Football Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers

"Hey Megan why don't you try, my hands just too big," he said.

Megan looked up shocked and said, "Well okay I guess."

She had never touched another girls boobs let alone play with them and now she was going to try and fist one. She moved back to where Jake was and watched him pull his hand out. He held Lindsey's lips open and Megan nervously placed her hand to the opened pink hole and inserted her four fingers with the thumb squeezed tight underneath. The wet warm folds wrapped around her hand and Megan started getting turned on herself. It was a strange, excited, feeling and her heart raced.

More and more of her hand disappeared inside and Megan thought she heard a moan from Lindsey. She almost had the knuckles past the tight opening and pulled back to try again. Jake's cock was ragging in his pants, watching his hot girlfriend force her whole fist into another woman was unbelievably sexy. Megan pressed in again and twisted her hand around in semi circles. Pressing hard she was able to get the widest part in.

Lindsey suppressed her moans as well as she could, and really wanted to play with her clit to help with the strain but she couldn't. She was breathing hard and felt Megan root around inside of her with her whole hand and then make a fist and press even further into her.

Once Megan made the fist her hand was stuck inside Lindsey with her pussy wrapped around her wrist tight and Megan began to push and pull inside fucking Lindsey good and hard. Jake had seen some stuff like this on the internet but never in real life and he stood in awe watching and forgot to do anything else. He felt his cock throbbing against his jeans and he knew it was oozing all over.

Megan really got into it after that and took out her frustrations on Lindsey's poor little pussy, pounding away with her full fist and arm. Lindsey couldn't help it any longer and started to scream, which brought Megan back out of her rage and she slowed down again. This is when she noticed the huge hardon in Jake's pants.

"Hey Jake I have an idea why don't you fuck Lindsey's ass really hard, she seems to like that so much I'm sure she'd love it now," Megan said.

This was what Jake wanted her to say, he wanted to be able to go all out inside of a tight ass and not worry about being gentle. Just to fuck it as hard as he could with ever inch of his cock. Hearing her suggestion he didn't hesitate and started to undress. Lindsey watched him and Megan kept fist fucking her pussy until Jake was naked. She then straitened out her hand and pulled it free. It was covered in think white strings of vaginal secretions and she walked around and rubbed it all over Jake's hard cock.

"That's all the lube you should need, I'll pull her legs up with the ropes," Megan said smiling at Jake. "Fuck her hard sweetie." And she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Don't give her any or your cum I want it all."

She knew if they really needed semen as much as they let on this would be the best way to get even with them. Jake crawled up on the bed and Megan used the pulleys hooked to the ceiling to lift and bend Lindsey's legs up giving Jake perfect access to her tight hole.

"You said you wanted my cock bitch so here it is," Jake said.

Lindsey's eyes went even wider as he bent his cock down with his hand put the head up against her tight wet hole and rammed it home in one smooth motion. There was an audible noise as his cock popped into her tight ass and she screamed in pain. Jake didn't stop and continued shoving all of his length and girth into her small body all the way to his balls.

"Oh ya Jake that's it, fuck that bitch's ass!" Megan screamed over Lindsey's painful moans.

Hot tight velvet engulfed Jake's cock and he held his length deep in her for a few seconds before pulling out. He left his engorged head in and rammed his shaft back in with an animalistic thrust. Megan watched Lindsey's face contort with pain and her hands strained against the ropes and Megan could tell what she wanted to do. Megan got down low next to Lindsey's ear.

"You like my boyfriends cock now bitch? He's fucking your ass good. I can tell you want to rub your little clit. Would you like me to do it for you?" Megan ridiculed her.

Lindsey just looked at her with furry in her eyes, knowing full well Megan wouldn't help it feel good. She was just hoping for some breast play or something because Jake was going crazy on her ass. Megan thought about it but instead folded her arms and watched.

Jake was making long deep thrusts into Lindsey's quivering ass. Every time he hit her legs he made her fake tits giggle up and down and he watched his cock going in and out and alternated to her tits as well. He reached between her legs and grabbed each breast in his hands and as he thrust forward he pulled down on her tits slamming his cock in deeper. Lindsey was being rocked hard and her ass had gone numb with the brutal penetration she was receiving. She was moaning and got louder as Jake got faster and faster, he was building an incredible angry orgasm and he could tell it was going to be amazing.

"Megan I'm almost ready," he said breathing hard and pounding away.

"Cum in my mouth!" Lindsey yelled. The first words she had said since her capture.

Jake smile at Megan and knew her plan was going to work perfectly. To withhold his cum from Lindsey was the ultimate slap in the face. He felt it building and after a few more deep penetrations clenched his muscles and past the point where he knew he couldn't stop it and pulled his huge cock from her gapping ass. Megan watched and as he pulled out she fell to her knees and opened her mouth for him.

"No......No! Fuck I need that cum!" Lindsey screamed as she watched long ropes of thick white cum spurt out of Jake's cock into Megan's mouth.

It just kept coming and filled her mouth so full some ran down her face out of the corner of her mouth. Jake's legs were so tight he almost got a cramp as his cock spewed its load and the gratification was just like he thought. Once he stopped cumming she closed her mouth and gulped the salty treat down with a big smile.

"Delicious, thanks sweetie that was great," Megan said looking right at Lindsey.

"You fucking bitch!!!!!!!" Lindsey screamed.

This loud expression of anger awoke Miss Lee finally and she started to move and pull on the ropes. All of them saw her and turned to look. Miss Lee looked around and realized her predicament and saw the other three people looking at her.

"Looks like the cat is out of the bag. Interesting turn of events boy, and I see you are still working that cock," she said.

"Don't call me boy again and I'm just getting started," Jake said climbing off the bed and grabbing the wired sliver dildo device. His cock moved back and forth as he went, slowly softening but still wet and shinny.

"Megan find the lube stuff, were going to give Miss Lee here a class on payback,"

Miss Lee saw what he had in his hand and her eyes were the ones that went wide now. Megan found what she was looking for and gave Lindsey one final caress and met Jake standing behind Miss Lee.

"And what do you plan to do with that Jake?" Miss Lee inquired.

"You'll find out soon enough."

He didn't bother putting on his clothes and his cock was almost limp now as he figured out how the gizmo worked. Megan handed him the lube and he squirted some out onto the sliver curved shaped dildo and rubbed it around the shaft.

"Let's see, I'm thinking your ass would be the best place for this," Jake said.

Megan smiled at him and moved forward to Miss Lee's ass and pulled her cheeks apart for Jake. Jake was surprised at this and decided that this experience had really opened his girlfriends mind.

"Ya Jake shove that thing in there," Megan said watching Jake slide the cold metal rod into Miss Lee's tight little ass.

"There we go all the way in, and lets hook this little clip up to her clit and see how that works," Jake said.

He knelt down and reached under Miss Lee and spread her pussy lips finding her small clit. He pinched and pulled it trying to get it bigger and Miss Lee got vocal about it.

"Oh fuck Jake that's wonderful, rub my little clit..... Harder," she screamed.

"It's not going to feel good for long Miss Lee," he said.

He got her clit big enough to clip the metal clothes pin looking clip to her clit and she squealed as the metal bit into her sensitive nub.

"Okay now there should be something that powers this thing," he said and walked over to the cupboards.

He found what he was looking for and brought it over after plugging it in to the wall. He hooked the two wires from the clip and dildo up to it and turned the knob until he heard the familiar hum he remembered.

"Oh ya now we're cooking. Megan do you want to do the honors and push this little button?" he asked her.

Miss Lee was straining her neck looking back at Jake and what he was doing. She knew she was in for a painful jolt anytime.

"Absolutely sweetie, this button?" she asked.

"That's the one, push it and see what happens," he said.

Megan put her finger on it and Miss Lee braced herself. Megan pushed it and held it down and Miss Lee started screaming and shaking. Megan kept holding it down and both her and Jake watched Miss Lee's ass convulse and spasm on the metal rod. Her clit got noticeably bigger and bright red as the electricity flowed through it. Megan held it and held it and the power and domination got to her hardening her own nipples as she shocked the woman's ass and clit.

"Okay Megan that's good for now," Jake laughed.

Megan released the button and Miss Lee collapsed on the table under her. Her ass was still contracting involuntarily and her back was heaving up and down.

"Feels good doesn't it bitch?" Jake said sarcastically. "Now it's my turn," he said and hit the button again.

Miss Lee's body came up off the table and she pulled on the ropes as the current flowed through her again. She screamed all over and sweat appeared on her naked body as Jake kept the juice cursing through her body.

"Check it out Jake.........look at the juice running down her leg," Megan said seeing a mostly clear stream of vaginal secretions oozing out of Miss Lee's twat.

"Huh well look at that.... I guess you guys can be milked as well," he said laughing and let go of the power.

The excitement of shocking Miss Lee had Jake's cock hardening again and Megan noticed it first. She grabbed it with her hand and helped it up to its full power and continued to stroke it as Jake shocked Miss Lee one final time.

"I think that will do," he said.

"Ya she's ready for you now. Fuck her in the ass like you did Lindsey," Megan suggested.

She gave Jake's cock a few more tugs and he was as hard as he could get and excited to fuck Miss Lee's ass now. Megan turned from him and unhooked the clip on Miss Lee's clit and pulled the rod out of her still quivering ass. Megan set it on the table next to Miss Lee's shuddering body and turned back to Jake.

"Give it to her Jake, fuck that ass," Megan encouraged.

Jake didn't know where this was coming from but Megan was on one and playing the role of the dominator really well. Jake moved forward and Megan held Miss Lee's ass cheeks open again so he could insert his hard cock.

"Do it Jake shove that monster into her hard!" Megan yelled as Jake positioned his head to Miss Lee's wet, partially opened ass.

It slid in with almost no resistance and Miss Lee moaned and indistinguishable noise. Once he was in Megan let go of Miss Lee's cheeks and let Jake get down to it. He had incredible leverage standing like he was and his fury filled thrusts pushed the table and Miss Lee a few inches until they hit the bed frame where Lindsey was watching.

Jake was in heaven again and Miss Lee's ass was superb, she was primed and hot bliss covered Jake's shaft and bulbous head as he slid in and out. He knew he was gong to last a long time this go around and the idea pleased him. He was a major fan of ass sex since this all happened and he was getting it today. Megan stayed right next to him and watched him pummel Miss Lee and occasionally would smack her ass hard leaving hand prints on the white flesh. She rooted Jake on and rubbed his hard chest as she watched.

Miss Lee was exhausted and just laid on the table with her tits smashed more flat each time Jake bottomed out. Her ass soon went numb as well and Jake just kept up the fucking. Lindsey watched and marveled at Jake's stamina and staying power. She cursed inside her head about being so stupid and letting him escape. She should have transferred him to the bed as soon as she had him. Now it was all over and he was such a prize.

Jake rocked the table and bed now with each hard thrust and even grabbed Miss Lee's hips for added leverage. Megan bit her lip and watched Jake's cock go quickly in and out of Miss Lee, turning Megan on to the point where she wanted some of that cock as well.

"Jake I'm really horny watching this and need you right now," she said starting to remove her clothes. Jake watched her strip and continued his anal assault.

Once Megan was naked she put herself in the same position as Miss Lee and said, "Fuck me Jake please I want your cock in me."

Jake pulled his steely member from Miss Lee's ass and guided it into his girlfriends soaked pussy feeling juice squish out on all sides. Megan threw back her head in ecstasy as his girth spread her wide and filled her up. She felt her secretions run down her sexy spread legs and she grabbed her twin jugs and squeezed the nipples.

"Oh ya...... Oh shit Jake yes fuck me.......Fuck me!" she screamed and Jake went full on hard and fast.

His thrusts vibrated the table and moved the silver dildo across the table, bumping into Megan. She raised her head at its touch and picked it up.

"Here sweetie put this in my ass and fuck me with it as well," she ordered.

Jake took it with a smiled and rubbed the cold metal end up and down her gorgeous rose bud and slowly slipped it in. It went in really easy being much smaller then his cock and Megan screamed in delight feeling the cold metal in her hot ass.

"Oh fuck yes, now fuck me," she screamed.

Jake let go of the dildo and went back to slamming his cock into his hot woman's pussy, now tighter then before. He watched the dildo move as his cock slid past it inside her and threw his head back in sweet heaven. Both Lindsey and Miss Lee watched with envy because of the pleasure they knew Megan was getting from Jake's amazing cock, the pleasure they had just hours before.

It didn't take long and Megan screamed her orgasmic song as her climax overtook her and her body shuddered on Jake and the dildo in her ass. She continued to twist and pull her nipples through the orgasm and Jake kept the thrusts constant and strong. Without warning he pulled all the way out and moved back over to Miss Lee and shoved his dripping cock back into her ass and she yelped with surprise.

Megan turned and watched as she recovered from her peak. Jake watched her mover her hand to the dildo and start fucking her own ass with it with an incredible sexy look on her face. Jake smiled and rammed his cock home again and again into Miss Lee until Megan pulled the dildo out and told Jake with her yes to replace it with his cock.

He immediately pulled out of Miss Lee and moved back over to Megan. Slowly and very cautiously he entered her tight hole. It went in much easier then the other night and he was able to slide most of it in with no problem. Megan reacted with a pleasure filled moan and her hand moved to her wet clit. She played and Jake backed back out and in and was amazed at how much tighter Megan's ass was than Miss Lee's. The new sensation got his balls rising and he started moving faster in Megan and she was into it big time and played with her clit as her ass hummed with delight.

"Oh my.......... Oh Jake it's wonderful........Oh shit its incredible!" Megan screamed.

Jake continued sliding in and out of her and couldn't believe how good it felt. He thought Miss Lee and Lindsey's asses were good, but Megan's was so much better now that he could fully move in and out. He didn't even think about going back to Miss Lee and just kept the tempo on Megan's incredible ass.

Megan's body was completely stimulated and she had never experienced such euphoria before in an orgasm. The combination of the anal and the clit play after the excitement of the night's activities peaked with her pussy flooded with juice and her ass grabbed Jake's cock as it went in and out.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

Hearing that caused Jake to speed up and he drove his hard cock deeper into Megan's ass. He was extremely thrilled that she was cumming during anal and that this meant he was going to do it more and more. This idea caused his own pleasure to peek once again and he pulled out after another barrage of thrusts. Megan turned quickly around for his load and the other two women begged for just a taste.

Megan greedily ate all that he had to offer and expressed how delicious it was again, rubbing in the fact that Miss Lee and Lindsey didn't get to share. They cursed and yanked on the ropes the hardest yet and Megan wondered if they really did need it to survive. Right now she didn't care and just swallowed the large mouth full of cum and sucked the rest out of Jake's cock leaving no leftovers. Jake bucked and squirmed as she sucked his sensitive head and his body glistened with sweat from his workout. He knew it was going to be awhile before his cock was ready for anymore.

Jake walked over to the chair he used to be tied to and sat down to rest. He watched Megan lick her lips and stand up. She had a look in her eyes and he watched as she began to taunt the two tied up women.

"Oh I'm sorry ladies I didn't save any for you, it was just so good," Megan mocked.

She went where they could see her better and continued her teasing them. Jake looked down at his still hard cock, all shiny and wet from Megan's ass and her mouth. He watched it slowly fall to the hard chair and listened to Megan rile up the other two women. Jake's balls ached slightly from all the squeezing and use they had received in so short a time but he loved it and was already thinking about his cock in Megan's exquisite ass again.

Megan finished messing with Miss Lee and Lindsey and walked over and sat down on Jake's lap. His left arm went instinctively around her and his right hand cupped one of her large perfect breasts.

"What do you think? Do you think they've had enough yet?" she whispered in his ear.

"My dick seems to think so, what do you think?" he whispered back.

"Well I'm sure that's only momentary with you but I'm thinking our parents are worried sick about us and we should call the cops and them soon," she replied.

"I agree we should wrap this little game up."

They both stood up and dressed. The bound women watched them not knowing what to expect next but knew it wasn't going to be good for them. Jake grabbed the tazer and walked over to Lindsey.

"Well ladies it's been a blast but it's time we said our good byes," he said.

She shocked Lindsey unconscious and untied her and with Megan's help they redressed her and tied her to the chair. Miss Lee remained silent knowing she was next and didn't bother pleading with them.

"Well Miss Lee there is going to be some sad freshman when you don't return to teach English. Maybe you can teach your cell mate some Shakespeare in prison," Jake said and zapped her.

They dressed her as well, tied her up next to Lindsey and Megan dialed 911.

jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers