FNN Fuck News Network 7 AM

Story Info
News anchors go wild.
2.4k words
4.37
43.4k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

As the screen went to black it came to Wolf & Friends with Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, Gretchen Carlson & Alisyn Camerota. Gretchen being a former Miss America, she has short platinum blonde hair that is feathered around her face, dark blue eyes, full large breasts and a pair of killer legs, with full firm thighs. As for Alisyn, she's the girl next door type, nothing outstanding, but put it all together and she's a real winner. Her hair is a light brown, dirty blonde always curled in waves dancing around her shoulders. She has a medium pair of firm tits and slim shapely legs.

As the camera came up it showed Steve Gretchen and Brian on the couch from their chests up. All are commenting on just how hot the past show was.

Steve spoke up; "Brian, do you think we can keep up the high intensity of sexuality that they did in the first hour?"

Brian gave a nervous laugh; "I believe Gretchen has already stepped it up a notch, don't you think?"

As the camera panned out, Brian was right. Brian and Steve were naked from the waist down. Gretchen was between the two of them, she had her tiny soft hands on both of their cocks slowly stroking them.

"I'll tell both of you I sure hope you are using the Turkish Viagra I gave you both yesterday, you're going to need it. Can you believe how hot Robin and Jennifer were, fuck I'm so fucking hot from watching them."

Gretchen is wearing a white cotton wrap-around blouse held together with a wide belt secured in the back. Below she is wearing a black and white patterned full skirt that has already ridden nearly a foot above her knees.

Steve placed a hand on one of her knees and slowly slid it upwards. Gretchen uncrossed her legs giving him better access and at the same time she belt over towards Brian and kissed the head of his cock and slowly ran her wet tongue around the crown and looking up at him smiled wickedly. Sitting back up she slapped Steve's hand away from her leg that was nearly to her pussy she looked into the camera; "Now the day's headlines from Alisyn Camerota, Alisyn what do you think about these two horn dogs?"

Alisyn dressed in a royal blue sweater buttoned up nearly to her neck, her tight blue patterned skirt ended a few inches above her knees. She was standing there with one leg outstretched and poised sexily with a finger at her lips slowly licking it. Her dark brown eyes sparkled as she looked at the camera and said; "Tell me Gretchen, what did Brian's cock taste like?"

Gretchen laughed, "It's hard to describe, I guess you'll have to sample it yourself to really find out what it tastes like."

"Mmmm, sounds intriguing I'll have to take you up on your suggestion later, but now the headlines. Britney Spears is losing custody of her children for driving with them in the car without a valid license. Rush Limbaugh is fighting back due to the asinine statements made by the senile senator Harry Reed."

Just then Brian came into view and stood behind Alisyn. His cock was at full mast he slowly rubbed up against the backside of Alisyn. She stopped talking in mid-sentence and let out a gasp. Reaching back she stroked his cock and leaned back into his stiff shaft. Wiggling her compact butt she licked her glossy red lips and continued to speak.

"In Memphis police are still investigation the shooting of a football player and...."

Once again she stopped talking as Brian reached around the front of her and starting from the neck slowly began unbuttoning her sweater. It was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples instantly hardened against the soft material.

Licking her lips she tried to continue, but when he slipped his hand inside the sweater and tweaked one of her pert nipples she let out a gasp and closed her eyes and leaned back against Brian. With his other hand, he continued to unbutton her sweater until he had it totally open. Slipping it off her shoulders she stood before him naked to the waist, her tits were incredible. The nipple and aureole was a site to see. They looked like a light brown Hershey kiss and crowned the top of her breasts that were firm and standing high on her chest.

Brian cupped both of them from behind and thumbed both nipples. She let out a groan and her head fell back. Turning towards Brian her mouth sought out his and their tongues met before their lips met. Reaching back she stroked his cock and he let go of one tit and found the zipper on the side of her skirt. Tugging it down he slipped it over her hips and it fluttered to the floor about her ankles. Alisyn sucked in her breath as Brian leaned forward and his stiff cock wedged between the firm compact cheeks of her ass. Alisyn leaned back against him and turning her head once again their lips met and Brian cupped her head in his hands and their kiss intensified. Brian ran his fingers through her thick locks and she moaned louder this time. Brian's fingers fluttered along her neck, his lips following and now cupped her firm tits again.

Alisyn let out a low groan and captured Brian's mouth again. Reaching back she cupped his nuts and stroked his cock. Pulling her thong aside she ran the head of his cock along her wet slit. It parted and the head slipped in. She let out a low groan and bending over more pushed herself harder against his invading cock. She shook as inch by inch his cock slid into her dripping slit.

Brian cupped her tits as she began moving back and forth against his straining cock. Every inch of her body was tight and remarkably her tits were as firm as they were when she was a teenager. Brian picked up the pace and was pounding her doggy as she let out a long sigh and came all over his cock. Alisyn slowly stood upright and with his cock still embedded in her pussy she reached back and kissed him once again. Motioning to the couch Brian looked over he smiled.

There on the couch Gretchen was on her knees in front of Steve, his stiff cock as sliding in and out of her pink glossy lips. Steve's hands were intertwined in her short platinum hair. He guided her head up and down; her sparkling dark blue eyes caught his as she slid down to the base again.

Steve closed his eyes and threw his head back taking in the exquisite feeling of her tongue as it flicked up and down his shaft as she bobbed up and down. Her saliva covered his entire shaft and it pooled around his nuts.

Brian walked over to the couch and with his cock still hard as a rock, seeing he hadn't cum yet flopped down next to Steve. Gretchen quickly moved over and started licking Alisyn's cum from his cock. She groaned tasting the sweet nectar from Brian's cock.

Steve slipped off the couch and got behind Gretchen. Unzipping her skirt he tugged it off her full firm ass, under it she had a tint pair of lacy bikini panties. They were dripping with her fluids as he pulled them off. Slipping under her he began playing with her gorgeous legs and nipping at her thighs. She let out a groan and dropped her bare slit to his face. With Steve on his back he gripped Gretchen's hips and pulled her wet pussy to his mouth.

Above, Gretchen moaned wildly around Brian's cock as she picked up the pace sucking faster and bobbing up and down. Her tongue was like a lizard, moaning all the time. She looked up at Brian, her dark blue eyes sparking as their eyes met. You could tell she was making love to his cock. She slurped it back into her wet cavern and drooled all around his cock. Her tiny hands stroked him faster and faster. She stopped when she felt another pair of hands on her body.

Alisyn walked across the newsroom floor, dressed only in high heels her legs looked perfect, her tight compact ass shook and the camera zoomed in on it. Her high firm tits swayed as she reached Gretchen. Her soft dirty blonde hair flowed around her face as she bent over and tugged at the tie that held Gretchen's white cotton blouse together. As the tie came undone the blouse parted and Brian's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Gretchen's large pink nippled tits threatened to burst from her white lacy bra.

Alisyn pulled the blouse from Gretchen's body. Just then Steve looked up from eating Gretchen's dripping pussy and looking up stared at Alisyn's neatly trimmed brown bush. He twisted around and raising his foot ran his big toe across her pouty lips. Alisyn jumped as he made contact. Dropping Gretchen's blouse she caught his foot and cradling it in her hand ran it slowly up and down her wet slit. Within seconds Steve's toes were covered on her juices. She looked over at Gretchen who was sucking Brian's cock like there was no tomorrow.

Brian reached down and popped open Gretchen's bra, her tits sprung free and Brian tossed her bra aside. Cupping those full gorgeous orbs, he squeezed her nipples and she moaned and sucked on his cock harder.

On the floor Steve resumed eating Gretchen who had already came once and was nearing another orgasm. He stopped suddenly when he felt Alisyn slide her tight dripping cunt around his cock. Slowly she lowered her body until she bottomed out. Rolling her hips back and forth she forced his entire length into her body. She ran her hands up, cupping her tits and then ran her hands through her tussled hair.

Gretchen climbed off of Steve's face and slipping onto the couch straddling Brian's hips. She kissed him hard, their tongues dueling with each other's. Brian played with Gretchen's swaying tits as she rolled her hips back and forth spreading her juices across his thighs and cock. They continued to caress each other building to what they both know would soon be a fantastic coupling.

Brian moved his mouth to her neck and kissing along her upper chest caught one large dark pink nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it and nipped it with his teeth. This drove her wild as she reached back and grabbing his cock stuffing it into her wet cunt. Gretchen rode his cock like a woman possessed. Brian continued sucking on her tit as he cupped her ample ass and guided her up and down on his stiff member.

Gretchen rode up and down faster and faster, the entire studio was filled with the sounds of her ass slapping against his thighs. Her tits swayed wildly and she threw her head about, her mouth gaping open trying desperately to get more oxygen into her lungs.

On the floor was another story. Alisyn rode Steve's cock in a slow methodical fashion. Her hands above his head, her mouth covering his and her hips slowly rising and falling on his surging cock. Her stiff nipples scraped across his chest hair sending wave after wave of excitement directly to her quaking pussy.

Steve cupped her tight ass and guided her along the length of his cock. The pace started to pick-up as their excitement grew. Steve popped a nipple into his mouth with every downward thrust and it popped out with every upward thrust, dragging her wet nipple across his face. He brushed her damp locks from her face as he attached his lips to hers, tongues slipping from one mouth to the other.

Alisyn tried to breathe through her nose, but needed more, tearing her mouth from his, gasping for air. Resting her hands on his chest she arched her back and rolled her hips faster as she neared orgasm.

All of a sudden Steve rolled her over and without missing a beat drove deep into her cunt. This sent her over the top and wrapping her well muscled legs around his waist shook to a wet climax.

On the couch Gretchen continued riding Brian's swelling cock, cumming for the umpteenth time fell against Brian sweaty body. He was aching for an orgasm, seeing he already finished off both of the woman now panting in the room. Brian slid Gretchen down his body. With Gretchen on her knees he wrapped her sweat covered tits around his cock. He rode up and down between her wet pillows. He felt his cock expand and then begin to explode. He painted her gorgeous face and chest with his thick cum. Stream after stream shot out and opening her mouth she caught a copious amount on her tongue. She sexily ran it around her lips and slowly swallowed it. Her face and hair was covered in cum and sweat her hair stick to her face, what a sight!

On the floor Alisyn's legs slipped from Steve's hips, but he was so near cumming held her hips tight to his body as he continued to drive up into her dripping cunt, her cum flowing freely from her pussy, the sloshing sounds heightened his senses and driving once more deep into her cunt exploded deep in her womb. This triggered another small orgasm in her as she collapsed against him. She slid her sweaty body back and forth against his hairy chest sending tiny jolts of excitement through her body.

After a few moments, all that was heard in the studio was heavy breathing. Gretchen cleaning the cum from her face spoke first; "Wow guys I think I'm really going to LOVE working here from now on. Just think Brian, tomorrow we have Kristen Powers and Michelle Malkin here to talk about the upcoming elections."

Steve laughed; "Gretchen I never knew you worked on both teams."

She laughed; "I never knew you had suck a talented tongue either. Enough of tomorrow, up next is John Roberts and that defector Kiran Chetry,"

Brian spoke up; "Hey Steve remember when she used to work here and we both double teamed her at her bachlorette party. What a tight ass she has, even though she turned to the dark side at FNN. I guess she was just too much of a liberal for the Wolf News Network huh?"

Alisyn said; "Now, now boys play nice. See you all tomorrow and now here's John Roberts and Kiran Chetry."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers