Follow the Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
She dreams about the first time her and her sister did it.
4.5k words
4.49
38.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers

Hello! I wrote the second part of this story in the view of me. I thought that switching it up might have made the story a bit more clear. Everyone in the story is older than 18 in all parts. Please tell me what you think or leave any feedback, thank you very much!

Yours truly,

Melanie

----------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked into the darkness. I heard the soft breathing of my brother, Eddie, and my sister, Katelynn. I was still touched by the warmth of my brother's naked body. It wasn't much though because Kate likes being wrapped up in the covers. I woke up because as I was rolling over and my body touched the cold wall. The covers weren't really on me, they were more on Kate's side of the bed. I let out a cold shiver. I wiggled myself under the covers and wrapped my thighs tightly around my brother's right leg. My vagina was pressed against it and it made me feel excited again. He wasn't awake so I decided not to do anything sexual to him. I wrapped my arm around his upper body and put my head right up against his. Every time I cuddle with Eddie, it gives me the most safe feeling in the world.

I had a really messed up feeling now. My world was shaking and I didn't have control over my feelings. I couldn't believe that I had sex with my brother twice in the same night. It was really amazing and I loved every single second of it but the pleasure was shattering my world for a little while. I guess it was because I had sex with someone who has taken care of me all of my life. Things would never be the same again but they would be a bit better now that I have a closer relationship with my brother. Thoughts flew through my head but I didn't care because I found one of my desires and that's all that mattered.

Without even knowing, I was dead asleep like before. I was dreaming. Katelynn was walking in the woods with me. She was wearing a tank top, short black shorts, and red sandals. I was wearing a bikini and black flip flops. The sunlight glazed through the treetops faintly and made everything a dark haze. Every thing was shaded from the trees but there was the little bit of sunlight peeking through. I loved Katelynn so much, for many, many years of my life. Countless times I have tried to tell her how I felt about her and I could never pull myself together to say it. Even though it was May, it was pretty hot outside. May isn't really a warm month for the part we live in of Canada.

Well, what can I say about Kate? She's really a sweetheart because of her personality. Maybe it's because the things I've experienced, she's gone through already. She looks out for me a lot and I really like that because it's like having a guardian angel at your side. Kate and I share a lot of interests. We love watching horror and drama movies together. We're both not really into those romantic movies. We think they're all the same and have the same dull storyline. We laugh about it because a lot of girls love romance movies. She likes the same food that I do but we do part ways now and then. For example, she likes chocolate chip cookies. I like them too, well who doesn't? But they have to be really soft and warm for me to enjoy them. She thinks it's funny that I don't like crunchy cookies.

Kate and I aren't exactly alike but a handful people can basically see us as the same people but in different bodies. That's for the outside world that everyone lives in. Overall she's a really sweet girl that I care about deeply. I also had sexual feelings for her. It all started with a simple smile she gave me. We were having a staring contest in the kitchen and that's when I first studied the characteristics of her eyes. They were a really nice green and they really lead the path to her soul. Looking into her eyes was a whole new experience for me even though I've looked into her eyes countless times before. Her lips looked really soft and squishy. Her cheeks looked nice and fleshy. These features on her face made me really excited.

I've never ever kissed her before, I've hugged her and felt her breasts squish up against mine but that was it. I have never looked at females in a sexual way. I usually watch Kate when she changes because we share a room. I've looked at her bare legs and bare back but that's it. I have gotten glimpses of Kate's breasts when she bends over and when she crouches. I also enjoy looking down the back of her pants, it makes me quite excited.

People always told me incest is wrong and it's disgusting. There's no right or wrong there for me because Kate is a very wonderful and charming girl and I am comfortable with myself about having sexual feelings for her. I don't think she's disgusting because she's really got a pretty face and a sexy looking body. Who is one to tell me my feelings, right? My feelings are every thing for me.

We walked down the trail in the shade. It was really nice, the atmosphere was really quiet and there was no loud noises around us.

"God it's nice down here, Melanie, thanks for walking with me." Kate said to me.

"You're welcome Kate, I enjoy doing things with you because you're the best." I said. I'm a really big suck up to my sister.

Kate smiled at me and put her arm around my neck. She felt very warm.

"I love you, Kate." I said.

"Hehehe, I love you too, sweetie." She told me.

I really wanted to tell her how I really felt about her but I was really scared to because I didn't want to see her react negatively. The look of her breasts made my vagina sore. I wanted to put my hand down there to satisfy it but it would've been a really awkward moment. Her short shorts formed deep in her bum, it looked so sexy. I put my hand around her lower back and tried to find a chance at touching her bum. Sadly, one never came. We walked over to a large grassy field, it looked beautiful!

"Kate, I think you're very pretty." I said while giving her a red face.

"Awww, thank you, Melanie, you're very cute yourself."

"No, I mean, I really think you're pretty, in another way."

Kate blushed and smiled at me. I was a little irritated that she didn't catch on to what I was trying to do. I was really, really anxious. My feelings took complete control over me and it just fell out.

"Kate? I have something to tell you..." I said.

"Yes? What is it, sweetie?"

"I think I'm in deep love with you, I love you more than a sister..." I stuttered.

Kate looked right into my eyes. I looked into hers and I really tried to make myself have the most wanting eyes for that moment.

"Oh dear...are you serious?" I heard her say in a soft tone.

I felt her hand run through my hair and touch my shoulder softly. I looked over into the field because I felt like shedding a few tears. It wasn't because I was sad, it was because I was very nervous and I actually said what I wanted to say to her. The sun made my face really hot. I had no idea what touched me on the cheek at first, it felt like a touch of warm water. I looked over at her. Her face was so red and she had this very embarrassed smile.

"Did you just kiss me?" I asked.

"I sure did, cutie." She responded.

Those words hit me like bullets.

"Come! Sit down in the grass with me." She said.

She walked a bit further in the field and sat down. She moved downwards so her back was on the grass and her knees were arched. She put her arm out and I set myself down right next to her. She put her left leg over top of mine and rubbed my arm.

"Melanie...do you think anyone has ever seen this place?" She asked.

"I...don't know, I don't think anyone has, we walked pretty far away from the cabin." I said.

"This place is really beautiful, I think."

"I think so too, Kate. I love the forest around the field because it's so peaceful. No airplanes, cars, nothing."

"I couldn't agree more, my little sister." As Kate said that, she kissed the top of my head.

"Melanie? What do you like about me? Tell me everything, cutie pie."

"As in what?" I asked.

"Everything that you love about me. Don't be afraid, sweetheart."

"Well, Kate...Your hair is really nice, it's soft and the way you wear it is really cute. You're pretty green eyes are the base of your character, they cannot describe anyone else but you. For your body, I really like your legs because they look so nice in jeans and shorts. Your stomach is also really cute. I haven't seen anything above your stomach but you are an athlete and I'm sure that it looks even better. Most of all though, I love your personality, the way you talk to me is the most touching thing I can ever feel from a voice." I said.

"Wow, really? Tell me more, sweetie!" She said happily.

"Well...I love how your bum looks. It's really sexy and inviting. Like today, it forms right in between of your bum and it's like the biggest turn on for me. Even sometimes when you bend over, I can see part of it and it really excites me. Another part I like about you is your shoulders. I love how you wear tank tops and how it completely exposes your shoulders and arms. Lastly though...I love you're breasts, they look extremely cute in the tops you wear. I've only got a couple of glimpses down your shirt but from what I've seen, they look really soft and squishy." I said and then giggled.

"Wow, Melanie, you really think so? That means so much to me, sweetie. I just...I love you so much Melanie, I'll tell you what I like about you."

"Okay!" I said with a big smile. I hoped she would say some good things about me.

"Well...I'll start with your pretty brown eyes, they're just so deep and cute. They're like, so caring and loving. Your hair is so cute, it fits you so nicely. I also love how you can't tell that it's dark brown, it looks like it's black most of the time and that's so hot for me. I love black hair. You also have to cutest smile in the world, you can make anyone go 'awww'. You make me all do that a lot of the time but I do it in my head." She smiled.

I had an exciting smile on my face as she talked to me.

"You have such a cute bum, even though it's small, your jeans manage to form around it and turn me on. I love when you crouch too because I can stare down the back of your pants. The same with you're breasts, even though they aren't really that big, they're still very perky and cute through the tops you wear. Don't let anyone get you down because of your size Melanie. You're a very pretty young athletic girl. You mean the world to me."

"Oh my god...Kate...I love you so much..." I said.

"I love you so much, too, cutie." She said back.

I gazed into Kate's eyes. Slowly, but surely, I moved my head centimeters closer to her. Her eyes closed slowly as mine did and our lips touched. Hers were very soft and wet. She sucked on my lips pretty hard. Eventually she started kissing them faster and faster. Intense pleasure swam around my entire body. The tingles of my sister's kisses really threw me out of my senses. She continued to peck at my lips and rub our cheeks together. She moaned very quietly as our wet lips touched. Again, she rubbed her cheek onto mine and I took the chance of licking her.

I tilted my head down to her neck and slid my tongue out of my mouth. Her skin was really smooth and inviting. I moved my tongue slowly across her neck. I moved my tongue all the way up to her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled at me while blushing. I put my lips on hers and pushed my tongue out of my mouth into hers. My tongue connected with her lips. Her lips gladly allowed my tongue to slide into her mouth and feel her warm saliva. Her tongue was very soft and warm as it slithered around freely into my mouth.

I inched myself on top of Kate. Our legs rubbed together. Hers were damp and warm and that turned me on so much. Kate put her arms on my shoulder blades and moved downwards to untie my top. I smiled at her as her firm hands touched my bare back. My top fell loosely onto hers. My breasts were completely exposed to her eyes.

"Mmm, wow, Melanie, do they ever look perky and oh my, so pretty."

I blushed so hard as she said that to me.

"Can I suck on them, my little sweetheart?" She asked.

"You sure can, Kate." I said.

I moved my body up closer to her face. I felt Kate's wet mouth sucking on my left nipple. More intense pleasure shot through my body and the most pleasure shot into my vagina. My body jolted as I felt the force of her lips sucking on my nipple. I put my hand down to my crotch and started rubbing at a past pace. My bikini bottom was really damp from being turned on.

"Melanie, don't masturbate! That's what I'm supposed to do!" Kate said and then laughed.

"Kate, please do me, I really want you to lick and finger me, please!" I begged. I really, really wanted Kate at this moment.

"Pull 'em off and relax for an orgasm, cutie!" Kate said.

My heart filled with joy. I couldn't believe my sister was going to lick my vagina! My eyes overflowed with delight as Kate smiled. I rolled off of Kate and lay on my back in the grassy field. Kate put my top next to me and moved over to my feet. I pulled down my bikini bottom down to my knees. Kate pulled them off the rest of the way. I spread my legs wide apart and Kate crawled forward to my crotch. I could see down her top and god, her breasts looked beautiful. Kate licked my inner thigh which made me sensitive and ticklish.

"Melanie, I can see your cute pink pussy! Can I lick it?"

"Stop teasing me!"

Kate laughed and gave me an air kiss. Her tongue touched the outside of my right pussy lip and then lashed off all the way to the right. Pleasure burst into me and I shuddered. She slid her tongue between my two fleshy pussy lips and started going in an up and down motion. I felt her warm, wet tongue swish in the smooth walls of my vagina. My breathing became more consistent and heavy. Pleasure shot all around me.

Kate started licking faster and faster. I was forced to arch myself up using my arms because Kate was really nailing my favourite spots. I looked past Kate's silky hair and looked at her bottom. Her tight shorts formed deep into her bum. I could feel juices leaking out of the inner parts of my pussy. I wanted to feel Kate's bum so bad! I wished she would've taken her clothes off because this was a really big tease.

The pressure built up inside of me. I was like a balloon nearing its popping point. Kate slid her index and middle fingers deep inside of my dripping pussy. Her fingers slid in and out as she licked erotically. I was moaning very softly. It literally sounded like I was crying very passionately. Kate didn't stop what she was doing, she kept on sliding her fingers in and out and kept her tongue swishing. I was extremely close to cumming on my sister!

I took a deep breath in and then it hit. My world was shattered with extreme pleasure and the sky got all blurry. Waves of pleasure swam through my entire body. My vagina was spurting wet, sticky sex juices all over the place. I was awake again, I looked down at Kate.

"Oh my god, honey, you taste so sweet!"

"My goodness, Kate...I can't believe how amazing that felt. Can I return the favour to you?"

"You know I wouldn't let you go if you didn't." She smiled.

Kate crawled up next to me and put her lips right on mine. Hers vibrated on mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I let my tongue slide it's way across hers to lick her inner cheek. She moaned and pulled herself away and pulled her top off along with her bra. Her breasts had to be almost twice the size of mine! They looked so soft and squishy and her nipples were hard like candy. I inched myself over on top of her and started playing with them.

"Haha! I thought you'd do that!" Kate said.

I smiled joyfully and squeezed her soft breasts. They were really warm and damp. Kate was smiling as I explored her squishy boobs. Kate turned over onto her stomach and formed herself into a doggy-style position. I looked at her beautiful bum. I slid down her shorts and panties down to her knees. There it was! Her sexy bum and pink vagina. I put my hands on her butt and squeezed. Next, I moved my right index finger over to her bum hole and firmly placed it on there. I moved my face down to Kate's pussy and started licking at her really hard.

Kate's pussy was wet. My tongue slithered around the soft fleshy walls and welcomed her sex juices. Her vagina was really smooth and she tasted very sweet. Kate was moaning like a little girl, I loved it so much! I took my left hand off of her bottom and slid two fingers deep into Kate's wet puddle. Kate let out a moan of relief as I did that. Her shiny back was a pleasant sight to see because it showed the natural side of my sister.

I tongue screwed Kate as best I could. I've never licked a girl before Kate, I tried doing my best inside of her because she pleased me so well. She was breathing really heavy and her moans soared into the open field. Kate was nearing her orgasm at a fast pace. I licked and fingered her as fast and hard as I could and then I heard it. The sounds of Kate's scratched out moans and the juices of her pussy flowing into my mouth made me know Kate was cumming. I slowed my pace down by a whole lot. I pulled out my fingers and started licking her very slowly but passionately.

I could feel her vagina pulsing with pleasure around my tongue, it tasted amazing and soothed my tongue. I licked up all the wet liquids that came out of her but left a mess of my own saliva. I'm sure she liked it because when she rubbed herself and got a bit of my saliva, she smiled as she licked her hand. I crawled over to Kate. She hugged me and pulled our wet bodies together.

"Melanie, sweetheart, that was amazing. Have you done that before?"

"No...you liked it?"

"Loved it, cutie. There's something I want to tell you, Melanie."

"Yes, Kate? What is it?" I asked pleadingly.

"I want you to know that----"

I woke up in the bed. Damn! What was she going to say to me? My mind went totally blank. That dream felt so damn real too! I was in the same position against my brother. I went down to rub my crotch just for a second and it was drenched in my warm juices. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. My dream made me the wettest I'd ever been. The memory of being in the giant forest really pleased me. The atmosphere soothed my mind so well like no other. The warm sunlight gleaming through the trees and the comfort of the field. I haven't thought about that memory for weeks!

Gosh it was really warm under the covers. It was really, really inviting and comfortable, I hoped no one wanted to move for a long time. I couldn't see anything in the darkness but I wanted to make love to my brother and sister again. I started kissing my brother's neck really softly and I started to rub my vagina against his leg. After a good fifteen seconds of making love to his neck with my mouth, his mouth found mine and we started kissing. His lips were very soft as he gently kissed me. Breathing through my nose got too hard so I had to pull my mouth away from his. I breathed over his face really hard and climbed on top of him.

"Eddie, lets have sex again." I whispered.

Without an answer he shuffled around quietly. My vagina rested on his stomach. He moved himself up slowly and touched my vagina with his cock. I let it slide right into me and it sure felt good when being extremely turned on and being very wet. It slid in very smoothly because my vagina was very slippery. I leaned forward and put my upper body on Eddies and then started to lick his lips. I started to go up and down on my brother's really hard cock and it slid in and out very fluidly. My vagina pulsed intensely every time my brother's cock made it's way in.

Each breath became shorter and shorter just like my brother's did. We were breathing heavily in each other's mouths, it was an amazing feeling. I wasn't going down on him too hard because I didn't want to wake up Kate. She loves sleeping and doesn't like being bothered. My brother's cock felt so smooth inside of my pussy and I was really getting close to cumming on his cock. I was flaring up as I fucked my brother, it was really hot under the blankets. Kate was turned away from us and wasn't up against Eddie like I was so that was a bonus on not waking her up.

melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers
12