Football Saturdays Ch. 02

Story Info
The cheerleaders put on a pre-game show.
5.4k words
4.13
73.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story depicts incestuous sex, mostly among willing participants but to increase the drama effect, it later depicts molestation and rape which is severely dealt with in this story and is depicted in a negative light. This author does not condone or encourage molestation or rape or any type of forced sex with family members or anyone. This story is fantasy only and will never be acted out. In most countries, the act of incest is immoral and wrong, if not illegal. Being an incest victim myself, I know that incest and child molestation causes permanent damage to the victim. I use these stories as my own therapy because I am too poor to seek counseling. I have never or will I ever submit my or any child to incest (willing or not, no matter the age). I certainly have never molested or raped anyone nor will I ever. Fantasy is a great thing but it always turns out bad when acting it out. It is best to remain a fantasy. If you must act out this fantasy, ask your adult wife or lover to pretend to be the person you want to have incest with. This is a safe alternative. And, if you want to put on these parties for real, ask your partners to participate in a wife-swapping or swingers party. Always use safe words and respect your partner's wishes.

All characters depicted in this story do not represent real persons, living or otherwise.

Chapter Two: The Pre-Game Show

The fathers were gathered around on Betsy's father's circular couch, drinking beer and talking when Betsy appeared in her red and white cheerleader outfit. Betsy resembled the actress that played Claire Bennett on the old TV show "Heroes" but her tits were bigger. She had problems fitting her chest into this tight uniform. She knew that the boys would love her cleavage but it was so tight, it was very uncomfortable and she couldn't wait until she could strip out of the uniform and show the men her body. It excited her when she thought of all seven men looking at her naked body. No man other than her father had ever seen her naked before and she really appreciated her dad for the chance to show these men what a dirty little whore she could be. She wanted to stick her fingers into her pussy now, as she strutted into the room full of men but that was not allowed the pre-game show actually started on TV.

Betsy stepped into the room and the room got quiet. Many of the men were looking at her with lust in their eyes. Her dad was looking at her with love and pride.

"My name is Betsy, I'm Henry's daughter. I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad. I'm 18 years old and I am a senior at Southwest High School. I lost my virginity on my 18th birthday to my wonderful Daddy. No other man has ever seen me naked or touched me. I'm so looking forward to today's party because I'm so very horny and want you guys to fuck the shit out of my pussy, ass and mouth. As Daddy with tell you, I give great head. I deep-throat and swallow my dad's sperm. I love the taste of my dad's cum and am dying to see what other men's sperm tastes like. There is really nothing I won't try but please don't hurt me. My safe word for today is 'eraser'."

"Now, I'd like each of the girl's to come out and introduce themselves." Betsy finished with an innocent smile on her pretty face.

Carmen stepped out, turned so that her face was facing away from the men, then pulled her skirt up and spread her legs and stayed in that pose long enough that a few of the men took their cocks out and began jacking off.

She turned around and smiled shyly.

"I'm Carmen and I'm a whore and I love it. I was raised to be a good girl but Uncle Pete made me into a bad girl and taught me how to be a dirty little whore at age 15 when he took my virginity. I'm 19 years old now and we've been together for 5 years and I feel like he more of a husband to me than my uncle." She looked at her uncle and smiled sweetly at him as he stroked his cock. "I want to have a baby. This is why I'm doing this. If I get pregnant without being married and don't even know who the father is, it will be a direct insult to my people. Insulting them and acting like a whore excites me and I truly want a baby to love. So, if you want to fuck me, you are not allowed to wear a condom and you must cum in my pussy. Once you've cum in my pussy once, then you can cum in my mouth and ass. But, I want the sperm of seven different filling my pussy tonight so that none of us will know who the father is and I never want to know because it will be my baby to raise, not yours. If you agree to this, you can fuck me all you want today. My safe word is 'Muslim'."

By the way Carmen looked to the floor or kept her eyes on Pete and the way she spoke with a soft voice, you could tell that she was a shy girl and Betsy wondered how quickly Carmen would call out her safe word out of fear.

Paula strutted out to the family room, holding her chest high, trying to show her tits.

"Hi, I'm Paula, Betsy's best friend. I'm 18, a senior at SouthWest High and I love sex. While my dad is here today, it was Betsy's dad, Henry, who actually took my virginity. Thank you, my dear Henry for all the great sex since then. My dad is here today so I have promised him the first fuck so that he can see that my pussy is still tight. After he fucks me, he is going to watch me practice the skills that I've learned from Henry on the rest of you. All guys except my dad and Henry must wear condoms except when I give you a blowjob but if you cum in my mouth, I will say my safe word and have your ass kicked out of the house. I like to please Henry with my mouth and tongue and he has told me that I do things with my tongue that most women won't do. But, I don't even let Henry cum in my mouth and I'm in love with him! I usually work him over slowly then when he is about to shoot, Betsy will eat his cum. When she isn't around, he will pull out and cum on my face or my tits. So, I can get to that point then you can shove your cock into Betsy's mouth or you can cum on my face or tits."

"I'll gladly let all of you shoot your cum into my mouth. I love Daddy's sperm! I can't wait to taste all of you gorgeous men!!" Betsy shouted with glee.

"Yeah, Betsy is the cum whore here. I just like to make a cock spurt and let someone else eat the guy's cum. Anyway, speaking of babies... " Then, she looked at Carmen on the other side of Betsy. "I want to have Henry's baby someday..."

Betsy whipped around, anger on her face. "What the fuck?"

Her best friend smirked at Betsy. "I guess it is a race to see who he impregnates first. But, we need to get off the pill first, both of us. Don't worry, guys, we are both on birth control so we won't get pregnant today. But, I intend to have Henry's baby before his bitch daughter can!"

Jealousy flowed between the two girls.

Betsy looked at her father with hurt and anger. "Did you promise to make her pregnant, Daddy?"

His stuttered and stammered which made her mad even more.

"You did, didn't you?" Then she looked at Paula and caught her best friend sticking her tongue out at her. "I've begged you for months for a baby and you told me I had to wait until after college and get pregnant by another man!"

"That's because he wants me to have his child, Betsy!!" Paula said in a snotty tone and stuck her tongue out at her again.

"Girls!!! Stop fighting! This is supposed to be fun today. No jealousy allowed!! No anger allowed!!! I didn't promise either one of you a baby!" Henry stammered.

Paula turned her back to him, lifted up her skirt and farted in his direction. Then, she wiggled her bare ass for the other men and could hear their fists speed up on their cocks. She thought that her gas might turn the men off but she had practiced and ate enough beans to make it happen so she wasn't wasting the moment by not farting at Henry.

"You bitch!!!!" Betsy screamed and pushed Carmen out of her way to get at Paula. The girls began wrestling and slapping one another across the face. Suddenly, each girl ripped the other's uniform from their bodies, exposing their naked, young, pert bodies for the men and the other girls.

As quickly as the fight began, it ended. Both girls turned toward Henry and smiled.

"Gotcha, Daddy!" Betsy shouted with a wide smile on her face. Paula was holding Betsy and smiling at her lover too. It had been an act and the girls had planned this all along.

Suddenly, music blasted across the family room and the other two girls also ripped their uniforms from their bodies, exposing themselves to the men. The uniforms had been purposely made by Betsy to be easy to rip off their bodies.

Betsy and Paula were on their feet now and dancing with the other girls in a seductive manner. Each girl had a different colored ribbon in her hair and it was all that she was wearing.

"Do you like what you see, boys?" Betsy shouted over the music with a seductive smile.

Unless a man was gay, he would have been crazy if he hadn't liked four good-looking naked teenaged girls dancing in front of him.

Paula giggled and her tits shook. "My safe word is gas!" Then, she stepped back into the line and began dancing with her friends.

&&& Need to add Brooke's introduction as Brooke is standing on the other side of Paula. Brooke is there to find a boyfriend.

&&& Left to right: Brooke, Paula, Betsy, Carmen

On the far left, Brooke gazed out at the men with a pouty look on her face.

Brooke had a larger body and was taller than the rest of the girls, as her height was almost 6 foot. She was not fat at all but a boy at school would have been intimidated by her size and she was a strong girl who could do much damage but what most people didn't know was that she could never hurt anyone as she was an insecure but sweet girl.

She had deep blue eyes which would put a man in a trance. She had long Auburn hair that was tied in a single ponytail which was draped to her left side.

She wore a yellow ribbon on top of her hair, had red lipstick on and wearing notice else, except for her dancing shoes for she was a dancer and not a cheerleader like Betsy and Paula were.

Brooke's face wasn't as pretty as the other girls but Henry didn't see any man turning away this young girl. He liked to look at her just as much as the other girls. She seemed mysterious and vulnerable to him and made him feel protective of her.

She had medium sized tits for her body size but compared to Betsy's tits which were larger than a petite girl's usually are, Brooke's tits were gigantic. Henry liked Brooke's nipples the most. They were large and hard as a rock while the girl danced in the cool room. He wasn't sure if it was because of the coolness of the room or whether she was so turned on that her nipples remained hard. He wanted to suck on each one and he imagined that when he did so, they squirted peach juice into his mouth.

Peach. That is what I will call her when I fuck her.

Brooke felt Henry's gaze on her body and loved it. She secretly thought that Betsy's dad was the sexiest man there and she wanted to have his baby too but would never tell Betsy or Paula. She knew that she wasn't in their league and could never steal their man from them.

Henry roamed over Brooke's body with his eyes. She had a flat stomach and he thought her bellybutton was cute. Next, he scrolled down to her pussy and was pleasantly surprised at the long, auburn patch of pubic hair. He loved a woman with pubic hair but these days, men seemed to prefer a shaven pussy and because of that, Betsy and Paula seemed to think that they needed to shave their pussies for him. He kept trying to tell them that he'd eat their pussies even if they were covered with mud.

He could see Brooke's pussy lips and they seemed to march the seductive put on her mouth. Then, he say the moisture ooze onto the girl's pubic hair and realized that the sexy girl was horny.

Then, as if rehearsed, all four girls put their hands over their pussies and began to finger-fuck themselves to the beat of the music at the same time.

**

Paula stared at Henry as she danced, the same sultry look on her face that she had given him many times before, during and after they had fucked. She loved this man and she desperately wanted him to know how deeply. If not for Betsy talking her into this, she would never have agreed to fuck all of these men and she certainly would have never agreed to giving her man to any of these other skanks, except for Betsy, of course. Inside, she was insanely jealous but she must never show him or Betsy that her jealousy wasn't an act but was true.

Pete liked the white girl with the brown hair the best. The one named Paula.

I will fuck you first, pretty little one. I will fuck you with my cock then I will let you lick it until I need to cum then I will shoot it all over your beautiful tits, my dear. If only my niece looked and acted like you, I'd be in Heaven. You have much attitude, girlie. I like your kind the best. I've tried so hard to turn my niece into a sassy whore but she is sassy only when she is about to fuck me and wants to tease me. Other times, she is very shy and I'm so sick of her after five long years of banging the little bitch. If not for the fact that I would be murdered, I'd return her to her parents.

Paula gave Pete a small smile just before she bent over for him to see her pussy and ass. She began waving her ass in his face and he almost had an orgasm in his pants.

The girl was a little taller than the blonde and her tits were smaller but her ass put any of the girls to shame and she seemed to know it.

Before Pete could touch her ass, the girl switched positions and waved her index finger at him.

"Bad boy. No touch until later then you can fuck me."

Pete allowed his eyes to roam her perfect body. Her tits had small nipples unlike some of the other girls, which turned him on more. Both she and the blonde had shaved pussies which really turned him on. He hated a hairy pussy and tried to get his niece to shave but she would just trim it for him. He liked to act like a whore but sometimes, she was just the plain shy part-black Muslim girl she had always been.

He just knew that this Paula bitch was exciting. He couldn't wait to sink his cock into him and listen to her sass him while he fucked each one of her fuck-holes.

She had a shaved pussy which led to long, shaved sultry legs. She was barefoot which excited him more. There was nothing more sexy than a barefooted girl. He wanted to suck on her toes while she had her head buried in his crotch and while some other man fucked her ass. Yes, this girl would be fun, indeed.

Paula winked at him but if she knew just how perverted this man was, she would run from him.

**

Betsy only had eyes for Daddy. She danced for her father, feeling the other men's eyes on her and watching their hands move on their cocks from the sides of her eyes but she belonged to Daddy and it was for Daddy's enjoyment only that she was about to fuck the other six men. Sure, the thought of pleasing so many men turned her on and she had a pretty good idea that having that many cocks was better than her fantasy but she would never love any of these men. Only Daddy.

The pretty, petite blonde began shaking her ass in front of her father and smiled seductively at him.

Brett wished that she'd smile that way at him. His daughter, Brooke, was sexier than he deserved and she had learned a lot in such a short time but Brooke would never look at him the way that the blonde was looking at Henry. He didn't think any female ever would look at him that way again. He knew that he was too fat, old and ugly. The only reason turned to him to teach her sex was because she had no one else and she desperately wanted to learn how to please a boy because she ached to have a boyfriend, not a father who would kill to be his own daughter's boyfriend. No, Brooke was destined to leave him soon and get a real boyfriend and she would probably hate him in a few years, twist everything in her mind and accuse him of molesting her. He told her many times that having sex with him was not right but she kept insisting and then when she cried for over an hour, he finally gave in. The sweet smile that she gave him when she stopped crying almost made the anguish of the fact that she will soon hate him worth the pain. He will always remember that sweet smile then seeing her pull her shirt over her head and her huge tits bouncing out at him. She hugged him, putting those tits into his face and told him that she loved him and that's when he lost all decency and attacked her tits with his mouth, making his daughter moan softly.

Brett watched the blonde but ached for his own daughter. He continued to jack off as the girl got in front of him and looked down at him with a sexy smile.

"I'll suck you first, handsome!" Brett looked at the other men to see who she was talking to when he realized that her amazing blue eyes were focused on him. He was so shocked, he put a finger to his chest and asked "Are you talking to me?"

Betsy laughed. "Of course I am, silly!! While my dad's dick is longer, you've clearly got the thickest dick here and I want to wrap my lips around it and suck you until my lips hurt! Gosh, I love how thick your dick is, Mister! Do you shoot a lot of sperm when you cum?" Then, before he could reply, she shook her head. "It doesn't matter! I think your dick alone will be absolutely delicious. If you shoot any amount of semen at all into my mouth, it would make me very happy. I'll tell my dad that you get the first blowjob in the second half. When the half starts, come over to me and I will get on ,y knees for you, OK?"

He nodded his head nervously then the blonde bombshell moved onto dance in front of another man.

**

Ben couldn't wait to fuck his own daughter. He watched Paula closely as she danced, naked. He had wanted her since the first time he had walked in on her accidently changing one day when she was about 16 and he had gotten a good look at her naked body. Of course, that had been before she had lost her virginity to his best friend, Henry, and before she began shaving her pussy.

Paula seemed to be avoiding him as she danced which concerned him because she had told him she was excited about having sex with him at the party. Had she changed her mind? She seemed turned on by the other men and she kept giving Henry looks of passion and hateful looks toward Betsy when the girl wasn't looking. He had the impression that their little show wasn't all make-believe at the beginning and that Paula really was jealous of Betsy.

Ben knew that she was telling the truth about wanting to have Henry's baby. She had come to her father for advice about how to convince Henry.

Paula had always lit up when Henry walked in the door. That's why when she had come to him and said that she wanted to learn about sex like Betsy was, he knew to direct her in Henry and Betsy's direction.

A few night's later, he heard laughter coming from Paula's bedroom and cracked the door open enough to see Paula giggling. Both girls were naked except for their socks. Paula had her legs in the air, Betsy was holding Paula's inner thighs and before he knew what was happening, his daughter's best friend began to eat his daughter's pussy. The laughter died down and Paula began to moan softly as she ran her fingers through Betsy's long, silky blonde hair. That was when he knew that it would only be a matter of time before Henry had popped his daughter's cherry. He decided to talk with Henry the next morning to tell his best friend that he approved.

As he thought of the two girls having sex before his eyes, his gaze fell onto the black girl. His tongue would have flopped out of his mouth like an idiot if he hadn't had it closed at the time.

My God, she is so very exotic looking! And, the way she keeps her eyes on the floor, knowing that we are jacking off over her is so very sexy. Like she is a nice girl forced to do this for men. But, when she does look up, you can see the fire in her black eyes. She is very turned on! And, her pubic hair is soaked!! I can actually see fluid running down this sweet creature's thighs!!!

12