Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
She is humiliated once again.
4.5k words
4.61
146.9k
26

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers

I stood outside my apartment door, dressed only in a coat and heels. I was trembling and sniffling. I was humiliated, ashamed and scared. The door to my apartment opened and my two friends were looking at me. They had to notice that I was wearing a coat, which I had not had when I left to do my dare.

Hands grabbed me and hustled me inside. I slumped against the wall as the door closed.

"What happened to you?"

I ignored them, still trembling, replaying the evening in my mind.

"Damn it, what happened?"

On shaky legs I walked to my living room and sat on my coach. I buried my face in my hands and began to sob. It took my friends at least fifteen minutes to calm me and to begin to drag the story out of me. I told them everything. I told them of the excitement that I initially had felt and then the fear and humiliation of being caught by Marianne. I told them what she had made me do, including masturbating the Hispanic cleaning man. I even told them that he had come on my face and breasts. They were goggle-eyed, not sure to believe me. They made me open the coat so they could see that it was all I had on. The only thing that really convinced them was how upset I was.

"Where is the camera?"

"Oh god, oh my god."

"What, tell us!"

"Oh god, Marianne has the camera, oh god."

I broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. This time I was unable to stop. My friends finally decided to leave, telling me to go to bed. I couldn't. I sat on the couch all night, alternately seeing myself humiliated, then dozing for a few minutes, then jerking awake. I shed many tears that night.

I watched the sun come up but it didn't cheer me. All I could think of was Marianne having that camera with all those pictures on it. I was glad it was Saturday. Two whole days to decide if I was going back to work at that place or if I would just stay home and not show up. Staying home was an infinitely better choice as far as I could see.

It was about 10AM when my phone rang. I was going to let it ring until hell froze over but then answered it. Marianne was on the line.

"Good morning slut. I just wanted to call and remind you that I have your camera and the pictures from last night. If you were thinking about not coming to work, I want you to think of what your parents would think of them. The one where your hand is on a cock with sperm on your face would be fairly interesting to them."

I started to bawl. My life had turned into a nightmare.

"Shut up and listen. You will be at work Monday. You will wear nice heels, stockings and my coat. You will come to my office immediately. If you do not, expect to hear from your parents."

"Marianne, please"

"Do as you are told. I will not listen to any begging or arguments. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes Marianne."

"Good. I will see you Monday morning."

I heard the phone hang up and then a dial tone. I began to cry all over again. I suffered through the weekend. I ignored the phone ringing all weekend after that. I spent most of the time wondering what she was going to do to me now. The hours dragged. I slept fitfully Saturday night and hardly at all Sunday night. I was a wreck when I had to get up to get ready for work.

As I got ready for work, I replayed her call in my mind. Wear heels, stockings and her coat I remembered. She really couldn't have meant that I convinced myself. After I had showered, fixed my hair and face I went to my closet to pick out my clothes. I took out my best suit, a skirt with a jacket and a nice blouse. I laid them on my bed and got out a very womanly bra, full underpants and a new pair of pantyhose. I dressed myself carefully and then checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a very professional businesswoman. I made sure that I brought her coat.

I left my apartment and drove to work carefully, slowly, but with increasing nervousness the closer I got to work. Parking, I slowly walked into the building like a prisoner going to be executed. I really didn't want to see Marianne. My steps got slower and slower the closer I got to the office.

But, finally I was there. I took a deep breath and entered. I went to my desk and put my purse in a desk drawer. I was early. I entered Marianne's office and hung the coat in her closet. Returning to my desk, I sat and rehearsed in my mind what I was going to say to Marianne to get the camera and pictures back. I did no work at all. At 9 o'clock Marianne and two men walked in. They greeted me, Marianne gazing at me with hard eyes, the two men who were from our regional office smiling. I was able to speak to them and not stammer although I felt like I was going to sick up. They went into Marianne's office and closed the door.

After 15 minutes or so the intercom buzzed. Marianne asked me in a cold voice to get some coffee and bring it in to them. I did. They were sitting at her conference table. I walked to it and set the coffee down.

"Will there be anything else, Marianne?"

"Yes, close the door and come back here."

My stomach lurched but I was proud of myself that I was able to walk steadily and did as I was told. When I had returned to the conference table I stood silently.

"What did I tell you to wear?"

I almost choked.

"Answer me!"

I looked at the two men, both of whom had seen me several times before. I turned bright red. I began to tremble.

"Um, ah, the ah, coat, stockings and heels."

I was blushing harder as the two men looked at me grinning. I looked at them quickly and then at Marianne, but couldn't hold her gaze. It was hard and steely.

"Why did you disobey me?"

"Um, ah, Marianne, you couldn't have been serious."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I wished I had been unable to talk.

She stared at me. I began to sniffle and shake.

"I expect to have my wishes followed exactly. You may dress now, here, as I told you."

"But I can't", I wailed.

"Why not?"

As stupid as it sounded I told her that I didn't have any stockings. She smirked at me and went to her desk. Getting a 20-dollar bill from her purse, she came back and handed it to me.

"Go downstairs and buy a pair of nice stockings and come back here immediately."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I only took the money and haltingly left her office. In a daze I went downstairs to the convenience store and picked out a pair of thigh highs. I slowly returned and knocked on her door. When she said come in, I entered and went to the closet to get the coat. The two regional office officers were grinning broadly at me. I was blushing a deep scarlet red. With the coat over my arm I started to leave.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"T-t-to get dressed as you told me."

"I think I would prefer to be sure. You can do it here."

"Marianne, no, please no."

"Would you prefer I send an email to your parents? With a picture or two attached?"

My stomach flipped and I buried my face in my hands.

"Please don't make me do this, Marianne, please."

"Get dressed as I told you. When you are ready, let me know."

She turned and began to talk to the regional officers as though I wasn't there. I tried to think of how I could get out of this nightmare without my parents seeing their little girl naked, holding a cock and with sperm on her face. I could come up with nothing.

I slowly unbuttoned my jacket and removed it, laying it on one of the side chairs to her desk. I couldn't think of what to remove next. My blouse would show my bra, my skirt, pantyhose and underpants. Neither was appealing to me.

"Hurry up. I haven't got all day."

My head jerked up and twisted to them. All three were staring at me, Marianne smirking and the two men grinning. I turned even redder. I reached behind my back and undid my skirt and pulled the zip down. My skirt slithered down my legs to the floor. I wanted to fall through the floor. I didn't. I bent and picked it up, folding it and laying it with my jacket. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was at home. I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it, laying it with my suit. I stood in my underwear in front of my boss and two company officers.

"Marianne, please."

"Do as you were told."

With a choking gasp, I toed off my heels and began to pull down my pantyhose. As I did, my underpants slipped down also, baring my abdomen and a patch of my pubic hair. I gasped again and pulled them up, stupidly, not thinking that soon they wouldn't be on me either. It took me a while to get them off. I laid them with the rest of my clothes

I didn't know what to do now. My bra off would expose my breasts, but my underpants my pussy. I turned my back to them and unclasped my bra, hearing a snicker behind me. I sobbed. I laid my bra on the chair and as quickly as possible, pulled my underpants down and off. Still facing away from them my hands covered my bottom and I stood sniffling.

"Bring the stockings and your shoes here, girl."

I began to cry and picked up the package with stockings, one hand still clamped over my bottom. I squatted and tried to pick up my shoes with the same hand, but I couldn't. Sobbing in shame and frustration, I picked up my shoes with my other hand and covered bare bottom with the one holding the stockings. I looked over my shoulder to see two grinning men and one smirking woman.

"Turn around and come here."

I lowered my eyes to the carpet, turned, covering myself with both hands, and shakily walked towards them. Marianne pushed a conference table chair towards me.

"Sit and put on your clothes."

I sat down, grateful that my bare bottom could not be seen and that my pussy was hidden between clenched thighs. I was completely in the open where they all could see me. My mind was racing, trying to think how I was going to get the stockings on without showing something, but I couldn't.

"Hurry up, I haven't got all day."

Whimpering, my arms covering my breasts, hands under my chin, I tore open the package of stockings. My hands under my chin still I removed the stockings and bent over. Bent my breasts were mostly hidden. Carefully I put my left foot in a stocking and pulled it up my leg, hearing snickers. I blushed even harder. I had to slide forward on the chair to work the stocking up my thigh. I managed. Still bent over, I picked up the second stocking and put it on my right foot. I squirmed and wriggled, pulling it up. Still blushing, still bent over, I reached my shoes and slipped them on.

"Sit up straight."

I did as I was told, my arms hiding me, hands under my chin.

"Stand up."

A choking sob escaped my throat. I stood, one arm across my naked breasts and the other across my belly, its hand clamped between my thighs.

"Look at me."

My head lifted, my eyes blurry with tears.

"Feet apart, hands on your head."

I heard chuckling and with a choked sob, I moved my feet apart. My hands lifted to my head and stood, naked but for shoes and stockings in front of Marianne and two officers. My face was burning, my eyes dripping tears and I was trembling. Unfortunately my nipples were as hard as stones, sticking out like doorknobs. I felt a trickle of moisture in my pussy. I was unable to believe that this was exciting me. I was so humiliated!

"Turn around in a circle, slowly."

I did as I was told, showing them everything. They saw my breasts with erect nipples, my pubic hair, a little bit of my crease, and my bare ass. I was burning up from shame and humiliation. My eyes were staring at the carpet, as if not seeing them would make them not here.

"She has a nice ass, doesn't she?"

I choked back another sob.

"Can we see her better?"

My stomach clenched and I felt as if I was going to sick up.

"Certainly. Come here, girl."

I stumbled forward, hating her. When I was near the two men, I watched them reach up and each cup a breast. Thumbs rubbed over my hard nipples. I choked back a gasp. But, I didn't resist their touching me. Hands went behind me, stroking my bare ass. I jerked as they touched me so familiarly, but didn't jump away. They didn't paw at me, but stroked and fondled. Neither tried to touch my pussy, yet.

"Girl, ass up on the table."

This time my sob was audible, snickers washing over me. I walked further to the table and backed up to it. I knew what she was going to make me do. My hands and arms lifted me. My bare bottom slid over the wood until I could sit. My thighs were clamped together and my arms were tightly crossed over my breasts. My head was down, my eyes were closed.

"Open your legs."

Wanting to shriek NOOOOO, I let my thighs relax. I lifted my head and let my eyes take in each of the men. I saw their looks of anticipation. They were wondering if I would. They looked hungry. I had no choice. My thighs separated. I spread them wide, letting them see what they wanted.

"Lean back on your hands."

Even knowing how much more this would display me; I did as Marianne ordered. I leaned back, resting on my hands. This caused my hips to roll up, exposing all of my pussy and even my anus. My clitoris was erect, my nipples hard, my pussy wet. My inner lips were engorged and peeking through the outer lips of my pussy. Two hands slid up my thighs and two thumbs pulled my lips apart. I sobbed softly. My eyes closed again. A finger probed at me, making me jerk and then slid up. I gasped and tears slid down my cheeks. I was ashamed at how easily the finger slid up me. Another finger brushed my clitoris making me jump and moan.

The finger in me moved in and out and the one on my clitoris rubbed over it. I gritted my teeth, but the stroking, both inside me and out made me so hot. In short order my hips were lifting slightly off the table, pressing my clitoris to the finger and forcing more of the other inside me. I began to pant even though I was crying. I was ready.

"Let her be."

The fingers left me, left me hanging. My hips jerked up convulsively. I moaned, both in relief and frustration. I forced my eyes to open, seeing them smirking at me. Their eyes made fun of me. My blush became hotter.

"Get down. You can take notes."

Shakily I slid off the conference table and stumbled to Marianne's desk. I got a legal pad and pen and returned to the table.

"Get something to put on the chair. I don't want any stains on it."

I whimpered softly, ashamed, but I got my skirt and laid it on the chair before sitting. Naked with three clothed people sitting around me, I took notes of the meeting.

It is amazing how much you can convince yourself eventually that nothing is wrong. For the first 20 minutes or so of note taking I struggled with tears. After that the tears dried up. At least they couldn’t see my pussy with me sitting down. My breasts were another story. They were in the open, nipples hard and poking out. In order to take notes, I couldn’t cover them so they were in the two men’s sight all the time. They let me be for long time. Eventually though, they couldn’t resist and hands slid over my skin, up to my breasts and cupped and squeezed them. I closed my eyes and tried to make believe the hands were from a boyfriend even though they felt different from each other.

I whimpered. Thumbs flicked over my nipples. I felt heat from my nipples all the way down to my pussy. My breasts were lifted up; nipples strummed and then let go to fall and bounce on my chest. My breasts and nipples tingled. They lifted my breasts again and let them fall against my chest, chuckling at how they bounced. I was humiliated all over again.

They finally let me be and went back to work and I continued to take notes. All through out the morning the red blush never left my face. Shortly after noon, one of them stretched.

“I’m hungry. Let’s break for lunch.”

“Good idea.”

“Should we bring her along in case we come with any ideas over lunch?”

“Sure, why not.”

I was relieved, thinking that finally I was going to get some clothes on. I got up, covering my pubic hair and breasts with my arms and walked to the chair with my clothes. I turned my back to them and picked up my underpants. At this point I didn’t care that my bare ass was visible. I was just so happy to be getting dressed.

“What do you think you are doing?”

“Excuse me?”

“I asked you what you think you are doing?”

“I’m getting dressed.”

“Just get the coat and come along.”

“Oh god, Marianne, please let me get dressed, please.”

I was begging. My head was turned so I could see her. My eyes were filling with tears again. She couldn’t be serious.

“I think the coat will be fine. Go get it and put it on.”

I laid my underpants back on the pitiful pile of my clothes and walked shakily to the closet. I took the coat and slipped it on and began to button it.

“Just on, leave the buttons.”

I sobbed and stopped. I thrust my hands into my pockets and pulled the cost closed in front of me. I looked almost normal. They waited for me and followed me out of Marianne’s office. We walked through the remainder of the office with people saying hello and stopping the officers to talk. I got some curious looks, but no one made mention of how I was dressed.

Finally we got out of the office and into the elevator. As the door closed I felt very alone and vulnerable.

“Open the coat.”

I sobbed again. My hands and arms were shaking as I removed them from the pockets. I clutched the coat and pulled it open. My entire front was on display. I closed my eyes and listened to the dings of the elevator as it passed each floor. I felt dirty, sluttish. I felt humiliated all over again.

We reached the parking level for Marianne’s car and walked to it. She made me stop at one side, had the men stand on either side of me. She stepped back and took that damn camera out of her purse. The two men grabbed the coat and pulled it open so I was bare all down my front between the two of them. Marianne clicked a picture, then another. She frowned.

“Take the coat off. It detracts from the picture.”

They slid the coat down my arms, letting it fall around my feet. Naked again, I watched as Marianne lifted the camera and took several pictures of the men and me. Next she directed them to cup and lift my breasts and she took several pictures of that also. They took the opportunity to squeeze me and thumb my nipples once more. My breath was ragged before she let me pick up the coat and put it back on. I still was not allowed to button it.

We drove to a nice restaurant. I was nervous entering it. I didn’t think they would do anything here, but I wasn’t sure either. My face was still red. I was not able to stop blushing.

The waiter came and we ordered. I was sure he was wondering why I kept my coat on, but he said nothing. Talk went on around me but I was in a daze. My eyes had to look terrified. The food came and we ate, they heartily, me sparingly. Most of the lunch conversation was beyond me. I heard little and understood less because my mind wasn’t there. Finally it was time to go. The men would pay for lunch, but it was decided everyone would leave a tip. I didn’t have my purse. I had forgotten it in my daze in her office.

Marianne called the waiter over.

“We’re all going to tip you. Are you broadminded?”

He looked at her curiously.

“I guess so. Why do you ask?”

I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Marianne looked at me and smirked.

“Show him your tits for your part of the tip.”

She used tits instead of breasts to humiliate me even more. I turned a deep red. I knew there was no point in begging her. I looked at the young man who was staring at me. I took a breath and clutched the coat, then opened it. My naked breasts were exposed to him. He could tell I had nothing on above the waist.

“Jesus.”

I closed my eyes and the coat. The others got up. I had been put in the back of a circular booth. Marianne smirked at me again.

“Hands out of the pockets and get out.”

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers
12