Football Star

Story Info
High school football star gets kidnapped.
9.4k words
4.56
158.3k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Chapter 1

It had been probably a week now, I really couldn't tell blindfolded as I was most the time. She had kept me tied up the whole time and moved me from place to place in what I think is a house. Hands bound behind me and my ankles tied only allowing me small steps to move where she pulled me by a leash around my neck. I was completely naked and had been since I woke up the first day.

She called herself Debbie or Deb for short and called me boy even when I told her my name. She had taken pretty good care of me, feeding me and taking me to the bathroom when I needed but I still didn't know why she kept me prisoner other then for the sole purpose of 'milking' me is what she called it and fuck she was doing a hell of a job.

It all started like I said a week ago when I was walking home from football practice. It was dark and I was alone and walked home this way many times before so that's how she probably knew where I was going to be. I had just turned 18 and was graduation this spring and in the best shape of my life from all the sports I played. Anyway I was minding my own business walking home and something hit me in the neck and felt like a horsefly had bitten me. Things started to get blurry and I got really dizzy and last thing I remember I was falling.

I woke up naked and bound lying on a soft mattress with a pillow and my arms tied over my head and my legs as well down straight. The blindfold was tight and I couldn't see anything but black. I called out and pulled at my restraints but it was no use the person had me tied really well. They must have heard me call out because a few minutes later I heard what sounded like high heels on a wood floor enter the room.

"Oh you're awake, good...time for our first session then boy," said a soft female voice that shocked me.

I was not expecting a female at all and not expecting what happened next either. I tried to talk to her and find out what she wanted and to convince her to let me go but it was no use she just kept telling me she needed me for my milk. I shortly found out what she meant.

"Such a strong young body you have, perfectly formed chest and stomach, handsome face and muscular arms and legs from all that football you love so much." I heard her say as she walked next to the bed.

"And then there's the best part, such a wonderful cock and it isn't even hard yet," she said.

She then grabbed my flaccid penis and I freaked out pulling at my bonds and telling her to stop. She just laughed and told me not to worry I was going to enjoy being milked. I struggled and struggled and tried to control my penis from becoming erect but I couldn't stop. My young body was too new at sexual experiences and it felt so good what she was doing to me. She was using her palm on the underside of my penis as it pointed up on my stomach rubbing it softly up and down my growing shaft.

"That's a boy, oh yes it's growing and growing getting much bigger," she said.

When it was fully erect she stopped rubbing it and I heard a drawer open and her rummage through it.

"Now let's see how big you are shall we?" she said.

I felt a cold ruler touch my penis where it connects with my body and she pulled my cock vertical and I heard her hum with curiosity.

"Not bad, not bad at all, a full seven and one half inches and a wide shaft to match. We're going to get along just swimmingly you and me," she said.

She was taking to my cock because she grabbed it around the middle and shook it as she said the last part. I heard her put the ruler away and then she grabbed my shaft again and pointed it back up straight and I felt a warm liquid being poured over it and it ran down over my head and shaft to my balls. She worked the oil in with both of her hands in a circular motion and massaged my balls as well. Shit it felt incredible and I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop from cumming if she kept it up.

"Now boy we will get along just great if you remember to tell me when you're about to cum. If you don't and I miss some of your milk I will be very displeased and won't be as nice as I could be. Do we understand each other?" she asked.

"Why are you doing this to me, leave me along, let me go!" I screamed again.

"Do we understand each other?" she yelled over me and I felt her hand grab one of my balls and squeeze it hard.

It hurt like a bitch and I finally told her I understood. She let go of my nut and started working my cock again up and down the shaft with her hands and the pain in my nut soon went away replaced by sweet bliss as both my nuts rose up tight to my shaft.

"That's it the first one will be quick I'm sure, just let it come boy," she said as she must have noticed my legs tighten and my balls rise.

"Shit lady I'm going to cum any second now!" I screamed at her moaning as well.

She moved my cock back almost horizontal and I felt a cold cylinder go around my head just as my first blast left my cock. It had been a week since me and my girlfriend had done it in my dad's car so I'm sure it was quite a load and from what the woman was saying it was.

"Oh yesssss, that's it boy give my all your milk, every last drop. So much cum, look at your pretty cock shoot all that jizz," she said as she stroked and stroked my ejaculating member until I bucked and squirmed under her hand and emptied my balls for her.

"All done? Very nice boy now you rest and I'll take care of this," she said.

I heard her leave the room and I tried to catch my breath. My orgasm was intense, she really knew what she was doing and I just laid there spent as my cock slowly returned to its flaccid shape.

A few minutes later I heard her return to the room.

"You did very well for your first session boy, actually more than I expected. You obviously have either been tossing off on your own or you have a girlfriend. Either way you're young body is producing exactly what I need in copious amounts."

I remained silent and knew talking with her was impossible. She must have carried some thing in to the room because I heard her set it down next to the bed and then she sat next to me.

"I've brought you some food and drink, you need to keep up your strength and fluids so don't fight me on this and just be a good boy and eat. I was starving from football practice and it had been who knows how long since she knocked me out. I didn't argue with her and just ate and drank everything she offered.

"Good boy, now shall we see if you are ready for number two," she said after I finished eating.

I was shocked, it had only been maybe 20 minutes and she wanted me to cum again already. I knew I was capable, my girl and I have done it three times in one night but only once.

"Were going to try something different this time boy, so just relax I promise not to hurt you."

I felt the ropes on my legs go loose and she pulled my legs apart and then retied them spread eagle and placed a pillow under my lower back so my ass was off the bed. She didn't touch my cock but ran her fingers over my nuts and down in the crack of my ass. She felt around my hole and started pressing on it with her finger. Then I felt the familiar sensation of the hot oil and she lubed up my bum and started slowly penetrating my ass with one of her fingers.

"What the fuck!" I screamed, "I'm not a faggot for fuck sakes."

I know boy, just relax you are going to find this most pleasurable I promise," she said.

I fought my restraints and wiggled away from her finger and she grabbed my balls again and I stopped instantly as she squeezed them.

"Do you need to be reminded already boy?" was all she said.

"NO....please I'll behave," I breathed out in pain.

"Good now just relax."

She reinserted her finger and she only went in an inch or two and I felt her probing around inside my ass up where my balls were against my body and suddenly I felt like I needed to urinate, followed by a wave of pleasure flooding my loins as she touched something inside of me. I moaned out loud and she did it again and it was even stronger the second time.

"That, boy, is your prostate, and is what I'm truly going to milk," she said and touched it again harder this time and I arched my back and felt incredible sensations rush through my balls, cock and up my body.

"Fuck, that is so good," I said.

"Yes I told you it would be and you should see what I see and you'll know why I call it milking. You see I'm forcing your cum out of you cock with just my one finger. Right now your cock has cum oozing out of the head and more comes each time I press on this," she said massaging my prostate once again.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!" I screamed.

"Yes......Boy that's it, globs of cum oozing out."

My cock wasn't even fully hard and I felt the warm liquid drip onto my leg and stomach as she continued to milk my prostate. The rush of euphoria continued and lasted much longer then a normal orgasm and I could hardly stand the pleasure she was causing in my body. She kept milking me for a while and I just moaned and squirmed under her finger.

"Oh yes that's it, thick milky cum, very nice, but I think you are about finished now," she said after about 10 minutes.

I felt her finger leave my ass and she scrapped off my cum into the cold cylinder with one hand and with the other she played with my balls and then my half limp shaft. I felt it start to grow quickly in her grasp and she started stroking me fast and hard up and down again.

"Let's just see how much is left," she voiced, keeping a steady rhythm on my cock.

She was so damn good at hand jobs that I was ready to blow quickly even after my first load and milking me. I curled my toes and arched my back getting ready for my release as she pumped my cock up and down with one hand and massaged my balls with the other.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm going to cummmmm lady!" I screamed after probably five minutes.

She put the container around my cock again and I held it as long as I could and finally released my clenched muscles and let it blow. My body convulsed and jerked with the biggest convulsion first and then steadily trailing off as she stroked my cock through my orgasm. It was more intense then the last one and I figured it was because of the prostate thing she did to me.

"I'm impressed boy, very impressed you're young body is a milk machine, I knew choosing you was the right decision and by the way my name is Debbie but you can call me Deb."

"Sure whatever 'Deb'," I said ashamed of myself for cumming that hard again.

I relaxed and let my body fall into the soft mattress and she pulled the pillow out from under my ass. I was breathing hard and sweat was covering me and a chill went through me a bit. I shivered and she noticed and pulled some blankets up over my body.

"Can't have you sick, you need to stay strong and healthy boy. Rest now and later I have a surprise for you," she said and left the room again.

As she was leaving I called after her, "my name is Jake."

She paused and said, "I know boy," and walked out.

I was exhausted and tried to stay awake but trying just made me fall asleep quicker.

Chapter 2

I swear I was only asleep a few minutes when I felt Deb untying my blindfold. When it was gone I opened my eyes and it was still dark and I couldn't see a thing still.

"I told you I had a surprise for you, are you ready?" she asked me.

"I guess so... why can't I see anything?" I asked.

"Because the lights are off silly, that's the best way to watch a movie right?" she asked.

"Ya right, a movie, what movie?"

A bright screen directly over my face turned on and I squinted in the bright light. She had it supported some how in the air about 2 feet from my face and when I tried to look anywhere else the bright light from the TV made it impossible to see anything around me besides the pillow. I heard her shuffling stuff around and then the screen started playing a movie. I knew instantly what it was having seen porno's before.

"I thought some visual stimulation would do you're production some good," she said just out of the light down towards my waist.

The porno was harder then I had ever seen before. It didn't waste time with a plot or even much dialog just got right down to business and I watched as a really hot, buxom brunette started sucking on the cocks of three guys. She took turns sucking each of them, stroking and swallowing all they had. I must admit I really like porn and this one was really good. I felt my cock start to rise under the covers already and I knew Deb would soon discover it as well. I should have just closed my eyes and ignored the images but I couldn't take my eyes off of it and besides she had the sound up so I couldn't ignore the moaning and sex noises.

"I see I've picked out something you enjoy. Already nice and hard aren't you," Deb said as she felt under the covers and found my throbbing member.

Her touch was soft and gentle as she just caressed my shaft and balls. Shit it turned me on so much with her playing with me as I watched the scene on the screen progress. The hot brunette was getting her pussy slammed and trying to suck on the other two guys at the same time. Deb got more aggressive with my penis as well and pulled the sheets off of me and started her manual stroking once again. I tried to see if I could see her hand or my cock but it was just out of the light.

She must have lubed up her finger because while she was stroking me she stuck her other hand between my legs and inserted a finger. She went directly for my prostate again and a rush of pleasure flooded over me. It was crazy intense with her stroking my cock at the same time.

"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed as she did it again.

"Yes, boy you like that don't you?" she asked.

The mixture of everything she was doing to me and the hot porn I was watching was bringing me to a peak rapidly. I felt pre-cum or maybe it was cum running down my head and shaft from her stroking and probing. I felt so vulnerable and ashamed because it felt so good.

Without warning I suddenly felt warm wetness engulf the head of my cock and I recognized instantly she had put her mouth around me. My girlfriend gives me head once in a while but doesn't really like it that much, and it feels good when she does it but never lasts long enough.

Deb's technique was totally different then my girls. Normally my girl just sucks the head and strokes not taking much into her mouth. Deb just kept taking more and more of my shaft down her throat and I moaned in pure ecstasy as she swallowed all of my cock and I felt her lips and nose touch my balls and leg. She worked her tongue on my shaft when she was all the way down and I couldn't believe how good it felt. She still had her finger in my ass and this just made it that much better.

"Oh my...Oh shit... Fuck you've got to be shitting me....feels incredible," I said and then regretted it after.

She didn't respond just kept sucking and playing with me and my eyes got blurry from the pleasure and I lost focus on the porno above me. I could here her moan and swallow and I knew she was eating my cum as she pushed it out of my prostate. It then came to me that that must be what she is doing with my 'milk' as she says. Just eating it maybe, but why I didn't know. The thought soon left me as my mind went blank with pleasure taking over all my senses and I was going to cum again.

I looked up at the screen and saw that the girl was now receiving anal sex as well as in her pussy and still sucking the last guy. It was hot shit and I lost it and went past the point of no return.

"Shit I'm cumming!" I screamed hoping I had given her enough warning.

She didn't try and take my cock out of her mouth, to collect my cum, so I assumed I was okay. I just exploded in her mouth and throat and I heard her moan and slurp and her finger really pressed on my prostate and intensified my orgasm to the point of me almost blacking out it felt so good. I don't know how much I shot out but it lasted twice as long as a normal climax and my cock just kept jerking inside her warm mouth.

It finally stopped and she sucked hard as she took my cock out of her mouth. She removed her finger as well and I was gone, in la la land, totally spent, breathing harder then when I run the 50 for football.

"Very good boy, your milk is delicious and you delivered so much again very impressive. I hope you enjoyed that because I did," she said.

I just whimpered back and she pulled the sheets back over me and I felt her start tying the blindfold back on me after she turned the porn off. I thought of resisting but she must have known how exhausted I was and picked a good time to replace it. I think she said something to me then but I didn't hear it because I was falling fast asleep.

She let me sleep finally and I woke up on my own, I don't know how long after but I felt refreshed at least, but really had to pee. I thought about just letting it fly in the bed but I didn't want to really make her mad. I held it as long as I could and finally called out for her.

"Hey lady, ya Deb right, I've got to really take a leak like right now," I yelled.

I heard her a few minutes later walking towards the room.

"Good morning boy, so you need to pee huh well okay, this is how it will work," she said.

She explained the drill to me and what would happen if I tried anything. She had me tied tight so I couldn't do much any way even if I wanted. She put a collar on me and then untied the cords keeping me on the bed but my wrists and ankles were still bound. She told me to get up and swing my legs over the bed. Then she pulled on the leash and told me to follow her. She led me out the way I hear he leave every time and we walked a little ways further and she pulled me up to a toilet which I felt as I ran into it with my shins.

"Okay boy you're right in front of it so sit down and pee and do what you need to do," she said.

"Are you just going to stand and watch me then?" I asked. "Because I don't think I can if you are watching," I went on.

"Shut up and just do it already, we have a busy day ahead of us," she said.

I ended up doing as she asked, because it was getting to the point of being painful. I finished up and she pulled me back to standing and flushed the toilet behind me.

"You need a bath boy, sit back down on the toilet while I run some water and don't try anything funny," Deb said.

I felt much better and started thinking stupid like I could easily overpower a woman even with my hands and legs tied so when I heard her turn the water on I jumped up and tried to dive towards where I thought she was and knock her down. I didn't know what happened until later when I woke back up. She must have placed the leash around some kind of hook in the bathroom because when I jumped at her it caught my neck and pulled me back. I jumped so hard that when it went tight around my neck it whipped my feet out from under me and I came down head first on what I guess was the toilet knocking me out cold.

I was back in the room lying on the bed when I woke up and my head hurt like a bitch. I pulled at my restraints again and cursed under my breath for being so dumb.

"That was really stupid boy; you damn near broke my toilet with that foolish maneuver. And now have a huge knot on the back of your pretty head to show for it. You ready to eat something, I figure the bump on your head and the pain is punishment enough for your disobedience," Deb said.

I nodded, and she started feeding me eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. I at hungrily and it helped my head ache by the time I finished.

"Now I suppose you're going to want me to cum again right?" I asked sarcastically.

"In a while yes boy, that is why you are here you know," she replied.

She took away the tray of food and when I heard her come back I distinctively heard two set of steps. She had returned with someone else! I turned my head towards the noise and waited for anything.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers