Football Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

"Boy I've brought someone with me today, her name is Jen and she is excited to meet you," Deb said.

"Hello boy I've heard much about you and all I've heard looks to be true, you are very hot." The new person said.

She sounded younger then Deb and I had a feeling she was after the same thing Deb had been. They walked on both sides of the bed and when they spoke I heard Deb on the left and Jen on the right. I felt Deb reach up and pull the blankets off of me and Jen hummed when she saw me.

"Oh wow, Deb he is totally gorgeous you weren't exaggerating. May I," Jen said.

"Be my guest," Deb said.

As soon as she finished I felt Jen touch my leg and run her smooth warm hand up over my thigh, stomach and chest. She felt my abs and chest and caressed me for a couple of minutes and I knew it wouldn't last. She then went right after my cock and balls and had me rock hard in no time.

"Hell yes Deb, he is spectacular, get's hard really fast and what a prize he has. Very impressive cock boy," Jen said to me.

I gave her a sarcastic smile under my blindfold and she kept rubbing my balls and palming my cock with her soft hands. She soon was stroking it up and down hard and fast and she was an expert at manual stimulation as well. She surprised me soon after with engulfing my cock in her mouth and I moaned audibly feeling her warm wet mouth around my head. She sucked my head and let her spit dribble down my shaft and with her hand she stroked and rubbed in circles around my shaft as she continued to suck and lick my head.

"What a lovely cock, looks so good with the veins and the large head, and he tastes so good Deb," Jen said taking me out of her mouth. "I'm getting so wet sucking him."

"I'm glad you like him Jen he was the right choice I'm sure," Deb commented.

"Oh yes he's fantastic," Jen said and went right back to sucking my cock.

Damn these woman were expert cock suckers, I already felt my cum boiling in my balls with them rising towards my shaft after only about five minutes. She kept up the pressure and sucked and stroked me taking me deep in her mouth but not as deep as Deb had. It felt incredible and I tightened up ready to blow and warned her like I've been told. She stopped suddenly pulling me out of her mouth.

"Oh not yet boy, I have more planed for you," Jen said and squeezed the head of my cock hard as well as my balls totally taking the pleasure away.

"Deb if you would, keep him ready please," Jen said.

I heard her start to undress right there as clothing and shoes hit the floor. Deb was slowing stroking my wet cock and keeping me hard as could be and then I felt the bed move and Jen was climbing on it and over me. She inched forward and Deb held my cock vertical as Jen eased her body down onto my raging hard on. I couldn't believe it this stranger just sat right on my hard cock and I felt her warm pussy wrap around me.

"Oh Deb, it's amazing, he's so wide and long, ohh my it's wonderful," I head Jen say as she began to rise and fall on my cock.

This woman was crazy wild she was bucking up and down like an insane woman pounding down on my cock and body in one minute and then she would put her hands on my chest and grind her clit into my pubic bone hard enough to cause pain. But she was freaking out screaming and moaning like a porn star. She must have been cumming because I felt her pussy constrict and get really wet on my cock and she let out the biggest scream yet. The whole time Deb was playing with my balls and encouraging Jen on and on telling her to fuck me harder.

She wasn't trying to make me cum just pleasing herself and I lasted longer then I though I would. After her orgasm she rose off of me and must have turned around facing way from me now and Deb helped her put my cock back in and she started ridding me again just a fiercely. I felt her fingers playing with her own clit as she sometimes rubbed my shaft as it went in and out of her hot wet twat. This new position was doing more for me and I felt the sensation increase in my cock as my balls were played with by Deb.

"Jen he really likes it that way, his balls are getting all tight and ready," Deb said.

Jen was working so hard I could hear her breathing heavily and she didn't respond to Deb's comment. Just kept riding me with youthful vigor. She leaned back and put her hands backwards on my chest and ground her ass down on my cock in small circles reversing the direction with all of me as far in as it would go. Then back to the up and down bucking and her clit play. She climaxed again and it must have been intense because she fell down on my legs and laid down right on my body. I felt her sweaty thin back on my chest and from what I could tell she seemed fit with a nice little body. She lay their catching her breath with my cock still up inside of her quivering pussy.

A few minutes later she rose back up and started moving on my cock again really slowly and talking to Deb.

"Amazing Deb, his cock feels so good, you are so lucky, I'm way jealous," she said.

She sounded like the girls in my school the way she talked and I wondered how old she was and who she was. As she talked she continued to fuck me and she was leaning forward pulling my cock towards my feet increasing the friction immensely on my shaft. She knew what she was doing and I got closer and closer to shooting my load.

"Well if he continues to impress you can come over and partake more if you would like," Deb said.

"Oh yes, that would be so totally awesome Deb," Jen said.

She really started working on my cock and I felt her pussy tighten up and she moved even more forward bringing me to a boil.

"Ladies I'm going to cum, like right now," I said and Jen immediately jumped off of me.

Deb grabbed my cock as I felt Jen get off the bed. The cold cylinder went around my head again and Deb stroked my cock and I felt Jen put her hand on my balls and push them up as I exploded.

"Oh my.... Good grief you weren't kidding he really shoot a lot out, doesn't he," Jen was saying.

"Yes he does and it exquisite," Deb said and kept stroking me as I squirmed and climaxed.

I finally relaxed breathing hard and Deb removed the cylinder from my cock.

"So much...wow that is impressive boy, indeed you are special," Jen said. "Oh please Deb let me have it, please oh please," she begged like a child.

"Alright, settle down you can have this one," Deb said.

She must have handed her the container and I listened as it sounded like she was drinking it.

"Very delicious indeed boy, the best I've ever had," I heard Jen say and she started to get dressed.

"Glad you liked it," I said sarcastically and shook my head.

They both laughed and once Jen was dressed I heard them leave the room talking about me like I couldn't hear. I laid there feeling guilty as ever and wondering what I was going to do and how I was going to get out of there.

Chapter 3

Deb came back in a while later alone, she must have talked with Jen before she left. I couldn't do much other then lay there and think while she was gone.

"Well boy you sure made an impression on her and her little pussy, did you like her? Did it feel good with your cock wrapped in her warm folds?" Deb asked and then continued answering her own question. "Yes I'm sure it did it was quite a show watching her little hot body riding your big cock, she loved it so much she begged me to come back."

"Great and why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Just making you feel good, wanted and appreciated that's all," she responded. "What did you think of her?"

"I don't know, shit lady it's not like I had a freaking choice, I'm a damn prisoner remember?" I said pulling at the ropes on my wrists to get the point across.

"Oh so dramatic boy, you should still have some sort of opinion," Deb said.

I didn't answer right off just remained silent and so did she. "Fine here's my opinion, it felt great and she really knew what she was doing and when she laid down on me with her back on my chest she felt incredible okay!? I finally blurted out.

She started to laugh, "See that wasn't so hard now was it? And you know she's only a year older than you, actually graduated from your very high school last year, and if you saw her you'd recognize her I'm sure."

I started racking my brain trying to think of any Jen's I knew of from last year's senior class. She knew I must be trying to figure it out and interrupted my thoughts.

"She helped me find you actually, suggested more like it, I guess she's been a fan for a while," Deb chuckled.

I didn't respond and she ran her hand down my body while I picked my brain for a face. She turned on either a radio or a TV and after a few words I figured it to be a television.

"They are searching for you, have been since that first morning when you didn't come home. Your Mom and Dad were on the news asking for help with a search party and they've been out everyday since looking for you. Your Mom's quite the looker and you're Dad's not bad either," Deb informed me. "They won't of course find anything, I was very carful and it was a perfect plan so don't get you're hopes up boy."

Anger surged through me and I vowed to myself that I was going to find a way out of this and soon.

"I guess a lot of people showed up to help, you being such a football star and all. Even folks from different schools came to help. Kind of pointless for them though. And then there's that cute little girlfriend of yours. Every time they show her on TV she's just crying her eyes out, I guess I would be too if I couldn't have that cock anymore once I've had a sample. How was she anyway? She looks like she could be quite the firecracker in the sack," Deb said mocking me.

I was really getting pissed off and yelled, "Fuck you bitch!" which was a huge mistake.

The TV shut off almost instantly followed by silence and then foot falls towards the bed. I heard her open something and shuffle through the contents and I knew I was in trouble when I felt the restraints on my hands and legs pulled tighter stretching me out on the bed uncomfortably.

"You need to learn to control your temper and watch you mouth boy," she said in a very angry tone I hadn't heard before. "And to think I was going to let you finish your movie from last night. Not anymore we're just going to have to do it the hard way to make a point."

More noise now and she seemed to be putting something together, all the while rebuking me for my outburst. I heard what sounded like ketchup leaving an empty bottle and then felt cold wet lube on my ass and I knew what the sound was. Then she was pushing something much larger than her finger in my ass. It seemed to be curved to rest on my prostate and was cold and once she got it in it remained there and wouldn't come back out unless pulled.

"What are you doing what is that? Look I'm sorry for what I said," I panicked.

"Oh it's too late for that boy," was all she said.

Next she put some of the cold lube on my balls and stuck some kind of clamp onto my sack right between my nuts. It kind of hurt and bit into my sensitive skin. Then she put something around the head of my cock that felt like a condom but she didn't unroll it all the way down. I was scared and didn't know what she was going to do next. I then heard a humming noise and after about 30 seconds it stopped.

"I just want to let you know that you brought this on yourself boy," she said and then must have flipped a switch on something.

Electricity suddenly surged through the probe in my ass and the clamp on my balls and I screamed in pain as my muscles constricted in my legs and ass. The probe slammed into my prostate sending jolts of electric shocks through my body to my balls and she kept it on for maybe 10 seconds but it seemed much longer and hurt like a bitch. Suddenly it stopped and my muscles relaxed. My balls ached and my ass was clenching with involuntary spasms forcing the probe against my prostate. The pain was too intense to get any pleasure from it and I moaned as the throbbing pain in my loins began to subside.

"See, this is called learning the hard way, I still get what I want but you don't have any fun at all. I know you can't see it and it doesn't feel good but cum spurted from your soft cock and is still oozing out with each contraction," Deb said.

Then without warning she it the juice again and shocked my balls and ass once more. I seized up again and screamed in pain and it felt like my balls were going to explode as the jolt hit me. She held it on longer this time and the pain was excruciating, I pulled at the ropes with my arms and struggled against the shock. Finally she turned it off and my body convulsed and shuddered with the after effects.

"I think that will just about do it," she said and took off the rubber thing on my dick, "yes this will be plenty."

Next she unhooked the clamp and pulled out the probe from my sore ass, my muscles ached from the intense strain and my balls were killing me. I was afraid to say anything to her and just lay there and moaned.

"I think you've learned your lesson boy, now rest and maybe I'll call Jen to come back over and make you feel better. She'd like that I'm sure," Deb said.

She cleaned up and I remained quiet. Before she left she released the ropes again so it was more comfortable and as she left she said, "You still need a bath, even worse now so rest and I'll be back later, I trust you will be a model of obedience."

As she left I felt like crying.

Sleep finally came through the pain, but it was a dreamless shallow sleep. I was awoken by a gentle touch, and I recognized the warm soft small hands.

"Hello sleepy head, how are you feeling? I heard about what you made Deb do to you. You deserved it though," Jen's voice said.

"Sore all over, shit I really must have pissed her off," I said.

"Ya think? Well just don't screw up again and it will be much more fun, I promise," Jen said. "I guess she's going to let me help bath you, the hot water should make you feel better down there as well."

She was sitting on the bed next to me running her hand over my chest and she moved it lower and pulled back the covers off of my cock and sore balls. She gently touched one of them and I moaned in pain.

"Oh wow they really look sore, no lasting damage of course that would be awful and defeat the purpose. I've heard that guys heal real quickly down here so you should be ready again soon," Jen said caressing my sore nuts.

"Do I know you Jen? Deb said you went to my school and knew me before this?"

"Did she now, well that's true but we never spoke, I just admired you from afar and now I've had you and it was scrumptious," she said giggling.

Just then I heard Deb walk in. "Oh good he's awake, sore I expect but that's his own damn fault."

"He knows," Jen said back.

"Well boy you ready for your bath now? Jen wants to help so behave yourself and we'll all enjoy it," Deb said.

They got me up and as I tried to stand my legs gave out and one of them caught me supporting me. I think it was Jen, she was just a little thing probably only as tall as my chest and she struggled with the weight of my body. I recovered and stood on my own and followed the leash around my neck back to the bathroom.

It was hot and steamy inside, Deb had already run the water, I used the toilet again and it actually hurt to pee. I think my prostate was sore and swollen but I didn't let on to either of them. I have to admit the water felt great and I felt Deb attach my leash to the wall of the tub as I sat in the hot water. They washed me up together and it was really strange having two women's hands all over me. They were really gentle around my cock and balls and had me all washed up in no time. I was too tired and sore to try anything, and with both of them there my chances weren't good anyway.

Back in the bed they tied me back up and I heard the TV turn on and I caught a quick news report about me before they cut it off. The next thing I heard was the audio to the porno I watched the other night. I guess Deb was showing it to Jen.

"Oh ya she is really hot and the guys aren't bad either," Jen said. "I can see why he liked it; he's obviously a boob man with him liking this and his girlfriend Megan sporting the rack she has."

She knew my girlfriends name, I wondered if she actually has talked with her.

"Hey boy I'm right huh? You dig big tits don't ya?" Jen asked me.

"Ya that's right...what's your point?" I said back.

"Oh it was obvious when you didn't even look at me at school. I was just confirming my suspicions," Jen said snippy like.

"Sorry I didn't mean anything by it and don't even really remember you," I said and wished I hadn't.

"Oh nice rude ass, well whatever, you should see me now since I got my new ones, I'm sure you'd look at me now. To bad you have that blindfold on, especially earlier with I was riding you." She teased. "Big beautiful C cup now and they look great, don't they Deb?"

"Oh yes they do and feel even better," Deb replied.

I could hear the porn getting hot, and the girl on the TV was moaning and yelling for the guys to fuck her hard and deep. Deb and Jen stopped talking and must have been just watching it. They watched it and the sounds were familiar to me and nothing I hadn't seen yet and then they must have turned it off.

"That's where we left off last night," Deb said.

"Oh wow okay that is really hot stuff. That anal sex looks really interesting I wonder what it feels like for real." Jen said.

When she said it I swallowed hard and kind of gagged and had to clear my throat. They both heard me and approached the bed.

"Well Jen I could tell you or you could just try it," Deb said.

"Ya I guess, all I need is a good hard cock."

I almost started to cry when my covers were pulled back again.

"Do you think he can already?" Jen asked.

"Only one way to find out,"

Chapter 4

One of them climbed on the bed and knelt next to my legs. Ever so gently they picked my soft cock off of my body and I felt warm wet heaven surround it. Whoever it was was carful not to touch my sore balls and just sucked my cock. It took longer than normal but surprisingly I felt it harden and rise in her mouth.

"Wow he is special it's just as hard as earlier," Jen said and I knew it was her that was doing the sucking.

She went back to sucking and as my pleasure increased I felt my ball sack tighten and it hurt, mixing pain with the intense gratification of her hot wet mouth. I moaned and felt so frustrated; I was really hoping my cock wouldn't get hard this time around. But damn this Jen who I ignored and now has a huge rack, apparently, sucks cock so well I couldn't stop. She pulled me out of her mouth and let my cock flip down onto my stomach and bounce there. She must have taken her shirt off because when she grabbed it next and moved forward I felt her place my cock in between two large orbs. She moved up and down on my cock a few times with her tits and licked my head as it popped through.

"See I told you, nice big tits now, do you like them," she asked.

I just nodded my head and moaned, shit it felt wonderful and she kept it nice and lubed with her saliva as she fucked my cock with her big warm firm tits. Deb was rubbing my naked chest and commenting on how cool it looked when my cock popped through her cleavage. Jen kept it up for a while, getting some use out of her new purchase I guess. And honestly I had no complaints it was way better then getting my ass shocked off like earlier.

After a while like that she stopped and finished undressing while Deb leaned over and took her turn sucking my cock in her usual deep style until Jen was ready. I felt Jen scoot forward and maneuver my cock into her wet pussy. It was really wet, I guess with the porn and then sucking and tit fucking my cock got her really horny. She rode me like she did earlier and it felt good put when she got really excited and slammed down on my body it hurt my nuts causing a really strange sensation. She rode me for her own pleasure again and in a few minutes more she screamed and came again. I had to admire her because she really knew how to get herself off. She slowed down and caught her breath.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers