eyes made her even more appealing to Tony. He ran his long black fingers through her short brown hair and guided her mouth up and down his cock.

Heidi slid up behind Nancy and pulled her zipper down and slipped her skirt off her short shapely legs. For a woman her age her legs were firm and trim. Her ass was encased in rather large panties that Heidi was now pulling from her body. Heidi sucked in her breath for Nancy's ass has compact and tight as her's was.

"Nancy your body is amazing for a woman your age!"

Nancy moaned her approval around Tony's cock, pulling off she looked at Heidi; "One advantage of being in congress, we have a large workout facility where I religiously work out daily."

Heidi laughed; "Nancy, you better not let Move On hear you say anything about being religious."

Nancy smiled and resumed bobbing up and down on Tony's cock.

Heidi spread Nancy's thighs and her pussy was covered by a large amount of pussy hair. Heidi combed her fingers through it finding her wet pussy lips; she parted them and slipped a finger in. Nancy ground her pussy against Heidi's working fingers and let out a high pitched squeal when Heidi followed her fingers with her mouth. She clamped down on Nancy's dripping cunt and began lapping away through her forest of hair.

Nancy bobbed faster on Tony's cock moaning louder as Heidi found her clit and sucked it between her lips and poked at it with her tongue. Nancy stiffened and came for the first time. She popped Tony's cock out of her mouth and rested her head on his large muscular thigh trying to catch her breath. Her tiny hand continued to stroke his saliva covered cock.

Heidi stroked Nancy's hair; "Now it's my turn. I can't wait to feel your tongue all over me."

Nancy looked at me with those dark eyes and smiled; "Okay but you'll have to show me what to do."

"That's simple Nancy; just do to me what you like to have done to you."

She slipped off of Tony's lap and moved over to Heidi. She kissed her tenderly on the lips and reached behind her and removed her bra. Nancy's breath quickened when she saw Heidi's high full firm pink nippled tits. Her mouth was drawn to the firm tips and licked from one to the other as her hands moved to Heidi's hips and tugged at her tiny panties. Heidi lifted her hips and Nancy pulled them off. She left Heidi's tits and moved lower on her body and as she did her ass wiggled in the air.

Tony with his dick stiff moved behind Nancy and entered her dripping cunt roughly. As he did this it also caused Nancy's mouth to press hard against Heidi's red muff. Both women groaned and Heidi arched her back harder against Nancy's flicking tongue.

Tony slammed into Nancy harder and harder causing her orgasm to cum along quicker then she wanted. She tried to hold it off, but was unable to do so. She shook and came all over Tony's cock her thick white cream covered his cock and with so much liquid all over his cock he slowly pulled out of her. She moaned her disapproval, but let out a high pitched scream into Heidi's cunt when he popped the head of his large black cock up her tiny asshole.

She tried to concentrate on Heidi's cunt, but the pleasure Tony was giving her she had to stop momentarily to catch her breath. As she became accustomed to his cock she resumed eating Heidi with all the vigor and expertise of a long term lesbian. That is when she realized that Nancy was lying, she had done this before and the way she was eating pussy, she was an expert. Within moments Nancy had Heidi going over the top, her tongue was everywhere at once. Heidi had been eaten by the best and this woman's mouth was heaven. Her clit was humming and she exploded with a vagina orgasm which was rare for Heidi.

Nancy let out a loud scream as she came from the pounding Tony was giving her asshole. Nancy rolled away from Heidi and shook with the aftermath of one of her most intense orgasms ever.

Heidi gave Tony a sly smile and reached out her arms to him. He crawled between her white thighs and she wrapped them around his black waist. His still stiff cock knifed its way through the pink folds of her dripping pussy and was balls deep in her still spasming cunt. Their lips met and he pumped his large stiff cock in and out of her foaming pussy.

Breaking their kiss Tony latched onto one of her firm pink nipples and he ran his tongue around and around the stiff tip. Moving to the other one he did the same. Her perfect short red hairdo was now sticking to her forehead as sweat poured from every pore. Her skin glistened from all of the great sex she was having. Heidi's long slim legs kept slipping from Tony's hips as he plummeted in and out of her foaming pussy. Both of their breaths were labored as they both rushed to a screaming climax.

Heidi dug her red nails in Tony's back as she screamed out that she was cumming. Her legs shot out straight and she ground her pussy hard against him. His entire cock and balls were covered in her hot thick juices.

Tony pulled out and held his slime covered cock above her and shot his heavy load all over her face, neck and tits. Falling backwards he lay there trying to catch his breath. A contented smile was on both of their faces.

Heidi was covered in his cum and she jumped when Nancy moved over to her and licked up the cum from her tits and neck. Covering her mouth with her own she fed Heidi the cum she had collected in her mouth. After she had cleaned up Heidi she moved over to the prone Tony and began licking Tony and his juices from his thighs, balls and cock. Nancy was going wild as she sucked every last drop from his body. By now his cock was coming back to life. Nancy was moaning and groaning as she quickly mounted Tony and drove his once again stiff cock all the way into her pussy.

Heidi slowly regained her composure and looked into the camera and said; "Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted all of our viewers to know that I have had numerous encounters with lesbians and bi-sexual women. I can't count the number of times I've been eaten by woman and I just had to tell you that Nancy Pelosi is no amateur. She ate me like no other woman has ever eaten me before. I can attest that she is a pro at this and I'm not complaining, but she's not telling the truth about never doing that before."

Nancy was listening as she rode Tony but was too far along to protest. She humped him faster and faster as she climaxed again. When she did this she triggered another orgasm for Tony. He emptied his seed into her womb and she shook as she felt it splash into her. She sat there upright slowly grinding her cunt against his pumping cock.

Heidi moved over the couple on the carpet. She grabbed Nancy by the hair and shoved her face into her dripping red haired cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned as Nancy lapped away at her cunt. This speaker of the House was insatiable.

Heidi looked into the camera as Nancy continued to ride Tony and lick Heidi's cunt and said; "That's about it for us ladies and gentlemen. I got my answer from Ms. Pelosi; laughing; the good way first hand. We hope we were informative and entertaining, so for now we are Tony Harris and Heidi Collins, saying bye for now. Now to The Wolf News station where I believe Bill Hammer and Megyn Kelly are standing by for their show. We sure hope we got you motors started for you."

Turning back to Nancy she grabbed her by the hair and smiled; "You better get up and call the sergeant of arms and tell him you'll be missing the afternnon session."

Nancy just nodded and picked up the phone.

*

Editor's note: Hope you are enjoying this series. I will be starting a second series focusing on the weekend newscasters. Please continue your input, some I am adding, some not. I do not watch the liberal MSNBC station, but if I find someone very interesting I'll tape it and try and add them.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers