Food Ch. 08

Story Info
Master takes another trip.
1.8k words
4.49
18.2k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

Master had taken centuries to build his fortune, and in the twenty-first century he kept the money coming in by wisely investing in businesses that were guaranteed to make him money. These usually involved the food and entertainment industries, and while most people were more than willing to let a rich vampire become co-owner of their companies, some were not so willing. Lauren Whitt, the owner of McGill's Dragon Pub, was one such person. Master had been trying for two years to set up a meeting with her, and she always put him off with one excuse or another. He suspected she was afraid to do business with him because he was a vampire. Although vampires had the same rights as true humans, a lot of people were still afraid of them.

Unwilling to wait any longer, he decided to pay her a personal unannounced visit. Since it was going to be over night he decided to take Rick with him, and maybe Helena, just incase a beautiful blond man was not as interesting to her as a beautiful woman. Yes, he was not against using bait to get his way.

Rick was dressed in his usual loose yellow shirt open on the sides and crotchless jeans. The front of the shirt was long enough to hide his cock and balls unless he was aroused and then nothing would be able to hide that hardware. As usual Master made him wear a plug that could be turned on to vibrate by remote controls. For the time being Master decided not to attach anything to his nipples. Still Rick had such nice nipples, so sensitive and tasty. He pinched them hard between his fingers and smiled when Rick reacted with a whimper of lust.

Helena on the other hand Master dressed in a nearly transparent blouse of pale blue and the pales of suede chaps. Beneath it the thin blouse her luscious tits were pinned with tiny enameled ladybugs trimmed in gold. They were clearly visible under the blouse if the leather vest she wore over it opened just right. Since her blouse could not hide her naked pussy Master allowed her to wear a pale white thong. A remote control butterfly nestled against her clit beneath them.

"Such sweet treats," he said and hefted her ripe breasts. "Now I must go dine before we leave."

Master called Maurice and Andre into his bedroom. Maurice supplied the blood while Andre supplied the ass. Working his cock deep into his pet's body, Master fed well on the orgasms he would not let Andre have until he was satisfied. Then he and the man came together in crashing orgasms. This would tide him over until Dallas.

During the flight to Dallas, Master decided to let Helena entertain them by activating her butterfly. Agitated by the tiny clamps on her nipples and the butterfly humming against her clit, she squirmed restlessly in the seat across from Master and Rick. While they watched, she pinched her clamped nipples and rubbed her wet pussy to heighten the sensation. She sat so they could see everything. For Rick it was an eye feast watching her masturbate, his cock standing hard against his belly. She made eye contact with him and continued to play with her pussy until massive orgasms shook her body, Master smiled and asked Rick, "Do you want to fuck her?"

"Oh yes," Rick answered greedily.

Rick dropped to the floor in front of her while another orgasm shook Helena's gorgeous body. Her magnificent breasts were heaved while she squeezed the ladybugs clinging to her super sensitive nipples. Rick tore the thong and butterfly off her pussy and leaned down to run his tongue over her juicy cunt and swollen clit. She shuddered again as he ran his tongue inside of her and slurped on her hot juices. Half crazed by her pussy and the hum in his ass, he repositioned himself and rammed his cock deep inside of her hot cunt. Even though they were both well used for sex, her pussy like his ass was still super tight. Slowly drawing his cock back, fighting the urge to cum, he hesitated a second and then fucked her again. His spine became a piston as he fucked her over and over. He did not want to cum until he could hold back no longer.

Master watched Rick's ass with lustful eyes. Rick had such a hard tight ass, perfect for fucking. Sweat glistened on his lower back in the hollow before the flair of his muscular hips. When Rick could hold back no longer, he rammed his cock deep inside of Helena and exploded with a flash of lightning up his spine. She screamed as her well-used clit lit up again.

Master smiled with satisfaction. His pets were deliciously lusty. He made them clean each other up before having Rick sit back down beside him. He didn't make Helena put a butterfly back on, but he did leave the plug in Rick for tearing the first butterfly off her. Rick's ass was going to be good and ready for a thorough fucking when they reached their final destination, the Hotel Marriott.

Reservations were already made and only required a signature, but while this was happening, curious people in the lobby could not help but notice Rick and Helena's provocative attire. It was hot and she had taken off her vest, and his shirt was damp with sweat. No one said anything outright.

Needing a suite for the next two nights, Master had their suitcases taken upstairs with Rick and Helena while he made a few business calls in the lobby, one of them to Lauren Whitt to let her know he was in town and wanted to stop by and see the pub. Also if she wanted to come over for drinks, he would be happy to supply the wine. He assured her he had his own food and would be no threat to her.

"You travel with your own food?" she asked incredulously on the other end of the cell phone.

"Certainly. It takes many months to prepare my food the way that I like it," he answered in a matter of fact voice. "Rick had to learn to like pain, and Helena just had to learn to let her sexual inhibitions go. I can do anything I want with her now."

"A man and a woman?"

"Why not? Men and women taste differently."

"I did not know that."

He could hear her interest on the other end. The curiosity of one who was getting aroused just thinking about uninhibited sex. "My pets are quite delicious not to mention quite beautiful. I let them play on the jet over, since it's still a couple of hours before I have to rest, I'm going to feed some more. You are welcome to join us if you want."

"Seriously?"

He heard the doubt in her voice. "You don't have to join us. For me it's like dining. They are my food. I can have a bottle of chilled wine waiting if you like."

"I need to think about it."

"Certainly. Then I will see you tomorrow, as I intend to stop by the pub for a nice visit. I hear the music there is excellent."

"It is."

" Very good, then unless I see you soon, good night."

He had put the thought in her head and suspected she would show up at least by tomorrow evening. Locating his suite, he found his pets dutifully waiting on him to join them. Both were nude and looked as if they had taken a quick shower. Removing his own clothes, Master climbed on the bed between them and told Rick to turn over. Running his hand along the firm back and ass, he smiled and moved to kiss Rick's willing and responsive mouth. Rick would allow no male but Master to kiss him so deeply and passionately. This pleased Master enormously.

Facing Helena, he cupped her sweet face in his hands and gave her the same long lingering kiss. Her soul was kind and innocent, but her body was made for sex. When Master drew back he gazed at her magnificent breasts with pride. This beautiful creature belonged entirely to him, heart, body and soul. But her being a woman and his cock being so large, he was afraid he would hurt her if he ass fucked her. Call him old fashioned but he didn't like hurting women. That was why he kept and favored males for butt fucking. Besides men had that sweet spot that just needed to be stroked by a nice large cock.

Turning back to Rick's delicious ass, Master told Rick to get on his hands and knees while he felt for the plug and removed it. Master kissed Rick's left flank and them lightly bit it. His teeth were sharp and sent shivers of desire through Rick's body. They tasted like candy on his tongue. Positioning his cock against Rick's rectum, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into Rick's body. He did it slowly to increase the pleasure and savored Rick's tremble of desire. Such a fine willing body, such a tight sweet ass.

The vampire knew when he hit the sweet spot. Rick gasped and tried to rock his butt backwards to take more cock inside of him. Such a horny boy Master thought. Drawing back and then ramming forward, Master smiled and picked up his pace. "Suck his dick," he told Helena. "Get under him and lick his cock."

Helena did as she was told, although it was not a burden. She loved sucking Rick's cock. Taking the swollen head into her mouth, she sucked and licked on it while stroking him with her hands. Oil freed from his ass supplied the lubricant.

Rick teetered on the edge of an incredible orgasm. Master would not let him cum until he was ready to release his hold. Moaning wantonly Rick threw his head back and prayed he would get relief soon. Master's cock was plunging rhythmically in and out of his ass, Helena was treating his cock to one incredible blowjob, sucking and stroking and hefting his ball sack. Suddenly Master slammed his cock deep into Rick's ass and released his hold. Rick came violently as a bone crunching orgasm ripped through his body and emptied into Helena's mouth. It seemed to go on forever as Master pumped hot cum into his bowels.

"You are such a good slut," Master said as he withdrew his cock from Rick's fine ass. The sound of it slipping free was sexy in itself. For fun he slapped Rick's hard butt with the flat of his hand. The pale white skin turned a deep red for a moment. Master liked it and wondered if maybe it was time to push Rick's tolerance for pain. Pain released such delicious hormones, but not everyone could mix pain and sex. He would work on Rick's lovely white ass the next night.

Smiling at Helena, he said, "Next."

OLB
OLB
108 Followers