Footprints

Story Info
She discovers she has an admirer, and deals with it.
4.5k words
4.47
16.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers

My name is Mandy Adams. I'm 27, 5' 7" tall, blond hair, 120 pounds, with 34 C breasts. I stay in shape with aerobics and watching my diet, but don't spend time at the gym as I've never needed to. My husband Paul died a year ago in an accident when a teenager texting her friend ran a stoplight and totaled both his car and hers. Fortunately he had insurance at work which allowed me to pay off the mortgage and stay in the house, but I miss him terribly. I just haven't found the courage yet to try dating, and as a result, it seems like I am always horny and resorting to self-satisfaction, but it's not the same.

After Paul's death, I went back to work as the librarian at the local high school. I love being around the kids, but seeing all those young men in their prime certainly has not helped me with my sexual frustrations. One thing I always loved doing was gardening in our backyard, and I try to work out there every chance I get. Our house is on a cul-de-sac, and backs up to a local park, so we have no neighbors behind us, just a nice tree break maybe 25 feet wide between the backyard and the park. There are also two large oak trees in the backyard, which I have surrounded with planting beds of flowers.

Friday after work I stopped at the nursery and picked up two flats of annuals I wanted to plant to add color to the backyard. When I got home, I got the mail from the box and found that a package had arrived also. I knew what it was – my face flushed and my pussy started to tingle – it was the vibrator I had purchased on line. I put the mail on the hall table and fixed myself a light supper. After changing into jeans and a t shirt, I went out back to plant the flowers. I worked the soil and smoothed it for planting, but my mind kept wandering to the package and its contents. Finally it got too dark to continue, so I went inside and washed up in the sink. Grabbing a pair of scissors, I eagerly opened the package. Inside was a vibrator called the rabbit – the shaft both rotated and oscillated up and down, plus there was an extension that stimulated the clitoris. I washed it in the sink to remove the rubbery smell, and then installed the batteries.

Although I had partially cleaned up, I still felt that a bath would be nice after working in the yard. I poured a glass of wine and took it and the rabbit into the bedroom, where I took off my t shirt and jeans. Standing in front of the mirror above the dresser, I admired my breasts as I removed my bra. While not that large, they were still very firm, and the nipples stood out like two erasers as I thought again of the vibrator sitting on the bed. Removing my panties, I was pleased to notice my ass was still as firm as when I was in high school, and my neatly trimmed bush barely concealed my pussy lips. As I was admiring myself, I thought I heard a noise outside – the window was open – but with the woods behind the house, there were always noises at night, so I thought nothing of it and went into the bathroom to fill the tub. Enjoying my glass of wine, I soaked in the tub until the water started to cool, then got out and dried off with a large towel.

Wrapping the towel around myself and doing the boob-tuck every women learns to keep it in place, I went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Letting the towel fall from my body, I rubbed my breasts, rolling my nipples between my fingers until they were hard and pointing straight out. Gradually I moved my right hand down my stomach until it reached my pussy, which felt like it was on fire in anticipation of what was to come. I slowly rubbed my clit, loving the thrill it always gave me. With my left hand, I picked up the rabbit from the bed. I put it into my mouth, wishing it was Paul's cock – I had loved giving him blowjobs, and also loved to suck him after he had been in me for a while, enjoying the smell of his manhood and the taste of my pussy juices on his cock. With the vibrator coated with my saliva, I proceeded to slowly insert it between my pussy lips. The feeling was incredible, especially since it had been over a year since I had felt anything other than my fingers inside me. I worked about half of it inside, then slowly removed it until just the tip was in, and pushed it back in again, this time until the extended tip touched my clit. The jolt was electric, and the vibrator was not even turned on!

I continued to fuck myself with the vibrator, first slowly, then more rapidly, losing myself in the feelings it was generating. Now it was time to really see what it would do, so I turned the dial that activated the variable movements. WOW! I arched my back as a climax shook me from the intense feelings of the vibrator rotating and moving up and down, plus the vibration rubbing my clit. I had not had a climax this strong in years. Turning the vibrator off, I slowly removed it and put it in my mouth, tasting my pussy juices that coated it. Putting it back in my pussy, I again turned on the vibrator, furiously fucking myself silly as I pushed myself to the limit and beyond, having another huge climax that had my pussy gripping the vibrator as if to make sure it never could leave my cunt. Exhausted, I finally removed the rabbit, turned off the lights, and fell into a sound sleep.

I awoke on Saturday with the sunlight shining in the bedroom window. I am an early riser, and I could not remember the last time I had slept this long or this well. I glanced over to the nightstand at the rabbit resting there, slightly embarrassed about my behavior last night, but also thinking it was the best money I had ever spent! Putting on a robe, I went into the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee and took a bagel from the bag in the freezer to have as breakfast. I had an appointment at noon to get my hair and nails done, so I quickly got dressed to go out and finish planting the flowers from yesterday. As I carried the flowers and trowel over to the oak tree to plant them, I suddenly froze in my tracks. There in the soil that I had smoothed out last night were two sets of footprints – one heading to the tree and one coming away from it! I thought back to the sound I had heard last night, and realized that someone had climbed the tree and watched me! They had seen me remove my clothes before taking a bath – Oh my God – had they watched me pleasure myself with the vibrator? I was horrified and thrilled at the same time – for some reason, the thought of some boy watching me turned me on in a way I never imagined. I quickly planted the flowers, but for some reason left a path where the footprints had been. Why? Was I hoping the person would come back again tonight?

My imagination was working overtime the whole time I was getting my hair and nails done – twice Susie asked if I was alright when I didn't answer her questions. What was I going to do tonight? The smart thing was to make sure that the drapes were pulled in the bedroom so that nobody could peep in on me anymore. But each time I thought about a stranger watching me, my pussy would start tingling and my mind would wander to how I could put on a show again, and maybe even catch him in the act. The idea that it may have been a burglar casing my house never entered my mind – I think the incredible climaxes I had last night removed my inhibitions. The afternoon passed in a blur – I barely remembered to eat dinner, but I finally made up my mind on my actions for the night, and started to put my plan in motion. I left a flashlight and robe near the side door that was on the opposite side of the house from the bedroom and the oak tree, and checked to make sure the door didn't squeak when opened.

I had changed into my sexiest red demi bra and matching thong bikinis, and put on a light summer dress. Once it was sufficiently dark, I again poured a glass of wine and went into the bedroom. No, I had not closed the drapes – just like last night, they were open and, if my admirer made a return visit, he would get the show of a lifetime...up to a point! Standing in front of the mirror again, I unzipped the sundress and let it slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor. Taking a sip of wine, I reached back and unclasped the bra, taking a few moments to slowly remove it, putting on a sexy striptease that I hoped was having the intended effect on my watcher. Pirouetting, I pretended to examine myself in the mirror. My panties were getting wet from my excitement! While I had my back to the mirror (and my front to the window), I slowly removed my thong. Surprise! I had shaved my pussy earlier, leaving it bald as a baby's butt with the exception of a little "landing strip" of hair just above my clit! God was I excited and wet – at this point, I knew I would be extremely disappointed if my watcher was not back for the show. Now it was action time. Moving to go into the bathroom, I instead headed unseen through the house to the side door. Putting on the robe and grabbing the flashlight, I quietly made my way out the door till I was standing at the corner of the house. This was the moment of truth, and my last chance to chicken out.

My mind made up, I went around the corner and headed straight to the oak tree. When I was almost there, I turned on the flashlight and shown it up into the tree. My admirer was there, and completely taken by surprise. I heard a curse, and the next thing I knew, he fell out of the tree, landing awkwardly at the base not ten feet from me. I was equally surprised – it was Tommy Miller, a senior at the high school where I worked and the class valedictorian! He was trying desperately to get his cock back in his pants and stand up to run away, but he only managed a short step and gasped out in pain. He must have twisted his ankle when he fell, because his face was ashen and he clearly had difficulty walking.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Adams. Please don't tell my parents."

"Tommy, why were you up in the tree watching me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry – it's just that you are so beautiful I couldn't help it."

"Well, let's get your ankle looked at and we can discuss this."

Together, we managed to get Tommy into the kitchen. I removed his shoe and examined his ankle. While not a nurse, I knew enough to realize it wasn't broken. I took a bag of peas out of the freezer and held it on his ankle, as it would help keep the swelling down. Tommy seemed to be squirming in his chair, and in a rush I realized why. My robe had partially opened, and he had a close up view of my left breast and my pussy. Looking up, I could see he had an erection, and was struggling to arrange his pants around it without me noticing.

"Tommy, its Saturday night. Why isn't an 18 year old guy like you out on a date with one of your classmates?"

"None of the girls want to go out with me. They think I'm a nerd or a geek or something because I'm smart and always studying. They want to go out with the jocks. Please don't tell on me – I could lose my scholarship."

"Tommy....have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"Uhm....not actually. I've seen videos on the Internet."

"Did you watch me last night?"

"I'm sorry....yes, I did."

"Did you like what you saw? Did you wish it was your dick instead of the vibrator when I put it in my mouth and pussy?"

"Yes, Mrs. Adams, I sure did!"

"Does your ankle feel better? I'm going to take this bag off now – I think the swelling is under control, but it looks like you have a swelling somewhere else that we'll have to take care of!"

With that, I stood up and took off my robe. Tommy's eyes got very wide, and he stared at my body with undisguised attention. Like I did earlier in front of the mirror, I did a slow pirouette in front of him. Judging from the tent his cock was making in his pants, he liked what he saw. I was getting so turned on my pussy was dripping, and my nipples stood at attention. I knew what I wanted – I needed his hard cock inside me!

"Tommy, I'm flattered that you find me attractive. I'm not going to tell anyone about you watching me – in fact, I'd be grateful if you helped me with something. Since my husband died, I haven't had sex – you saw that I have to result to a vibrator for satisfaction. Would you make love to me tonight?"

Stunned, Tommy could only nod his head to agree. I helped him up and we went into the bedroom. This time, I did close the drapes – "This will only be our show tonight Tommy, OK? Now, the first thing we need to do is get those pants off you before your dick rips a hole in them." I knelt down in front of Tommy, and slowly unbuckled his belt, then undid the snap and opened the zipper. His erect cock was straining his boxers trying to get out. I lowered his pants, not even wasting the time to remove them, not with the object of my desire that close to my mouth. Pulling down his boxers, I examined the lovely specimen in front of me. The boy wasn't huge, but he had a lovely 7 inch dick that was wider than Paul's had been. I immediately took his erection into my mouth. The gasp that escaped his lips told me he had no objections at all to my actions. I proceeded to give him the best blow job I knew how, and, according to Paul, I was a real pro.

After sucking him for a couple minutes, I could tell that he was not going to last long, and I didn't want this blow job to end too soon, even though my pussy was aching for attention. I reluctantly let him out of my mouth, only to start licking his cock all along its length, and made sure to pay proper attention to his balls, which I could tell held a large load of beautiful sperm just waiting to unload for me. Tommy was swaying on his feet, maybe because of his injured ankle, but I'm pretty sure it was from the intense feelings he was having from my sucking and licking his cock and balls. He leaned forward, and his hands found their way to my tits, which he proceeded to rub and knead tenderly, especially tweaking my sensitive nipples between his fingers. That almost put me over the edge, and my pussy told my brain it was time for Tommy to let loose that first load so we could get down to the business it wanted – that cock buried deep inside me! I took his cock back inside my mouth, taking it as deep as I could, using my tongue to further stimulate him, along with the suction I was creating. Sure enough, it was only a minute before he started to tense up, and I felt a strong jet of cum hit the back of my throat, followed by another and another! I swallowed as quickly as I could – I didn't want to waste a drop of this. It had been so long since I had felt a man cum in my mouth, the pleasure was overwhelming. The slightly salty taste brought back a flood of memories. When he finally stopped shooting, I let his dick escape from my mouth, leaned back, and smiled up at him, licking my lips to make sure I got it all.

"Mrs. Adams, that was the most incredible thing ever!"

"Thank you, Tommy, but we have much more to do tonight. And please call me Mandy – Mrs. Adams sounds much too formal after what we just did. Can I call you Tom? You are too much of a man to be called Tommy."

"I'd like that, Mrs...Mandy." I could see his pride swelling, and something else was starting to swell again, much to my delight. I helped him take off his shoes, pants, and boxers, so that now we were both naked as the day we were born.

"Tom, as much pleasure as you received from my blow job a woman can enjoy from a man eating her pussy. Would you like to learn how to please me that way?"

"Oh yes, Mandy, I would love to return the favor, but I'm not sure what to do. I mean, I've seen it done on a video, but....where do I start?"

"Well, let's start with a few basics about women. First, our breasts are very sensitive, especially our nipples. It gave me real pleasure earlier when you played with my tits. I know they aren't very big, but they are still firm."

"Are you kidding? You have a perfect body, and your breasts are magnificent. Can I suck on them also, or does that seem strange, like suckling a baby?"

"Tom, it really excites a woman to have her breasts sucked, even have her nipples gently bitten, as long as it's not too hard. Another thing to learn, take a close look at my pussy. See the little nub at the top? That is the clitoris, and contains a mass of nerve endings just like the tip of your penis. A woman can reach orgasm without having it stimulated, but will reach one much quicker and more intense if the clit is stimulated during sex. You saw me with my vibrator – here, let me show you." I took the rabbit out of the nightstand drawer and showed it to him. "See how it rotates and goes up and down? That simulates a cock when it's in my pussy, but see the little extension? That stimulates my clit, and it is what caused me to have such an intense orgasm last night. Now while your lovely cock recovers from your orgasm, why don't you help me get ready for you to fuck me by exploring my body with your hands and your tongue?"

Tom didn't need any more encouragement. I laid down on my back, and he crawled up next to me. Although he was inexperienced, his enthusiasm was contagious, and I started to get really turned on as he kneaded and licked my breasts. When he sucked on my right nipple, I let out a small gasp as a tingle ran from my tit down to my pussy. He must have figured out that I enjoyed that, because he moved to my left breast and attacked it with gusto! This boy was going to be a pro soon at pleasing a woman if he kept this up!

After a couple minutes of this, I gently pushed his head down toward where I wanted him – my pussy. He got the message, and, as I spread my legs, he moved down the bed until his head was positioned between my legs. My pussy was dripping in anticipation. Very gently, he licked my lips and tasted my juices. His eyes lit up, and he smiled up at me and, like I had done after he came in my mouth, he licked his lips with his tongue and said "Yum!". It was like I had created a monster – a pussy eating monster – as he started to eat me out with relish. His tongue felt divine as he alternated between licking my slit and using it like a small dick and inserting it into my pussy. Then he remembered my telling him about the clit, and started licking it and gently nibbling it, causing it to extend from its hood. At first that surprised him, but my moans told him it was natural, and he went back to work even harder. Soon my hips were bucking up and down as I approached orgasm. Give him credit, he rode right with me, continuing to work on my clit and cunt until I finally had a thundering orgasm! My legs involuntarily clasped around his head, holding him tightly against my pussy as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through my body. After what seemed like hours, I game back to earth, and released him from my grasp. His face was covered with my juices, and he smiled again and asked "How did I do?"

I was still trying to get my breath under control, but I managed to return the smile and tell him "Tom, that was fantastic! Are you sure you never did this before? God, am I happy that the girls in your class ignored you and you found your way to me." Looking down, I saw that his cock was rock hard and waiting for the final step of turning him from a boy into a man. "Tom, I am so horny right now I could scream. I really need to have that beautiful cock of yours inside me – will you fuck me please?" Go slow at first – your cock is bigger than I have had before, and it will take a minute for my pussy to stretch out to accommodate you, but it will, trust me."

Tom moved up the bed until he was over me, and the tip of his cock was at the entrance of my pussy. Slowly, he pushed forward until three inches of that magnificent dick were inside me. Just as slowly he withdrew until he was almost out. Looking down, he saw how his dick was covered with the juices my pussy was copiously producing. "God your pussy is tight. I have dreamed of this for so long – I can't believe it's finally happening, and with such a beautiful woman as you Mandy. Are you OK with me going on?"

Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers
12