Footlong

Story Info
Man watches as his lover is impregnated.
4.1k words
4.11
153.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend whose name is Bobbie. Bobbie loves sex. What she loves most of all is to have a big cock cumming inside of her. Whenever I get together with Bobbie she is always soaking wet and ready to fuck. Before I came along Bobbie had another friend. She and Bill never actually had intercourse although they came close a couple of times. One afternoon they were at Bill's house messing around. They were in the bathroom kissing and Bill had his hand down the front of her dress squeezing her breasts. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down so that she could play with his cock, then he lifted her dress up and pulled her panties down to her knees so that he could play with her pussy. They didn't want to take their clothes all the way off because they were afraid that Bill's wife would come home and catch them.

Bill has a huge cock. Bobbie calls him "foot long" because he is 11" long and so big around that she can hardly get her hand around it. He turned her around and put his big cock between her legs and she started sliding back and forth on it letting it rub against her sensitive clit. She was very wet and her pussy juice covered his cock and made it slick. His hands were squeezing her tits as she started humping him faster and faster. Bill was very excited and didn't last very long.

When he started to cum he leaned her over the sink and aimed the head of his big cock at her pussy and came in huge spurts. It was the most cum that she had ever seen. He came all over her pussy and he pushed his cock up tight to her wet hole so that some of his sperm would go up inside of her. Most of his cum dripped off of her pussy onto her panties. She decided not to clean it up so that when she pulled them up his sperm would keep her wet. She got out of there before Bill's wife got home. As she was driving she reached up under her dress and felt her wet panties and stroked herself until she came. She got home just as her husband was driving in from work. She quickly got into the shower and washed all of the sperm off of her.

A few months later Bill moved away so she never got to feel his big cock inside of her. After I came along she told me that she wished that she could feel what it would be like to get fucked by a cock that size. I told her that if she ever got the chance, it would be ok with me if she wanted to fuck him as long as I could watch.

Well, not too long ago Bill moved back into town. A couple of weeks passed before he started making suggestions that they get together to "play". Bobbie always turned him down because she had other interests now, me.

One Sunday afternoon I was at home and the phone rang. It was Bobbie.

She said, "I just talked to Bill and he is coming over in about an hour. I told him that I was very horny today and had always wanted to feel what it would be like to have a huge cock inside of me. He said that he would like to come over and fuck me and I told him to come on. Do you want to come watch?"

I jumped in my car and was at her house in 10 minutes. I parked down the block so that he wouldn't see it and snuck in the back door. She had just gotten out of the shower and was there waiting for me wearing a short tank top with no bra and a miniskirt that barely covered her bottom.

She said that she was worried about getting hurt by Bill's big cock and asked me if I would fuck her before he got there to open up her tight hole. She took me back to the spare bedroom and lifted up her miniskirt so that I could take her panties off. I noticed that she had on a pair of thong bikinis that I had bought for her and they were already soaked from her pussy. I asked her if she was excited about me being there to watch or was she excited about getting fucked by Bill. She said that she was wet thinking about how it was going to feel to have that huge cock inside of her and she remembered how much sperm he shot onto her last time they were together and she couldn't wait for him to pump it all into her pussy. She loves the feel of cum being shot into her, and besides, she was ovulating and always got very wet at this time of the month.

I laid her down on the bed and spread her legs and I could see how wet and swollen her pussy was. Since she was in heat her tight hole was opened up a little more than it usually is so I had no trouble sliding my 7 inches into her. I fucked her from several different angles and then got her onto her hands and knees and did her from behind to try and open her up as much as possible. With her tight pussy squeezing my cock I was afraid that I couldn't last very long so I asked her if she wanted me to cum inside of her.

She said, "no, I had sex with my husband this morning before he left on his trip. After Bill called, and said he was coming over to fuck me, I washed all the cum out of my pussy so that it would be empty for his sperm. Besides, when Bill eats my pussy I want him to taste my juice. I want you to fuck me and add your cum to his inside me after he leaves, so don't sit in the closet and make yourself cum while you are watching us."

I said ok and pulled out my very wet, hard cock before I shot my load.

Right then we heard Bill's car pull up and she quickly reached down to put her panties back on.

I said, "leave them off. They will just get in the way when he takes your clothes off to fuck you".

I slipped into the closet, with her panties, to get out of sight before he came in. As I got settled in the closet I asked her to be on her hands and knees the first time he put his big cock in her so that I could see her face when he slid it in. She said ok, and then kissed me. I told her to "have fun" as she went to answer the front door.

She led him into the bedroom where I was hiding and they talked for a couple of minutes. Then they started kissing. He slid his hand up the back of her leg and up under her miniskirt and was surprised to find that she was not wearing any panties. He pushed his hand into her pussy and felt how wet and swollen she was. He rubbed her pussy for a few minutes and put one of his fingers up inside of her and fucked her with it, making her wetter. Then he unzipped her miniskirt and let it drop to the floor. As she stepped out of it she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to the floor. She could see the head of his 11" cock sticking out of the top of his underwear. She pulled his underwear down to reveal his huge penis and balls.

She took his cock in her hand and started stroking it up and down, rubbing the large drop of precum leaking out of his hole all over his cock. She squeezed his balls and felt the big load of cum in his sack and couldn't wait to get it all inside of her. Then she pushed it down between her legs and started sliding back and forth on it like she had done the last time they were together. As she was humping him she pulled him into my view. I couldn't see very much because the door was only open a crack so she knew that she had to stand in the right place for me to see anything. As she slid back and forth on him I could see the head of his large cock poking out from between her legs. It was then that I realized how big he really was.

They were kissing and I could tell that he had his tongue down her throat.

Finally she pulled away, already out of breath and said, "are you ready to fuck me? I want your big cock inside."

He said "I've been ready, and I think your pussy is ready too. It is so wet that your juice is dripping down to the floor."

"I'm in heat right now and my pussy gets very wet this time of the month" she said.

"Do you want me to wear a rubber so you won't get pregnant?" He asked.

She replied "no, I had sex with my husband this morning so if I get pregnant I can blame it on him. After you called and said you were coming over and wanted to fuck me I got in the shower and washed all his cum out of my pussy so that it would be empty for you. I want it to be filled with your sperm now."

He said, "I have a lot of it saved up for you. I haven't fucked my wife in over a week. I don't think that I can unload it all into you with one fuck so I will have to do you several times if you want it all."

She said, "I want all the cum that I can get in me so just fuck me until I am too sore to take it anymore."

"Ok" he said, "how do you want to get laid?"

"I want to be on my hands and knees. It feels the best that way and you can get your cock in deeper if you do me from behind."

She positioned herself so that her knees were on the edge of the bed, that way Bill could stand behind her to fuck her. From the closet I could see from her face down to her chest. She spread her legs as wide as she could so that Bill could get a good look at her pussy and have easy access to it with his big cock. She was so wet that her cream was running down her legs. Bill could see that she was very swollen as he bent down and ran his tongue up and down the length of her wet pussy. He pushed it into her open cunt and fucked her with it in the same place where my cock had been just minutes before. Bobbie almost came when she felt his tongue on her clit and she begged him to put his dick in her.

He took his big cock in his hand and started rubbing it up and down on her pussy to get it wet and slippery. He positioned it at the entrance to her tight pussy and started to push it in. I could tell by the look on her face that he was stretching her wider than she had ever been before. She started moaning and her eyes popped open wide and there was a smile on her face as she looked right at me and nodded. He pushed his cock in a little and then pulled it back out and then in a little farther. He continued slowly so that her pussy could adjust to the size of his dick. When it was almost all the way in she told him to stop.

She said, "you are in so deep that your cock is hitting the opening to my womb. Your sperm should have an easy trip to my egg".

"Should I pull out before I cum so you won't get pregnant?" he asked again.

"No, I want you to ejaculate into my womb. The deeper you are when you cum the more sperm will go in there and it will stay in me longer. I am so hot right now that I want all the cum I can get inside me."

Bill pulled his big cock out slowly and then rammed it all the way in again going faster and deeper with each thrust. Bobbie was pushing back onto him so that he would go in as far as he could. I could see her body tremble every time he thrust his hard cock into her. She has strong muscles in her pussy and she started squeezing his cock with them as he pounded in and out of her. She was on her knees with her shoulders flat on the bed so that her body was angled right for him to get it in as far as it would go.

She stopped fucking him long enough to take her tank top off. Bobbie loves to be totally naked when she has sex. As soon as she had her top off he grabbed her tits and started using them to pull himself deeper into her.

She started moaning with each thrust and telling him to push in deeper.

"Fuck me hard. Cum deep inside of me" she moaned. "Pump your hot cum into my womb."

She reached through her legs and started squeezing his balls. Bill felt like his cock was going to explode and he pushed in deep and started cumming in long spurts. He came for what seemed like a whole minute shooting stream after stream of his thick sperm into her fertile womb. His cock stayed hard after he was finished cumming so she asked him to leave it in her for a couple of minutes to make sure that non of it would run out. As he kept is dick inside of her he described how hot her pussy was and that he had never fucked a girl that was so tight.

He wished he could do her every day. She said that if he fucked her every day she wouldn't be tight for very long.

Finally he pulled it out of her as she squeezed the last drops of cum from it.

Then she said, "now it's my turn to cum so lay down on your back and let me get on top of you".

He laid down with his feet towards the end of the bed and she straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his big cock. She had his penis in her hand and was aiming it at her vagina. I could see that her hole was open from the fucking that she had just gotten, and some of his sperm was leaking out. She quickly lowered herself onto his cock and started riding up and down on him. He reached around behind her and spread her cheeks apart so that I had an even better view of his big cock going in and out of her pussy. She was so hot that she started cumming as soon as his cock hit the end of her vagina.

Her orgasm came over her hard and she started moaning, "fuck me. I'm cumming. Fuck my pussy. I'm cumming all over your big cock."

She sat down hard on him and pushed his cock deep inside of her vagina and collapsed onto his chest shaking, trying to catch her breath. His cock was still inside of her and I could see their cum running down over his balls.

My cock was so hard and I needed to cum but I didn't want to risk making any noise unless he discover that I was in the closet watching. My balls were beginning to get sore and I needed to move around but I knew that I couldn't.

After resting on his chest for a few minutes she said, "fuck me again. I want to have another orgasm with your big cock inside of me."

He said, "Ok, I'm ready to dump more cum inside you. How do you want it this time."

She eased herself off of his cock and I could hear a slurping sound as it came out of her. More of his sperm flowed from her stretched out hole but she didn't bother to clean it up. She started to stack some pillows in the middle of the bed. When she had them just right she laid across them on her stomach so that they were under her hips. This position made her bottom and pussy turn up so that he could easily put his cock into her from behind again. She liked getting it from behind because his cock would go in deeper that way.

She said, "slide it in and pump another big load of sperm into me. I want to cum when you do."

I got really hot when I saw her cute bottom and pussy pushed up to him and realized that she was offering him her body to be a receptacle for his sperm. She spread her legs as wide as she could and reached around behind her and pulled her pussy lips apart so that her vagina was opened up for his big cock. From this position she could look me right in the eyes and I could tell from the look on her face that she couldn't wait to get his big cock inside of her again.

He pushed into her until she told him to stop and said, "cum in me again and shoot another big load of sperm into my womb."

He started pumping in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into her. She could feel his big balls slapping against her pussy everytime he slammed into her. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was open as she breathed in sharply everytime he thrust into her. I could see her body rocking towards me on the bed as they fucked. Since he had just cum he had more control this time. They fucked for about fifteen or twenty minutes in that position. He alternated between being on his knees behind her and laying down on top of her as they fucked going fast and hard and then slowing down so that he would ease his cock almost all the way out of her and then gently slide it back in. She liked it slow and easy because she could feel his cock rub against her G spot as he eased it in and out. She was moaning softly and had her eyes shut most of the time gently squeezing his cock with her pussy.

Finally she felt her orgasm starting to build and began fucking him faster.

"Fuck me hard. Yes like that. Oh fuck me, fuck me."

She reached around behind her and grabbed his balls in her hand and started to gently massage them feeling the sperm that was still left in there. They fucked hard and fast for another 5 minutes and then he started to breathe faster and told her that he was going to cum.

She said, "push in as far as you can and fill up my pussy with your sperm. I want it all to stay inside me".

He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her and started to cum. When she felt his hot cum squirt into her it triggered her orgasm and she started fucking faster and faster. Her body started shaking as she came hard pushing back onto his cock driving it into her as far as it could go. As she was cumming the muscles in her womb started contracting creating a suction, pulling Bills sperm closer to her fertile egg. When he had pushed the last drops of cum out of his penis he collapsed on her back and laid there for a few minutes while his cock slowly shrank and slipped out of her.

Finally he got off of her and started getting dressed. He asked her if she was going to get up and get dressed too.

She said, "no, I'm just going to lay here awhile and rest and let your sperm soak into my body."

He said, "well, I could fuck you again and put more inside you if you want me to".

"We better quit for now," she said. "I don't want to be walking funny when I go to work tomorrow".

"Then I'm going to go home and do my wife. I haven't fucked her in a week so I'll go home and squirt it into her pussy."

As soon as I heard his car leave the driveway I came out of the closet with my cock as hard as a rock. My balls ached from being hard for over an hour and not being able to do anything about it. I walked over to the bed and she put her hand around my cock and started stroking up and down.

She said, "I want to feel your cock inside of me. Do you want to fuck me now?"

"I do, but aren't you sore after having that huge cock stretching you out for over an hour?" I asked.

She said "I am a little but I was so wet and he put so much cum in me that I was wet and slippery all the time so it didn't hurt very much."

I got on the bed behind her and looked at her well-fucked pussy. It was still swollen and red and some of their cum was leaking out of her open hole. I ran my cock up and down her slit and then pushed into her pussy. Since Bills cock is a bit bigger than mine her pussy was stretched open so I slid in without much effort. I fucked her slowly for awhile and then sped up when she asked me to fuck her harder. After being hard for an hour I only fucked her for a few minutes before I felt my cum starting to come up out of my sack. I pumped a huge load of sperm into her pussy and she got it filled for the fourth time that day. She had never had that much cum in her at one time.

After I pulled out I laid down on the bed and we kissed and talked. She was still laying on her stomach. I asked her if she was worried about getting pregnant.

She said, "If I miss my next period I'll take a pregnancy test and if I am I'll go see my doctor again and he will give me the "morning after" pills."

I said, "what do you mean 'again'. Does this happen all the time?"

She replied, "not all the time, but my husband likes to fuck me when I'm ovulating because he knows I am wet and hot that time of the month and my orgasms are better so I have gotten pregnant before and have taken the pills."

After a while I got up to leave. She said that she was going to lay there and sleep and let our sperm stay in her pussy a while longer before she got up. She knew that as soon as she got up the cum that was still in her vagina would come pouring out of her. She was so worn out that she slept on the pillows for the rest of the afternoon and all night until she had to get up to go to work the next day. When I saw her the next evening she said that her pussy had been wet all day from the cum leaking out of her and her panties were soaked.

A couple of weeks later she told me that she had missed her period and was going to see her doctor. She was pregnant but didn't know which one of us was the father. She guessed that it was Bill since his cock is long enough to reach the opening of her womb and when he came he shot his sperm right to her fertile egg. Neither her husband's cock nor mine are big enough to reach that far into her.

12