Following Lil

Story Info
An elfen learns of pleasure and power.
1k words
4.14
19.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lithe Elfen woman moved down into the depths beneath the sacred tree, the entrance giving way to the dark alcove located beneath. Sitting in the center of the room amongst the pillows and blankets littering the floor, a middle aged satyr sat staring up at the illusion of the night sky.

"I was wondering when you'd come... quiet now, not a word.. just have a seat, Saen."

Saen moved in silently and sat herself with the extreme grace of her fae race. Staring up at what should've been the ceiling, she just saw the star field above, seeming to go on forever.

"The worshipers of Lil follow an often misunderstood path. They reach an altered state of mind and bypass the barriers of reality to play with the fundamental aspects of creation. You said you wanted to explore the power of ... sexual enlightenment. You know all the spiritual and mental aspects of the matter, the power that they hold and the resonance they add to the mix. You just need help achieving and controlling the stimulation overload.. eventually you can achieve this by yourself, but for now I'll help."

With that the satyr picked up his staff and thumped it on the floor, the room went completely dark and the stars in the field above slowly began to dim and wink out around her. Slowly the darkness became complete and then suddenly the floor seems to drop away, leaving her floating in the void.

"Don't panic... you are where you need to be, nothing will happen to you while under my care. Just relax and let it be."

Soon the feeling of being weightless sank in, the stimulus depravation of no sight or sound began to heighten the others. Not even the sound of her breathing broke the void. Soon the feeling of her clothes began to become noticeable, the soft caress of the silk sliding over her skin leaving goose bumps in its wake. Soon the feeling trailed off, the clothing disappearing into the void, leaving her naked, the only tactile sensation from her own touch.

"Good.. now to step it up a bit."

A small thunder crack resonated and the vibrations echoed through her body before leaving her in the void again. The feeling of hands began to wash over her body, caressing her softly and massaging at points, just lazily brushing by at others. The sensation blazed in the depravation, every nerve tingled as it was touched.

The ghost hands disappeared, leaving the skin charged and slowly bleeding off the sensation it had just experienced. Shortly thereafter a single set of hands began to kneed her toes, strong and calloused, the rough hands worked methodically and slowly, taking care to work thoroughly as they slowly advanced up her foot to her leg. A kiss on her neck began a small trail of them along her skin, a second set of hands began working on her back, tracing softly and kneading gently the spots. The sensation slowly built as the ghost lovers inflicted the slow steady stimulation to her, the two unseen beings never allowing the feeling to linger longer than a few minutes at most. The feeling coursing through her body, even the most mundane touch just trailing over her flesh screaming through her like molten metal.

Much like the hands before them, the two lovers disappeared at the height of the stimulus explosion, leaving her sitting there, silently gasping for breath.

"Orgasms are the culmination of many stimuli... multiple ones can push you off the brink, or a single one being built up to through drawn out exposure can be just as powerful, if not more so. It's connection with so many levels of reality.. Your physical, your mental, your spiritual... they all bleed together at that one point, where it all builds and eventually breaks like a dam. "

Suddenly the heat and feeling of a man's embrace touched her, a probing mouth found her lips and kissed deeply. Embracing her close, he slowly began to worship her body, activating each sensation in her body in turn, kissing and caressing the sensitive spots, licking over the exposed flesh. His tongue moved down and found the folds of her pussy and licked at them, the slow tenuous movements driving her on. He pulled off after sucking on the now swollen clit, moving up and latching onto a nipple, fingers twisting the other, any sound she wished to emit unheard in the void. The unseen lover found her mouth again, tongue driving in as the heat of his member found the embrace of her cunt, filling her and beginning to thrust into her with a steady rhythm. The stimuli had achieved its desired effect, the orgasm built and then exploded, washing through her like a wave, the phantom lover disappeared and she was caught in the throws of her release.

"This is the point where all becomes one... Open your eyes and see the world as it truly is."

Through the intense euphoria Saen opened her eyes, the world appeared more vibrant than before. She looked at the walls and saw the small lines of energy threading through them, reached out and touched them, feeling them as if they were some sort of tapestry she could manipulate, the power under her fingers surging. Looking up at the ceiling she saw the intricate spider web of the illusion unfolded above, showing her how the spell was crafted and held together. Then she looked over at the satyr, the elemental staff in his hands blazing as the elements making it up swirl up and down the shaft. The satyr's obsidian eyes seeming to bleed power while the runic scrawl covering his body glows a soft golden color. Picking up a mirror, he held it before him and let her reflection, her own eyes blazing white light. Slowly reality moves back to normal and the room is mundane once more, and the image looking back in the mirror is Saen's normal reflection, the slight glimmer of the power hidden behind her eyes trying to surface once more.

"Once touched by the power, you will always be part of it... both a blessing and a curse. Will weaving is like a drug.... But that's a lesson for another time."