Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
She is truly humiliated.
8.5k words
4.64
113.4k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

Marianne made me sit on that hateful cock, stuffed, while we ate. The thing in my bottom made the cock seem so much larger than it ever had before. I was truly stuffed, both front and back. And of course I was naked. Naked as I always was for Marianne, it seemed. Clothes for me were an afterthought for Marianne.

It was hard to sit and eat as though there was nothing wrong with those two things up me. I did as well as I could. If I moved, it felt as though an electric current was shot into my abdomen. I was getting aroused again. No woman could sit with those things up her and not become aroused. I peeked down and saw that my nipples were hard and really sticking out. I was oozing around that fake cock. My bottom felt so full.

It was a relief to finally be done and have Marianne get up and tell me to get up also. I rose as carefully as I could but I blushed with the sucking wet sound I made as my body left the cock that was inside me. My inner thighs up high were wet with my arousal. I still had that thing in my ass.

She had me bend over the table and she spread my cheeks open. I sucked in air knowing what was coming. I felt her fingers at the base of the thing up my bottom and she pulled gently. I felt my anus widening and I gasped as it widened far enough to let the flange through. Suddenly I felt relief as it slid out of me, becoming narrower as each bit slid back. It didn’t pop as it left although I felt that it should have. I felt as though my anus was gaping. It probably was.

Marianne handed it to me and pulled the fake cock off the chair.

“Clean them and put them in my suitcase.”

I held each with distaste and walked into the bathroom to wash them off. I did as I was told and in short order they were in her suitcase. Then I showered. I felt my anus and it was gaping open. That thing was large for that part of me. I felt violated and ashamed. Violated because she hadn’t asked me if I wanted that thing up my butt. Ashamed because of how easily she had inserted it inside me. I was ashamed and humiliated again. I wanted to throw that thing out the window, but they didn’t open so I couldn’t.

I walked back out into the sitting room naked. Marianne looked at me. She smiled. She had seen me naked so often it didn’t bother me as much anymore. I still hadn’t seen her naked, not even a hint of nipple or pussy hair.

“Do you like being naked for me?”

“I don’t think I really have a choice, do I? If I came out dressed what would you say to me?”

She smiled broadly.

“Strip.”

“Exactly. So I would have to undress again just after getting dressed. So I figure, what’s the point. It isn’t like you have never seen my body.”

“Yes, you are right.”

“So, what are we going to do? When do we leave?”

“Well, the tickets back are for 8 o’clock so we could go sight seeing. Or we could just stay here and maybe I could arrange something for you. Or maybe we could play a game of dare. What do you think?”

“I think I would prefer the sight seeing.”

“That’s what I thought. We’ll do that, but first I think we’ll play a game of dare for you.”

“Marianne, that isn’t fair. I think we should both play the same game for once. Let you see how it feels. Maybe then you wouldn’t be so eager to show me off.”

“You think so? What kind of game do you think we could play together?”

“What were you going to do to me?”

“I thought about taking you to the stairway and having you undress there and walk back to the room.”

“Umhmm. Well, how about this. We both go to the stairwell. I’ll take off my clothes and lay them down. I’ll stand naked while you take yours off too. No dropping them on the stairs. They have to be folded nicely. When we are both naked, we dress in each other’s clothes and come back to the room.”

“That sounds interesting, girl. Let’s make it more interesting. We go to the stairwell and walk down three flights. You strip naked and fold your clothes nicely. I’ll strip naked and dress in your clothes. I put mine in my bag and we walk back up. You stay naked. You stay naked until we are back in the room.”

“It isn’t fair, Marianne.”

“I know, but I have those lovely pictures, don’t I?”

“I know. Whatever you want to do.”

“If it was whatever I want to do, you’d be naked in the stairwell and back up to the room. But I will be a good sport. I’ll take some risk too, just to show you I am not a frump. That’s as good as you will get.”

I nodded, realizing that I was finally going to see her naked. It excited me even with the nerves that I felt thinking how far I was going to be naked. And how much of it was going to be in a reasonably public place. Marianne was going to be naked in front of me!

I hurried into the bedroom to pick out clothes for each of us. I picked out blouses, bras, panties, and skirts, stockings and garter belts. I had Marianne watch me as I dressed. I put the stockings and garter belt on first, then the panties.

“This is how you will wear this, Marianne.”

“I see. So I have to take off my underpants before the garter belt can come off. Very cute, girl, very cute.”

I didn’t think she would figure it out so fast. I wanted her to have to take off her underpants before she could get the garter belt off, making her bare her pussy for a longer time. It was a good idea and she didn’t seem to mind.

She made me leave before she dressed, so I wouldn’t see her naked before the stairwell. I was wondering if she would strip or if she would just let me strip and refuse to herself. It wouldn’t take long to find out. She came out and smirked at me and walked to the door. I followed, nervously. I was going to be naked for much longer than she is, if she actually followed through and did it.

We walked to the door to the stairs and Marianne showed me that she was pretty smart. She partially blocked the door on our floor open, since we really didn’t know if we could open it from inside once we got there. I certainly didn’t think of it. Marianne smiled at me. We walked down two flights of stairs. She stopped and so did I.

“Well?”

I began to undress. The blouse and skirt off, then the bra. I blushed as I pulled down the panties. Nudity still got to me. I bent and unhooked the garter belt and took it off. Then I toed off the heels and rolled down each stocking and removed them. As I took off each item, I folded it carefully and laid it on the landing. Marianne watched me with a tiny smile on her face. I wondered what she was thinking. When I was totally bare assed naked, she leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me blush even more.

“I know that you think I am a bitch and that I don’t have the guts you do, girl. Come with me and see my guts.”

She took my hand and led me down two more flights of stairs. Our room was on the ninth floor. We were now on the fifth floor landing. Marianne looked at me and set her bag on the landing. She unbuttoned her blouse. I was probably open-mouthed. I didn’t think she would do this. I really thought that when I was naked she would say April Fool or something like that.

I watched her hands as she undid the blouse, pulled it out of her skirt and removed it. She folded it and put it in her bag. Then she undid and unzipped her skirt. It slid down her legs and she stepped out of it. She bent, picked it up, folded it and stowed it in the bag. The bra was next. She unclasped it and removed it without comment. It went in the bag, neatly folded. Her breasts, no tits, were bigger than mine were with large aureoles and nipples. Her nipples were as erect as mine were. Marianne was excited also.

I just stood and stared at her. She smiled back at me. Her thumbs went to the waistband of her underpants and they were pushed down. I watched as her luxuriant bush came into view. It was a bush, but the hair was trimmed short, just not shaved like mine was. I knew she was hairy from having licked her the last two nights, but seeing it was a thrill. The hair was dark, almost black. I could see her lips peeking out. It was hot. I hardly realized that I was bare ass naked, I was watching her so hard.

The panties went in the bag. She unhooked the garter belt and removed it. It went in the bag too. Her heels came off and she rolled down each stocking, removing them and placing them in the bag. Then she slipped on her heels just as I had two flights up.

Marianne smiled at me. She was lovely. She was naked. I was naked. We were both naked in a hotel stairwell. My clothes were two flights up. Her clothes were in a bag at our feet. Marianne picked up the bag. She looked at it, then at me, at my naked body.

“We really don’t need this do we?”

I must have goggled at her. I know my mouth fell open as I watched her toss the bag down the stairs towards the fourth floor. To me, the sound of her bag bouncing sounded like a cannon. She stepped up beside me and took my hand. Then we both started climbing the stairs, climbing the stairs naked.

Marianne held my hand and we walked up, heels clicking on each stair, naked together. I kept glancing at her. Watching her tits bounce as she climbed the stairs. I wanted to be behind her too, so I could see her ass and what it looked like as she climbed. I was almost dizzy. My pussy was oozing and my nipples so hard they almost hurt. Our legs brushed together as we climbed the stairs and I felt tingling as we touched. This was so much more bearable than me being the only one naked.

When we reached my clothes, Marianne bent and picked up the key card for our room that she had laid on top of my folded stockings. She straightened up and looked at me.

“Do you still think I have no courage, girl?”

I couldn’t say much of anything, since she had stripped naked just as I had. And Marianne was still naked, just as I was.

“Do you think we need these?”

Her foot was touching my clothes. This time I gasped. I never would have believed she would even think of doing what I thought she was indicating. Marianne bent down and picked up the pair of stockings I had just removed.

“I don’t think we need these, do you?”

Her hand held them over the gap in the railing on the staircase. Her fingers opened and I watched them flutter slowly down, away from us. The garter belt followed them. She bent and picked up my underpants. She grinned at me, moved her hand over the opening. I didn’t think she would, but she did. Her fingers opened and my panties fluttered away.

Marianne picked up my bra. It went over the railing. It fluttered down, out of sight. She could still wear my blouse and skirt, even if they didn’t fit her well. She picked up the skirt and unfolded it. Looking at with distaste, she held it over the opening.

“Not my style.”

The skirt, my skirt, disappeared from sight. The last was my blouse. Marianne put it on and buttoned it. I was disappointed. Surprisingly it fit fairly well. Perhaps we were more of a size than I realized. Marianne looked down at the blouse. It covered her to below her pussy and ass. She would look funny but still be covered. She looked at me and smiled.

“No courage, girl? This blouse is not me at all. Don’t you agree?”

I couldn’t speak as I watched her unbutton it and slip it off, baring her body to me all over again. I watched as her hand, holding it, went over the railing.

“No guts, huh?”

The blouse fluttered out of sight. God knows how far each item of my clothing fell, but we were naked. Gloriously naked in a hotel stairway.

Marianne took my hand and we walked up the two flights of stairs to the door at our floor. Without looking, she opened the door and ushered me through it. I stiffened because she hadn’t even looked. But she was right behind me. We had at least one hundred feet to walk to our room. One hundred feet where we could be caught naked. Marianne took my hand again and we walked down the hall as if we were fully dressed. No one was in the hall but the two of us.

Twenty-five feet from our room, the elevator bell rung and I almost stopped. Marianne pulled me along. She made me walk next to her. If we were not inside our room before people came out we could be seen. Marianne didn’t bend over or cover up; she walked as though she was dressed.

I wanted to run. I was screaming inside to hurry, hurry, hurry. I didn’t want to be seen naked again, even with her naked beside me. Marianne walked as if she was completely dressed. Each step brought us nearer to the elevator and being caught. I gasped softly as I heard the door opening. A man and a woman stepped out and turned away from us, talking and not even looking our way. I took a deep breath and glanced at Marianne. Her mouth moved as if she was going to call to the couple. I moaned and she chuckled quietly.

We reached to door to our suite and Marianne looked me up and down, gazing at my naked body. I looked at hers and blushed deeply. She kissed my cheek and slowly used the key card to open the door. Then she walked inside and turned to me. I was still in the hall, naked but for heels. Marianne smiled and then took my hand and led me inside. She led me to the window, that tall floor to ceiling window. She moved a chair in front of it and sat. I was turned so my ass was facing the window. Her legs opened and she pulled down on my hand. I went to my knees facing her. I looked at her. She nodded.

My face went down and between her legs. I kissed her pussy. Marianne’s fingers brushed through my hair, caressing me. Bent over and on my knees, my ass was up in the air and I could feel cool air on my pussy and anus. I was embarrassed at what I must look like from behind. But I ignored my feelings and licked her. I licked her pussy and then without her hands pushing me, I licked lower to her anus, her asshole.

When my tongue touched her there, she gave a deep shuddering sigh and clutched my head tighter. I knew she was loving it and knowing that I wanted her to love it more. So I licked her asshole for her. Licked and kissed it. Pressed my lips to it. Made it wet. I tried to stick my tongue up her asshole, but couldn’t. But I could stick my tongue up her pussy and I moved up and did that for her.

She was softly moaning and clutching at my head. I moved up to her clitoris and licked and sucked on it, feeling her grip get tighter. I knew she was close and I kissed and licked her there until she tensed and then spasmed. I continued to lick her clitoris and pussy until the shudders and spasms weakened. Then I lifted my head to smile at her. Marianne’s eyes were closed and she was panting.

I didn’t care that my ass was in the air in front of window. I didn’t care that hundreds of people could be watching me eat her and seeing my ass and pussy. I just wanted her to feel good. Doing that for her made me feel good as strange as it sounds.

“No sightseeing, girl. I haven’t the strength for it now. Go wash up and I will pick out clothes for you to wear home.”

I showered quickly, thinking happily about having clothes again. I dried my hair and put on makeup to look my best. When I came out of the bathroom, Marianne was sitting in front of the window in a robe. She smiled at me and pointed to the bedroom. Then she rose and walked into the bathroom. I hurried to the bedroom and gaped at the clothes. There was a bra and panties. Underneath them was a blouse and slacks. I hurriedly dressed, so happy to have something on and even underwear!

Marianne came in and motioned me out. I wanted to stay and see her naked again, but she wasn’t going to allow that. I went out and sat in the chair and looked out the window at the building across the street. I could see movement and blushed. My mind pictured me kneeling naked with my ass facing those windows. I wondered. Had someone watched me licking her? Had someone seen my bare naked ass? It made me shiver. My mind pictured people watching me lick Marianne, their eyes seeing both of us naked and me performing oral sex on her. It was a humiliating rush to see that in my mind’s eye.

Marianne came out dressed.

“The bags are packed. Call for a bellman and we’ll go downstairs for a drink or two before we leave.”

I was happy that I was going to stay clothed. I called and we waited until the bellman arrived and followed him out of the suite to the elevator. Marianne checked our bags and we went into the bar. She led me to a corner table and ordered for both of us. I was her child and not old enough to know what I wanted. We sat in companionable silence and drank, people watching. I imagined that some of the people in the bar had been across the street, looking at us earlier. I just knew that they had seen both of us naked and that made me blush.

“Why the blushes, girl?”

“I am daydreaming.”

“What about?”

“I am daydreaming that those two men over there were across the street earlier and that they watched you and I. They watched while I licked you.”

I said that very quietly. Marianne smiled at me.

“You have a vivid imagination.”

“It could be true, Marianne. They could have been watching.”

“Isn’t it more exciting to actually know that someone has seen you rather than imagining it?”

“Either way is humiliating. It’s almost worse to not know. They could be talking about me, about how dirty I was.”

“Personally, I think it’s better for you to know for sure, girl. Although it seems that the fear of being caught does something to you too. It’s rather cute.”

“I can’t help the blushing. It’s the way I am.”

“Yes, I know and it is rather cute. I enjoy that very much. Did you enjoy last night?”

“Which part? Having my clothes sold off my back or when we got back?”

“Oh, I think having your clothes sold for charity was more exciting for you. Especially the walk about the tables after you had given your all for charity. I know the waiters loved you.”

I turned a deep scarlet red. I could see they eyes of the waiters as Marianne walked me up to them naked. I could feel the heat of their eyes on me all over again. And then, when she turned me so my bare ass faced them and made me bend over for them, god I felt as though it was happening all over again. She smirked at me, watching my face heat and color. She knew me too well.

Silence enveloped us as she smirked and I couldn’t think of anything to say. We sat quietly again. No words were shared but I could almost hear what she was thinking. I knew what I was thinking. I was seeing me naked, bare ass naked, in front of those men, some even younger than me. And then Marianne turning me and telling me to bend over. And the humiliating feeling as my cheeks opened, showing my anus and pussy to them. How could she do this to me and not be somewhat ashamed too?

I sat and thought about how many people had seen me naked at her instigation over the last two weeks. There were the janitors, the mail clerks, the corporate officers, oh god, the salesman who I had known for two years. Then the men on the train, the bellmen and the room service waiters. And the charity people, who knew Marianne, well over one hundred of them, probably closer to one hundred fifty and then the waiters who served dinner last night.

Jesus, it was getting close to two hundred people who had seen me without a stitch on, in just two short weeks! I couldn’t believe, didn’t want to believe that I had done that in such a short time. I continued to daydream about what had happened and what could happen to me in the future and the familiar tingling low down in my belly began again. My nipples hardened, the treacherous shits!

It didn’t take much to arouse me anymore. I blushed again. I was sure that Marianne knew.

All to soon we had to leave. We caught a cab after we had retrieved our bags. At the station we boarded the train and Marianne wandered the cars until she found one that was empty. Amtrak did not have much business. We took seats facing each other after we stowed our bags. Before long the train was moving, taking us back to our home.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers