Folly! Ch. 06

Story Info
Work comes home.
4.6k words
3.74
36.4k
2
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

Miriam did not shower. She wanted to savour the warm afterglow of her orgasms. She lay on the bed reflecting on how she loved the feel of her cunt full of the hot cum. The distinctive smell of the cum kept her desire at a high level and she fingered her clit until another mini-orgasm raced through her.

She pulled a gown around her and went out to make the coffee. Following Phil Ferguson's departure, she went out to the pool to continue her work but she found it difficult to concentrate. She was weary, distracted by the warm wetness between her legs and a sex drive heightened to a point where she found it impossible to think about anything other than more sex.

She sat on the sun lounge and closed her eyes. The warm sun made her drowsy. In her mind she could see erect penises lined up like soldiers. They were marching toward her. Suddenly she could hear them calling out that they were coming to get her. Then Gabrielle entered. She was stark naked and she drove the cocks away. She hugged Gabrielle and began to kiss her mouth, tits and her dripping cunt.

Miriam shivered and her eyes flew open. For some reason it was nearly dark. She looked at her watch. Five fifteen! Damn! She wouldn't have time for a shower if she was to be there on time. She raced inside, picked up the phone, ordered a cab before running into the bedroom.

What would she wear? she wondered while pulling on her garterbelt and stockings. Business suits were too stuffy and formal while evening gowns were inappropriate. She thought about a skirt and blouse but it was too conventional. It was important to make a good impression. Finally she settled on a figure hugging, blue lurex dress. She slipped into it and pulled the zip all the way from the hem to the plunging neckline. Standing back, she looked at herself in the mirror. The vivid dress only just covered her stocking tops. The swell of her large breasts above the neckline hinted - no, cried out - sexiness. Her sex appeal was clearly stated yet was not blatantly declared.

Hearing the blast of the horn outside, Miriam poured the contents of her handbag into another, grabbed the envelope holding the contracts and brushed her hair before running out of the house. The cab driver's eyes widened when he saw her. Good, Miriam thought with a smile. This outfit has just been given a stamp of approval.

As she sat in the rear of the cab her mind began to focus on the subject of the meeting. So engrossed was she that she was totally unaware that the cabbie had turned his rear view mirror onto her stockinged legs and was lustily admiring her shapely form. Had she checked the mirror she would have seen the lump in the crotch of his pants.

"That'll be eleven fifty, lady," he driver declared.

Miriam came back to the present and reached into her handbag. No money in her purse so she handed him a credit card.

"No plastic, lady!" he said without looking at her eyes. He was too busy staring at her tits.

"It's all I've got." Miriam looked at her watch. Just after six.

"In a hurry, lady?"

"No, I've got time."

"Then I know what we can do." He turned back to the wheel of the cab and drove away from the front of the hotel. Miriam thought it kind of him to drive her to a bank where she would be able to get some cash. He turned into an alley and drove down it until he reached the middle. He stopped the cab and switched off the motor.

"What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

The man turned to her. Reaching over the seat he ran his hand up her silken leg. "Gonna get my payment, lady. What else?"

"Take me back to the hotel and I'll get my associates to pay the fare."

"Oh sure, lady. And that'll be the last I see of you and the unpaid fare. That's an old trick." His hand ran up past her stocking top. He could feel cunt hair. Shit, no panties! This chick must be on the make. "Now," he began fingering her cunt hair tenderly, "do I get my payment now or do we go around to the police station?"

Miriam glanced at her watch again. She didn't have time to explain it to the police. "What did you have in mind?"

"How about a head job?"

"No way!"

"All right, then, let's fuck,"

"You want a lot for a lousy eleven fifty!"

"Lady, I got interest accruing all the time."

"Very well but in return I want you to wait for me. I'll need a cab to get my business associates to a restaurant."

He thought about it for a moment. He could hold out but she might get brave and call his bluff about the police. Better to take the fuck she'd already agreed to. "You gotta deal." He opened his door, got out, opened hers and stood waiting.

"What are you doing?" Miriam asked having expected him to get in with her.

"Going to fuck you my way."

"Here?"

"Sure. No one ever uses this alley after dark and the front of the car is still warm and less cramped than the seat." He took her hand and led her to the front of the cab. Quickly he pulled the zip of her dress down revealing her big tits. He licked his lips and began to maul them with his rough hands.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as the feelings created by an afternoon of wonderful raw sex re-emerged.

The cabbie lifted her dress off her shoulders laying it on the car. He bent his head to her tits and licked them vigorously as he ground his hips into her. Lifting her up he laid her on the front of the taxi. He undid his trousers and, pushing them down his legs, he placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt and pushed in hard. Immediately he went in to the hilt. Shit, she's wet but she's tight, he thought. It inflated his ego to think that he had turned her on so much, not realising why it was that her cunt was so very wet.

He sucked harder on her nipples then he began to move his cock. Miriam moaned loudly as the combination of the mouth on her tits and the cock in her cunt brought fantastic sensations. She closed her eyes allowing the feelings to grow stronger.

The noise Miriam was making attracted the attentions of a teenager on the other side of the fence. He had heard the cab stop and had waited to listen to what he imagined to be a drug deal. Now he knew differently and he climbed the fence to watch the fucking from a grandstand seat. Massively turned on by the sight, he pulled his cock from his jeans and pumped it. The driver noticed the boy and he quickened his pace as the pressure built in his balls. He waved the young man down from the fence and the boy jumped down, standing by the couple as they fucked. The woman's eyes were closed and he suspected that she wasn't even aware of his presence. Up close this woman was far more beautiful than he ever expected her to be. Her tits were big and firm-looking as they wobbled about on her chest as the man fucked her furiously. Her long legs were clad with stockings making her legs look longer and smoother. Only in the magazines had he seen anything looking this good. This woman was a real eye opener.

The cum started to rise in the cabbie's cock. Now he lost control of his cock and his movements grew frantic. He threw his head back and cried out.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Not yet," Miriam objected as his cum flooded her cunt. She was on the verge of her climax and didn't want to miss it.

The driver spasmed a few more times then pulled his cock from her with a plop. Without waiting for an invitation, the teenager stepped into the breach and enthusiastically inserted his hard cock into the sopping cunt.

"More," Miriam moaned without opening her eyes. That cock felt good being reinserted, she thought. "Give me more," she continued as she revelled in the feeling of the cock sliding over her cunt lips. She rocketed into a huge orgasm. Waves of pleasure crashed over her as she moaned and sighed. Her body began to jerk and spasm as the pleasure intensified.

Like the cab driver, the teenager knew that he would not last long. The feelings in his cock as her cunt flexed around it was pushing him faster towards his own climax.

The cabbie watched with extreme satisfaction as the woman writhed about on the front of his cab. His cock began to sir in his pants and he contemplated fucking her again.

The teenager fucked his cock into her ferociously. Then, on a whim, he pulled out and turned her over. The moment her feet touched the ground her parted her arse cheeks and drove his cock into her cunt from behind.

But now Miriam wanted more. She reached under herself and pulled his cock from her.

"Shove it up my arse!" she cried out to him.

He had never fucked a woman in the arse before - he'd only fucked twice anyway - but he needed no further encouragement. He pushed his cock into the opening of her arse only to find that, as the head popped through the tight sphincter, he was about to cum. The thick white fluid surged through his cock creating a lubricant into which his shaft ploughed. Thrusting hard he shoved the rest of his pulsing cock deep into her. As he did a car entered the end of the alley behind them. Miriam buried her head in her hands and cried out as another uncontrollable wave of pleasure crashed over her. Oblivious to the car she shuddered and convulsed as his cock stopped thrusting.

"Shit, man, don't stop for them," the cabbie told him.

The car slid silently to a halt as the teenager fucked into her again, his cock still contracting as the remainder of his cum gushed into her arse.

The two people in the car watched as she ground back against him, shaking and cumming again as the jerking cock in her arse began to subside.

The boy pulled his cock from her, grinned at the cabbie in thanks and ran off. The cab driver stepped forward toward Miriam but she turned and pushed him away with a smile.

"Enough for now, Tiger," she said firmly. Her intimate tone hinted that there may be more later so he didn't complain. "I don't know how you can keep it up," she continued. "You've cum twice in such a short time."

He smiled and shrugged. If she wanted to think that it had been him fucking her the second time, he certainly wasn't going to correct her.

The car, its driver apparently satisfied that there would be no more to see, pulled away down the lane. The cabbie tucked his cock back into his pants and handed Miriam his handkerchief. She wiped the excess cum away from her cunt determined to keep the rest inside. Her cunt was so hot and wet with cum.

She loved it!

* * * * *

They pulled under the porte cochere of the Regent once again just a few minutes later. Miriam jumped out with a spring in her step.

"Wait here, Tiger," she said with a wink. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"No problem.. I aint goin' nowhere, lady," he replied with a knowing grin. Fuck she was a hot piece of property, he thought as he surveyed her voluptuous form. "A deal's a deal. 'n the way you deal I might just stay all night and take you home."

"You never know your luck," she smiled back at him.

He watched her arse wiggle its way inside the foyer. Exhaling audibly, he shook his head. "This could be your lucky night, lad" he thought aloud.

Inside the lobby Miriam saw the men near the bar so she carefully skirted then and made her way to the ladies room. There she surveyed herself. No bad for someone who had just fucked twice on the front of a car. She brushed her hair and straightened her dress which was still crease free. The lurex dress had proven a fortunate choice. A further check proved that there were no wet spots on the dress where cum had leaked onto it. With her makeup intact she went out to the admiring smiles of her business companion. They were dress smartly but casually so Miriam remained pleased with her choice of clothes.

The cab was still waiting. Matt opened the rear door for her while Richard went to the other side and got in. That left Paul to occupy the front seat next to the cabbie. He looked disappointed but there was no real alternative. Matt slid in next to her, his bulk forcing his legs to touch hers while Richards did the same. They didn't seem to notice but Miriam did.

"The Outrigger, Tiger," she said to the driver.

Paul glanced at her clearly puzzled by the apparent intimacy. She could feel the stares of the others too.

"It's okay," she assured them. "We know each other well."

The Outrigger was about twenty minutes drive from the Regent and, at first, the conversation was light and easy. Nothing special - just the getting-to-know-you type conversation. Paul, who had turned in the front seat so that he could join in on the chatter, could hardly keep his eyes off her legs. Richard was no better but Miriam chose to read nothing into it. The way she was dressed, what did she expect? Matt laid his arm along the top of the seat behind her but, she observed, that only served to make it more comfortable for all of them.

Then Matt's hand dropped onto her shoulder. She said nothing but remained intensely aware of it as it caressed her shoulder and neck.

"You know, I think that we're going to have a great evening," Richard said out of the blue. As he said it his hand dropped onto her thigh below the hem of her dress.

Miriam could see that Paul's eyes were rivetted to her legs. The rear view mirror was still tilted so that the cabbie could see. Miriam watched his body stiffen as the fingers of Richard's hand began to work along the inside of her thigh.

"Really, Richard, why do you say that?" Matt asked.

"Well," he began, "to be frank, I'm quite satisfied with all of the details of the contract. If you two feel the same, why don't we just have an interesting evening with our gorgeous hostess? Then we can top off the night by signing the deal."

"Sounds perfectly okay to me," Matt replied.

"Paul?" Richard enquired.

His eyes still hadn't moved from her legs which had opened slightly with the encouraging pressure of Richard's hand. Now he could see the flesh above her stockings and an occasional hint of what might have been her cunt as the streetlights flashed past.

"Oh, yes!" he said emphatically. "I'll be in that!"

The cab driver shot him a glance. Too late, he thought, I've already been in there. He chuckled quietly to himself. She a hot one, boys, and ripe for the picking tonight.

Richard's hand continued its way unhindered along the soft flesh of her inner thighs as she eased them apart a little further so that he might have greater access.

"One is left to assume you're easy, Miriam?" Richard asked her noticing that her nipples were straining against the material of her dress. He watched them grow into harder points as his fingers danced in her cunt hair.

"I've not a complaint in the world," she sighed as his fingers slid along her wet cunt lips.

Matt's hand immediately reached for the zip at the neckline of her dress. He tugged at the zip opening it as far as her waist. He scooped up one of her tits as they fell out and lowered his head to it.

"Ooooooo," Miriam moaned as she arched her back pushing her tit into his mouth.

Richard's fingers began to probe the folds of her cunt causing her hips to move uncontrollably as he teased her tender flesh.

Paul looked at the cabbie. "Can you take us the long way around?"

"Sure thing, pal. There's a quiet look-out up ahead. We should have it to ourselves. There's no local action at this time of night - too early."

As the taxi pulled into the look-out which overlooked the city, no one was looking at the lights. Richard's finger had found the lump of her clit and Miriam, eyes closed, shuddered into her first climax. Her moans, aided appreciably by the sucking mouth on her tit, filled the car. As she subsided into more bliss the men got out of the cab and assisted her before they stripped away her dress.

Paul stepped up to her first, his lust peaked by his previous lack of involvement. His cock was so hard that it hurt as he bent her over the fender of the car and pushed into her from behind. As he fucked into her the wetness from her cunt seeped out and soaked his balls.

"I don't believe how wet she is," he gasped as his cock slid in and out. "She must be incredibly turned on."

The cabbie smiled to himself as he sat in the car observing them. If only they knew! He settled back to watch.

The other men contented themselves with touching and caressing her. The black guy, Matt, was obviously a tit man as he continued to caress her voluminous breasts. At first he only stroked them moving his fingers lightly across their breadth but soon he was pulling and pinching at the nipples. The tall white man was running his hands over her back ab=nd sides as he worked his way down to her arse. As his hands reached her cheeks she came again and the short blonde one threw his head back and bellowed. The cabbie watched him convulse several times before he pulled out and hitched up his slacks. Now the tall white man moved behind her and extracted his cock. He moved it over her arse several times before placing it at the entrance of her cunt.

"Put it in," she cried out to him. "Fuck me, Richard!"

He slipped it into her cunt shoving it in and out brutally a few times. Then he withdrew it and moved it higher. He pushed the head of it into her arse expecting pressure and resistance. But her arse was still well greased by the volumes of cum deposited there by the teenager earlier. His cock slid into her smoothly and easily.

"Ooooooo, that's good!"

"Damn right it is," he grunted as he pushed into her rear again and again.

The hands at her tits continued to pinch her nipples and the pain only served to increase her sexual excitement and heighten the sensations in her cunt. She pushed her arse back against the cock skewering into her. She rotated her hips as he continued the anal invasion.

Miriam grunted and moaned as another climax crested over her. Her excitement was further increased by the bucking cock in her arse. She felt it swell and jerk.

Richard's hips were a blur as he pounded into her anal cavity the he, too, came into her. Spurts of cum flew high up into her arse as his cock quaked and spasmed. His body stiffened and then once again began to hump into her at a reduced pace.

The cab driver watched with excitement as Miriam and her lover came together. Two of the men had fucked her now, one in the cunt and the other in her arse, and he wondered if the third would opt for a head job or would he be prepared to fuck a used orifice. He guessed, rightly, that he was about to discover the answer.

The big black man released her tits and came around to the window. The woman was still cumming and the tall one was still fucking her arse though he was visibly running out of steam. The cabbie was loathe to take his eyes off them.

"Yes?" he said to the man without missing a moment.

"Do you have a mat or something she can get onto?"

"Sure," the cabbie nodded. "Look in the back. It aint locked."

He was reluctant to move. He wasn't even sure that he could walk with the huge erection he had developed.

The man went to the rear of the car and removed the loose carpet which roughly lined the interior of the luggage compartment. He tossed it onto the ground near the driver's door. As he unfastened his trousers he looked over to Miriam. Richard had finished but his cock was still buried deep in her arse.

"Miriam, my dear," the negro started, "would you care to join me? Paul, you should lay down here first."

The short, stocky man kicked off his shoes and slipped his trousers off his legs. He laid down on the carpet. His cock had regained its earlier stiffness and it stood straight up from his body like a flagpole. It was not a long cock, about six inches in length, but it was thick and still seeped precum from its head.

"Please, Miriam," Matt indicated that he wanted her to mount the erect shaft.

She stepped forward straddling Paul's torso, knelt over him and lowered her hips piercing herself with the cock. She sighed as she bent forward supporting herself on her outstretched hands. Matt now knelt behind her and undid his trousers. He pulled his cock out prompting a gasp from the cabbie. It was huge! It must have been at least twelve inches long and as thick as Miriam's wrist. It moved up and down on its own as the blood throbbed into it.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers
12