FNN Week-end Saturday

Story Info
Ainsley Earnhardt & Courtney Friel host a wild hot tub show.
7.9k words
4.55
26k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

With the great response to the FNN daily shows the network decided to launch a week-end show. We pulled out all the stops to begin with a bang, we didn't anticipate a gang bang, but that's how it ended up.

As the lights came up in the studio Courtney Friel was standing beside a large eight person hot tub and she looked fantastic, dressed in a tiny yellow bikini, if that's you could call it. It consisted of 3 tiny pieces of cloth that hid nothing. "Good Morning America, welcome to the inaugural show on FNN week-end, I'm Courtney Friel, and over there on the couch are Ainsley Earhardt, David Briggs, Clayton Morris, Rick Reichmuth, Alisyn Camerota, Kelly Wright, and from FNN Business Rebecca Diamond, who was just recently married, you may know her as Rebecca Gomez, we all still call her Gomez, isn't that right?"

Rebecca seated next to Kelly looked gorgeous, her long auburn hair dusting the nipples on her sheer royal blue silk dress nodded; "That's right Courtney, I'm not sure why I'm here seeing I have a stud of a husband probably lying naked in our bed right now stroking himself as he watches me. Hi Hubby, here's something to get your motor running this morning."

She slowly uncrossed her long shapely legs and spreading them, the camera zoomed in on her camel toe panties. Her dark red hair was visible through the sheer white panties. "You know Courtney we talked about our fantasies and one of his is to see me fuck on the job, maybe he'll get his wish today."

Turning to the men showing them her panty clad pussy under her short skirt; ""Hey guys, see anything that interests you?" She put one red fingernail to her lower lip and slowly ran it along her lip.

Courtney chimed in; "Woo there girl, I think we're getting ahead of ourselves, I know we call you go go Gomez, but slow down girl. All of you and you too, our viewers are probably wondering why I'm dressed in a bikini."

Clayton interrupted; "Naw Courtney, we thought you always dressed that way, at least the guys here like the look. Anyways, being on the inaugural show of FNN Weekend, we thought something may come up." He slowly stroked his stiff cock through his pants his eyes darting from Courtney's bikini clad body and the camel toe of Rebecca. His hand dropped to the dark stocking leg of Alisyn and it slowly traveled up her trim stocking clad leg.

"Okay, okay Clayton, slow down, can I please continue?"

He nodded as his hand still moved up and down Alisyn's slowly opening thigh.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see behind me is an oversized specially constructed hot tub. It's special because the seats have been altered. For those who are familiar with the Sybian sex machine, our panel is in for a treat. Every other seat has been equipped with a Sybian machine along with all eight seats being outfitted with a rectum device, better know as a butt plug. So what do you think Ainsley, want to try it out with me? I'm getting in now, who wants to join me?"

As she slowly walked up the three steps tot the edge of the hot tub she stopped and readjusted her brief bikini panties, as she stepped into the hot bubbly water she closed her eyes and let out a moan she turning towards the camera she said; "Oh hell, no need for these in here.: Hooking her fingers in the waistband of her panties she slid them down, giving the panel and America a brief, but perfect view of her tight lipped blonde covered pussy.

Tossing the panties to the step she quickly glided into the hot tub. As she settled into one of the seat her eyes went wide, her large tits floated on top of the water like two large life preservers.

"Oh guys and gals, you have to try this, the butt plug slid right in and now if I move just a little, yes just like that, oh fuck the Sybian machine is tickling my pussy lips, god I have to get it in. Oh, oh sure none of you want to join me, it's glorious!"

Her long blonde hair was piled up on top of her head and a few strands worked their way loose and was floating on the water.

Ainsley got up and on weak legs moved over to the tub, reaching over she tested the water and she smiled; "Courtney, it feels divine, but what about my hair, we've just began and I don't want to get it all wet."

Through a few gasps of pleasure Courtney moaned out; "Oh I though about that Ainsley, behind the tub is a small table with a bunch of hair clips and ponytail holders, also some warming gel for your butt if you need it. I put some on and the plug just slipped in like butter."

Ainsley licked her full red lips, it matched her short red dress, along with matching high heels she took a deep breath and reaching at her side pulled the string belt that held her silky wrap-around dress together, it slowly parted and she kicked her high heels off first and shrugging her shoulders the dress floated from her tight petite body. She caught it in her hands as it fell to her waist. Whipping it from her body she stood there in matching red lacy panties and a demi half lace bra. She did just as Courtney did just before settling down in the water she skimmed off her panties and tossed them on top of her dress. Reaching up she gathered her hair up on a ponytail and wound it up and using another clip, clipped it up on her head. While doing this her medium, large B tits dipped in and out of the water and when she reached out of the tub for a tube of the lube her tiny lacy bra now looked transparent. She tossed the lube to Courtney and sexily biting her lower lips looked at her over her shoulder; "Courtney would you mind lubing me up, I might as well take off this bra, it isn't hiding anything and I know for sure it will feel a lot better without it on and the guys will definitely like it better, right Dave?"

The camera went to Dave and he had his pants open and his sizable cock was sticking out of his pants, it wasn't overly large, but very thick. "What do you think Ainsley, look at the results of seeing you naked? Watching Alisyn and Clay here making out like bunnies doesn't hurt either."

The cameraman panned back to the tub and it showed Ainsley tight ass cheeks barely out of the water. Courtney's fingers were between the tight cheeks and Ainsley let out a high pitched squeal when she felt Courtney's fingers work the lube deep into her asshole. Not stopping there she pulled out and applied more to her two fingers and now slipped two, then three fingers in her asshole, while her thumb worked on Ainsley pussy and finding her clit rubbed it to erection.

Ainsley nearly lost her balance and pulling her asshole off of Courtney's slimy fingers quickly settled down in the bubbly water, her large red nippled tits floated on the water's surface looking like two bald babies heads. Her eyes went wide as she felt the butt plug past the elastic ring of her tight asshole. "Oh my godddddddddd Courtney, this is incredible, now, now I have to, oh shit the Sybian feels like it has a mind of its own and knows exactly where to go!"

She was gasping for breath as the hot water and her temperature rising from the assault on her pussy and asshole made her break out in a sweat and closing her eyes she shook as a tiny orgasm ran from her pussy to her asshole.

Opening her eyes she was staring at a naked Dave Briggs, his slim, but well muscled body was halfway in the water. His fat cock bobbed up and down before her.

She looked up at him through heavy lidded eyes, those gorgeous translucent turquoise blue eyes pierced through him and he nearly came as her red glossy lips opened and slowly covered his fat cockhead. Her eyes closed and she worked more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. Her lower body splashed about as the Sybian machine did wonders to her spasming pussy below the water line.

Courtney wanted badly to join Ainsley sucking on Dave's cock, but she was enjoying the dildo fucking her tight cunt under the water. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands o her shoulders, twisting around she saw Rick outside besides the tub, his hands guided the two thing yellow straps from her bikini top off her shoulders. Dipping his hands under the water, the two of them watched as the top floated away from her as Rick deftly unhooked it. His hands replaced the bikini top and his thumbs and index fingers plucked at the two large half dollar sized nipples and aureoles. He could see they were very, very dark with tens of puckered pimples surround the pencil eraser sized equally dark nipple.

Courtney was rapidly driving towards her first orgasm as her two holes below were filled and Rick played with her ultra sensitive nipples, all she needed now was a cock and he pulled his wet hands off her tits and stripping quickly climbed up over the side of the high walled hot tub and sitting on the edge of the tub offered his cock to Courtney.

It was the total opposite of Dave's cock, while Dave's was about 6 inches long but very thick, Rick's was the size of a slim wine bottle top, but at least nine inches long.

As Courtney inspected it she looked up at him with her dark blue eyes and smiling licked at the mushroomed head running up and down the length of his cock with her glossy pink lips. She paused thinking she now had all three of her holes filled, as if she was being fucked in the ass and pussy and was sucking on a long slim cock.

She let out a loud groan when Rick slipped one hand out of the water finding the dial turned up the speed on the Sybian dildo that was slowly fucking in and out of her pulsating cunt.

He smiled wickedly as he turned up both dials, one caused the dildo to plunge in and out at a quicker pace and the second dial, which Courtney didn't have turned on, caused the thick dildo to begin vibrating, pressed against her blood engorged clit, quickly pushed her over the top.

She screamed out around his cock as a heavy mind blowing orgasm shook through her exquisite body. She collapsed against the hot tub and Rick slowed the pace of the dildo movement, but turned up the vibration. Her hair began to fall from the top of her head, but at this point she didn't give a fuck. Closing her eyes she hoped before the show was over she had three real cocks in her holes instead of two imitation ones.

Rick now slipped into the tub and pulled Courtney to him and he kissed her hard, her hand dipped under the water and resumed playing with his stiff cock.

On the couch Alisyn's black and white ultra short skirt was pushed high on her legs. Above that she was wearing a cashmere cream colored short sleeved turtleneck sweater, her large tits rose and fell as her breathing increased. She licked her full red lips and pushed a blonde streaked lock of hair from her face. Alisyn had light brown hair that hung down just beyond her shoulders, it had so many blonde streaks in it, and it nearly looked blonde.

Her dark brown eyes were fixed on the two couples in the hot tub. Her eyes shot down between her legs as Clayton, now between them took both of her shoes off and placed her feet flat on the cushions of the couch. He placed his hands on her black stocking clad knees and slowly spread them.

He began kissing his way up her inner thighs as he approached her pantyhose covered pussy he noticed she didn't have any panties on. The sweet musky scent of her excited pussy spurred him on.

Alisyn arched her back as she felt his hot breath on her nearly exposed pussy. She was glad she shaved her pussy bare last night remembering the last FNN encounter she had with Brian, Steve and Gretchen, at that time the tuft of pussy hair got in the way of the camera and she wasn't going to let that happen this time.

Clayton now had his mouth an inch from the juncture of her thighs. Pointing his tongue as if a spear he began plunging it in and out of her pussy through the thin material of her black pantyhose.

This was driving Alisyn insane she rolled her head to one side and watched as Gomez was on her knees licking away at Kelly's long thick black snake like a huge black piece of licorice.

Rebecca smiled wickedly at Alisyn and resumed licking and sucking on Kelly's huge black cock. Whereas Rick's was long and slim and Dave's was thick but short, Kelly' was both wrapped up into one, very thick and at least ten inches long.

Rebecca popped off his cock and gripping the waistband of his pants and shorts tore them from him and without pausing a second was back sucking his black snake into her mouth, her violet covered lips stretched to the max as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Over and over again she dropped her mouth down on his swollen cock, inch by inch it disappeared down her throat. When about eight inches were in her mouth she gagged, her eyes watered and she pulled off of it, a string of saliva drooped from her bottom lip and connected to his shiny black cockhead. She slurped it back in and lovingly swiped it back and forth across her flushed cheek.

As Alisyn continued to watch her, Rebecca pulled off of Kelly's cock; "Watch this Alisyn, I've never had a cock this large before, some nearly as big, but thick and big at the same time. I never had one I couldn't get down my throat and by god, today isn't going to be my first!"

Working up and down on his cock faster and faster, it was gleaming with her saliva and her tiny hand moved quickly up and down.

Kelly was in heaven, as he never had anyone suck his cock as expertly as Rebecca. He ran his thick black fingers into her dark red lock and it enveloped his hands and disappeared in the lush locks.

She looked up at him with those coal black Hispanic eyes and they twinkled as she knew she was going to conquer his cock.

Her hair covered her face as she plunged faster and deeper on his cock, nearly all of it was down her throat, taking a deep breath she slid as far as she could, her lips worked on his shaft like a fish wiggling on a worm and with her nose buried in his pubic hair she knew she did it.

With one painstakingly slow movement she drew up, pulling it from her throat and finally her mouth, her eyes were watering and saliva drooled lewdly from her lips she smiled up at him; "I knew I could do it, now I want your cum, I need your cum!"

She reached behind her and yanked down the zipper on her dress and slipped the dress off her shoulders and it fell around her large hips and ass. Her huge dark skinned tits swayed from side to side and her nearly black nipples dragged across his hairy thighs.

"Kelly, I want you to fuck my tits, fuck them good and hard with that gorgeous black cock of yours. I want you to cum all over my tits, face and into my hair. I want to feel it dripping off my hard nipples and I want to taste your man juice, fuck them, oh please Kelly, fuck them hard and fuck them now!"

With all of the saliva Rebecca had left on his cock she knew she was going to love this. She let a large dollop of saliva drool out of her mouth, onto her chin and it dropped down between her large fucking tits.

Fuck her tits Kelly did as Gomez squeezed those luscious orbs around his black night stick. The slipping and sloshing filled the studio as their moaning and groaning spurred the others on.

Next to them Clayton caught Alisyn's pantyhose crotch between his teeth and holding onto her hips he tugged harder and harder and she let out a wild squeal as the fabric gave way and ripped in his teeth. Placing both of his index fingers in the tiny hole he pulled sideways and all three of them could hear what Clayton was doing and it really turned them on.

Alisyn gripped his head and pulled him roughly to her swollen dripping cunt and he began feasting on her cunt juices.

With Kelly still pumping Rebecca's tits she craned her neck and looked at what Clayton was doing and let out a moan like a wounded animal.

"Oh fuck Kelly; you should see this wild sight. Alisyn's entire lower body is covered in black nylon stockings except for her pussy. Oh my fucking god, what a wild site, I can see Clayton's wet tongue slipping into her pink pussy, oh fuck the contrast is incredible, oh fuck I need to be fucked soon or I'm going to explode."

With her tits still wrapped around Kelly's cock she motioned to a cameraman, "Come here, hey cameraman come here and get a shot of this for the people, they won't believe their eyes, oh fuck Clayton, you're unbelievable!"

Kelly looked up at the overhead monitor and he could feel his cock expand and feel the cream rushing from his nuts, through his shaft and towards the expanding cockhead. "Oh fuck Gomez you're right, oh fuck get ready I'm going to blow!"

"Yes, yes, you black mother fucker, give me your cream. Cover my entire body with your creamy white seed!"

He started squirting; the first shot was when his cock was still trapped between her huge tits. The head expanded and let loose a shot that hit her in the neck and shot up across her lower jaw and up into her hair.

She let out a squeal and the next shot hit her mouth coating her lips and across her cheek onto her forehead and into her hair. Shot after thick hot white creamy shot escaped his coal black cock and coated nearly every inch of her gorgeous face. It dripped down and fell off her chin, across her huge swaying tits coating her thick coal black nipples and down to her belly.

Rebecca was in heaven and the cameraman showed the erotic scene to America and the four people in the hot tub were turned on to no end.

As his orgasm subsided Rebecca let go of his cock and quickly drew her dress off her hips and kicking it away skimmed out of her white panties and her hands, coated with Kelly's thick rich cream, began finger fucking herself. Rebecca's cunt was covered in a large tuft of shiny black hair, now coated with Kelly's and her cream.

Alisyn, with lust in her eyes pulled Rebecca over to her and as Clayton lapped away at her dripping pussy, kissed Gomez hard, her fingers scooped up some of Kelly's cream and when they broke the kiss Alisyn licked the cream from her fingers and fed her fingers to Rebecca.

Rebecca licked the cum from Alisyn's fingers and when she had them clean kissed her hard again, when she broke the kiss she looked at her; "How come you and Clayton are almost completely clothed. I'm going to have to remedy that!"

On her knees, next to Alisyn on the couch Rebecca grabbed the bottom of Alisyn's cashmere sweater, drew it up over her large straining tits and seeing it was a turtleneck, she had to tug hard to get it free from her head. Once off Alisyn's gorgeous blonde streaked hair was disheveled and made her look ever hotter then before.

Rebecca quickly pulled Alisyn forward and reaching behind her unhooked her bra releasing Alisyn's full white globes. Seeing she was a gorgeous MILF, her huge tits sagged just slightly, with all of their weight the underside rested slightly on her ribcage.

Gomez's eyes lit up when she saw the beauties before her and once again their lips locked on one another's. Rebecca's cum covered tits pressed against Alisyn's and she rubbed the cum from her tits against Alisyn's. This turned her on even more and with Clayton ramming two fingers into her sopping pussy and working her clit over with his tongue and lips was just too much for her to take. Arching her back wildly she exploded all over Clayton's working mouth rewarding him with her sweet hot cum for air.

When Rebecca saw his face covered in Alisyn's creamy juices she bent down and cradling his face in the palms of her hands she began licking Alisyn's cum from his face as if she was a starved kitty cat.

As she was doing this Kelly was reawakening, he tore off his tie and shirt and he scooted behind Rebecca, her large ass was wiggling at him and like a bull seeing red, couldn't resist. He gripped her hips and with one quick lunge his large black cock parted her hairy cunt and plowed four inches into her.

She let out a loud groan and sat upright and in doing so sent another three or four inches of his black meat into her hot steamy Hispanic pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers