Folly! Ch. 13

Story Info
Miriam's offer to Roger.
4.6k words
3.18
39.5k
4
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

Some two weeks later Miriam sat opposite Roger at the breakfast table. They were alone. David was sleeping over at a friend's house again. Roger and Miriam had spent a thoroughly lust filled night fucking each other senseless in every possible way. They were both smiling with satisfied sexual gratification that morning.

"You know, I've been thinking about the changes in our relationship lately," Miriam began.

"Really?" Roger said before sipping his coffee.

"It seems to me that in nearly every instance of our enhanced sexual engagements, it has been me who has initiated the change."

"That's not entirely true," Roger countered. "I took you out to that X-rated theatre and got Greg to get you going."

"Granted," Miriam conceded. "However, the rest of the time I've got things started. Have you ever thought of doing something yourself?"

"Like another woman?"

"Whatever you want, Roger. I don't mind. You've given me my freedom to explore my sexuality and I've had my fair share of fun. I just think you should get some satisfaction of your own."

"Miriam, I get all my kicks from watching you with other men."

"And fucking me after they've finished with me," she nodded. "I know, but I thought you might like to initiate something on your own. Here's a thought... What about selecting my sexual partners for me? That would be a change from the norm."

"It's an idea," he commented without enthusiasm.

"Are you interested or not?"

"Maybe," he said noncommitally. "Would you want to know about it in advance or should I keep it a secret until we arrive home?"

She shrugged. "I don't really know... Either option - maybe both."

"I'll give it some thought," Roger promised without conviction. "Got to go, sweetheart. I've got an early meeting."

Miriam was disappointed by Roger's reaction. She had been hoping he'd embrace the concept with open arms but he hadn't. Oh well, she thought, nothing ventured nothing gained.

With the exception of a very quick suck and fuck with Bob Seagam before lunch, work had been slow and tedious. Immediately she had cleaned up, Miriam walked down to the warehouse. Her intention was to look at some new stock which had arrived the day before. The warehouse manager had promised to show her if she came down. He hadn't specified any particular time so she went just after lunch. But no matter where she looked she couldn't find anyone in the warehouse. So she wandered the aisles in the hope that she'd find the samples on her own. She wasn't sure of what to look for but she assumed that the boxes would be the ones with the least amount of dust on them. She tried several stacks of boxes but nothing even looked special. It was as she bent to inspect the contents of another box that she realised she wasn't alone. She spun around to find Steve looking at her legs and arse.

"Nice arse, lady," he commented with a cheeky grin.

"Hi, Steve. Am I ever pleased to see you."

"You're pretty pleasing on the eye too. That's not all you please either, Miriam."

"Cut it out, Steve. This is not the time or place."

Steve shrugged his shoulders. "No one down here is fooled by that kind of talk, Miriam. The warehouse crew have a more intimate knowledge of you than anyone else upstairs, if you get what I mean."

She ignored him. "I'm looking for the new stock that came in recently."

"This way," he gestured as he turned and walked to the furthest corner of the warehouse. He opened some boxes and sat on another box close by her. While she looked at the new items, he ogled her tits even though they were encased in her conservative double-breasted business suit.

"You should visit us here more often. The boys here could do with a bit more action with you."

"I know and I don't need to be reminded all the time," she scolded him. "Don't you think of anything else?"

"Not when your pretty arse is around," he replied reaching out to pluck the top button of her suit jacket open. Immediately one hand slipped inside to caress the top of her breasts while his other hand moved to the next button but she stopped him with her hand.

"Not here. There are too many people around."

"Nah! They're all at a union meeting," he explained as he gently pushed her hand aside and opened the second button. "I volunteered to hang about in case someone needed something." His fingers slipped further inside her jacket and caressed the swell of her breast. "Need anything in particular, Miriam?"

She glowered at him. His fingers withdrew from her breast but for all the wrong reasons. They opened the third button leaving just one holding her jacket closed at the waist. He leaned forward and kissed the skin in the valley between her breasts. Miriam closed her eyes, giving him silent acceptance of his erotic actions. Steve's fingers popped the last button. He pulled the jacket open allowing his lips to close over the nipple of her right breast making it stiffen under his oral assault. He moved his lips to the inside slope of her breast and sucked on it fiercely. He pulled back, looking at the breast and saw that a big purple welt had been left by his mouth. Immediately he did it again and then again leaving two more marks next to the first. Try to explain those love bites to your dopey fucking husband, he thought.

He felt Miriam's hands pulling him closer onto her breast as his hands slipped up the inside of her long stockinged legs under her skirt and onto the bare flesh. He caressed the exposed upper thighs, his fingers dancing over the sensitive skin all the time getting closer to her panty covered cunt. Then, growing bolder as she became more submissive the demands of her growing lust, he pulled her skirt up over her arse and eased her frilly black panties down her thighs. Held by the elastic they hung there mid thigh as his fingers sliced into her cunt folds and sawed over them expertly.

"Ooooohh fuck, Steve, your fingers feel good on my cunt," she sighed breathlessly as her hips started to hump onto his invading hand.

"Fuck me, Steve," she panted into his ear. "I don't care if we get caught. Just fuck me!"

Still his mouth assaulted her tits and their stiffened tips while he slipped two fingers deep into her cunt sheath. He could feel her hips forcing the fingers in and out of her as he held his hand motionless. She was more than ready for a good fucking.

Then they were disturbed by the sounds of someone in the next row of warehouse shelves as the tripped over something.

"Aaaaw shit!" said the gruff male voice as it continued toward them.

Immediately Miriam backed away from Steve and pulled her skirt down. She began to button the jacket looking flushed and she had only just finished when the man turned the corner. It was Jake, one of the delivery truck drivers.

" ... and as I was saying to Paul," she started quietly showing considerable presence of mind, "there's a great market for these in the hospitality industry. It's a market we haven't tapped into at all and I know we could do big business there. It would certainly keep you guys busier here."

"Don't need to get no busier where I sit, Mrs Porter," Jake said as he arrived.

"Jake's the busiest guy around here, Mrs Porter," Steve said. "You know, I could drop some of these onto your desk if you want so that you could run them around to your hospitality industry contacts."

"Could I have six of each?"

"Can't see why not? The boss won't mind if he knows they're for you."

"Good," she replied. "I'm going to see some of them first thing in the morning but I'm working from home this afternoon. Do you think you could drop them over?" "How about as soon as everyone comes back from this meeting? That should be within half an hour or so... "

"Perfect. Thanks, Steve," she said as she turned on her heel and walked away from them.

They watched her go, her arse wiggling enticingly under the short skirt.

"Still fucking her?" Jake asked without taking his eyes off her retreating arse.

"Yeah," Steve replied, "and I was just about to slip one up her when you turned up."

"Sorry, bud," Jake said looking genuinely apologetic. "I wouldn't mind a bit of that myself."

"If you'd been here five minutes later you could have had seconds. Never mind, she's so hot to trot now that I'll be able to take my time over at her place without any risks."

"You're not worried about her old man?"

'Nah! Last time I fucked her over there he damn near walked in on us. He's as daft as they come. All the signs were there that we'd been fucking and he missed them all."

"Wadda you mean?" Jake asked interested in the rest of the details.

Steve laughed. "Her panties were under the table and she was wet to the knees with my cum."

"Aw shit!" Jake chuckled. "It's hard to believe that he missed that. A good fuck, is she?"

"Like a bitch in heat, pal. Can't get enough!"

"Tough life for some," Jake commented. "Now there's supposed to be a delivery for me to take out."

When Jake left Steve gathered up the samples for Miriam and, as soon as the other warehouse staff arrived, he drove over to Miriam's house. Her car was in the driveway and he went around to the back door.

Miriam was in the kitchen. "Come in, Steve," she told him. "I'm glad you're here. I've got a problem that needs some attention."

"I've got just the thing for it too, baby. Want to get it out for yourself?"

Miriam dropped to her knees before him and opened his trousers. As she pulled them down his cock popped up into her face.

"I love this cock," she said as she wrapped her hand around it.

"Then get your fucking mouth onto it and bring me off."

"What?" she asked bewildered by his crass approach.

"Look, Miriam, if you want to be a whore then that's fine with me. But you can't complain if I play along with your slutty behaviour and treat you like a real fucking slut. I want to use you every bit as much as you want my cock up your hot cunt. That way we both get our jollies. Now get your lips onto that hard cock. I'm fucking horny and so are you. Get to it, woman! I want a mouth fuck before you get your cunt shafted."

Miriam smiled inwardly, bowed her head and slipped her lips over the helmet of his big cock. This was what she really wanted more than anything else - to find a lover who would treat her like a total slut, hot and ready to do anything for his hard cock. Roger wouldn't do it for her and he refused to bring lovers in for her himself.

Slowly she turned her head and began to move her lips along the length of his shaft as he stood over her.

Without warning he grabbed her hair and jerked her head up so he could look into her face. "Don't play with the damned thing, cunt," he said harshly while slapping her face with his cock. "Just suck the fucker properly!"

Miriam put her mouth over the head again and swirled her tongue over it erotically. She looked up into his eyes.

"Much better, bitch!" he told her after noticing that she was looking at him. "Now I'm gonna fuck your mouth with my cock until I cum all over your face."

Immediately Miriam began to slide her entire mouth over his cock engulfing most of it. Then Steve began to ream his hard shaft in and out between her red lips while Miriam allowed the saliva to build up around his cock. Soon he was fucking her face furiously and, as she thought he was about to cum, he withdrew.

"Get your gear off, woman," he demanded. "I want to see the tits on any cunt I'm going to face fuck."

Miriam stood and slowly stripped her clothes away as he sat and pulled slowly on his big cock. When she had stripped off her suit jacket and skirt, leaving only her shoes, stockings, garterbelt and panties he stopped her.

"All right, cunt, that's far enough," he told her as he stood. Now, on your fucking knees and suck my big cock again."

Miriam was not humiliated by his comments. She knew that he was just role playing and she was quite prepared to go along with him. After all she was the one who began this by acting out her role as a whore. She dropped to her knees and, wanting to feel the man's cum all over her face, she began to avidly suck at his cock for all she was worth.

Steve began to rut into her face and soon his breath grew ragged and harsh as he slowed his thrusting and tried to stop himself from cumming.

Miriam knew what was happening and she slewed her tongue over the slope of his cock head in an attempt to encourage his cum to shoot onto her face. She just wanted his cock inside her - any orifice would suffice - to ease the growing desire. She was close to cumming just from the thoughts she was having and the erotic sensations of having his cock fucking her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmfffff," Miriam moaned around his cock as she waggled her arse around. Her orgasm was so close that she only needed a few more strokes of his cock in her mouth. She grunted as they came and as she got them she began to shake and quake. The climax began deep in her stomach and then the fireworks shot through her body focussing in her cunt and spreading to the hot tips of her tits.

When his cock began to jerk she slipped it from her mouth and, still sliding her tongue over his cock head, she turned her head so that the full volume of his spurting cock would land on her face.

The quivering mouth at his cock sent Steve over the top. He began to cum, his cock jerking and bucking as he pulled it from her slippery tongue just before the first spurt of his cock burst forth. It shot into her upturned face and flung itself over her nose and up along her cheek under her eye. Steve wanked another slick streamer into her face and it slammed into her forehead and hung down over her eyebrow in several ribbons. The third spurt of cum layered up over her cheek and into her hair. It looked like pearls interwoven into her thick mane of hair. More cum shot into her face and mixed with the cum that had already spurted out onto her face. Finally, after several more thick spurts, his cock could eject no more cum. She stuck out her tongue as he squeezed out several thick, white dribbles onto it. She licked over the cock cleaning off the viscous cum which had landed there rather than on her face as he had intended. She licked her cum-covered lips and returned to his cock, kissing it, loving the taste of his fresh cum in her mouth.

"Now I'm going to fuck your tits," he said as he stripped away the remainder of his clothes, dumped them on the floor. His cock extended out from his body like a flag pole on the side of a building. She watched it wave from side to side as he wiggled his hips. There was a new hint of wetness at the tip of the cock indicating his renewed arousal.

"Okay, whore. Wrap your big tits around my cock," he demanded of her.

Without hesitation, Miriam lifted her tits up to the level of his cock and placed them on either side of the rampant shaft. It now sat nearly vertical on her chest and was so long that she could see the head extending out from between her voluminous breasts.

"Now," he began firmly but not unpleasantly as he looked at her face streaked with his cum, "now, fuck my stiff cock with those gorgeous big tits, Mrs Porter. If your fucking wimp husband comes home soon he'll be able to see my hot, wet cum on your face and on your tits."

She began to rhythmically move her breasts up and down along the length of his rampant cock, her eyes never leaving the bead of clear wetness which had formed at the very tip of the head of his bloated shaft.

"That's good," he said almost breathlessly. The feeling of her soft, full tits smothering his stiff cock was rapidly bringing him closer to a massive climax. He saw her watching his cock fucking her tits and marvelled at just how easy it had been to manipulate her will to his wanton desires. "Faster, whore!"

Immediately, the big, soft, wanking tits moved faster along his cock shaft bringing more pre-cum to the surface and smearing it over his cock head. Miriam found the feeling of having him tit fuck her to be different from anything that she had ever felt before. Her tit flesh was very sensitive and she discovered that the sensations running in her tits were very pleasant - the same sort of pleasure that Steve seemed to be experiencing right now. His breath was shortening markedly and his hips were beginning to hump into her tit tunnel automatically. She manoeuvred her stiff nipples onto the sides of his cock as she continued to pump the full length of it with her tits. Now the sensations improved for her as he nipples were stimulated along with his stiff cock and she began to moan lightly.

"Just a bit faster," he moaned above her as he noticed that she was getting off on this as much as he was himself. "I'm nearly ready to shoot my cum all over those beautiful, big, fucking tits."

Miriam looked at the cock again and the pre cum flowed from the head of his cock freely. It had now smeared along the sides of his cock head and onto the upper parts of her tits and nipples. Everything it touched glistened and shone in the brilliant sunlight which lit them up like spotlights on a huge outside stage.

Suddenly she noticed that his cock moved faster between her tits but with less fluidity. His breathing was coming in ragged gasps now. Then he jerked savagely into her tits with his twitching cock. Once. Twice. And then a third time. She watched as the first of his cum, a great thick string of white fluid left the end of his cock and curled up into the air in front of her face. It seemed to sit there awaiting her approval before it gracefully descended and splattered over the big tits below. A second streamer shot out and hit her under the chin and on her neck coating her in white. The third string of thick, hot cum layered over her chest like a crazy form of white lace. His cock continued to jerk as layer on layer of white semen wove themselves into the liquid lace collar that he was giving her as a symbol of his lust.

His spurting cock became less explosive but still pumped out its contents between the two bounteous tits. It ran down between them and became a smooth lubricant for his spasming cock. It slipped easily into and out of the tit valley now that the friction had largely gone.

It amazed Miriam that, even though he had just cum twice, his cock did not get softer and wilt as had all other cocks that she had sucked and fucked after the first time. This huge cock remained rock hard in the tit tunnel and continued to ream out the space between them. It was quite a compliment for her, she thought, that she had turned him on so much that he stayed hard even after two such a quaking cums.

Steve pulled the enormous cock away from her tits. "Stand up, bitch," he ordered. She did so and gazed deeply into his face.

"Get your arse into the bedroom!"

Miriam led the way into the bedroom where Steve gently but firmly pushed her onto the unmade bed.

"Get up, cunt. I've got something better in mind. Get on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed!" he demanded.

Again she did not hesitate and soon she had attained the position he required of her. He walked to the other side of the bed and looked at her. Her face was still covered by sticky cum. It was drying rapidly now leaving a whitish residue. His cum was dribbling along her tits as they hung beneath her perfect body and some had reached the nipples at the lowest point of her tits and was threatening to drip off onto the light blue sheets below her. Satisfied he returned to the other side of the bed and looked at the rounded moons of her arse and the cunt lips below it. He licked his lips.

Miriam heard him as he knelt behind her and felt him pull the crotch of her panties to one side. Knowing what was about to happen, Miriam pushed her hips and arse back into his face and spread her legs a little more to give his mouth and tongue easy access to her cunt. Sure enough the tongue flicked over her cunt lips once before it licked along the open and wet flower petals of her cunt.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers
12