Following on from a Strange Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'More or less.'

'What does that mean?'

'Just that, she puts on a second show and he videos her.'

Mom squinted across the table at me, she knew I was being economical with the truth but didn't push it.

'If I agree to that what's in it for me?'

'You mean apart from getting to read chapter four?'

'Yes as well as that.'

'Surely that'd be enough.'

'I'll think of something else, and don't call me Shirley.'

For the rest of the meal we slipped seamlessly into the tradition mother and son relationship. But it felt different, we were with out a doubt a lot closer than we had been.

The film was a to put it bluntly a disappointment, we both came away with the same overall criticisms, the story was poor and the girls needed to embrace the fact that they are getting older. Never mind I'd held up my end of the bargain so we were both sort of happy.

When we got home, mom dropped onto the couch and didn't disguise the fact that she enjoyed watching me undress, but I guess a more apt word in this case would be strip. Once I was naked mom asked if I could get her a glass of wine. I sat across from her sipping on a bottle of beer idly stroking my dick which for some unaccountable reason was almost fully erect.

'You looked a picture in that dress this evening, it was even better for me as I knew what you have on under it.' I said with a smile.

'A woman always likes to hear that she looks okay, thank you. You looked smart as well.'

'Can you slip your dress off and let me see your underwear again'

Now it was mom's turn to do a little striptease. Christ I could get used to this. When she was in just her heels bra and knickers, she very obligingly stayed standing. I looked her over as I continued to stroke my now fully erect member.

'Can you take off your bra?'

Mom reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and removed it in the most seductive way, pure magic. I didn't think I could ever get tired of seeing her do that. Now in just her heels and brief knickers she waited for the inevitable next question. I felt myself getting close.

'Can you slip off you knickers, then turn around?'

Sure enough with out the slightest hesitation mom slipped her thongs down her smooth legs before turning her back on me to let me see her equally smooth behind.

'Can you spread your legs a little?' Now I was dangerously close to cumming.

'Lean forward.' Wow, what a sight. My groan let mom know I'd finished, cool as you like she stood up then turned to look down at me sitting on the armchair with sperm spread all over my stomach and chest.

'Did you need that stud?'

'More than I realised.' I gasped 'You could make good money as a stripper, that was extreme.'

'I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I'm just the actress, it's good direction that makes a performance special. I'm going for a bath. I could do with some thing to read while I soak...' With that mom collected her things and left me to catch my breath, finish my beer and digest what she had just said. Without a doubt she was getting as much out of this as I was, maybe it was time to push the boundaries just that little bit further.

Part four was already printed, I realised by the time I got my breath back mom would be already soaking... even though I'd asked her to strip three times in the last twenty-four hours, as well as having watched her fuck herself with a vibrator, the thought of seeing her lying in her bath could still breath life into my tired little soldier.

I taped lightly on the half open bathroom door as I walked in and sat on the toilet. Mom looked across at me as I watched her boobs floating clear of the suds.

'I see your not so little man is awake again.'

'What do you expect, he's not used to this level of stimulation. Here's the story.' I said as I leaned forward to hand it to her.

'Where had we got to with our negotiations?' mom asked.

'You could follow in Diana's foot steps or pose for me.'

'Oh yes, I have to think of something you can do for me don't I.'

'You don't have to, if it's too much trouble.'

Mom just smiled, but made no move to start reading, 'I'm getting used to seeing you around the place in the nude and watching you doing the cleaning was entertaining too... how about we stretch both another week and slip in another chick flick?'

I really was very comfortable being naked around the house and the fact that mom enjoyed seeing me like this was cool. Maybe push the boundaries another time. 'That sounds okay to me, as long as you read the story out aloud.'

Mom looked at me for a moment or two before starting to read chapter four. Now as good as the Deal stories are, they take on a whole new perspective when read aloud by a woman. As she read I realised mom had a hand between her legs, after a few minutes she went silent for a few moments before carrying on, when she got to the main topic of the chapter she had a full blown orgasm which left her speechless for a minute or two.

At the end mom looked up at me, and said. 'I wasn't expecting her to use her vibrator like that.'

'But you can't deny, it rocked your boat.'

'I could try, but it wouldn't do me any good.'

'If I asked you to, would you do that while I filmed you?'

'You know I would.'

Mom still had a hand between her legs, gently touching herself. 'Would you have an orgasm as I filmed you?' Her back arched pushing her hips clear of the water. She didn't answer until she got her breath back.

'I might, stud, I just might.'

'I think you like being watched, maybe I'll think of something even dirtier for you to do while I film you.'

'Dirtier than fucking my arse with a vibrator.' She said in a whisper. Mom was still touching herself.

'I'm sure there are other equally dirty deeds, I can think of several off the top of my head.' Mom was close to another orgasm. 'What if you were peeing or having a shit.' That did it. Mom had the loudest and longest orgasm I'd seen so far. I wasn't sure but it almost looked like she passed out for a few moments... it's easy to see why the French call it La Petite Mort.

'Mom you are one long surprise after another.' I told her when she was once again relaxing in her bath.

'I'm glad I can keep you on your toes, do you plan to stay there all evening?'

'I can take a hint as well as the next man. I'll leave you in peace.'

In my room I lay on my bed once again idly stroking my erection. I was close to cuming when mom popped her head around my door to say good night.

'Come in and take off towel.'

Mom stood by my bed and let the towel she had wrapped around her fall to the floor.

'Put one leg on my bed and show me your cunt.'

I came just as she exposed herself to my hungry eyes.

'Good night stud, thanks for a lovely day.'

'Thank you too, sweet dreams mom.'

12