Football Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

"Shit I love his cock Deb just love it," Jen said. "Okay I want to try anal now," I heard her say.

I started freaking out but didn't show it, I had seen anal many times in pictures and videos but never thought I'd get to do it for real. My heart was racing and I had no control of anything.

"Okay well you'll probably want some lube," Deb said and I heard her open a drawer. "Here use this and the more the better."

I heard Jen squirt some lube out she must have put it on her own ass and then she rubbed the rest on my head and down my shaft.

"Wow, Deb I think he's excited to try this, his cock is extremely hard, check it out," Jen said laughing after applying the lube.

I felt Deb bend my cock up straight and try and press it towards my feet, "You're telling me he is really excited look at the veins bulging all over it," Deb said.

"Okay so what's the best way to go about this," said Jen.

"Well just hold yourself with your legs over him and I'll hold his dick up for you to sit on. Go slow and just try and relax and if it starts to hurt a little rub your clit and that should help." Deb explained.

Holy shit I was really freaking out listening to them talk like this, like I wasn't even in the room. I felt Jen stand up over me while Deb held my cock up for her like she said. Then I felt pressure on my cock and Deb moved it back a little and it was so tight and hot but slowly her little ass opened up and my cock eased slowly into her bum. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before and I though I was going to cum right then and there with just the head of my cock in her ass.

"Oh shit ohhhh my...... it's big, wow tight, really tight," Jen said and I heard her breathing hard.

"Rub your clit sweetie it will really help I promise," Deb returned.

Jen didn't move but I felt a little pulling on my head from her rubbing her clit hard and slowly the extreme tightness began to decrease and she eased down further engulfing my cock in hot tight bliss. It was outstanding and I moan loud as more and more of my cock slid into her. Once she had most of it in she stopped again and waited. She must have been adjusting to it and I knew she was working her clitoris with fervor.

"That's it Jen just hold it there and work that little clit, it will loosen up soon. You're doing great sweetie," Deb told her.

"I don't know.....it's so tight and he's so big it's really full," Jen stammered.

"Try to relax and enjoy the clitoris. Close your eyes and focus on your little nub," Deb told her.

Jen didn't move for a long while and I seriously didn't think she was going too, and would give it up and stop. It felt like her ass was trying to cut my cock in half down where it entered her and the rest was just hot and felt wonderful. I don't know how long it was but she finally stated to move slowly. Not much of my cock left her and she more rocked back and forth then moved up and down. It still felt great and she actually started to moan a little and the tightness eased up a tiny bit. Then she moved up about an inch and then back down and did that a few times, and it was really good shit, it felt like a soft vise around my shaft grabbing and squeezing my cock, all the while surrounded by hot velvet.

I totally forgot about my sore balls in the excitement of anal sex for the first time and the feeling was just so exquisite I was in heaven and even forgot I was tied up and being held captive. She started to moan louder and move more and was sliding up and down my shaft almost to the end and back down now and her speed increased until she was moving almost as fast as with her pussy. I heard her make an odd squeak followed by a deep moan and scream and I thing she was cumming again with my cock in her ass. Something was happening because I felt her ass start to clench and grab at my cock and it was so good better than any sex I've had.

I was lasting way longer then I should have and I knew it was because of all the use my cock and balls had gotten over the past couple days. But her ass was just too much for me and my orgasm was imminent. She came off her high and rocked back and forth on my cock and then in a circle around it, still stuck in her ass.

"Holy shit Deb it's amazing once you get use to it, and the clit thing....Oh my hell it's like they are connected somehow. Feels so good now," Jen said excitedly.

"I knew you could do it, and watching you take all that cock was phenomenal. He's lasting a long time as well, but after what he made me do I expected that."

"I'm sure I can get him to cum," Jen said as she started to move up and down again.

I didn't take long at all, her motions quickly brought me to a peak and my balls tightened and hurt but the pleasure was just too good to notice. I yelled that I was going to cum again and Jen let my cock flip out of her ass and Deb grabbed it in her hand stroking it as soon as she had it. Before I shot my first load she put her mouth around my head and I lost it and erupted in her mouth with an intensely pleasurable orgasm mixed with dull pain from my balls and sore prostate. I heard her slurping up my cum and swallowing it and Jen was urging her on and rubbing my leg as I continued my eruptions.

When it stopped she kept sucking my cock and driving me crazy with the sensation. I bucked and squirmed trying to pull away from her and she decided to let it go. When I stopped squirming and my heart rate dropped I felt a throbbing pain in my balls and deep inside of me. I had been abused so much I was extremely sore and started to whimper and didn't care if they heard me.

"I think he's had enough for a while, we don't want to push him too much," Deb said and caressed my chest, then covered me with the blankets. "Sleep boy, regain your strength and potency you've done well."

I just moaned and rocked back and forth in the bed and they both left the room and I fell asleep through the pain.

*****

"Well what more can I say officer this kind of stuff continued until you guys broke down the door and rescued me. Is that a good enough statement?" Jake said.

"Did you get all that Barb?" the cop asked turning to look at the young lady typing Jake's statement.

She hesitated and had to adjust herself in her seat, "Umm ya I think so," she said exasperated.

"Good make me a copy and put it on my desk," the detective said and turned back to Jake.

"Well kid you've been through quite an ordeal, and you say you never saw the women's faces?"

"Nope never just names and only first names and I don't even think they were real. So when you rushed in you found no one else?" Jake asked.

"No one, just you tied to that bed with all that stuff around you. We'll do our best to find these women. You're parents and girlfriend are waiting for you outside, take it easy kid," the cop said.

The young lady taking down Jake's statement fidgeted in her chair as Jack stood up and walked past her. He thought for sure she was staring at his crotch as he walked out and then she turned away and blushed. Outside the room Jack met his parents and hugged his girlfriend Megan and the left the police station, heading home.

*****

Deb and Jen sat in a parked car outside the police station and watched Jake leave with his parents and girlfriend.

"Shit how did they find him?" Jen asked.

"I don't know...I'm just glad I wasn't there at the time," Deb answered.

"How are we going to get him back," Jen asked.

"I don't think we are....We'll just have to find another one..."

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers