Folly! Ch. 08

Story Info
The next day - just the time to play.
3.6k words
3.78
26k
2
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers

At breakfast a few hours later, Roger was interested in the events of the previous night. Naturally Miriam skipped over certain parts of her nocturnal activities and she rearranged things a little to overcome her late return. Roger munched on his toast while he listened to her explain her evening.

“ ...so they then agreed with all of the details and signed the contracts. They’re in my bag. Wait a minute,” she said excitedly as she scurried off to the bedroom. She fished out the contracts and returned. “See... ”

Roger smiled at her then chuckled. “You certainly have a talent, Miriam.”

Very different to what you might think, Roger, she thought wickedly. “Bob will be over the moon when these arrive on his desk this morning.”

“If he’s as happy as you are this morning, he’ll be over the moon and you’ll be general manager by this afternoon I noticed that all the lights were working last night. Did Phil leave us a bill?”

“No. He claimed that it was only a small job and that he’d had his reward.”

Roger put down his coffee slowly and thoughtfully. He looked puzzled. “That’s a strange thing for him to say... ”

“Hmm, I thought so too ‘cause I only gave him a cup of coffee. He hung around for about half an hour though. Said he was running ahead of time but I think that he’s lonely. Do you think we could invite him over for dinner on Saturday night?”

“Good idea. David’s away on this damned computer camp... ” His voice trailed away into thoughtfulness. He sipped at his coffee silently chewing over a thought.

“Okay,” she said after a few minutes of silence, “I know when you’re cooking up an theme. Want to share your brilliant ideas?”

“I was just thinking that we could arrange a blind date for him. I don’t think that he’s been seeing anyone since he and Charmaine broke it off about a year ago. Only trouble if that I don’t really know anyone who’d be suitable.”

They sat silently for a few minutes as they ate.

“Hey, I know,” Miriam burst out suddenly. “I’ll ask Gabrielle. You’ll both like her - she’s gorgeous and has a lovely personality to go with the looks. I don’t think she seeing anyone at the moment.” Miriam pushed herself back from the table, gathered her plates and tool them to the dishwasher.

Roger looked at her. “She might be a little lively for Phil. I mean, he’s a bit on the conservative side and, from what you’ve told me about Gabrielle, she’s that exact opposite.”

“Don’t opposites attract?” she asked rhetorically. “Anyway, I think Phil’s got some still waters which run very deep and Gabrielle has a conservative streak which comes out in her clothing and manner.” Miriam wiped her hands and picked up her handbag. “I’ve got a funny feeling that they just might hit it off. Hey, I’ve got to go. I’ll try to arrange it all from work today.” She gave him a kiss and left.

Everything went well that day at work. Seagram was extremely pleased. He admitted that he hadn’t really expected the contract to be signed and he gave her a long hug and kiss.

“I’m so pleased I could fuck you, Miriam,” he said excitedly.

She gave him a mock frown. “How about the day off instead? We worked til very late.”

“Okay,” he agreed without hesitation, “but I want these details cleaned up by tonight. Think you can do it all at home?”

“Sure,” she replied. “I’ve got some things to finalise here before I go and a lot of the details are ready to be slotted into place. I’ll give you a full written report in the morning. How’s that?”

Miriam arranged for Gabrielle to the following Saturday afternoon and Phil would be free of work between five and six. She made a few calls fixing some more of the details of the report. She had nothing in her diary that couldn’t be postponed and she suggested to her secretary, Suzanne, that if anything went wrong she was to be contacted at home. “If you can gather those files together for me along with the samples from the warehouse and get them dropped over to home then I can finish this up before lunch and get some sleep.”

This time the lights were working when she got home and she settled down in the sun by the pool as she had the day before. Suzanne rang to say that everything was on its way. Just in case it was Steve again, Miriam dressed more conservatively in a blouse and skirt.

Sure enough, Steve arrived with the files and samples. “I don’t suppose I could have that coffee I missed out on yesterday?” he asked meaning something completely different.

“Only if you can keep your hands to yourself,” she smiled remembering the great sex they’d had the previous afternoon.

“Fine by me,” he returned not meaning a word of it. He had done the delivery himself with the deliberate intention of getting more of the great sex they’d enjoyed together.

Miriam let him in and made her way to the kitchen. Steve followed, his eyes never leaving her arse as it moved sensuously beneath her skirt. He had a distinct sense of having played out this scene before. He sat down on the stool by the bench and watched her as she made coffee.

“Want a snack?”

“There’s something else I’d much rather have,” he ventured. He licked his lips lecherously as he stared at her covered tits.

She noticed his line of vision. “You promised that you’d keep your hands to yourself.”

“I did,” he agreed, “and I have. Are you going to throw me out because I think that fucking you is more appetising than two slices of bread and a bit of filling?”

Miriam laughed. His directness and honesty overcame the crudeness of his statement. “No, I guess not. It was good yesterday, wasn’t it?”

He nodded and continued to look at her body while she fixed them some sandwiches and took them out to the poolside. She cleared her work from the table and offered him a seat.

“You work at home much?”

“Only sometimes. I get less interruptions here. That way I can concentrate better on really vital things.”

“So, it was important yesterday?”

“Very!”

“Oh,” he said before changing the subject. “A man came as I was leaving yesterday. Claimed he was an electrician. I hope he didn’t see you as I left you.”

“It was fine.”

“Oh, good. I felt bad that I left you like that - sorry. He fixed you up alright?”

“I’ve got lights again,” she replied with a grin. In spite of the roughness of the man, she was enjoying his company. He was easygoing, attentive and sensitive. She reached out and touched his hand. “Thanks for caring, Steve.”

He took her hand and kissed it.

She felt herself begin to melt and tried to cover it with bravado. “You said you wouldn’t do this.”

“I only promised that my hands would be good. These are my lips that are being bad.”

She could see he had a huge erection in his trousers. “That’s not all by the look of that lump!”

“You can’t blame me for that,” he retorted gently. “If you wave your beautiful tits and arse around in front of me, you can’t expect me to be dormant. Especially after yesterday. I’ve had a hard on ever since just thinking about it!”

She chuckled warmly and reached out for him. “This can’t be allowed to become a habit,” she insisted between kisses. Her tongue snaked out and curled around his as his fingers began to unbutton the blouse. He pushed the blouse off her shoulders and pulled it off her arms. Now his fingers went for her tits, fondling the soft, warm flesh and making the nipples tingle.

“Now your hands are definitely misbehaving,” she said.

* * * * *

Roger pulled the car into their street. He had left some work at home that morning and thought he’d pick it up while he was out and about. As he approached the house he noticed the van in the driveway. Miriam’s car was next to it in the drive. He stopped by the curb and viewed the van suspiciously. He didn’t recognise it. When he got out he inspected the van.Bryson Industries name on the delivery dockets on the passenger’s seat.

Miriam must be working at home again, he told himself. She’d been doing more of that recently as the importance and success of her work had increased. Whoever it was must have been delivering something she’d needed. He turned into the house and called out her name. No answer. He skipped up the stairs into the family room and kitchen. There was clear evidence that she had recently prepared food. He glanced out to the pool and his heart stopped beating.

Miriam, stripped to the waist, was on her knees in front of a man. They were side on to him just outside the door. The man’s trousers were open and her big tits were wrapped around his cock. Roger watched as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. At every up stroke of his cock she took a swipe at the head of his cock.

Roger stood by the sink horrified. He had never once considered that Miriam would be unfaithful to him. How could she? His knuckles were white from the tension he felt as he gripped the edge of the sink. He wanted to run out there and yell and scream at them both. Yet his rational nature told him that such actions would create more harm than it would do good. But why would she do this to him? There had been no major arguments which would have driven her away from him into the arms of another man. He had tried, successfully he thought, to maintain the romanticism of their relationship. Flowers, gifts, little surprises and spontaneous romantic adventures were a small part of what he did to keep the life in their marriage. Their sex life was great - they made love nearly every night - and they communicated very well.

Sex life... Maybe that was a part of it. Miriam had always enjoyed their sex. Sometimes she had wanted to keep it going even after hours of love making. There had been times when she had cum many times and he three times, yet she had still wanted more. Could this thing outside be sex and nothing more.

Suddenly roger realised that his cock had grown a bulge in his trousers and that he was aroused by the thought of another man fucking his wife. He watched as the man became more animated. He was now jerking his hips and pushing his cock into the tit tunnel as she held her tits in place. There was a hint of pre-cum on the end of his cock as it pushed upwards. Then the man threw his head back and he white fluids flew out from between her tits. The cum arced over her tits and landed all over them. More and more cum spurted up only to descend and splatter onto the slopes of her tits. Soon her tits were covered by the thick sticky juices as his cock continued to pump it out onto her. As his cock began to shrink Miriam released it and lifted her right tits to her mouth. She licked at the cum as it began to slowly dribble along the flesh. The man’s hand reached out and massaged the cum into her other tit making it shine. The nipples were red and elongated - a sure sign of her arousal.

Roger couldn’t believe how erotic the sight was and how horny he had become. He was certain that his cock would burst right there in his pants. Now his attitude had changed. He wanted to run out there still but now he wanted to plunge his hard cock between her tits or her sweet cunt lips. Something told him that he would destroy everything if her did.

Miriam allowed the nipple to slide from her mouth and she let go of the massive tit flesh. Her face moved forward, mouth opening again and she licked at the man’s limp cock stirring it back into life. Slowly it began to grow and throb into hardness. While she continued to slide her lips and tongue over the circumcised cock her right hand wrapped itself around the shaft and she began to pump it up and down.

Roger pulled his cock from his pants and began to pump it. His hand subconsciously moved in time with hers as she unknowingly aroused two men at once.

Soon the man outside began to pant and Miriam stopped her movements. She moved over to the sun lounge and stripped off her skirt. Throwing it aside she tucked her thumbs into the elastic of her tiny white panties and drew them down, kicking them aside.

“Please fuck me, Steve,” she begged as she lay down on her back.

The man stood and stripped off his clothes. He knelt between her legs and lapped at her cunt until she pulled at his ears and he lifted his head away from her.

“That’s nice, Steve, but I want a cock in my cunt,” she told him.

Roger watched open mouthed as he moved up her body. Miriam grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her cunt crack.

“Fuck me. Fuck that big cock into me until I cum!”

Roger’s cock felt twice its normal size. The sight of his wife being fucked by someone else made him mad - mad with lust! He pumped harder on his own cock. He wanted to cum so badly but was determined to make it last. Maybe he could time it so he came with them. He watched the man’s cock pump into her with shortening strokes as his passion increased. Would Miriam let him cum inside her or would she make him pull it out and shoot it all over her? Would she take his cock in her mouth and swallow it all down?

The man was close to cumming now. His mouth was on her tits and Roger noticed that he was sucking hard on one of her nipples. The man bit into her tit and pulled upwards with his lips. The nipple extended out and Miriam cried out. Pain or pleasure? From the look on her face it was definitely pleasure. Roger continued to pump his cock as Miriam wrapped her long legs around the man’s lower back.

“Do it harder, Steve,” she told him.

Steve, beginning to sweat, hammered into her harder causing her to moan in pleasure. She tossed her head from side to side as she sighed and moaned. Suddenly she went rigid bucking and rolling her hips into him as he fucked her faster than ever.

“Ooooo, I’m cumming,” she wailed. “Ooooo, yes. Yes, aaaaarrgghhh. Mmmmmmm... Oooo... Oooooo... Ooooooooooo!”

Steve’s heaving arse was a blur now as he fucked his cock into her at an unbelievable rate.

Roger’s hand worked at the same rate on his cock. His cock suddenly burst , his cum gushing out in spurts into the sink as his lust was relieved. He had never cum so hard or with such intense sensations. Spurt after white spurt flowed out of his cock over the sink and draining board.

As his cum began to subside, the man deep in his wife’s cunt threw his sweaty head back. The trembling in his thighs was evidence enough that he was about to drain his cum into Roger’s wife.

Roger leaned closer to the window. The cock continued to fuck Miriam’s cunt but at a reduced pace. It jerked into her rather than fucking her smoothly. Then he could see the cock shaft pulsing as the cum was pumped out into her cunt.

“Oh, yes!” Miriam cried out again. “Your cum... I can feel your hot cum inn my cunt. I love it! Fuck it to me, Steve.”

It was clear enough to Roger that he had cum inside her. He could see the white cum running out of her cunt and over her arse. The man must have cum in gallons. It was still pouring into her as he continued to pump his cock into her. With great difficulty, Roger turned from the fucking couple and returned to his car through the lounge room. There he collected himself and drove around for five minutes before he returned.

“Miriam!” he called louder than usual as he entered the house. Slowly he put down his things. “Miriam, darling, are you all right?”

After a few moments Miriam came into the lounge room looking a little flushed and flustered but fully dressed again. “Hello, sweetheart. What brings you home?”

“I left some stuff I was working on last night. It’s a damned nuisance ‘cause I need it this afternoon. Working at home again?”

“Yes. Just finishing the Rockdale project off.” She flashed him a loving smile. “Steve - he’s one of the warehouse staff - just delivered a load of stuff to me.”

So I noticed, Roger thought. “I’ve only got a few minutes, Miriam. I don’t want to intrude on your work. You’ve probably got things you need to talk about,” Roger said as he followed her into the kitchen. There was a line of cum seeping along her thigh beneath the hem of her short skirt.

“Don’t be silly,” she replied. “He’s brought some files and things for me. Come and meet him - he’s out by the pool. Go on out while I fix you a cold drink.”

Roger reluctantly stepped out to meet his wife’s lover or fucker as the case was... It was not that he harboured them any malice. If Miriam needed extramarital sex then that was fine. He just didn’t want to know about it even though he had been so thoroughly turned on by it. Ignorance, in this case, was definitely bliss! He composed himself.

“Hello there,” he said as he walked out. Miriam’s brief panties were still under the table. They were Roger’s favourite pair. “I’m Roger.”

Steve was very flushed and his hair was slick with sweat. “Hi. Steve Morgan,” he replied as he took Roger’s hand.

This hand has just been on my wife’s tits and in her cunt, Roger pondered with more than a bit of annoyance. He desperately wanted to say: I hope you enjoyed fucking my wife. Somehow he held back. “Pleased to meet you. Miriam tells me you work together.”

“Yeah, sort of... ” Steve replied. “I just brought some stuff over to her from the top floor.”

“Not far out of your way?”

“Nah! It’s a pleasure to come here,” Steve said secretly pleased with his ambiguous answer.

If only you knew that I know how much of a pleasure it was for you, Roger mused. “Been here before?”

“Yeah, I came yesterday. I met Miriam in the warehouse some time ago. She’s highly thought of by the guys down there. She has a way of making you feel welcome. “You’re a lucky man to have her!”

And you’re a lucky man to have had her. “Well, I can’t sit around all day. I just dropped in to get something. Nice to meet you, Steve,” Roger said as he stood up. “Come again some time.”

“Believe me, Roger, with your permission, I’d love to!”

“Given with pleasure.” Roger turned and met Miriam at the door.

“Going already?” she asked. “I got you a cold drink.”

“Yes, got to run,” he said to her. “Maybe you should give it to Steve. He looks like he’s been hard at work before he came.”

As she turned to kiss Roger, Steve could see a dark wet patch at the back of her skirt where his cum had dribbled out of her sopping cunt. It gave him a thrill to think that he had just cuckolded the man in his own home and then met him like nothing had happened. He had another hard on thinking about fucking the man’s wife again the moment he was gone.

When Roger had gone he and Miriam looked at each other and giggled.

“That was far too close for comfort,” Steve commented. Then he thought of Rogers words. “Do you think he picked up on anything?”

“I don’t think so. Roger has a lot of good points but perceptiveness is not one of them. His powers of observation aren’t all that hot either.”

“Just as well,” Steve remarked.

“Why is that?”

“Look under the table,” he said grinning.

Her look was one of horror as she picked up the pretty panties.

“Leave them off your sweet arse, darlin’,” Steve said as he opened his pants again to reveal his stiff purple cock. “I need to fuck you some more and I reckon you can start by sucking me off again.”

Miriam grinned at the sight of his big hard cock and licked her lips as she moved closer. Steve, possessed by his lust for her body, pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

“This time,” he began as he plucked at the buttons of her blouse revealing again her luscious tits with their aroused nipples. “This time, Miriam, let’s fuck in your bed.”

“Mmmmm... ”

“Yeah, baby,” he said as she bent to his cock and ran her tongue across its head. “Wrap those lips around that fucker. After you’ve sucked the cum out, I’m gonna fuck your arse so well that you’ll come back beggin’ me for more.”

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers