FNN Undercover Ch. 02

Story Info
Two reporters go undercover at American Idol & love it.
9.8k words
4.33
19.3k
2
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Pt. 2 American Idol Blackmailing

Editor's Note: This is totally a fantasy and to my knowledge there is no wrong doings going on at the reality show American Idol. Once again this is just a fantasy and I admire all of the judges on Idol.

*

We here at FNN received a couple of calls about the judges at American Idol. It seems that in the preliminary judging in towns around the country, when the judges have all the power, they seem to use it to their advantage. The accusations are that they will give some singers, who are appealing to them, tickets to Hollywood week in exchange for sexual favors.

We decided to infiltrate the contest with two of our reporters, both that had reasonably good voices to see if they were hit upon to move on to the second round in Hollywood. We found a female anchor that was very attractive and had a good voice, the same with the man, one hunk who could also sing to see if Paula and Kara would use their power to bed him.

It worked out perfect seeing the town where they were doing an audition was New York, the place where both of the anchors were from.

In New York we has the strawberry blonde, ravishing beautiful Molly Line, she does a lot of political reporting for Fox and was on loan to us at FNN. The gentleman we had was David Briggs who hosts weekend news on Fox.

First of all they would probably be appealing to all the judges, they could sing rather well and neither were really that well known and could probably blend in and not be noticed as on air personalities.

When Idol came to New York City Molly Line was set for her audition. She rinsed her hair putting a strawberry blonde look from her regular light brown and it looked amazing. It already was flowing down off her shoulders and covered her ample C cup breasts. Her two most striking features were her translucent blue eyes that mesmerized you when you looked at her and the other was her long shapely legs. They seemed to go on forever and men everywhere dreamt of them wrapped around their waist as they fucked that tight pussy of hers.

David Briggs went a little further, he dyed his hair a light blonde and he was no way going to be recognized as someone on Fox on the week-ends. His slim, but muscular body would surely bring the prowess out in Kara and Paula and he couldn't wait to get the chance to nail either or both of those sexy women.

Dave was the first to work his magic and before his audition was to begin the judges had a break. He overheard both Paula and Kara talk about getting horny from seeing so many hunks today.

Paula pulled Kara aside; "Did you see who was coming up next?"

"No Paula, who?"

"It's a real hunk, his name is Dave Briggs and shit, after two of the guys we tossed a subtle sexual suggestion to and after flatly declining I'm getting a little desperate. You know Kara, I'm not saying he's someone who we should settle for, but once you see him I think if he is anywhere a decent singer, I think we should go for it, what do you say?"

"Well Paula I am horny as hell and your tongue is great, but it will never replace a nice stiff cock, no offense!"

Paula laughed; "No offense taken Kara, I feel the same way, so what do you say?"

"Well Paula let's play it by ear and if we both think he is a halfway decent singer we can throw it out and see what sticks."

Dave could not believe what he overheard and found Molly to tell him what he overheard.

She laughed and said that he was in, but was feeling a little nervous about approaching Randy and Simon about a private audition. Her audition wasn't set until the second day and thought about approaching them either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

"Molly, once Simon stares into those baby blues of yours, he's going to melt, I guarantee it."

She smiled from ear to ear and gave Dave a big hug; "Thanks Dave I needed to hear that. I was getting a little nervous and was losing self confidence. Now I see you're up next, knock 'em dead Dave!"

"Thanks Molly I sure am going to try. Between you and me I'm more nervous about the sex with those two women then singing for them."

"Huh, from what I've heard from some of the interns, you have nothing to worry about."

Before Dave could respond his number was called and he stood at the door and stroked his cock a few times so when he stood before the four judges the two women would notice the bulge in his pants. He was dressed in a black muscle t-shirt and form fitting black jeans that hugged his ass and showed his straining cock.

Paula and Kara looked up from their notes and Kara let out a gasp. Turning to Paula she smiled and whispered in her ear; "I see what you are talking about, if he has half a voice we need to let him know we are interested in more then his voice."

""Keep your fingers crossed Kara. Okay I see you're here in New York trying to make it as a nightclub singer. Your name is Dave right?"

"Yes Paula and I'd like to extend an invitation to you and the other judges to come hear me at the Golden Falcon here in Manhattan if you get the chance."

Simon chimed in; "What are you singing for us today David?"

He looked at Simon and then at Kara and smiled; "The Impossible Dream!"

Simon shook his head; "Great another lounge act!"

Kara slapped him playfully; "Don't listen to him Dave. Go ahead and let's hear you. Who knows maybe Paula and I will come and hear you if you are halfway decent."

Once he was finished the women were blown away and even Randy was impressed, but like always Simon was negative and said no. Randy gave Dave a yea and the two women huddled together and gave Dave a wink and he knew he would have to perform again and not on the stage.

Paula started; "I like him, but am not totally sold yet. Dave seeing you are the one of the last to audition tonight how about Kara and I coming down to see you perform and we'll give you our answer in the morning."

Randy and Simon both knew where this was going and ushered him off without giving him a ticket to Hollywood and that they would have to see what the ladies thought about him tonight.

Kara spoke up; "Dave please wait around until we finish today. Paula and I will need the address of your nightclub, okay?"

Dave nodded and waited outside.

Randy laughed after Dave left; "We both know what's in store for that man and it isn't a nightclub act audition is it Paula?"

She looked at him coyly; "Randy, I do not know what the hell you are talking about, do you Kara?"

Kara laughed out loud; "No, no Paula no idea!"

They finished with the last dozen or so acts and they were all horrible and Simon looked at the two women; "I think we should break for the day, don't you Randy. I don't think the ladies here have their minds on singing acts right now, not ones about to come into this stage at least."

Randy broke up; "Simon, for once I have to agree with you, let's call it a day!"

Before he could finish speaking both Paula and Kara were out the door looking to talk to Dave. Finding him just off to the side they took him aside and let him know their plan.

Paula started; "You know Dave both Kara and I thought you were good, very good, but we would love to see how you perform before giving Simon and Randy our decision."

Playing dumb he replied; "Sure Paula, I'm on tonight just after 10 pm and would love to have both of you there."

Kara let out a sarcastic laugh; "No Dave I think you have it wrong. We both want a "PRIVATE" audition, if you catch our drift!"

She smiled at him and saw he caught what she was saying; "Oh I understand you want to see how I can PERFORM, is that it ladies?"

Paula laughed out loud; "I can see you get it. Well Dave Kara and I have had a very, very stressful day and would love to unwind with someone who can take care of our needs and get us to relax and forget about all those awful singers today. I believe you are just the man we are looking for to do that. Do you think you can satisfy our needs Dave?"

Dave was beaming from ear to ear; "Oh I know I can take care of what ails you Paula. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there."

Kara placed a small piece of paper in the palm of his hand and whispered; "This is between the three of us, if anyone else finds out you won't have a snowball's chance in hell to advance, got it stud?"

"Yes, yes I got it Kara, I won't disappoint."

Paula pulled Kara and turned and smiled back at him; "Oh I know you won't I'm never wrong and I know you will take care of us, see you soon Dave."

They were gone before he could reply. He opened the piece of paper and it had a room number and the name of their hotel on it and it said 7:00 PM, don't be late!

He smiled to himself and called FNN and they said they had a contact at the hotel and would have the room wired and ready for him.

7:00 PM came and he was standing at the door to the room Kara had given him. He knocked lightly and the door opened. Standing there looking like a school marm was Kara DioGuardi. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back in a severe bun, she was wearing thick dark rimmed glasses and was wearing a conservative two piece black pin-striped skirt suit and under that a white blouse that was filled out nicely with her medium sized breasts.

She stepped aside and invited me in. Just then Paula came bopping out of the other room and she looked amazing. She was dressed in a catholic schoolgirl outfit. She was wearing a Peter Pan white blouse that was buttoned to the neck, a plaid tie was around her neck. Her skirt matched her tie and was pleated and barely reached her knees. Below that she was wearing cable knit navy blue stockings and black patent leather shoes. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail she had a red sucker in her mouth. She rolled it around and around her full lips and she licked seductively at the red pop.

Paula came bouncing over to me and in a tiny voice wailed out; "Oh daddy, the mean ole' teacher is keeping me after school for showing my white panties to one of the older boys. Please tell her it's okay and I'll be good."

I laughed and pulled her to me and played along; "You know Paula, you should have your butt spanked for doing that what do you think Ms. DioGuardi?"

"I agree Dave, may I call you Dave?"

"Sure that's okay as long as I can call you Kara."

"Well now what should we do with Paula?"

"I think we should bend her over my knee and spank her bottom. Do you think you deserve a spanking Paula?"

She looked at the two of us with a sexy pout; "I guess so daddy, but I promise I won't do it again."

"Sure Paula, we're heard that before and soon as a boy shows you his thing you spread your legs and show him your little kitty, don't you Paula?"

She looked down at the floor and in a tiny voice said; "I guess so Ms. DioGuardi, but..."

"No butts Paula, you need to be punished. Now come over to the bed here and lay across my legs."

"Please daddy, don't spank me Tooooooo hard, you know how I get all tingly when you spank me and then I can't control myself."

"Well Paula, you need to learn to control yourself, now came here and lay across my legs."

She did as she was told and Dave slid his hands up Paula's full thighs and she wiggled her hips about Dave's crotch and his cock began to rise. He lifted the pleated skirt and her white cotton parties were stretched tightly across her full firm ass cheeks. Dave rubbed his hands across the cotton material and suddenly slapped her tight buns one, twice, three times.

She began to wiggle harder and Dave's cock really got stiff and Paula rose up and smiled at Kara; "Ms. DioGuardi my daddy's dinky do is poking into my belly and I can feel it rubbing against my kitty, it's making me all wet and sticky down there."

"Dave I think you should take Paula's panties off so they don't get all wet, that way you can spank her bare butt and make it all nice and red, what do you think?"

"Kara, that's an excellent idea. I'll hold her; could you pull them off for me?"

Dave held her and Kara reached up and catching her fingers in the waistband of Paula's panties began to tug them down. When it finally cleared her large bubble butt she slipped them off Paula's legs and tossed them to the floor.

Paula rocked her hips back and forth and just Dave's pants separated them from having his cock against her dripping pussy.

Kara sat down next to Dave and placed Paula's head in her lap and stroked her hair and said to Dave; "Okay let's see you spank that butt until it turns nice and red."

Once, twice, a third time Dave's hand slapped Paula's tight round ass cheeks and they began to glow.

She wiggled her pussy harder against his stiff cock and Kara reached down and opened the zipper on his pants.

As Dave continued to slap Paula's ass cheeks Kara tugged his pants and shorts off and his seven inch cock slid back and forth across the width of Paula's weeping pussy.

Kara stroked Paula's long ponytail and Paula at the same time was moaning wildly from the spanking she was receiving and now her hands began sliding up and down the length of Kara's calves and thighs, pulling her tight skirt upwards as she moved higher and higher on her long gorgeous legs.

Dave was now soothing Paula's ass cheeks and as he squeezed them his hands drifted to her dripping pussy and asshole.

She let out a moan as he entered both holes at the same times and she wiggled even more, dropping her head to Kara's thighs she licked up and down producing a tiny moan from Kara's full red lips.

Paula's lips began moving up Kara's bare thighs, but she let out a loud whoop when Dave suddenly sat her up straight and had her straddle his thighs. Before she could protest or react his cock was slipping into her fat lipped pussy and she arched her back and drove her hips forward sinking her cunt totally over his cock.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth was wide open and she looked at Kara; "Oh my god Kara, he's so deep in my pussy. It's hitting all the right spots and triggering all sorts of explosions in my pussy."

She now forgot about the acting of schoolgirl and teacher and was rolling her hips back and forth on Dave's cock like a wild woman.

Kara slipped to the floor behind Paula and she slid her hands up under her schoolgirl skirt and tucking it into her waistband she slid her hands up and down Paula's back as she guided her along Dave's cock that continued to pound away at her quaking pussy.

Paula let out a loud groan when she felt first Kara's tongue, then her fingers on her asshole.

With Dave's cock sliding in and out of her pussy and Kara's fingers and tongue attacking her asshole Paula was quickly approaching a wild orgasm

Kara's was now sliding two fingers in and out and her tongue was licking Dave's balls and sliding along Paula's dripping pussy. When she shoved a third finger into her ass, this drove Paula over the top and started shaking and cumming.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Kara, I'm cumming, fuck my pussy and ass you two, yes, yes harder holy shit I'm cummmmmminggggg!!"

She collapsed against Dave and was breathing heavily as she came down from her intense orgasm. She let out a growl when she felt Kara pulling her fingers out of her red hot ass.

Paula rolled off of Dave and laid spread eagled on the bed and began to laugh; "Oh I think we're in for one hellava night Kara. Dave I think you're a shoe-in for Hollywood if the rest of the evening is anything like the past half hour."

Kara approached the bed, sliding her hands along Dave's strong well muscled thighs and smiled; "Okay stud, my turn!"

Standing up she slowly unbuttoned her tapered suit coat and slipped it off and it dropped to the floor behind her. Her breasts strained against her tailored white shirt and she ran her hands up and down her belly and breasts. Her nipples popped to attention as she did this. Reaching behind her she slipped the tight matching skirt off her ample hips and it too fell to the floor. She stood there looking amazing; her legs encased in smoke colored stocking that were being held up by white satin garters.

Dave's cock waved back and forth at attention as he watched the gorgeous judge strip before him.

Off to the side Paula was quickly pulling off her schoolgirl uniform and pulling her long hair out of the ponytail. In a few short moments she was transformed from a little schoolgirl to a now sexy slut waiting her turn impatiently to get fucked again.

Kara now began unbuttoning her blouse and once open she swayed back and forth and the material parted and Dave caught his breath when he noticed that Kara was wearing a bustier under the shirt. It hugged her trim body and pushed her medium sized tits upwards to the point of nearly popping out of the bustier.

Kara unbuttoned the cuffs and smiling down at Dave as he stroked his cock; let the shirt slip to the floor on top of her suit. She hovered over him in the white satin bustier, smoke colored stockings and high heels. Licking her lips she crawled up and straddled his strong legs; "I can't wait another second. I need that cock in my pussy and I want it now. I want you to fuck me hard until I scream."

She pulled the bottom of the bustier aside and her bare cunt was dripping with her juices.

Dave gripped her hips and guided her on top of him and his cock, as if it had a homing device found her opening and inch by inch he sank it into her cunt.

Kara let out a low groan and wiggled her hips causing more of his cock to slip into her hot cavern. When he bottomed out in her quaking pussy, her eyes rolled back in her head and she rolled her hips causing sparks to explode in her pussy and she fell against him.

Dave's hands were working the laces on her bustier and soon had it loose enough to pull it from her body, but not before he unhooked her stockings. Tossing it aside he cupped her firm tits and rolled her stiff nipples, she groaned again and slumped against him as he continued to drive his cock upwards into her dripping cunt.

Dave guided her cherry like nipples into his mouth and he sucked hard and when he bit down on them, that did it, it drove Kara over the top and started cumming all over his thick long cock.

As Kara came down from her earth shattering orgasm she slowly rolled off of Dave and collapsed on the bed as she tried to regain her breath.

Dave had yet to cum, but already made both of these gorgeous women cum and Paula now wanted to make him cum. She slipped between his legs and gripped his slime covered cock in her tiny hands and began licking Kara's thick hot juices from his stiff cock.

Dave rolled his head back and forth and let Paula have her way with his manhood. He scooted around on the bed and slipped in between Kara's shapely legs and found her dripping pussy and began licking at is while Paula sucked on his cock. When Dave licked away at Kara, he felt Paula deep throat his cock and it nearly sent him over the top. He pulled his mouth from Kara's cunt and rolled back and gripping Paula by the arms pulled her off his cock and up onto the bed.

Before she could react he was between her thighs and drove his saliva covered cock into her pussy. He pinned her down and began fucking her like he would never fuck again. The bed bounced against the wall as he drove his cock deep into her and she was moaning wildly and her long dark hair was thrashing about her head as she started cumming again. He was relentless as he drove deeper and harder and he covered her mouth with his own and shoved his tongue down her throat she he felt his balls churning knowing he would soon be emptying them in her tight wet cunt.

Paula's legs flew around his waist as she felt his cock expand and knew what was coming next. She felt his sent one long thrust into her womb and holding it there felt his began to bathe her cunt with his thick hot cream.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers