Football Bet FTW!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,378 Followers

Lori was feeling pretty confident. "God, I love my new shirt, Jack. Thank you SO much."

"It's not over until the fat lady sings," I reminded her. I didn't give two shits about the shirt. I wanted what was in it.

"Fat lady? Hardly." She was still dancing in place, and peeled her shirt off, swaying in front of me in her bra and those minuscule shorts, waving the shirt like a matador. "Do you see any fat here?"

"Not a bit," I admitted. "Nice abs."

"Fuckin' A. And you were this close," she teased, holding her hands just a few inches apart in front of me. She turned in place tossed the shirt on the couch and wiggled her hips, those incredible shorts framing that sweet, tight ass, driving me crazy. All that bare flesh. So fucking close. She turned and faced me.

"So how long've you had a thing for me, Jack? No bullshit." She'd crossed her arms, propping up those very nice tits, distracting me.

Shit. I wasn't sure I knew how to be straight with her. Nor was I sure I wanted to. But I did.

"A few years. A few hours. I mean, you've always been pretty, and fun, and I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind, but tonight, when you walked in, shit! You've been hiding from us in those big shirts and baggy jeans. You did that costume good! I had no idea."

"Poor baby. So close and yet so far."

"Not that far," I told her. "They're punting."

She spun around so fast, she almost fell. "Damn it!"

She stumbled over to the couch and sat down in the middle, close enough for me to smell her. Damn, I wanted her bad.

"Doesn't matter. Eli's weak. Denver's got their number."

We both cheered and jeered every play, screaming out for penalties which were never called, while Manning suddenly looked like Elway, driving down the field in a 2 minute drill. With just a few seconds left we were both on the edges of our seats, with the ball getting ever closer to the end-zone.

The tension was palpable. It was like Redskins-Dallas, but more so.

Incredibly, with 5 seconds to go, the ball was on the 2 yard line. Time for one last play. We were both nearly hysterical. I was screaming "PASS", while she was yelling "RUN!"

Eli dropped back and scrambled, under a tough rush, then hit an open Amani Toomer in the end-zone to tie the game. The entire Meadowlands went nuts. I collapsed back into the couch exhausted.

Six points for yours truly. Forty-seven to Forty-four. I needed four, I'd gotten six. I'd won.

"GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! FUCK!" Lori was standing, screaming, cursing my TV.

We didn't even see the extra point that gave the Giants the win.

Lori turned and looked at me stunned. "Double or nothing?"

Before I could say anything, she shook her head. "Forget I said that. You won. Fair and square." She stood in front of me suddenly nervous, her arms across her chest, hiding her bra. "You won't say anything to the guys, right?" Her voice was the softest I'd ever heard it.

Seeing wild and crazy Lori standing in front of me, in her bra and shorts, shy and trembling, was just making my blood boil more. I stood and approached her. I pulled her arms down then wrapped her in my own.

"Never a word. I promise." I leaned in and kissed her. I could taste the vodka on her breath. Her mouth slowly opened and I probed it with my tongue.

Afterward I held her close, gasping. "I'll give you this much. That was a nice kiss."

She leaned her head against my shoulder. "Told you so."

She gave me another peck, then pulled away. "You conned me. $20? Hell, you wanted me as bad as Christine did."

"Hey. That was just a starting point. I did bring it up to two hundred."

"Bullshit. I could have gotten the shirt for 20 minutes, couldn't I?"

I grinned. "Think pretty highly of yourself don't you? You're still skinny."

"Yeah, but I'm thinking you were willing to overlook that. An hour would have been more than enough, wouldn't it? Come on. You can admit it. You've already won."

"An hour? For an hour you probably could have gotten the Riggins shirt."

"Shit! I knew it! So you think an hour with me is worth 5, maybe 10 thousand? Man, you've got it bad."

"I only paid $975. The first hour with you, I could see that being a fair trade."

She smiled. "Hell, I liked Darrel's shirt better. It fits, and I'd be scared to death to ever wear the other one." She looked pensive. "I don't get it. How come you never showed any interest until today? It wasn't just about seeing me in that ridiculous getup."

"We have a good thing going here. I didn't want to ruin things." I moved closer, and pulled her back into my arms, cheek-to-cheek. I was kissing her near her ears, around her neck, smelling her, tasting her. It was so different to kiss a woman my height. So different, but so right.

She was hugging me back now, leaning away from me and looking up. "Do you think this will ruin things?"

"It doesn't have to."

"Good. I love your setup here. I'd hate to have to find a new group to watch the game with."

"And I love watching the games with you and the guys. You especially."

"For the eye candy?" she teased.

"It's not like you showed us anything. Who knows what you were hiding under those outfits. No, it's because you're so damn fun to watch the game with. You are the life of our group. I hate it every time you miss a game. You're the best part of every week."

She pulled me down and kissed me. This time she was more demanding, pressing her lips hard against mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth, exploring. I let my hands ease down her body, cupping her fantastic ass in my hands.

She relented after a bit. "You know Jack, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Sometimes you can be a pain in the ass."

"Not tonight. Off limits as I recall."

She pushed me away, smacking me on the shoulder. "That's right. And don't you forget it."

She smiled coquettishly. "You going to feed me, before you make me pay up? Or are you the kind of guy that would take advantage of a starving girl?"

Truth was, I was thinking more along the ideas of taking advantage of her, then feeding her, then taking advantage of her again. Ad infinitum. "Anything you want. What'll it be?"

"Sushi work for you?"

"I know just the place. Let's get you a shirt."

"If you don't mind, I'll wear Darrel just a little longer. Damn, that was so close." She sighed. "TIVO the late game?"

"No late game tonight, remember?"

"Fuck. Did you TIVO the 'Skins game?"

"Of course."

"Good enough."

We had been friends long enough that dinner wasn't uncomfortable, even though we both knew where it was headed. We talked about the games, including Monday's stink-fest between the Jets and Falcons. We opened up a little about our recent past, including past boyfriends and girlfriends. It was careful treading there, after sticking my foot in it earlier.

"How is it a pretty girl like you hasn't settled down yet? All kidding aside."

"Too fucking many Dallas fans."

"You do live in Dallas you know."

"Don't remind me. Plus I guess I'm a little to forceful for most of these guys."

"No kidding."

"Too many short fuckers. First time I wear heels, they get all weenie on me."

"So lay off the heels."

"I think I'm probably a little too foul-mouthed for some of them. What's fun in the bedroom is an embarrassment at Mom's."

"You? Foul-mouthed? I'd never noticed."

"Screw you, asshole."

"Soon, pretty girl. Very soon." It was the first time since leaving the house I'd brought up our deal.

She blushed nicely, gulping down another eel sushi with too much wasabi. She almost choked on it. "So how about you? Single, decent looking, good money. How is it you're still available?"

I shrugged. "Too much travel, too much work. Guess I just haven't met the right girl yet. It's not for lack of trying."

She looked at me hard. "What's the deal anyway? I'm nothing like the girls you've been with last couple of years. Tiny little big breasted bottled-blondes seem more your type."

I didn't think I really had a 'type', but her description accurately covered the last few women I'd been with.

"Tall, skinny, brunettes just doesn't seem to be your usual style," she added.

"I don't know. I don't think I seek them out, they just seem to be the kind of women drawn to me."

"Right. You're an electromagnetic for store bought boobs?"

"God, I hope not. I prefer natural." I cast a knowing look down her front.

"What makes you think these are natural?" she teased, glancing down at her chest.

"Fake just doesn't seem your style. I guess I'll find out soon enough."

She grinned. "You're right. All natural. Who has $5K lying around anyway?"

"Ok. Just to make it a clear. I don't think I really have a type. You're working from a very small sample set, trying to figure out what I like. And if I DID have a type, I'd say you're pretty close."

"Close? Ok, I can take it, what's missing?"

"You know, all the usual stuff: flat head to rest my beer on, removable teeth, and an accommodating twin for whenever you're in down mode."

"You are such a jerk. And who says I don't have an accommodating twin?"

"You did. One sister, twelve years younger than you."

"For your information, Mister Know-it-all, I have an identical double-cousin. We look so much alike we could confuse our own parents. And to this day, she worships me and would do anything I say. Anything." She grinned at me, knowing full well she'd scored a point.

I sat there, brain stunned. Like getting my bell rung in a game. Finally I grasped at a straw. "There's still the flat head."

"I'll wear a hat."

"Fine, damn it. You are my type. There. I said it. Don't let it go to your head."

She grinned at me, so happy to have won the round in our constant tease-war. She was good. No question.

With the sushi gone, and the check on the table, things got quiet.

"Anything else?"

She seemed to contemplate it. "You got any ice cream at home?"

"Yeah, just vanilla."

"Cool. I might want some dessert later. I'm good for now."

In the car on the way home, she had another question. "Nothing freaky, right?" With dinner over, and the house only minutes away, she seemed to be getting nervous again.

"I have vanilla ice cream. I live in the suburbs. I drive a Honda. How freaky can I be?"

She chuckled. "Fuck. I've known you three years, and yet I still know so little about you. For all I know, you're a closet spanking weirdo."

"Nope. Doesn't do it for me. Don't worry, Lori. I won't force you to do anything, I promise."

"Nothing?"

"Nope. But I think I know you well enough that you'll follow through on your end."

She smiled at me, and there was a new look in her eyes. Something I definitely liked. "Don't worry. By nine o'clock tomorrow morning, I think you'll be VERY satisfied with your payoff."

"I'd bet you're right."

"No takers on that bet."

In the house I led her straight to my bedroom, which after our multiple shirt forays, she was no stranger to. "Mind if I take a shower first?"

"Of course not. Take your time. As a matter of fact, I'll clean up in the guest bath."

I took a quick shower, didn't even wash my hair, and brushed my teeth. By the time Lori was done, I was sitting on the bed in my boxers, already hard in anticipation. It took a lot of willpower to avoid stroking myself while I waited.

She came out wearing the Riggins shirt. "Old Riggo seemed to bring us both a lot of luck tonight," she explained.

"But you lost," I reminded her.

"Maybe not."

She came over and stood in front of me. I got up and took her in my arms, kissing her softly, our kisses growing more fervent as we stood there learning each other. I reached under her shirt, finding her naked underneath. My hands gravitated to her bare ass cheeks, squeezing them gently.

"Still think I have the ass of a middle schooler?"

"I think I said some stupid things earlier. But then again, I haven't really seen it yet."

"Then I'd suggest you unwrap your prize."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I reached down for the bottom of the shirt and slowly drew it upward, uncovering her long slender body. She raised her arms, lifting those perfect breasts, clearly all natural, and I pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the side.

She gasped, retrieving the shirt, and folding it reverently. God she looked good naked.

She turned back to me and took a step my way.

"Wait." I told her. I sat back on the bed. "Give me a second to see what I've won."

She grinned, and did a slow turn, letting me take in her fabulous form.

"Still think I'm your type? Or do I have to go get a hat and pull my teeth."

"Ok, I guess."

"Ok? By the look of that tent in your boxers, I'd guess you think I'm more than Ok."

I stood and she stepped into me, back into my arms. "Damn it girl. Leave me a little of my pride. I can't just go and tell you how good you look to me."

She giggled. "It's Ok, Jack. I like that I turn you on. I know I'm not everybody's type. It's kind of cool that I'm yours."

She closed the gap, kissing me again. My hands flowed over her body, acquainting themselves with her wonderfulness.

She dropped to one knee and reached up to pull my boxers down. Once I'd stepped out of them, she reached for my cock, stroking it softly. "And I don't need you to tell me what you think; I have a pretty good barometer here." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against my staff, then rubbed it against her face. "The mystery deepens."

"How's that?" I asked.

"Good looking, good job, and this too," she said, stroking my fully engorged cock.

"Good looking? That's a step up from decent looking."

"Busted. You caught me. Maybe you're my type too."

"And what's your type?"

"Tall dark and handsome. You're taller than me, tanner than me, and have dark curly hair. I guess this guy here can make up for the rest."

"You like?"

"Oh, I think I'm going to like this big boy a lot."

She gave me a long slow lick, then pressed the head against her lips. Slow as a glacier they parted, and I watched the end disappear between her lips. I felt her tongue actively massage the head, before she pulled away and stood up.

"Your game. Clock's ticking."

I took her in my arms, lifting her up and placing her on my bed. She was slender but solid. Muscular. I was glad for the time I spent in the gym. It would have been embarrassing to struggle lifting her.

"First quarter. It's my turn to learn a little about this body you've been hiding from me."

"I'll let you know if you go out-of-bounds," she chuckled.

I took my time, hovering over her, using my hands to touch her everywhere. I felt the muscles underlying her skin, her tight abs, her soft breasts, where I spent a fair amount of time playing. I was avoiding reaching between her legs, letting the tension mount. My hands explored her inner thighs, and my fingers drew circles around their final target, but kept just out of range.

She turned over easily, when I asked her to, and my exploration continued. I loved the feel of her, the look of her long body, the strength hidden under her soft smooth skin. I straddled her and massaged her back, working the kinks out of her shoulders. She was tight as a drum.

"Damn Jack, that's nice. Shit, you just went up another notch in my book. I'd have let you do this anytime." She sighed and I felt her relax under my ministrations, sinking into the bed.

I worked my way down her body, covering every inch of her tender flesh. She moaned nicely when I massaged her ass deeply, using the heels of my hands to press hard, loosening her.

"Hey!" she griped when I hopped off the bed. When I returned with a bottle of lotion, she grinned. "I knew you had to have something like that."

"You've got a dirty mind," I told her, squeezing the lotion into my hands to warm it up, before I started at her shoulders again, giving it my best. I worked from head to toe, using plenty of lotion, until she was totally relaxed. I didn't want her falling asleep on me, after all the booze and food, so I talked to her, teasing her a bit. Old habits die hard.

"Jesus, Lori. How long are your legs? I might have to go get another bottle of lotion."

"For my legs? Or for you?"

"Maybe both. I've got to do something when you're washing my car."

"Already getting bored with me? Want me to go now?"

"Ok, so I'm not quite bored yet."

"I didn't think so."

I worked my way up the inside of her legs, back to her cute tight ass. I teased her by squirting a little cool lotion on her butt, working it into her cheeks. I poured out a little more lotion in a puddle at the top of her crack. I rubbed her right down that sexy split, pressing against her forbidden rear entrance, just to get a rise out of her.

"Behave," she warned, when I applied a little pressure on the back door, before sliding down to my real goal.

I opened her legs wider, working the whole sweet area, caressing her cute butt, her tender inner thighs, finally targeting the hot gap where they met. I caressed her moist opening, cupping it with my hand, rubbing her, pressing the heel of my hand against her puffy lips, massaging her most intimate place.

Her moans grew more pronounced and when my fingers opened her up, pressing just a bit inside of her, I felt her shiver. I opened her up, pressing a little deeper, still teasing her back door, all my motions slow and gentle, caressing, teasing. For now.

I eased up and gave her rear end a pat. "First quarter's over. Roll over."

She gave a reluctant sigh, and rolled onto her back.

"First quarter goes to the home team," she said with a soft smile. "That was nice. So what's the game plan now?"

"Second quarter we test our opponent, see where the weaknesses are, and exploit them."

"Think you can find a weakness here?" She teased, running her hands down that delectable body.

"I'm willing to try."

"Then I'm willing to let you. You sure you won this bet? I feel like I'm winning so far."

I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss.

"There's a lot of game to go."

I stretched out over her, and started with a kiss, then moved down to her tits, and made myself intimately familiar with them. They were the ideal size. Big enough to be full, maybe a full B, the kind you knew wouldn't change much 20 years from now. Very feminine, very pretty. Fit my hands perfectly. Silver dollar sized pink caps which puckered up to little erasers that got hard and stayed that way. My licking and sucking seemed to really excite her, and her encouragement made me aggressive. I was afraid I'd leave marks, I sucked and nibbled so hard. I couldn't get enough of this girl.

She reached down and pulled my head up a second. I looked up to see what she wanted.

"Bored?"

"Jesus, you're mean. No. Not bored. And I think it's likely you won't be doing any car-washing any time soon."

"Good." She pushed my head back down to her tit, guiding me to her nipple. She sighed nicely when I took it in my mouth. It was obvious her breasts were very sensitive. I had her squirming, rubbing her legs together, just sucking and nibbling on those perky little pink peaks.

It was fun, and I was sure I'd spend a lot more time playing with those fun babies, but it was time to move on.

I worked down her abs, to the little soft belly just under her cute little 'inny' of a belly-button. My hands were glued to her breasts, while I kissed and licked her, offsetting the ticklish actions with tweaks of her nipples. Poking my tongue into her belly button made her squirm and giggle, until I gave her nipples a sharp tug, making her gasp.

My lips traveled down her soft skin, exploring from side to side, massaging the hollows of her hips. I spent a few moments playing with her short curly browns, a small triangle of teasing possibility, just above her small slit. I let my tongue brush over her clit for just a moment, unable to resist, before continuing my journey.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,378 Followers