FNN Fuck News Network 12 Noon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Gerri let out a laugh; "Not yet Sage, not yet."

She pulled her skirt back down and Sage moaned out her frustrations and groaned when Gerri moved away and picked up her other boot covered leg. Gerri licked the boot from knee to heel She sucked the high heel into her mouth and licked around the thin spike. Her hands traveled up and down the boot as she did this. Finding the zipper she pulled it down and slipped the boot off Sage's other foot. Cradling the foot in her hand she licked it from heel to toes, once again sucking and licking each digit into her mouth. Sage was wiggling around on the bed moaning constantly as Gerri played with her foot.

Gerri slowly licked her way up the calf and along her inner thigh. Gerri flipped Sage over and pulled her hips upward until Sage was on her hands and knees. Finding the zipper on the back of her skirt she undid it and slipped the skirt from her tiny compact ass. Gerri sat back admiring the perfect black globes in front of her. Gripping her black lace panties she pulled them off and she let out a gasp as she slid her fingers along Sage's tight lipped pussy. Her fingers were immediately covered in Sage's juices. Sage looked back, her mouth open as she gasped for breath, her black curls looked ultra sexy and her dark eyes were smoking hot.

Gerri slipped down and licked from Sage's tight ass crack to her dripping pussy. Spreading her cheeks apart she stabbed at her asshole. Sage let out a cry of lust and pushed harder against Gerri's hot tongue. Gerri worked one finger into her tight pussy; she was amazed on how tight she was. The inner muscles of her cunt clutched at her tiny finger and could imagine how her pussy would react to Kevin's huge cock.

She pushed Sage onto her belly and slid her body against her. She licked her way up her tapered well muscled back to her neck. Pushing the hair aside, she nibbled at her neck and ear. Sage turned her head and their lips met once again. Gerri slid her body back and forth against Sage's firm ass and back. Kneeling up she turned Sage over who willingly flipped over. Sage looked up at Gerri who was staring down at Sage's glowing black skin, her apple sized tits stood high on her chest, her tiny nipples stood firm on the top.

Gerri reached down and crossing her arms, slowly pulled her dressing gown up and off her body.

Sage slid her dark hands along Gerri's thighs and brushed them through her blonde matted pussy hair. She rose up and planted tiny kisses on Gerri's firm belly and moved upward, drew one of her large nippled tits into her mouth.

Gerri combed her white fingers through Sage's black locks drawing her head harder against her tit. Gerri threw her head back and let out a gasp as Sage's inexperienced mouth tried to pleasure Gerri and suck harder on the tit in her mouth.

Gerri pulled her off her tit and as she lay back on the bed, she pulled Sage's petite body on top of hers. Sage's passion was in overdrive as she slid up and down, back and forth atop Gerri's lush body. Sage moved down Gerri's body and lapped at her tits, moving lower she nipped at Gerri's belly, pushing her thighs apart, she placed her mouth over her dripping pussy. Clasping her mouth on her pussy, she sucked the juices from her cunt. She speared her tiny tongue into her pussy, licking deeper and deeper into her pussy. As Gerri's juices flowed out freely Sage sucked the juices into her mouth. Gerri draped her white legs over Sage's black back and when Sage uncovered Gerri's stiff clit and she flicked at it, Gerri went over the top and letting out a loud groan came all over Sage's face.

Gerri pulled Sage up to her and she kissed her hard, licking the juices from the black skin woman's beautiful face.

Rolling her over she whispered in her; "Now Sage it's your turn."

Sage moaned and looked at the top of Gerri's blonde head as she slowly worked her way down the tight firm body under her.

On the water bed Kevin was lying on this back totally naked. Samantha straddled his black muscular body. It was a drastic difference from her lily white body and platinum blonde hair. Her head was bobbing up and down on his huge shaft. His shaft was covered in her spit as she worked feverously her large soft hands pumped his cock. Her moans for his cock were making his cock harder.

"God I love your cock, I can feel each and every vein and bump as I suck it. I want you to cum in my mouth and then I want to get you stiff again. I want to feel every bump as you fuck my creamy pussy. I want to ride this monster and cum all over it and then I want to suck all of our cum off your cock."

She looked up at him and smiled, her dark blue eyes twinkled as she saw the expression on his face that he was going to cum.

"Sam you want me to cum right? Well I'm not going to cum until you stand up over there and do a sexy strip for me. If you do a real good job maybe I'll cum all over your pretty little face and tits. Now come on Sam, strip for me."

She let out a moan and licked up and down his shaft, it was shining in the studio lights. She let it slip out of her mouth with a loud pop and she slipped out of bed and stood looking at him.

"I'll do a strip for you if you stroke yourself and keep it hard for me."

Kevin sat up on the waterbed and stroked his cock; "Alright now Sam, on with the show."

She rolled her hips and ran her hands up and down her sides, running her hands through her short hair and rolled her shoulders. Her jacket slipped from her shoulders and she caught it before it hit the floor. She rubbed it back and forth behind herself rubbing her ass with it. She tossed it aside and placed her finger to her full pink lips and sucked it into her mouth. She licked it slowly and looked down at him. Smiling she reached behind her back and as she rolled her hips lowered the zipper on the back of her tight skirt. She turned her back to Kevin, and bent at the waist and looking over her shoulder, locking her eyes with his slowly lowered her skirt, rolling her hips as she did. As her firm large ass came into view, her pussy barely covered by a tiny thong, Kevin stroked his cock faster. Licking her lips she let go of her skirt and it fell about her ankles. Kicking it away she stood up slipping her fingers under the tiny thong, she pulled it aside and slipped a finger into her dripping cunt. Raising that finger to her lips she painted her pink lips with her juices. Her thong fell to the floor and it caught on one heel and she nearly fell. She stumbled and Kevin caught her. He pulled her ass to the bed and kissed her hard, dipping two fingers between her legs spreading her fully engorged pussy lips. Her juices flowed out and coated his big black fingers. He spread her juices all over his cock and she engulfed it in her mouth. He pulled her over on top of him and she once again began sucking him like mad. Slurping and moaning as she ran her mouth up and down faster and faster. Her hand pumped the foreskin back as she attacked him like a woman possessed.

With her pussy hovering over his bald head, he gripped her ample hips and pulled her dripping cunt down to his face. He lapped at her large lips uncovering her pencil eraser sized clit. She groaned wildly as she ground her cunt against his face. She let out a loud scream and deep throated him, as she did this; she came all over his face. His mustache and beard were covered in her milky white cum. She slowly regained some composure; she ran her lips back and forth across his cock like a skin flute, bathing her entire face in her saliva and his cock juices.

Kevin rolled her off of him and onto her back. She laid there in her frilly white blouse her full huge tits rising and falling under that material. Kevin gripped the blouse in both hands and pulling hard, tore it open from her tits to her waist. Buttons flew everywhere and her tits rolled high on her chest beneath a lacy white bra. The bra fastened in front and he popped it open, and with her large tits now bare, he sat back admiring her huge white orbs. The nipples were a dark red with aureoles the size of silver dollars. She smiled up at him knowing he loved what he saw. Kevin crawled up her body and straddling her belly placed his stiff cock between her tits. Closing the hot flesh about his cock he began fucking her tits, this drove Sam crazy. With every upwards push she raised her head and engulfed his cock, swirling her tongue about his big black cockhead just before it disappeared between her slick tits. He let a large gob of spit fall between her tits to lubricate the flash and he fucked her faster and faster. Sam used her hands to hold her tits in place, as Kevin reached back to finger fuck her. His hand was covered in her juices and he spread her juices all over her tit flesh. His breath quickened as he was nearing an orgasm. He bent to kiss her and when he rose up, he pulled free of her tits and shot his large load all over her tits, neck and face. She took his cock in her mouth as the last shot dribbled out; licking it clean with a pop she let it slip from her mouth. She had a grin on her face from ear to ear; as she licked Kevin's thick cum off her fingers, after scooping it from her face, neck and tits.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that is tasty, now once you recover I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

Kevin fell back onto the bed as he recuperated he looked over at Jay and Christi in the Select Comfort bed.

While Jay was gone Christi slipped out of her blouse and was lying naked on the bed naked

Jay had come back from his office; in his hands were several large bottles of baby oil. Looking at Christi he said; "Ready for some slippery fun?"

She let out a squeal as he shot a squirt of oil on her lower belly. He spread the oil along her hips and down her thighs. When he reached the top of one boot he unzipped it and tugged it off her leg. He picked up the bottle and squirt a large amount on her inner thigh. He worked the oil down her leg and all the way to her foot. He did the same with the other boot and leg and now worked the oil closer and closer to her pussy.

Christi spread her legs wider and humped his hand. She fell back to the bed and let out a loud groan when Jay slipped one, two, three fingers into her quaking pussy. Slipping a fourth finger in and flicking her clit with his thumb sent her over the top drenching his palm with her juices. Jay's other hand, covered in oil slid below her and he shoved one then a second finger up her tight asshole. He worked both hands in and out of both of her holes as she rolled about on the bed. Her tits swayed and looked delicious as she cupped them tweaking the long fat nipples; her long blonde hair was tangled around her face and head as she came again. As one orgasm ended, another started as Jay continued to finger fuck both holes.

Christi's entire lower body was covered in oil and she wrapped her oily legs around his body when he pulled his hands out of her and immediately gripped his cock and drove it deep into her pussy.

"Oh fuck me Jay, yes just like that, drive that fat cock in my fucking cunt. Oh shit, no, not so soon, oh fuck I'm cumming again, shit, oh my fucking god, oh so sweet, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

She collapsed on the bed as Jay continued his assault on her pussy. Throwing her slippery legs over his shoulder he drove deeper and faster into her sloppy cunt and letting out a loud groan he emptied his cum filled balls deep in her pussy. Jay fell against her and she wrapped her arms around him. They both lay there trying to regain their breath.

Across the studio on the Temper-Pedic bed were Dana and Richard. Rich had been eating Dana for what seemed like forever. She had cum multiple times and her body glistened from the sweat pouring from every pore. Her silky dark hair stuck to her forehead and she moaned uncontrollably as she neared another orgasm. Rick pulled out from her pussy, his entire face was covered in her cum and he licked it up and slid up her slick body and sucking on her large nipples drove his thick cock in her dripping pussy.

She tried to wrap her legs around his back but she was too slick and weak from cumming so many times. She fell back on the bed and just accepted his cock in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes just letting wave after wave of another orgasm wash over her body. She moaned and groaned as she felt him shoot his thick heavy load deep in her pussy.

He rolled off of her and the room was silent except for the heavy breathing from all four beds. Finally Gerri sat up; "Well guys what are your assessments of the beds?"

From all the beds came the same sentiments; Great!"

She laughed; "Anyone want to change beds and try out another one?"

Again came the same reply from all four beds; "Hell yeah!"

Richard jumped off the Temper-Pedic bed and walked over to where Sage and Gerri were. He extended his hand and took Sage and pulled her to her feet. Even though he isn't very tall he still stood a good head above the petite Sage. He placed his finger under her chin and raising her face, lowered his lips to hers. She let out a tiny moan and kissed him back. Their kiss intensified as their mouths opened and their tongues dueled with one another. Breaking the kiss Richard led her over to his bed.

Dana got off the bed and climbed up onto the bed with Gerri. She wrapped her arms around Gerri's back and they fell back onto the bed and started kissing each other feverously. Gerri on top, slipped down Dana's plush body, stopping at her tits and sucked the nipple into her mouth. Sliding lower Dana opened her thighs, Richard's cum was still oozing out of her pussy. Gerri lapped at it, placing her lips over Dana dripping pussy she sucked as much cum out as possible. Dipping her tongue in her, she drove it deep into Dana's cunt.

Dana arched her back, crushing her cunt against Gerri's mouth. She shook and came giving Gerri more cum to lick up.

Gerri slid up her body and Dana rolled her over onto her back. Dana rose up and hovered over Gerri, looking down at her she smiled and said; "God Gerri you are beautiful, especially with Rich's and my cum smeared all over your face."

Dana lowered her head and their lips met. Dana ran her hands through Gerri's blonde hair and slid her hand down to her full firm breast. As she continued to kiss Gerri her hand slid lower to her blonde tuffed pussy. Sawing her finger back and forth across the dripping slit, her finger parted her lips and slipped into her wetness. Drawing upward she found Gerri's erect clit and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. This caused Gerri to arch her back and moan loudly into Dana's mouth.

Letting go of her clit she dipped back into her slit, sliding first one, then a second and finally a third finger into her sloppy cunt. As her fingers plunged in and out of Gerri's cunt the sound of her juices and Dana's hand slapping at her pussy filled the studio. Geri let out a high pitched scream and squirted her cum all over Dana's hand.

As Gerri calmed down she pulled Dana hard against her sweaty body and the two of them cuddled and lovingly caressed each other.

On the other two beds Jay had moved over to join Samantha Mohr, as Kevin slipped onto the bed with Christi Paul.

Christi was kneeling on the Select comfort bed, Kevin slipped his large black hands through her hair and cupping the back of her head pulled her face to his. His lips covered her full red lips and their tongues danced back and forth. Her large tits crushed against his well muscled chest, her nipples hard as diamonds, scraped against his kinky chest hair.

Christi reached down and stroked his large black cock. As she did this Kevin buried his face in her neck and nibbled at her neck and ear. She let out a gasp and stroked his cock harder.

Kevin stood up on the bed and Christi took his big fat cock in her mouth. He combed her hair aside and she looked up at him.

The cameraman got a great shot from overhead as she looked up at Kevin, her dark blue eyes sparkled as she smiled and licked up and down the underside of his cock.

Letting out a groan she drew his cock between her full red lips, seeing that dark fat cock sliding into Christi's white mouth made Kevin shake with excitement. She picked up the pace and Kevin reached down and tweaked her large nippled tits.

Kevin stepped back and his cock made a loud pop as it escaped her mouth. Kneeling down he kissed her hard again and pushed her back onto her back. Bending over the bed he found her boots and smiled.

"Christi, do me a favor and put your boots back on. I'd love to fuck you while you have your boots wrapped around by back."

She giggled; "Kinky aren't we! Sure I'd love to. Can you help me on with them?"

She stretched out her long tapered legs and as he placed the first one on her foot he stroked her leg and zipped it up. He did the same with the other and ran his black hands up and down the boot covered legs. His cock jumped and seemed to grow as he continued stroking them. He kissed her boot covered feet and licked his way up the boot to her bare knees.

Christi spread her legs as he licked higher along her thighs to her pussy. Clamping his big black lips on her swollen pussy lips, she draped her legs over his back and he groaned as the leather boots scraped his naked back.

Kevin licked faster and drove two fingers into her dripping cunt.

Christi bounced her boots harder against his back and squeezed his head between her well muscled thighs. She shuttered and came all over his face.

When Kevin pulled away his face was covered in thick white gobs of cum that Christi had let go. When she saw this she pulled him up to her and licked his face clean sucking all of her juices into her mouth. Kevin kissed her hard and positioning his fat black cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy, slid slowly into her cunt.

Christi let out an animal groan and pushed up against him. Her blonde hair fanned out on the mattress as he drove deeper into her. She was gasping for air as she wrapped her boot covered legs around his coal black waist.

Kevin rolled over and all of a sudden Christi was on top, what a sight, this peaches and cream gorgeous blonde, her blonde hair cascading down, brushing Kevin's chest as she rolled her hips back and forth, as he drove his fat black cock in and out of her pussy.

His large black hands cupped her lily white ass and guided her up and down his shaft. The camera picked up the action perfectly, as his cock was wet and shiny, totally covered in her white creamy cum.

She lowered her body, her large pink nippled tits brushed his chest and her long blonde hair covered his face as she locked her lips on his. Her hips pistoned up and down as both were nearing the orgasm they both dearly wanted.

"Oh fuck Christi; I'm going to shoot, yes, yes just like that ride my big black cock. Here it comes, take my cum, oh fuck yes, yes, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Stream after stream shot up into her womb as Christi continued to ride his cock. She sat up quickly and ground her pussy against his pulsating cock and arching her back let out a scream; "Oh fuck Kevin, I'm cumming too. Oh my god yes, I can't stop cumming"

She shook and rolled her hips and letting out a long moan collapsed against his sweaty black body.

On the bed next to them, Jay and Samantha were locked in a heated sixty-nine. From time to time they stopped eating each other and watched Kevin and Christi go at it.

Now that they were exhausted Samantha sat up, grinding her cunt down on Jay's mouth. She arched her back and rolled her hips back and forth across his lizard like tongue. She cupped her huge tits and throwing her head back; she let out a long moan and came all over Jay's mouth. She slowly rolled off of him and laid panting on the waterbed.

Jay reached down and picked up another bottle of baby oil; "Sam, would you like a massage?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers