Folly! Ch. 11

Story Info
Wow! What a night out!
6k words
4.05
35.8k
3
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

The following weeks with Roger were bliss for Miriam. They planned and schemed a sexual encounter which would allow them both to gain the maximum from their sexual preferences. It cost them a few dollars to get it set up but finally they were ready.

Miriam dressed to thrill in a black G string, matching suspender belt, stockings and high heeled shoes, a brief black leather skirt which only just covered her lace stocking tops when standing and a flimsy white scooped neck top which concealed little but still left plenty to the imagination. Roger whistled at the sight of her and she felt the erection in his trousers.

"We'll do something about this little problem later, shall we?" she promised him with the broadest of smiles.

Roger returned her smile and gave her a hug. "You can be assured that I'll look forward to it. Meanwhile I'm looking forward to other events."

"Me too," she replied gathering up her handbag and heading for the door.

She and Roger set out for the night club that they had selected. Once inside the club they settled themselves onto a couple of stools at the bar and surveyed the available men carefully. They made sure that they did not look too friendly as they discussed the various options.

Having picked their mark, Miriam began to flirt with the man with her eyes. The handsome man was sitting with a group of friends and he watched her lustfully, eyeing her up and down, and paying particular attention to her big out thrust tits and long legs. He remained careful so as to escape the roving attentions of Roger who continued to look around the room. After about fifteen minutes Miriam thought that the time was right.

"Better run along," she told him happily but not smiling at him. "I think that the pot has been stirred sufficiently over there."

They began to argue, the volume increasing but not getting so loud as to be embarrassing. Their animated hand gestures said enough. Roger angrily walked off to the bathroom and, even before he had reached the door, the man began to make his move on her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he smiled with all of his considerable charm on show.

She nodded while watching him from under veiled lids and he ordered another of what she was drinking while she finished off the last of her drink.

"You must enjoy living dangerously," she replied.

"Him?" the man said cocking his head toward the door. "You didn't seem too interested."

Miriam shrugged. "It has its moments." She sipped at the new drink.

"Boyfriend or husband?"

"Husband, sort of... "

The man raised his eyebrows, surprised by her candid comment which said far more than its literal meaning. "So I'm left to believe that you may be looking for a fun night out." The man's eyes were rivetted to her tits.

"You could be right. Depends on what you're offering," she said seductively. He'd taken the bait, she knew. Now she needed to reel him in.

"That might depend on what you're looking for."

Miriam saw Roger come out of the toilets. He flashed her a big smile indicating that he was ready for the action to begin. He moved toward them and then diverted to the entrance of the club. Miriam made a big thing of watching Roger leave and she noted that the man turned and too special note too.

"That could be upsetting," he commented.

"Not a chance. I'm pleased to see him leave," she said contemptuously. "The useless mongrel stays away for days after one of our arguments. By the way, I'm Miriam."

"Ray," the handsome one said. "Still looking for a night full of fun?" His eyes recommenced their mental divesting of her clothes.

"I guess I'm free to explore some possibilities now, aren't I?" She sipped more of her drink during the silence and when he looked at her face she licked her lips. She knew that she had him now.

The man smiled and examined her long shapely legs. "I can think of a few scenarios which might meet your particular requirements. The question is, where?"

"You live near here?"

"Not really."

"I'd say that I'm strapped for transport tonight. We'd better make it my place. It's obviously free."

She looked at him as she sipped the last of her drink. Yes, he should match up to her expectations quite nicely and his friends were still there. She'd seen a couple of them had shot him envious glances and they had all looked at her lustfully. This could be a very good night if she played her cards right.

"Ready?" he asked as she put her glass down on the bar.

"Sure. Any of your friends want to come along?" she ventured.

The man looked at her with fire in his eyes then gave her his keys and described his car and its whereabouts. "Give me about three minutes," he said.

Sure enough, about three minutes later the doors of the car opened and two men tumbled inside. Ray introduced them John and Stuart. "Where to?" he asked after the introductions.

Miriam took them the long way to ensure that Roger had time to get everything ready. After they got inside she offered them all drinks.

"Not for me," Stuart said.

"I'm fine," Ray replied.

"And I've got other things as a priority for the night," John added echoing everyone else's thoughts.

"Then you had better follow me," she told them as she led them up the half flight of stairs, down the hall and into the bedroom. She looked into the new mirror and smiled at her reflection knowing that just on the other side of that image her husband sat watching.

Roger saw the smile and knew instantly what thought had run through Miriam's mind. He quickly ran his eyes over the video equipment which filled the store room which he had converted for this purpose. Everything was ready and he settled back in the easy chair and watched as Miriam turned away from him and kissed the tall man they had chosen at the bar. He knew that she had deliberately positioned herself to allow the best camera angle and to afford the best view for him.

No more than five feet from him the man's hands moved over Miriam's back and down over the rounded cheeks of her arse. His hands pulled her top from the waist of her tight skirt. One of the other men stepped forward and unzipped the short skirt before he pulled it over her hips and let it fall down the long legs to the floor. It lay around her feet like waves frozen in time as the first man stripped her top off her and stared libidinously at her firm tits for the first time.

The man kissed Miriam again and she responded as his hands fondled both lobes of the ample tit flesh which hung between their bodies. His friends had fallen to their knees and were feverishly stroking her long stocking clad legs and taut arse cheeks. The black G string remained on but it didn't seem to be in anybody's way.

Roger watched as his wife pulled down the man's trousers and dropped to her knees before him while the other men moved aside momentarily before they continued to caress her back, arse and legs. His underwear followed his trousers and he kicked them away with his shoes and socks and then removed his shirt.

Roger leaned forward in keen anticipation of the sexual activity that was to come. He had never seen his wife so willing and he knew from plenty of experience that these men were in for the night of their lives. It had been a mild shock for him to see that she had brought more than one man home but that only added to his voyeuristic excitement. Having the three men there to service her reminded him of their time in the blue movie theatre when she had fucked two strangers. He desperately wanted to see her fucked by another man again and what did it matter if there was one or more of them. She certainly seemed to be in control of the situation and he was there in anyway in the unlikely event that things didn't go quite the way she planned. What really mattered was that they both gave the other what they really wanted - for Miriam that meant the exhilaration of many partners and variety in her sex life while for him it meant watching her fuck around.

When Miriam lifted the man's heavy cock and looked at it closely Roger felt his cock stiffen in his pants. She ran her hand down its length several times as though testing for something then, glancing at the mirror briefly, she reached out with her tongue and touched the cock lightly. The man quivered and smiled his satisfaction. Her tongue wormed under the head of his cock and she lapped at the tender and sensitive parts before she recalled her tongue and kissed the end of the stiff member in her hand. Her mouth continued to bathe the cock with wet kisses.

One of the men behind her stopped kissing her arse cheeks and he began to undress. As he left her the other man pulled her G string aside. Miriam pulled the man in front of her to his knees but didn't stop kissing his cock as the man behind her plunged his tongue into her cunt. Miriam stiffened with the unexpected pleasure that the tongue was giving her and she arched her back and spread her legs to allow the tongue greater access. The man's tongue got more active now that it could move around freely and it roved around her legs, the lips of her cunt and into her cunt sheath. Roger could hear Miriam's moans of pleasure as her cunt was attacked by the tongue. He saw her open her mouth and take the cock right inside and he could see, from the movements through her cheek, that she was running her tongue all over the head of the cock.

The man licking her cunt pulled away from her giving his place up to the naked man behind her. He got down on his knees and shuffled forward while his friend got under her and began to kiss her stomach and breasts. Roger pulled his fully erect cock from his pants now and held it tightly. It had been too uncomfortable in his pants and he slowly pulled on it while he watched the cock slip into Miriam's slick cunt. It was in about two inches - just past its head. Miriam's arse wiggled joyfully encouraging further penetration. The man teased her by holding still while he ran his hands over her arse caressing the erotically rounded flesh. Her G string was still pulled off to one side and it remained there stretched tight over the soft flesh of her arse cheek. The man under her still licked at the heavy flesh of her tits while the other man had begun to hump his cock into her mouth slowly. Miriam had closed her eyes while she squirmed about in blissful lust. She looked extremely happy.

The man behind her slowly eased his cock further into Miriam's cunt. When he was in as far as he could get he stopped and said something to the man on the floor. He moved around, still on his back, until his head was under Miriam's hips. Roger could only just see what was happening there but a violent lurch of Miriam's hot body told him that the man had begun to lick and suck on her clit. The man behind her could wait no longer and he started to fuck her cunt timing his strokes to match those of the man fucking her mouth.

Miriam stayed largely still allowing the men to maximise her pleasure but occasionally she would move her hips downward to force herself harder onto the tongue and mouth at her clit. So great was her building lust that one of her hands was pulling at her nipples and her fingers were running over the sensitive flesh of her huge tits. She was close to coming now. Her legs began to tremble and, as the man under her sensed this, he sucked hard at her long erect clit. Miriam crashed over the top and into an orgasm. The muscles of her stomach rippled uncontrollably and the pleasure shot around her body like jolts of electricity. She could no longer stay still and her hips swung around wildly while her head moved back and forth over the length of cock in her mouth.

Roger watched the man fucking her cunt begin to shorten his strokes. He must be close to cumming and this was confirmed as he began to gasp for breath and jerked into her before he pulled back a bit and stopped all of his thrusting. From where he sat it was a clear view of the cock in her cunt and he could see the spasming shaft as it pumped her cunt full of cum. The man began to move his cock in and out again and it was now wetter than before coated as it was with his cum.

The man pulled his rapidly wilting cock from her creamed cunt and he moved aside and out of his sight. The tall man came around, no longer satisfied with getting his cock sucked and he jammed his cock deep into her cum filled cunt. Miriam's head tossed her mane of hair back revealing a mask of pure lust.

The man beneath her wriggled out and began to strip his clothes off. Miriam reached hungrily for his cock before he had finished undressing. She stuffed it into her mouth ravenously while he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Miriam was cock hungry and there wasn't much so far that had even begun to extinguish the fires of lust which were raging inside her. The man began to fuck her face excitedly as he watched the cock in her cunt slide in and out wetly. The cunt fucker was increasing his speed as his hips worked his cock into her furiously. His head was spotted with beads of sweat but his lips were curled in a satisfied smile. His cock gleamed wetly as he pounded the tender flesh of her cunt and allowed his thick meat to give her the pleasure that she desired.

Roger watched his wife being fucked from both ends excitedly. His cock throbbed in his hand but he had no intention of cumming yet. He wanted this to last as long as possible so that he could get the maximum amount of pleasure from the experience. The thick cock jagged into her from behind in long swift strokes while the other cock was fucked into her mouth at a slower pace before she sucked at it while he pulled it out. Roger knew that both men were experiencing Miriam below her best. She was just starting and he hoped for her sake that they could all get their cocks hard again.

The man fucking her cunt began to buck into her rear end at a maddening rate. Miriam was grinding her arse around on the thick cock and Roger knew that she was close to her next climax. She would be strongly gripping his cock with her cunt muscles in the hope that she could get him to cum in her at the same time as she came off herself. But he knew that she wouldn't want the other man to cum in he mouth. Later maybe but not yet.

Now the man up her cunt was showing all the signs of cumming. His mouth was open and he was sucking his breath in hard. His fucking movements had lost their rhythm and he pushed his cock deep into her cunt with a series of jolts rather than smooth strokes. Suddenly he slowed his movements and screwed up his face. Roger forced his eyes down to his cock and he watched the cum pump through the thick cock shaft. He knew that the thick white cream would be shooting high up into her cunt. The man continued to shove his cock into her and Miriam began to shake from head to foot as her climax coincided with his. Her arse was rotating about now and her cunt would be milking his cock of its cream.

The man waited until she had calmed down and then pulled his still hard cock from her cunt. Miriam spat out the cock in her mouth and she moved over to the bed where she lay on her back legs spread lewdly. Her G string was still on but it remained pulled off to one side. Roger adjusted the camera to get this new round of the action and zoomed in on her wide spread thighs and the open flower of her cunt. It glistened wetly before it was obliterated by someone's body. He readjusted the camera to get all of the action again and resumed his seat as the third man took his place between her legs.

Miriam grabbed his cock and guided it to her sopping pussy. The man held his body high over her propped up by his arms while she pulled him into her cunt. He went straight in without hesitation. Clearly he needed no more lubrication than the slippery cum which would be filling her cunt. The man lowered himself, fucking her with smooth even strokes of his cock, while he attached his mouth to one of her nipples which he kissed several times before he drew its turgid length into his mouth. His hollowed in cheeks gave clear evidence of the suction that he was applying to the stiff tit crowns. Her neck arched back and her head moved from side to side. Roger knew how much she liked to have her tits sucked while being royally fucked. The man changed to the other tit and Miriam lifted the first to her own mouth and mimicked the man's efforts. She licked around the nipple urgently before she sucked it deep into her mouth. The nipple had grown by the time she released it and it had changed to be a deep red colour. Then she captured it again with her lips and sucking it in she pulled hard at her tit flesh. This time, when she let the nipple go, it was long and distended, swollen by the sucking and by her insatiable concupiscence. She licked at the swollen bud and pulled the nipple into her mouth again giving herself as much pleasure as the man was doing.

Roger's cock throbbed in his hand as he watched the man's arse was bobbing up and down faster. The man's own desire was rising to meet hers and Roger knew that she was trying to time her orgasm again to match that of the man on top of her. This would be a big one, he knew. Miriam liked to tease men but she loved to fuck more. Most of all she loved to be fucked well and Roger could see that this man knew what he was doing when it came to pleasing women. He his long, stiff cock pushed into her again and again forcing it hard up against the end of her cunt. Miriam wrapped her shapely legs around his back and ground her cunt fervently against his grinding hips. She was just a few cock thrusts away from coming, Roger thought.

The man jabbed away at her cunt, his hips now just a blurred impression of the real thing as he strove to release his cum into the depths of her. Miriam dug her nails into his back and cried out silently. Her hips thrashed against his groin. He stopped fucking her, allowing her thrusting hips to bring them both to their respective climaxes. The man stiffened and arched his back forcing his cock deep inside her cunt. Roger watched Miriam shake her way through an orgasm and then stiffen as another one raced through her. This one was much bigger and she shook for some minutes before the man released her and rolled off her, extracting his softening cock from her cunt as he did so. Miriam lay there next to him, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. The orgasm had been huge but Roger knew that it would not be her last for the night.

It was a few minutes before she moved. Then she lifted her head and said something to one of the men. The handsome one came back to the bed and began to caress Miriam's tits. Soon the other man returned with drinks and they all took a breather but as soon as Miriam's drink was consumed she was on her knees licking with her head in the lap of the drink waiter. She sucked the thick cock deep into her mouth and began to move her head up and down along its length. Slowly it stiffened while he finished his drink then his fingers began to lace themselves into her hair. He now controlled the rate of her head movements.

The handsome man moved around behind her and thrust his rock hard cock into Miriam's cunt. He shoved it in and out lustily while he wet his middle finger with saliva and slipped it into her arse hole. He pushed it in and out in time with his cock thrusts for a while then he turned it around inside her anal entrance before he pulled it out at the same time as he withdrew his cock from her cunt. He grabbed his cock in one hand and placed it at the puckered entrance to her arse. Slowly the cock began to penetrate her arse.

Roger glanced at Miriam's head which bobbed furiously up and down on the other man's cock. His eyes had rolled back and he must have been close to cumming. His fingers were still in her hair and he was forcing her head up and down faster and faster. Roger looked back to Miriam's arse where the cock was still less than half way in and then back to her cock sucking display. Miriam was trying to suck the cum out now and the man automatically thrust his hips up into her mouth using her mouth like a cunt. His mouth began to open and close. He was saying something to her, probably warning her that he was about to cum. Some women liked to pull off as a man came but not Miriam. She loved the taste and feel of Roger's cum in her mouth - so why not this man's cum too.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers
12