Foot Rub?

Story Info
Our first orgy.
3.6k words
3.78
50.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
33 Followers

My little wife Annie likes to go barefoot. This has led to erotic adventures. Here is one.

A while ago, when we were all in our early 30s, we had an unusual evening with the couple across the hall.

It was at their place. We had some wine, some potluck supper, and some more wine, and were lounging around.

"Annie, my ol' friend," Jackie said, "Doug is in love with your feet."

"Huh? What? I don't..."

"It's true, I am. They're so tiny and perfect."

"Oh, no, no they're not, Doug. They're all scuffed and beat up."

"Don't be too jealous, Charles," Jackie told me. "Doug has a way with feet."

"Jealous? Umb, Why would I be..."

Doug held up a finger and asked "Annie, would you like a footrub?"

Annie dug her toes into the carpet. "Honey?" I looked my beloved wife in the face and shrugged. She shrugged back and said "Well, ok, that sounds nice, thanks, Doug."

"Hoo-ray!!" he bellowed. He was a large, loud man. "Set them up, baby, I'll be right back." Doug ran from the room. I was a bit confused as to what the hell was going on.

"Come here, Annie," said Jackie. "Sit in the big chair." Doug's chair.

My Annie looked tiny in the big chair. She is tiny, four foot eleven, 90 pounds. Her folks were from Vietnam, so she has that simple, beautiful face. She was wearing only a big blue Mets sweatshirt, which fell to her knees, with white panties underneath. As usual, she wore no bra. Her long black hair fell loose around her little shoulders.

"You sit here, stud," Jackie said, pushing me onto the side of the couch nearest Annie. "You'll want to see this." She wasn't quite as tall as my five nine, but she was way more fit. With thick blonde hair. Often disorderly, as it was that night.

Doug ran in with a tray of dip and chips. "Be right back!" he said, running out again.

"We just ate dinner, a very nice dinner, so...why the dip?"

"Just in case?" said Jackie, giving an elbow to my arm. She was sitting very close to me on the couch.

Doug ran in with a dishpan of warm water and some towels. "Be right back!" he bellowed, running out again.

"This seems very elaborate," Annie said, looking at the towels and the deep dishpan of water. She was being stoic, I noticed. Sitting in the big chair, she had to stretch her legs and feet to reach her toes to the carpet.

"'Tis a labor of love," said Doug, striding in with another dishpan, this one with hot, soapy water. "I like to do things right, Annie. Your magnificent feet deserve no less."

He put the soapy dishpan on a footstool, placed it in front of Annie in the big chair, eased her feet into it, sat on the coffee table, and began rubbing her feet, kneading them under the water.

"Oh, they're not so magnificent," Annie said. "They're very little, and the third toe is too small. And too crooked. Well, they're all too small, but that one more than the others At least it's the same on both feet, so they sorta match. Anyway, they're both sorta crooked and too small...." She was babbling in her nervousness.

"They match beautifully," Doug said in a deep soft voice, rubbing her feet firmly. "Your third toe is like a wink at the world, one from each succulent foot."

"Mmmmm. This is a very nice foot massage. Thank you, Doug."

"Oh, we're just getting started, little Annie. The best is yet to come."

In protest, i drained my glass of wine. To my surprise, Jackie had the bottle and poured me a new one. So they were a gang, and this was a planned ambush.

"You've seen Jackie's feet?" Doug asked Annie, switching dishpans to the warm, non-soapy one. Still rubbing deep and slow.

"Um, yes -- oo, that feels good -- long straight toes."

"Yes. Clever toes. I love when she wraps them around my penis and wanks me off. Very hot, very sexy."

"Jackie gives you...oh, god, that's nice...what, footjobs?"

"Oh, yes. She is very talented."

"Thanks, babe. I sure enjoy giving them."

"Mmm. I love watching my creamy cum spatter your legs and dribble down your grasping toes."

Annie looked puzzled. "Doug? Oh, oh. Why did you--ooo-- mention that? Oh, god. Are you expecting --oof-- a footjob from, uhh, me?"

"Perhaps. But that would be secondary."

"Secondary to what?!" I was very nervous. Didn't like the idea of my Annie giving Doug a fucking footjob. But my dick was getting hard in my jeans.

And that is when my sweet little gem of a wife had her first orgasm of the evening. Just from having her feet touched. And Doug's dirty talk. She didn't say anything in any language that I was familiar with.

"I always cum from his footrubs," Jackie said, putting her arm around my back with her hand on my shoulder. "He's really very good."

"Whumb, ung, ghuh...gumb" I argued.

"Oh, oh god, that feels nice," said Annie, lying sideways in the big chair, eyes closed, her head on the armrest. Doug kept rubbing slow and deep. "Please don't stop, Doug." She began pinching her nipples through her sweatshirt. She had that after-orgasm glow.

Naturally, my dick was fully rigid now. And I noticed Jackie's full tit pressed against my arm. Maybe my dick swelled more.

"Time for dip!" announced Doug, shoving the dishpans and foot stool away. He was still towling off her right foot as he reached back and grabbed a mess of dip with his hand. He smeared the dip on her foot, making sure to get it deep between her toes.

As he cupped her heel in his dip-less hand, and began licking and sucking on her tiny big toe, he pushed a dip-covered finger into Annie's mouth. She suckled it like it was a squat little prick.

"Oh, wow. That is so hot," I observed, accurately.

"You know, I think you're right," said Jackie, half-hugging me. "She seems to like the dip." Annie was being obscene with her mouth, cleaning Doug's fingers. Stroking and pinching her nipples.

Doug was being obscene sucking dip off her toes. Pointing his tongue he licked deep between her toes before sucking each one to the root into his mouth. Some dip got smeared on his face.

Jackie reached over with her other hand and rubbed my hard dick in my jeans. I recoiled, and said to stop.

"Really? Look at that," she said, pointing at my wife's other foot in her husband's lap. My beautiful wife was kneading and stroking his hard cock in his shorts. I let out a gasp.

While I was distracted, stunned at the sight of my wife rubbing another man's hard cock, Jackie unzipped my jeans and pulled out my throbbing penis. "Look, Annie," she said, gently stroking me. "Charles is getting turned on." In a daze, Annie looked. I got harder.

Doug, still with one of her toes in his mouth, craned his head around and looked hard at my stiff naked dick as his wife stroked it up and down.

My Annie pulled her sweatshirt up and shoved both hands into her panties. One set of fingers rubbed her clit, the other dove into her little pussy. My eyes bugged and my mouth hung open.

Doug was almost done licking her toes clean.

I looked back at Doug's lap and saw that she'd worked her other foot up the leg of his shorts and was grinding her toes into his ball-sack.

That was when Annie came for the second time that evening. Fairly mild vocally, "Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh...oh...yes. Yes! YESSS!!!" But her throbbing and thrashing told a fuller story.

Having finished with her feet, Doug stood and pushed back the coffee table. He pulled Annie's butt to the edge of the big chair and stripped off her panties. Then he stripped off his shirt and shorts and kicked off his clogs.

His cock was gorged and huge. We all took a moment to admire it. Annie kept rubbing her groin. Jackie thumbed pre-cum all over my dick-head. I reached under her dress and felt Jackie's cunt, which was sopping -- she wasn't wearing underpants.

"Behold!" He was a large hairy man, with a forest of light-brown curls surrounding his stiff cock and big, heavy balls.

"Party time!" cried Jackie, pulling off her own dress. She hadn't been wearing a bra, either. "Let's get you caught up, champ," she said, pulling off my t-shirt and pulling down my jeans. She left my sneakers on and my jeans around my ankles.

She put a thick cushion on the floor between Annie's legs."Here's the front-row seat," she said, pushing me onto the floor so that I was looking straight up at Annie's pussy. It's a pretty little pussy, nearly hairless, just a few straight black wisps.

Annie was still working her fingers in and out, and they were shiny with her juices. She put her feet on my shoulders. I nuzzled her leg and kissed her ankle. She shivered.

Jackie knelt to suck my dick, playing with her own pussy, sliming up a finger for later use. Her mouth was very talented, but she wasn't trying to get me off. She wanted me in a holding pattern.

Doug moved Annie's hand aside and began licking her, inches from my face. "Oh, god, Charles, he's -- he's -- taking me. Oh, god, his tongue is so -- long and thick. Oh! Oh! So...thick...."

"I can see, Annie. Jackie is sucking me off. She can take all of me down her throat with ease." Not that my dick is small, it's a fat seven inches. But no monster like Doug's.

Doug put two fingers in Annie and moved his head up her body, out of my line of sight. He straddled me, pinning my arms to my sides. His mighty cock throbbed just over me, pointing at my face and bobbing up and down. A drop of clearish pre-cum fell onto my chest.

"Oh, oh, Charles," sobbed Annie. "He, he's sucking my tits now, chewing on my nipples."

"Oh, jesus shit," I called. "Annie, she just stuck a finger up my ass." She had, too.

"Charles, love, I think they're going to rape us."

"Annie, my jewel, they are already raping us." Annie had a third, smaller orgasm. I could see Doug's fingers pumping her cunt while his thumb rubbed her little clit.

Jackie pulled her mouth off my dick and slapped Doug's ass hard. "Fuck her," she ordered. And so he did.

As Doug knee-walked his cock towards my wife's dripping cunt, the wiry hairs on his legs scratched my arms.

Annie's feet were resting on my shoulders, and I could feel her nervously quivering. He took hold of his cock and stroked it a little. Another drop of cum fell, this time landing on my lips. I licked it off; it didn't have much taste.

"Hey, Annie," sang Jackie. "Your husband just took some of my husband's cum in his mouth. He gobbled it right up. Yum!" She shoved her finger deeper into my ass. I winced.

"Ch-ch-charles? Are you all right?"

"He's dripping on my face and I can't move away." Another drop fell onto my mouth. Again I licked it off.

"Don't worry, Charles. We'll fix that," said Doug. With his free hand he gently guided Annie's leg, opening her up, making room for himself. She moved her other leg on her own, unguided.

He began rubbing his huge purple knob up and down her sopping pussy lips, getting it coated with her juice. He was being very slow. It was excruciating.

Jackie was leaning in, watching with interest. She was squeezing and rubbing my hard dick with one hand while she slowly fucked my ass with a finger from the hand around my nuts. I was quite unused to such treatment.

Then he did it, he slowly pushed his cock into my poor little wife. Just the angry head, the rest of his great throbbing cock waiting outside my wife's trembling cunt. Annie squealed, but she didn't sound like it was hurting her.

Doug stopped and waited for her to get used to his size. When she got quiet again, he pulled out just a little and went in a few more inches. Annie let out a deep heavy groan. He waited again.

"Aw, screw this," said Jackie. She pulled her finger out of my ass, swung a leg over my hips, and took my dick all the way into her twat in one fell swoop. She was very wet.

Somehow I kept my hands free from Jackie's clamping thighs. My hands were perfectly positioned to molest Jackie's fantastic tits. This I did with increased enthusiasm. They were a bit unusual. They were conical, they jutted out like cones with huge nipples at the tips. I always assumed that she was trying to dress like a pop star. I had no idea that her large tits were actually shaped like rockets. Wow.

Annie locked her feet behind Doug's back, and he pulled out a little then pushed in a few more inches. Annie came again. Her legs spasmed and her cunt clenched. A gush of pussy juice spattered Doug's cock and balls and rained down on my face. I realized that her tangy taste was the only thing about my current situation that was familiar.

"Man, that girl sure does cum a lot," said Jackie. She was humping me fiercely. She had fabulous muscle control, and squeezed my dick hard when on the up-swing, as if she was trying to rip it off.

No, I thought, no, Annie isn't a girl who cums a lot. Doug pulled out a little, then plunged in a lot more. Annie made a loud gasp. I have to work fairly hard to make her cum. Doug held again, rocking his hips, letting her get used to the volume of the invasion. But I always made her cum...didn't I?

I was roused from these thoughts by Jackie pinching my nipples. Hard. "Pay attention, it's about to get good." Nobody had ever pinched my nipples before.

When Doug sunk his whole fat cock into my Annie's slobbering cunt, his great ballsack hit me in the nose. He was all the way in. Rather than pumping right away, he began grinding and twisting. Slapping my face with his nuts. They were wet and sticky with her squirts.

"Aargh! I'm getting tea-bagged!" I called to Annie. She responded by cumming again.

"Beat him with your nuts, Dougy! Slam his face with your big fat testicles!" Jackie was enjoying herself. Her cunt was squeezing me so hard that I couldn't cum. Annie whimpered.

Time for the main attraction: Doug began really fucking my wife, slamming his big fat cock into her pussy and pulling it almost all the way out. Grunting each time. Not fast, exactly, but powerful. Annie gave out a tremendous moan.

On the outstrokes her scalloped inner labia clung to his cock and distended from her body, a series of circle-segments, delicate light-pink, glistening with Annie-juice. I could almost reach them with my tongue.

Doug worked a finger into her cunt as he fucked it, and got it all goo-ed up. "Oh, no," I thought. Oh, yes -- he stuck it up her tiny asshole. "Ch-charles! he, he stuck a finger in me!"

"I know, Annie. I can see." He pumped that finger in and out of her hole. For a while after that it was as if Annie was continuously having one long orgasm. Doug's balls and my face were soaked. When his balls hit my face they made a soft splashing sound.

By then Jackie was also quite juicy. I felt her girl-goo running down my legs, all over my nuts, and down my ass-crack. "You should suck those balls," she advised me. (I thought about biting them.) She loosened her cunt-grip on my dick a bit and resumed pumping. Apparently I was now allowed to enjoy our fuck.

Jackie leaned forward and gave Doug's ass-crack a long firm lick. She then drilled her tongue into his anus. "Jackie has her tongue up Doug's butt," I told Annie. She whimpered.

We all fucked like that for a while.

Annie still seemed to be having one long climax. Doug's balls tightened up, stopped hitting my face, and I thought he'd be next. But it was Jackie. She pulled her tongue out of Doug's asshole and sat up straight, grinding herself onto my dick and fingering her clit. "Aaah, that's a good one. Your husband has a pretty nice penis, Annie."

Doug's turn: He made a series of short sharp jabs into my wife's pussy, grunting. She cried "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Eventually splats of his full white cum dripped out of her onto my face.

I finally got my relief. It felt wonderful. Shot after shot of my sperm soaked Jackie's innards. She used her cunt muscles to milk my dick. "Damnation," I sighed.

"Well said, Charles," said Doug, pulling out of Annie. "That was some good fucking." His cock was deflating, but was still huge. He collapsed to the side, and settled onto his back, with his head near my knees.

Jackie stayed on my dick, squeezing it and keeping it fairly hard.

Annie put her feet back on my shoulders and struggled to sit up. She peered down at me. I couldn't read her expression. She had a little dip smeared on her swollen little breasts -- looked like Doug really did chew her nipples! Somehow the blue Mets shirt had come off. More dip was smeared around her tiny mouth.

When Doug had pulled out of her, quite a bit more of his thick seed had spattered my face. She looked at my face for a moment, looked over at Jackie's blonde pussy throbbing around the root of my dick, visibly pumping, then looked back at my face. I put out my tongue and scooped a big gob of Doug sperm into my mouth.

It tasted a bit like soy sauce.

In a small, trembling voice she said "What did you let him do to me, Charles?"

I didn't know what to say. "I...I don't know." Her red swollen gaping twat suddenly looked angry, and dripped another gob into my eye. It stung. That seemed to make up her mind.

Annie climbed off the big chair and sat her vagina onto my mouth. She ground it down, squeezing its contents out. There was quite a lot in there. "Clean up my poor abused cunt, Charles. Suck my lover's sperm out of my tortured hole. That's it, suck it all right down."

"Wow! Great idea, Annie!" said Jackie. She was off my dick in a flash, and I felt and heard her putting her pussy onto Doug's mouth. "There you go, baby. Suck my new boyfriend's cream out of my well-fucked pussy. Get that tongue up in there!"

Annie kept grinding and squeezing. I kept swallowing, and she kept filling me back up. It occurred to me that Doug's cum still tasted like soy sauce. She ground her anus onto the tip of my nose.

"That's it, Charles. Keep sucking my lover's spunk out of my freshly-fucked cunt." I did. She never swore like this.

"Hey, Annie, it looks like your husband likes sucking my husband's jizz out of your twat!" I felt a hand grab my dick, which was still hard. From the angle I could tell it was Jackie's hand.

"I guess your husband blew his wad into me," Annie replied. Was she stroking Doug's spent, sticky cock? A second hand, Annie's, joined in pumping my dick. I began rocking my hips. Couldn't help it.

"Maybe, but he can't get enough of your man's juice out of my hole!" said Jackie. A third hand groped my groin. Doug's? It felt my hardness then moved down to knead my balls.

"Ah, now he seems to be recovering," said Annie. I couldn't help it. My hand found Annie's arm and followed it down to Doug's cock. It had softened, but was throbbing back to life. Both girls were squeezing it. I squeezed it, too -- there was room for all three of us -- then I moved down to squeeze his nuts. I squeezed them quite hard; he jumped a bit. Annie and Jackie both laughed.

I was so relieved to hear Annie laugh, even a little.

So I came again, a little, all over their hands. "Share?" asked Annie.

"You are so good at this, little Annie," said Jackie. Annie and Jackie licked and sucked each other's hands clean of my cum. I'm not sure what Doug did with his dose.

When the girls' cunts were pretty drained, they moved off our faces and sat on the floor. Doug and I sat up a bit. We were all naked, except for my sneakers and the jeans around my ankles.

Doug's face was shiny with cum, girl's and boy's, and he grinned at us. His cock was getting hard again. "Anyone up for another round?"

"Perhaps," said Annie, evenly. "But we should start with you, Doug, giving Charles a foot rub."

"Oh, man! Cool!" said Jackie, rubbing her clit. "Will we get to watch the boys play?"

"I don't see why not," said Annie coolly. "They've already rubbed and squeezed each other's pricks and balls. Their bellies are already full of each other's sperm."

grgor
grgor
33 Followers