Football, Four Men, & Four Quarters

Story Info
Four women use sex to win out over football.
9.5k words
3.82
39.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women have every right in the world to get fed up with their men's fascination with football. Most women, however, do little about this. They continue to feel left out and they suffer through the football season year after year. Here, however, is the story of four women who did something about it using their sexuality. And, almost incredibly, they did it while holding on to high moral standards.

*

The BBQ was over and four women sat out on the patio having been abandoned by their husbands. The husbands were inside enthusiastically watching a preseason football game being played by their favorite teams. It would be a great season, they all agreed, and they did not intend to miss a single Sunday game on the TV.

The women outside were also in agreement, but the agreement was on quite a different point. They were in agreement that it was going to be a long season during which their husbands would be glued to the TV screen and they would be abandoned. This week it was at one of their houses and for the next game they would be at another one of their houses, and on it would go.

All four couples were otherwise very compatible. All in their late twenties, they had a great deal in common with up and coming careers and without the burdens of children or aging parents. The women really did look great and everyone would agree that the men were handsome as well. They had one more interesting thing in common, and this was each couple had their first names starting with the same letter. There was Aileen and Alex, Debbie and Dave, Jennifer and Josh, and Sylvia and Sam. They lived not far apart in a better suburban area than most, and they had good jobs.

"You know, I think that we ought to do something about this problem," Jennifer said. "I am tired of putting up with it."

"But what can we do about it?" replied Sylvia. "We are powerless to change this around."

"Isn't there something more powerful than football?" Debbie asked. "We certainly ought to be able to think of something."

"I can think of something," Aileen piped up. And then she waited to see how the other women would respond. At first, there was no response from anyone, and then finally they all asked Aileen what she was she had in mind. Her response was a single word, "Sex."

As might be guessed, the other women quickly asked what she had in mind. She in turn, didn't know exactly what she had in mind. However, as their discussion picked up energy, she pointed out what all the women knew, namely, that their husbands' sex drives were all very strong. They, as wives, were the source of sexual satisfaction for their husbands. So, why couldn't they use this power and make the game days a lot more interesting for them while getting their husbands to focus upon them at least in part rather than just on the tube?

No doubt about it, there was a lot of truth in Aileen's argument. As discussion of the matter unfolded, it was evident that all of them were quite willing to use their sexuality to achieve the goal at hand with touching of the other husbands and maybe even some kissing and fondling. However, their values were such that none of them wanted to actually have sex with anyone other than their husbands nor for their husbands to have sex with anyone other than themselves. With complete agreement on this point, the conversation continued.

Noting that there were four husbands and four quarters to a game, Sylvia asked, "Look, why don't we pull into the bedroom one of our husbands during each quarter of the game and together give him a sexual time that is so good that he will naturally think about us rather than just the game? Each quarter takes about 30 minutes to play, and so we would have plenty of time. When we got done with each of these guys, the thing that they will remember most about the day was us, not some touchdown play."

All agreed that this was a good idea, but how could they make it happen? Finally, Aileen came up with a key idea. "Why don't we plan some sexual play with them which capitalizes on the fact that there will be four of us women in the room with only one man. I'll bet that we can do some things in this situation which we can't do alone that would drive our men wild."

Debbie agreed. "Dave has said on a number of occasions how much he wished that someone would watch us having sex. Actually, I have wondered if it might not be exciting as well. I could haul him into the bedroom, we could strip him naked together, and I could have sex with him in front of the three of you. Not only would it make one of his dreams come true, but I suspect that all of you would enjoy it as well."

They all agreed that they would enjoy it, and Jennifer then said, "Actually, one of Josh's fantasies has been that he would be raped by several beautiful women. So, if you were all willing, we could all tie him down on his back, oil him up, and all go after him until he shoots out all he has got. That ought to give him a buzz!"

Again, there was general agreement that they wouldn't at all mind doing that to Josh. Actually, Josh really did appear to be a stud, and the situation that Jennifer described started to get the juices of all of them going with dampness between the legs apparent to every one of them. At last, they would get a really good look at (and feel of) his cock.

Then Aileen admitted that Alex had several times expressed to her a wish to have his rump assaulted by beautiful women, first by bare hands, then a paddle, and finally by a belt. Followed, of course, by a rape. "And he has always stressed that he wants these actions to be vigorous," she said. She then admitted to them that they had a femdom relationship, and that she had spanked him on a number of occasions with real enjoyment by both Alex and herself.

At last it was Sylvia's turn to share about Sam's fantasies. Sylvia was hesitant to do it, and looked down at the patio floor as she began to talk in a somewhat halting fashion not at all characteristic of her. Actually, she was embarrassed. "I'm not sure what Sam would like the most in a situation where there are several women because he has never expressed such a fantasy to me. However, I can tell you what I would like to do to him in such a situation. I would like for us to take turns removing his clothes one piece at a time, with kisses and fondling. Then once naked, I would like for him to be tied to the bed and all his pubic hair to be shaved off. The reason for this is because he has such a big bush down there that I have never been able to have good oral sex with him because of all the hair. I do not really think he would object to this too much, but I have not had the courage to tie him down and do the job myself. If we all did it together, I would actually appreciate it."

Everyone agreed that this plan would be put into effect at the next game which was two weeks away. That would be the opening game of the regular season. Each agreed that they would warn their husband that he would be called away from the TV for a quarter of the game and that the "girls" had something special planned for him in the bedroom that he would like. Each of the women would also be responsible to bring any props they needed for the session with their man. All were truly excited about getting this plan in place, and truth be known, there were some sleepless nights as the women fantasized about how the next session might go.

Two weeks later

The two weeks passed and the four couples again assembled at the rather grand house of Aileen and Alex. The BBQ came first and then the game. As usual, the women brought the goodies for the BBQ, but each of the also brought a small bag of mysterious items. The men came with their great enthusiasm for the football game, but each of them also had a question in his mind about what would happen that afternoon based upon conversations their wives had had with them. Each of them had heard something about getting called out for part of the game to be with the women, but none of them really understood what this might entail. Actually, the women did not entirely understand it either.

After the BBQ the men adjourned to the living room for the pregame show on the big TV, and the women all went to the master bedroom suite. The suite was a big one with a king sized bed and with a sitting space as well. Aileen had put a nice single roll away bed in the sitting space around which the women could easily gather while ministering to one of their men on the bed. There was also two walk in closets in the suite, and a bathroom having a double shower, a Jacuzzi tub big enough for two people, two toilets and two sinks.

Note should be made that each of the women was dressed in a summer outfit of an open top and a short skirt or a light summer dress. All outfits were just a little provocative, but not too obvious. None of them wore pants or shorts that day. What none of them knew was the fact that each of them had elected not to wear anything under their skirts or dresses. Nothing at all.

The women set down to discuss the strategy for the afternoon. One at a time, the wife of each man would go and get him from the TV room and bring him to the bedroom. They would then proceed with him as per plan. All the plans were reviewed and agreed upon by everyone. Each man would be in the bedroom for approximately one quarter of the game.

Just one question remained. How would they decide who would go first? They discussed various answers to this question, but eventually they decided that it might be best to do Josh first simply because the procedure planned for him seemed to be the least complicated of all—a rape, pure and simple. Although Jennifer was a bit reluctant to be the first to go out and call for her man, she was willing to do it.

First quarter

Immediately after the kickoff, Jennifer appeared in the living room and loudly enough for all the men to hear, she called out, "Josh, come with me!" While Josh protested and wanted to watch the game, by the firmness of her voice and gesture, he knew that he had no choice, and he slowly got up and followed Jennifer to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Jennifer firmly shut the door. Josh could see that all four women were there and that they were fully clothed, so this couldn't be too bad and maybe it would not take too long so he could get back to the game. Jennifer said to Josh, "It is time for you and for all the guys to realize that we women are more important than your dumb football game. We can give you a lot more satisfaction than any game, and we are going to do it now."

Jennifer then pointed toward a chair, and said, "Sit down!" Josh slowly complied knowing that he was outnumbered and that there was little use in attempting to protest that he was missing part of the game.

"The first thing that we are going to do is to strip you naked. I will start by removing your shoes and socks." Jennifer did just that, and then she said, "Stand up." Josh complied. By prearrangement, Aileen came over, looked Josh in the eyes, and kissed him fully on the lips. He was surprised, too surprised to kiss back. Then Aileen slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Finally, she put her hand on his cock through his pants and massaged it slowly for a full 20 seconds. Then she returned to her seat.

Debbie then arose, came over and looked him in the eye but did not kiss him. Instead, she fondled him thoroughly in the groin, to the point that he groaned. Then she took off his undershirt, pulling it over his head. The she returned to her seat.

Sylvia stood up and came over, walking around Josh twice, stroking his cock each time she went around. She then quickly unbuttoned his trousers and let them drop to the floor. Josh was impacted by such a bold move, but before he could complain, Sylvia grabbed his cock through his shorts and held on firmly for half a minute. By the time she was done, he had a prominent tent in front of his shorts which was amply evident to everyone. Then she had him step out of his trousers, and she returned to her seat.

It was up to his wife to do the final honors. Jennifer came up and gave him a long and truly impassioned kiss. Then she gently dropped his drawers and had him step out of them. With a voice of triumph, she the proceeded to parade him around in front of the other women, indicating how proud she was of his cock and how it was now theirs to ravage.

Jennifer took him over to the single bed and told him to lie down on his back. He thought of refusing this command, but with all the women standing around that would be useless. As might be guessed, Josh was not thinking about the football game just then. Actually, he was quite impacted by this change of events and he was also nervous about what was to happen next. In addition to having lost his clothing in very few minutes, he was especially impacted by the aggressive grabbing of his cock. He knew that such actions might very well mean that what was to follow might be aggressive and perhaps painful and that the worst might lie ahead.

Immediately, ropes were brought out and the four women tied him securely to the bed. With his legs widely spread, he could not move an inch in any direction.

"All right," said Jennifer. "Let's go for it."

"Let's go for what?" said Josh with an obvious quiver in his voice. "I don't think I agreed to this."

"You didn't have to agree to it, honey, because I agreed to it," replied Jennifer. "You are about to be vigorously raped by a series of beautiful women. Do you see anything wrong with that?"

Josh didn't actually see anything wrong with that but he didn't respond either as he was truly worried as to what would happen next. The most important part of his body was hard as a rock and pointing directly up to the ceiling, and he knew that he was in the most vulnerable position in which he had ever been in his entire life.

"Not hearing any objection, let's get on with it," declared Jennifer. "Debbie, I want you to get between his legs and give his balls continuing stimulation. Do not stop at all until well after Josh ejaculates. Sylvia and Aileen, get on each side of him, oil him up and oil your hands up, and let's see what those four hands can do. I will stay at his head and work with that."

Everyone got in position, and the stimulation began. So absolutely exciting was this situation for Josh that it was clear that he would ejaculate within seconds if they did not slow down. Aileen and Sylvia sensed this and stopped after a dozen strokes while Debbie continued to stimulate his balls without a pause. Jennifer held his head tightly and was nibbling at an ear.

After he had settled down a little, Aileen and Sylvia did another dozen strokes on his cock and then paused again in order to prevent an ejaculation. Josh became increasingly excited and the next time they could only get in eight strokes without sending him over. When Josh expressed frustration that he had not been allowed to come, Jennifer calmly said, "This is all part of the rape, dear. They will not send you over until I tell them that they can. And that is not going to be for a while." Josh was none too pleased, but as he could do nothing the women were pleased in a devilish sort of way.

A few strokes were followed by a pause a half dozen more times, and each time Josh was denied the pleasure of an ejaculation. He was getting more and more agitated, especially with the continuing stimulation of his balls, but there was no relief in sight. Finally, Jennifer said, "Rape him, girls," and they went to work on him vigorously.

In less than 10 seconds, he experienced the most powerful ejaculation of his life. The first squirt went high in the air and came down just under his chin. At that moment, Jennifer bit him sharply on the right earlobe. As his body convulsed, the sudden pain brought on an even more violent second shot than the first, and as he yelled with the pain, some of his baby batter landed in his own mouth! The third squirt was less powerful than the second, but it still fell well up on his chest. There were a total of seven jets of semen which emerged from his cock, and he cried out through them all. Jennifer had forgotten to tell the girls that he would cry out during the ejaculation, and he certainly did and to the point that the men in the other room heard it. They looked at each other with questions on their faces, but then went back to the game.

After the ejaculation was complete, everyone around Josh waited a full minute until he calmed down and his breathing got back to normal. Then they untied him and cleaned him up. He stood up and Jennifer said, "Before you can put your clothes on, your rapists will mark your body." She had him turn around.

Aileen immediately stepped forward. She bit him in the middle of his right butt cheek, leaving a definite hickie on it. He winced but did not move. Next it was Debbie who bit him on the same cheek, but a couple of inches above Aileen's bite. She bit harder. Finally, Sylvia bit him a couple of inches below Aileen's bite and she bit harder yet. Quite a sight, those three bites in a row, with the other cheek left entirely unmarked.

The session complete, they watched him dress himself except for his briefs which Jennifer put in her purse. She pointed out to him that by the end of the afternoon, none of the men would have shorts on them. Actually, of course, no one would have anything on in the groin area.

Josh got up to go back to the living room, but before he left, he said, "I want to thank you all for one of the most enjoyable times of my life." Then he kissed each one of them in turn, fondled his wife, and left the room.

After he left, the women cleaned up the bed and put the things away, talking about how things had gone. They were all very pleased about what had happened, and they would not have done anything differently. All that was left was to decide who would go next, an important decision as the second quarter was just beginning.

Second quarter

Josh went out and sat down with the other guys just as the second quarter was beginning. The guys looked at him questioningly. Finally, Dave said to him, "Was that you who yelled in there?" Josh said that it was, but he offered no explanation for the yell or any description of what had happened to him. Dave then asked if there was something wrong with Josh's ear, but he did not have to respond as just then Debbie appeared.

"Dave, your presence in the bedroom is required," Debbie said in a very firm tone. However, Dave did not get up. It was not as though he did not want to go with his wife, but, well, he was uncertain as to what would happen to him if he did go. A more pressing question soon arose, however, and this was what might happen to him if he did not go, for she spoke to him again more firmly yet as she reached over in front of Sam, grabbed Dave's arm, and jerked on it. He went with her, and on the way to the bedroom she spoke quietly to him so that no one else could hear and assured him that everything would be OK.

At this point, two things could for certain be said about Dave. First, he was not thinking about the football game. Second, he wasn't really assured by Debbie's comment. Josh hadn't yelled for nothing—what was that all about?

In the bedroom, Dave found the other three women seated and fully clothed although, of course, in their rather sexy outfits. They greeted him warmly and waved him towards a seat while Debbie firmly closed the door. Then Debbie took charge.

"Dave, we women have concluded that it is high time for all you guys to realize that we are more important to you than that stupid game. We can give you a lot more satisfaction than that game, and we are going to do it now. First, however, you need to lose all your clothes." With that, Debbie took off his shoes and socks, and then she rose herself to give him a prolonged and passionate kiss. Then, with a smile, she stepped back.