Foot Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy sisters trick Paul to access his financial accounts.
1.8k words
4.42
31.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
458 Followers

Things had been going quite nicely around the house for a while now. My sister Phoebe had moved in with my husband and me, and she had taken on her role as Paul's second mistress beautifully.

When this arrangement began, Phoebe and I would constantly tease Paul, and we allowed him many opportunities for relief. For the first couple of months, he got released from his belt multiple times per week, Phoebe and I would alternate taking care of him, and sometimes even do it together. (This was clearly his favorite; he believed that this occurred when he had been especially good, or when we both needed him so badly. The truth was actually the opposite. Those sessions usually occurred when Phoebe and I were in a hurry or not in the mood, as he never lasted long.)

Giving him this much satisfaction so often was not part of our original plan, but we had rethought our goals and had decided that this was a way to get him permanently addicted to us, just in case he wasn't already.

Eventually, we slowly started extending the time between his releases. A day or so at first, then two; soon, without Paul even noticing we had him to a week or so between releases. We always rotated the days on which it occurred, so that unless he consciously thought about he wouldn't notice. It wasn't like it was every Saturday (which he would have picked up on); it was a Tuesday here, Thursday, there, then the next Wednesday, etc.

Oftentimes when it had been an exceptionally long while, eight to twelve, maybe even fifteen days, we would come up with a reason to "reward" him. We called them "Special Treat Days." This was kind of an inside joke. He thought that it meant he was getting a special treat, when, in reality, Phoebe and I were.

We would get dressed up, remove his chastity belt and take him out with us. One of us would drive while the other sat with him in the back seat, teasing him throughout the drive, keeping him hot and bothered, but never allowing him to cum. We would allow him to rub and worship our feet while flashing him a bit.

Most of the time our destination was a nearby shopping mall. We would go to stores and try on sexy outfits for him, always starting at the shoe stores. We would allow him to place the shoes on our feet as we tried them on, then we would model them for him, and, when the store employees weren't paying attention, stroke him with them and let him kiss them. We would stroke his balls, cock, chest, face and anything else we could touch. Not surprisingly, he always agreed to make any purchases that we wanted.

It was the same pattern in the clothing stores. Usually though, after Phoebe and I had decide which items we wanted, one of us would lure him into the dressing room and really turn up the teasing. Once, I stripped completely naked and had him lick my feet and legs completely.

Another time, Phoebe had him strip while she did as well, and they began to have sex. Almost as soon as he entered her though, Phoebe faked that she thought that she had heard something and made him stop; then she got dressed, instructed him to as well, and they left the dressing room.

The real purpose of these long private teases was to distract Paul from the register area while the other one of us was making the purchases. Rather than simply paying for those items, we would instruct the clerk to open store charge accounts for us, using Paul's information, of course, but listing ourselves as authorized users. We would complete the necessary paperwork while Paul was distracted, then when he finally made it to the register, he would be so sexually wound up that he would want to just sign the papers and get out of there. He was never much of a shopper, and I'd have been willing to bet that he never even realized that he was opening all of these accounts. These accounts allowed us to come back whenever we wanted, without having to deal with Paul and get whatever we wanted.

Soon, of course, the bills would start to arrive, and he would catch on. The first time, he asked me to pay for it out of my allowance, but I acted angry and saddened by this request. I cut him off from me for a month, since I had paid my monthly bill. Phoebe pleasured him often that month though, thanking him each time for paying her bills for her. Our reactions demonstrated the traditional carrot & stick training approach to him first hand (my shutting him out vs. Phoebe's loving him often), and he never again brought up the bills.

This was nice because we fell into a routine of our allowances growing unencumbered in bank accounts which we had set up in only our names, as Paulie covered all expenses. Plus, he was still preparing all meals and doing all of the housework. All we girls had to do was wear stockings and heels around the house.

He paid all of the bills from his office, and he kept all of his account records locked up. Many of his accounts were from before our marriage, as he was much older than I. Therefore, Phoebe and I had no real guess as to how money he actually had, and thus, how much we should be trying to get from him. We could have easily made him show us when he was in one of his desperate states, but we felt that we could more effectively go after this money if he didn't know that we knew about it. This would allow us to work without his defenses being up.

We decided to find out sneakily; we knew that he paid bills on the first of each month, so without saying anything to him, we cut him off a couple of weeks before that. Then, on the afternoon of the first, we manufactured a big fight over practically nothing and told him that he would be cut off for the entire next month. He was devastated and moped around as I went to my room and began working on my hair and makeup.

Paul and Phoebe ate around 7:00, in silence, as Phoebe was pretending to still be mad. (I was allegedly so mad that I wouldn't come out) Then Phoebe announced that she was going to bed early and went to her room.

I heard Paul going to his office shortly thereafter. I waited about 15 minutes and also headed to it. Peeking in, I saw that he had everything unlocked, and papers spread all over and around his desk.

I stepped into the doorway and whispered, just loudly enough to be heard, "Paulie, I feel bad about our fight, if you can come right now to my room, you can have me, but you need to hurry and be quiet because I don't want Phoebe to hear."

He looked up and saw me, my blonde hair perfectly done, immaculate makeup, and standing before him in black heels and matching fishnet stockings, and nothing else, not even the lingerie that I often wore. My D cups were on proud display, and my pussy was freshly shaven, fully exposed and very inviting.

He practically leaped up, and I laughingly lead him to my room. I slowly undressed him, removed his belt and instructed him to lie on his back on the floor. I then circled him, lightly tracing his body with the toes of my heels, paying special attention to his balls and the underside of his cock with the tips of my shoes. I could tell he was in heaven as I then removed my shoes and stood over his crotch, one leg on each side of his body; I removed my shoes and placed one shoe on his chest and held the other to my face. I began licking the stiletto heel with long, slow licks, and then tracing my lips with the end of the stiletto.

While doing this, I moaned, slurped and made it sound like I would achieve orgasm at any minute. I started to squat down while maintaining eye contact and continuing my tongue tease. He was so mesmerized by what my tongue was doing to my stiletto that he almost didn't realize that I was lowering my pussy onto his dick until it had slipped fully in.

I was on top and in control as I slowly moved my hips up and down; I had taken his hand in mine and was now tracing my lips with it, as well as licking and sucking his fingers one by one. When his hands were nice and moist, I moved them to my boobs and had him rub and squeeze them. As he focused on that, I placed the heel that I had been licking to his lips, now finally allowing him to kiss the heel and, a few seconds later,I allowed the stiletto to slip into his mouth so he could suck it. My rocking sped up and soon brought him to a well-deserved orgasm.

Meanwhile, Phoebe had entered his office as soon as he had left it, and without disturbing anything, had photographed each document, as well as manually written down everything she could find, account numbers, balances, bankers' names, phone numbers, etc.

When she was done she walked down to my room and when she could tell that we were done entered.

"You two are unbelievable," she said, "It's bad enough to only last about four hours into a month long punishment, but to make enough noise doing so as to wake me up? You have got to be kidding me!"

"Phoebe, you're right," I answered as I was snapping Paulie's belt back on. "I shouldn't have done this. I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again this whole month. "

"OK, Toni," she answered, "But it better really not; when we agree to a punishment, it should stick."

I nodded, and she turned to Paul, "My sister and I are talking; you may leave now."

Paul hurried away, thrilled to have gotten to cum and to have escaped further punishment. Thinking about the sex that he had just "gotten away with having," as we had made it sound, there would be no reason for him to suspect that we had really just been collecting his financial information.

As I heard him return to his office, I asked Phoebe, "Are the accounts good?"

"Oh yeah, Toni, they are really, really good," she answered.

To be continued...

msgrant67
msgrant67
458 Followers