Food Fetish

Story Info
Lesbians enjoy some fruits, vegetables, and each other.
3.4k words
4.42
152.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older brother is a total asshole and goes through beautiful women like your average guy goes through disposable razors. He has a virtual stable of extraordinary young women. He also has a fabulous job and makes a six-figure income, so he can afford to make adjustments when necessary. If he finds a stunning girl who is nearly perfect but could use bigger breasts or a little lipo, he is perfectly happy to pick up the bill. He considers it a service to society and besides everyone walks away happy when its over. I was a little surprised though when his latest love, an amazing looking blond named Carissa, called my house crying. I was sitting by the pool naked, enjoying the feel of the cool breeze over my sweaty body when the phone rang. I picked it up and heard sniffling and I figured it was her. They all call me eventually with their tales of woe and I had worked on befriending this one. She is truly a gem of a girl. She is small and blond, with perfect breasts (compliments of Dr. Kaplan of course) and a flat little tummy. Her skin is the color of caramel. Her hair is golden and falls in ringlets down her back. Her eyes are the most unusual I had ever seen-they are gold. She has plump, pink lips that always look like they are pouting for a kiss. She was by far the most stunning girl I had ever seen him with. She was also very quiet and seemed subservient to him. I had thought more than once about how erotic she would look tied to my four-poster bed, with a gag in her mouth. It wasn’t totally out of the ordinary for me to fantasize about my brother’s girlfriends because they were all gorgeous and I am a very sexual person, but this girl was a favorite of mine. My brother knew it and often teased me that I could have her when he was done with her. She announced through tears that Andrew had broken up with her and could she please come over and talk. Naturally, I told her of course she could. I hung up the phone and put on my robe, going into the kitchen to make us drinks and a snack. She knocked on the front door as I finished and I went to answer it.

“Hi,” She said in a little voice when I answered the door. I stood there and stared openly at her for a moment. She had on the lowest, lowrider jeans I had ever seen and her pelvic bones stuck out provocatively. There was a playboy bunny belly ring in her perfect little belly button. She was wearing a shirt that laced up like a corset and her tits were practically overflowing. Even in her high heels, she was smaller than me and looked like a little doll with those perfect ringlets and those golden eyes framed by black lashes. Her lower lip was trembling and her big eyes were wet with tears. I hugged her to me, inhaling her scent and enjoying her tiny body against mine.

“I’m so sorry, Carissa,” I mumbled into her hair, “Andrew is such a dick.” I took her by the hand and led her out to the deck, returning to the kitchen to grab the wine and fruit I prepared. I poured her a glass and she took it with shaking hands and quickly gulped it down. I immediately refilled her glass and sat down on the lounge beside me. “So what did he do now.” I asked, shrugging out of my robe and stretching out in the sun. I could tell without looking that she was a little shocked by my nudity, but she seemed to relax.

“He said I’m a prude because I won’t have sex with him and another woman.” She said angrily. I had a hard time not laughing because I knew this was a favorite activity of Andrew’s and that he would indulge whether she participated or not. Instead I shook my head and muttered “Men, they’re all alike.”

“The thing is, I’m not a prude. I’m into lots of things and he’s not into some of them. Besides, I’ve never even been with another woman and I think he should be sensitive to that.” She was already almost done with her second glass of wine, so I refilled it.

“If you’re not prude, you’re welcome to sunbathe with me. I don’t want you to think I’m rude or anything,” I ventured, “But if you’re not comfortable I understand.” She hesitated for a second, took a big gulp of her wine, and my patience was rewarded. She started unlacing her top. I watched through my sunglasses, while trying not to look like I was ogling her. Those magnificent breasts sprung free and she unzipped her pants, slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. As she stretched on her lounge chair I got a good look at her body. She had no tan lines and her pussy was shaved. Her tits looked real and she had beautiful little rosebud nipples. I licked my lips and took another glass of wine to break myself of the spell.

“Well Carissa, I know what you’re saying. That is a rotten position to put you in. That should be something a woman decides she wants to do in her own time, in the right place, with the right person,” I tried to comfort her, really thinking only of myself and the tingling going on in my pussy.

“Have you done it?” She asked me, looking over her sunglasses.

“Oh, lots of times. I love men. I love women. I love men and women. Hope you don’t think less of me because of it,” I said, looking directly back at her.

“Oh no,” She stammered. Her cheeks flushed pink and she averted her eyes. “I just don’t see how that sort of thing comes about naturally, you know what I mean? I don’t want this big, weird staged affair, you know?”

“It can happen, you’ll know when the time is right,” I popped a grape in my mouth and raised my eyebrows at her. She giggled. “So if you don’t mind me asking, what kinds of things are you into that he isn’t? I thought Andrew was a total perv,” I asked. Once again, she hesitated and her cheeks still seemed a little rosier than usual, and it wasn’t just the sun. “I told you my secret,” I chided her.

“It’s embarrassing, but okay,” She looked down and lowered her voice, “I like to be dominated.” I remained quiet, hoping that she would go on and she did. “You know, spanked, controlled, tied up, willingly raped…” her voice trailed off.

“I can’t believe Andy isn’t into that,” I said honestly, “I figured it must have run in the family. I’ve told him about some of my escapades and he didn’t say anything negative about it.”

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s played a few times but not seriously enough. He tires of the game quickly and goes too gently on me, if that makes sense.” She giggled.

“It makes sense to me,” I replied, swigging down more wine, “I personally love to be in control, but I know what you mean about consistency and being serious about it.”

“Well, maybe you could give him some lessons,” She sighed. “Sorry, that didn’t sound too weird did it? I know he’s your brother and all. I didn’t mean it literally. I am really crazy about him. I’d be willing to do what he wants but I wish he would do what I want. I don’t want to have to give him a script on how to go about it.”

I laughed. “No, I don’t think I could go as far as giving Andrew lessons. I could probably teach you a thing or two though,” I said sternly, smiling after a moment to break the tension. I noticed she was breathing a little heavier now and reaching for the bottle of wine.

“Maybe I would like that,” She said flirtatiously as she turned her body from me and filled up her glass. I grabbed her arm and turned her around. She almost lost her balance and put the glass down with a clank.

“I know you would like it. I know what kind of girl you are. You can fool Andrew but you can’t fool me,” I said softly but seriously, while looking into her golden eyes. She lowered her eyes demurely and I could see her breasts rising and falling, while her breathing quickened. Seeing this as my opportunity, I turned her around so her back was to me and grabbed both of her wrists. I tied them together tightly with the silken belt from my robe and she moaned and leaned back against me as I did it, offering no resistance. I walked around to face her. Her eyes were still cast downward. I lifted her chin with my finger and looked her briefly in the eyes. I kissed her then, softly at first, harder as our tongues touched and she pressed her body into mine. I grabbed a handful of her curly hair in my hand and pulled gently while I kissed her harder. I stopped abruptly and ran a hand down to her breast, squeezing her nipple while watching her expression. Her precious little mouth formed an ‘O’ and she arched her back and closed her eyes. I rolled it in my fingertips idly as I watched her tremble. I ran both my hands down her ribcage, over her hips and around to her ass. I gently brushed my finger against her pussy and could tell she was dripping wet, she shuddered and I could sense my own excitement rising.

“I’m here to teach you a thing or two, right you little whore?” I asked sternly.

“Yes, maam,” She replied softly, obviously a willing participant. I pushed her to her knees in front of me. I got a thrill from those golden eyes looking up at me, her gently swelling breasts with their hard nipples sticking out, her arms bound behind her. I put my leg up on the chair next to me, opening my pussy wide in front of her. She licked her lips and I smiled. She moved her head towards me and I stopped her head with my hand.

“Not until I tell you, you naughty little slut,” I whispered. I reached over to the table and picked up a peach and a knife. I held up the peach to show her and her eyes widened. I gently rolled it down my body, down to my pussy and rubbed the peach against myself, enjoying the soft kiss of the fuzz. I picked it back up and cut it in half length wise, popping the pit out as juice ran down my hands. I sucked on one half sensuously, letting the juice roll down my chin as I looked down into her eyes. I ate it slowly, enjoying it, not stopping to wipe my mouth.

“My dear little Carissa,” I crooned, “I’m going to teach you how to eat pussy,” I smiled down at her. “First of all, you are not going to use your hands, obviously. Secondly, it is a messy job and you better be prepared to get sticky. Let the juices flow. Thirdly, take your time,” I picked up the other half of the peach, rubbing the juicy part on my nipple, making it harden. I slowly slid half of the peach inside of me, looking down at her through heavy lids, smiling as she moaned and squirmed. “And whatever you do, don’t let the peach slip out of me…now let’s see how you do.” I released her head and she moved it toward my crotch, tentatively. I shivered in anticipation. Seeing her tied up on her knees before me, naked, her knees scraping against my wooden deck, had me almost writhing in lust. She gently nibbled on the half of the peach parting my pussy lips. I could feel the fruit sliding inside of me and I was so wildly horny, looking down at her crown of curls. She then put her whole mouth around the fruit hanging outside of me and sucked, making a gentle slurping sound. My knees buckled and I had to brace myself against the lounge chair. She looked up at me with big innocent eyes and I roughly pushed her head back to my crotch, desperate for her to build up some momentum, holding her head there. She got the hint and sucked harder, nibbling and chewing the fruit. She mushed her lips and the peach against my clit and I started grinding my cunt on her face. Her face was slippery with the fruit juices and my own and I could see the shiny, sticky juices rolling down her chest. She moaned and sucked harder, while pressing her face to my slick wet cunt and chewing desperately at the fruit. She shoved her tongue inside of me, searching for more and my body shuddered. I grabbed her curls and held her there. She frantically thrust her tongue in and out of my pussy. I could feel pulpy bits of peach sliding in and out of me and when she finally sucked the last morsel from me, I started twitching wildy. She sucked my pussy into her mouth hard, sucking the juices from me and I came wildly. I could feel my cum squirting against her mouth and I saw her gulp as she swallowed my juices and continued to lick me while I trembled and my pussy contracted. I sat down hard on the lounge chair and she leaned back on her heels.

“Not bad for my first time, huh?” She asked with a cocky little grin. I stood up and grabbed her by her elbow, pulling her from the ground.

“Who told you to talk?” I hissed in her face.

She turned red and looked down, “No one, mistress. I apologize.”

“That’s more like it, but you’re not getting off that easy. Go upstairs to my room and bend over the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor. Don’t move and don’t say a word until I advise you otherwise.” I pushed her towards the back door of the house and she walked towards it slowly with her head down.

After gathering some tools for the kitchen, I walked upstairs and into my room. There she was, draped over the edge of my bed, still and quiet.

“Carissa, what do you suggest I do with you,” I asked while putting the bowl of toys on the table next to the bed.

“Whatever you deem fit, mistress. I will do as you desire. If you decide to spank me, I know I deserve it,” She said humbly. Her words gave me goosebumps. I picked up a big hairbrush from my dressing table and slapped it against my hand. It pleasured me to see her jump in response to the sound. I retied her hands so they could stretch in front of her on the bed, knowing how my silk comforter would tease her nipples. I pressed my hand into her lower back and slapped her with the puddle. She jumped and cried out and I hit her again. Her ass was turning red and I could feel the warmth I knew she was feeling in my pussy. I smacked her again and again, landing a flurry of smacks all over her ass. Then suddenly I stopped. I gently tickled her ass cheeks with my fingers. I could feel her body relax under me. Her cries stopped and I could tell by her hiccups that they had been genuine. I gently traced the tips of my fingers around the red welts the hairbrush paddle had made and she shuddered. I could feel the warmth from her little pink butt and I could smell that she was aroused. I kept tickling and her hiccups turned into tiny moans. I could see her squirming, gently pressing her cunt into the bed. I spanked her again and she yelped but continued squirming, so I spanked her several more times. Her body tightened and her breathing quickened. Her moans were quicker now and she was grinding frantically into the bed. I stopped and told her to get on the bed. I could see her stiffen and deflate a little, obviously disappointed she wouldn’t get to cum.

“Get on your hands and knees now. I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. Just like you like, you little bitch in heat.” I spanked her with my bare hand as she crawled into position. I could smell her wet pussy and gently blew on it, making her body shiver with delight.

“Oh please, mistress,” She moaned quietly.

I spanked her again and told her not to speak unless spoken to. “But please what? What is it that you want,” I asked.

“I want to cum, mistress,” She whispered.

“Well, well, well, my dear. I know you want me to lick your pussy but I’m not sure you’re good enough for that yet. But I will let you cum. I will even let you choose how,” I walked over to the nightstand and slid the bowl in front of her. Her eyes widened and she looked at me in disbelief as she saw its contents. There was an ear of corn, a huge cucumber, a banana and a long tapered candle. “Yes, they’re for you. Now choose one.” I told her. She stared for a minute and I gently traced the outline of her exposed pussy with my fingertips, sliding just the tip of one in and removing it immediately. Her juices were literally dripping down her leg. Because I couldn’t resist, I dipped just the tip of my tongue in and she gasped. “Be honest with yourself,” I chided.

“The corn,” She said.

“In case you hadn’t guessed already, I have a food fetish. But the corn is a very good choice,” I explained as I picked up the ear of corn. I gently kissed her pussy. I reached forward and grabbed one of her breasts hanging under her and squeezed her nipple, twisting it gently. She moaned. I licked and kissed her ass cheeks, biting her gently on her red, marked butt. I reached under her and gently grabbed her clit, rolling it between my fingers. Her legs started shaking and I pressed the ear of corn into her cunt. She tensed as I slowly inched it into her. I paused and held my breath, she was holding hers too. Growing impatient, she pushed back against the corn, taking more of it inside of her and exhaling. I pushed it all the way in and as I ever so slowly pulled it out, she moaned wildly and arched her body, tossing her curls down her back. I flipped her over on her back, spreading her legs wide and fucked her with the vegetable. She bucked her hips, thrashing wildly on the bed, breath coming in short hard bursts. I started gently sucking he clit, slowly twisting the corn in and out of her, knowing how the texture of the nibs was tickling the inside of her cunt. The corn and my hand were dripping with her juices. She started bucking wildly against my face and I increased my tempo with the corn, slamming it in and out of her. She came, her pussy sucking greedily at the corn, her back arching, eyes closed, moaning loudly, practically screaming, “Oh yeah, fuck me, please, please, don’t stop..”

I gently teased her nipple with my free hand while I slowed down my licking to a gently sucking and slid the corn in and out of her slowly as she shuddered. Her legs were quaking wildly. I pulled the corn out of her and licked it. She moaned as she watched me. I laid down next to her and snuggled her into my arms. She sighed and I kissed the top of her head.

“I always liked you more than I liked your brother anyway,” She giggled, “But if he could have only seen that, huh?”

“I have big plans for you Carissa. But for now, we’re taking a nap.”