For a Little More Comfort

Story Info
A loving mother replies to her son's letter.
4.1k words
4.53
100.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

This is a sequel to my story 'Just For Some Comfort'.

I hope you like it.

*

My Darling Rob,

Wow, what a letter! As if I'd forgotten that day! How could I? But believe me, I've tried to forget. I've tried to pretend we never did all those things. But we did. What's been done can't be undone. A big part of me regrets what happened, but another part of me -- the biggest part -- is so happy that it did. But I think you expected me to say that, didn't you? I think you know me very well indeed. Better than your father ever did. Reading that letter got me very hot, and not just from embarrassment! You wrote things no son should ever write to his mother. Not that we're your average mother and son, are we? Not now, anyway! And what we did, Rob, is called incest. It's illegal. Not to mention a huge social taboo. We would both go to jail if anyone ever found out and our lives would be ruined. You do realise that, don't you? So no-one can ever know. Not a soul in the world. Ever.

But yes, of course I love you. How could I say to you, and mean it, that I want no more contact with you? Of course I want to see you. When I said I didn't want to see or hear from you again, it was after a shattering experience, an experience that changed the way I look at life. For a while, I didn't even know who I was. I'll always love you, with all my heart. But that love is very confused now. Am I your lover or your mother? No proper mother can remember with pleasure and excitement the way her son squeezed and caressed her breasts. The way he stroked down her belly, the way he entered her and made her feel the way you made me feel that day... Only a lover can think of those things in that way.

But I am so glad you didn't take me at my word. I'm glad you got in touch. I don't know how I would have gone on if you hadn't. So let's lighten up! Let me remind you of a few things. You wrote about what we did on the sofa. But you didn't mention the things we did when we got upstairs! We took our time, didn't we? And it was good! For me, it was even better than it was on the sofa, and that's saying something!

Think about the shower. Remember how we grabbed our clothes and ran up the stairs stark naked? We threw our clothes in your old bedroom and headed for the bathroom. When the shower was running good and hot, we both stepped under the spray and for a few moments we just stood there, gasping, getting our breath. I watched as the water turned your light brown hair black, and matted and plastered it to your head. I watched it run down your face and across your chest, then down your belly to your crinkly pubic hairs and stream from the end of your cock. It's a lovely, wonderful cock, did I tell you that? A nice size: not too long and not too thick. Just right! Women don't like the massive, ten-inch cocks you read about in porn stories. You're wondering how I know about porn stories, aren't you? Well, there's a lot you don't know about me! Are we going to have fun as you find out all those things? God, I'm not sounding like a mother, am I? How could I, after opening my legs for you?

My nipples swelled and grew hard under the needle-jets of water. I could feel my own hair sticking to my face and neck. Then I took the soap and lathered your chest and belly. I didn't touch your cock, though. That would come later. I hadn't washed you like that since you were a little boy! But my God, you're not little now, are you? I turned you around so that your back was to me and soaped your shoulders, moving down your back until I had to kneel on the hard tiles to take care of your buttocks. I parted them and washed between them, pushing my finger, gently into your hole before planting a kiss on it. Then I pushed my tongue against it. You arched your back and gave a little groan. No-one had ever done that to you before, had they? I know you liked it.

And then you turned around. Your cock was directly in front of my face, hardening again. Now it was time. I soaped it, pulling your foreskin right back as I did so, making it swell to its full size. As I said, not massive, but plenty big enough for me! You can easily push it all the way in, so that our bellies rub and slap together .When you've got it all the way in me like that, I can feel it filling me and I can grip it with my cunt muscles.

Your legs moved apart slightly and I took your balls in my hand and washed them, too. I cupped them in my right hand, squeezing oh, so gently and took your cock in my left, moving your foreskin up and down slowly, very slowly. I held it in my hand very carefully. I could feel the excitement rippling through you and I didn't want you to cum too soon; that would have been bad for us both, wouldn't it? So I waited patiently until you were fully in control of yourself before moving my head forward so that my lips were almost touching the tip. I blew very gently and the sensation of my breath blowing across the end of your cock made you tremble. Then I got ready to lick. I lifted it slightly so that it pointed upwards and ran the tip of my tongue up and down the underside, along that small sensitive area at the base of your glans. You groaned again, and again I slowed down. I wanted this to last.

When I took the end of your cock into my mouth you gave the sweetest sigh of satisfaction! And your cock tastes sweet, too, let me tell you! I sucked very gently and ran my tongue over it and around it, still cupping and pulling very gently on your balls. Oh, and you loved it, didn't you? You loved having your cock in your mother's mouth. It was so hot in there, wasn't it? And so wet? And the feeling of me sucking and licking? How was that? I know what it was doing to me. My cunt was leaking so much! I was soaking!

I knew you couldn't take much more of that, so I released your cock from my mouth and stood up, facing you. We were close and I could feel that lovely cock against my belly. It was jerking with your pulse and you were trying to rub it against me. And then you did something that took me by surprise: you kissed me. Your tongue slid between my lips and explored my mouth, twisting frantically against my tongue. Why was I surprised? Because your cock had just been in there, that's why. Your father would never, ever kiss me after I'd been sucking his cock. He said it was disgusting, putting his tongue where his cock had just been. Not that I sucked him very often. He didn't like it. Can you believe that? A man who doesn't like to have his cock sucked.

But you kissed me. Hard and passionately, as though you meant it. I nearly came on the spot! And I think you did, too.

Then you surprised me again. Instead of doing what I expected and taking me there and then, against the wall of the shower cubicle or on the bathroom floor, you took the soap and you started washing me. But you didn't use the washcloth, you used your hands. God, that was lovely! You are so full of surprises! When you ran your hands over my breasts you knew just how and when to squeeze and maul them; you knew how hard to pinch my nipples, to roll them between your fingers. And how sometimes, I like them to be pulled hard, so that my breasts are lifted away from my chest. You know how and when to do all those things, Rob, and much, much more.

And when the soap was rinsed off me, you bent forward and took first one nipple in your mouth and then the other one; you moved from one to the other, so that you could lavish attention on each one in turn. And you did with your mouth, your tongue and your teeth what you had done with your fingers. You nipped and sucked and chewed ever so gently, making my already hot and swollen nipples feel as though they were going to explode. I thought I was going to explode with lust. You didn't stop at my nipples, though, did you? You pleasured each breast with your mouth and as you did so, you pulled me hard against you, your cock rammed against my belly. You ran your hands down my back to each buttock, parting the cheeks, kneading the two globes of flesh between your fingers before running your hands lower, to my thighs. I could hear my self whimpering, asking you to do more, begging you not to stop, urging you on.

"I'm not going to stop," you said. "Nothing in the world is going to stop me now! I want to kiss and stroke every part of you."

I could feel you kissing my throat, the side of my neck, and then you went lower, between my breasts, and lower still, to my belly. I felt your tongue in my navel, licking and probing.

"Do you like this?" You asked.

"Oh, God, yes," I gasped as I felt your hands now stroking the backs of my thighs as your kisses went lower and lower. Until it was you kneeling as I had been. You pulled my thighs apart as you lips went to the crinkly hair of my lower belly. And then you were there! Your lips on my clitoris, and then your tongue, probing, pushing, first gently and then with more insistence and my little bud grew and grew. My knees buckled slightly, making my legs open wider, and I had to lean against the shower cubicle wall to stop myself falling. I felt my flaps being pulled open and your tongue push deep into me. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I gripped your head with frantic fingers, pulling you harder against me, urging you push your tongue even further into me. I ground my hips against your face and I could hear myself whimpering.

"Please, please, please, lick me, tongue me..!" I remember pleading. I can feel my face flushing and my pussy getting wet as I write this. It was just so incredible. Everything went from my mind: who we are, where we were, the fact we were betraying your father. I didn't care about anything. I was just focussed on what was happening between my legs. My whole world was concentrated on my cunt. On my clitoris.

I could feel the wetness pouring from me, bathing your face.

"Don't stop," I gasped. "Please don't stop!" And you didn't. You kept tonguing me. And then, with my pussy gaping wide with my desire, your mouth rammed against it, your teeth nibbling, oh, so very gently, at my pussy lips, I felt your hands move back to my buttocks. They were pulled apart, and I felt a finger teasing my anus. But you didn't push it right into me; you just teased my opening and then you stroked it against that sensitive area behind my pussy. Then I felt the finger slide deep into my cunt. You circled it around inside me, wriggled it as you kept tormenting my clit with your tongue. Then a second finger entered me and I felt you scissoring them, moving them in and out. I gripped them with my cunt muscles, trying to keep them deep in me. It was driving me out of my mind. Your tongue left my clit, and was replaced with your thumb. It rubbed me as your fingers thrust in and out of me.

And then I felt the pressure on my anus again. This time, the finger slid into me. It startled me and automatically, my muscle clenched, trying to deny it access. I couldn't stop it. Not that I really wanted to. In it went. Right in. And then that finger, too, was rotating, thrusting in and out. My holes were filled. Or so I thought. Another finger slid into my butt and another into my cunt. And still those fingers thrust in and out, rotated, scissored. Your thumb maintained the motion on my clit. You had the fingers of both hands working on me now, and you covered my lower belly with little nipping kisses and licks.

I came. Massively. Hugely. Uncontrollably. I gasped, squealed, gurgled. I beat my hands against your back. My nails raked you and finally, my spread legs gave way and finally I did slide down the shower cubicle wall. I landed on my bottom, which forced your fingers deeper and more firmly into my anus. And that made me cum again.

When I regained my senses, I was sprawled in your arms, with my legs spread wide, your fingers no longer in my holes The hot shower spray was beating down on us, massaging my pussy and breasts and streaming down your belly and over your still-hard cock. God, your staying power! I never would have believed you could last so long! Your father never could, do you know that? He would grope my breasts, finger my pussy until I was wet enough, and then mount me, forcing his cock in whether I was really ready or not. Then a few grunting thrusts and he was cumming. Don't get me wrong, I loved to hear him grunting as he serviced my cunt. You do it and it's so sexy. But I like a fuck to last longer than half a dozen thrusts!

It was time for you to cum, though. It wasn't fair for me to lie there, satisfied after cumming I don't know how many times while you still had that hard-on. So I wriggled around so that I was poised over your cock and then I took it, slowly and as sensually as I could into my mouth. I stroked your balls with the fingers of my right hand and sucked and licked the end of your lovely tool. And you loved it. You squirmed and moaned and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me down so that the knob-end was almost into my throat. And I let you! I'd never done that before, you know? I don't mean I've never sucked cock; I've done that lots of times. I'd never deep-throated anyone. I'd always been scared of gagging over it or worse, choking! Sure, I gagged a little, but it soon passed when I relaxed and allowed it in without fighting it.

As my head bobbed up and down, your hips jerked upwards, so that as my head went down, your hips came up to meet me. It was amazing! I cupped your balls with my right hand. I felt them contract as your up-thrusts became faster and jerkier. I knew you would come very soon, my darling. And when you did cum, darling Rob, I was ready. Your whole body stiffened as your hands clenched into tight fists in my hair. And then my mouth received spurt after spurt of hot cum. I swallowed it all. That's something else I'd never done; I'd never swallowed cum before. It had always seemed horrible. Disgusting. That's what I'd thought. But it wasn't! It was lovely! Gorgeous! Your cum tastes great, do you know that? There was no need to hold my head when you came. I would never have let your cock out of my mouth. The very idea that I'd let all that lovely sperm go to waste, splashing all over your belly or the floor or into a handkerchief! Every time you cum in future, you're going to cum inside me, do you know that? Not a drop of that cream is going to be wasted!

When I finally released you, allowing your cock to hang limply against your thigh, you were totally spent. We both were. I'd never had sex like that in my life. Certainly not with your father. I never thought I'd get sex education from my own son! I know I'm good at the theory, but how did I do at the practical?

We couldn't stay sprawled in the shower, though. Eventually, we climbed to our feet, turned off the spray and towelled each other off. And that was an experience, too! The rough material against my tender nipples made them hard again in seconds. And when you patted my pussy dry, I could feel my excitement rising again. God, I'm a whore! I'm a sex-mad slut. I must be, because since all this happened I haven't thought of anything but lying on my back with my legs open. But it's always you I fantasize about. It's always you thrusting between my thighs, your cock ramming into me. That makes me your whore and your slut, doesn't it? And that makes me very happy indeed!

After drying off, we went to my bedroom; we needed rest. You especially!

Completely naked, we lay on the bed and you pulled the duvet over us before taking me in your arms. I cuddled down against you, feeling your warmth envelop me. I felt completely and absolutely satisfied. More contented than I ever felt in my life. I could feel myself getting sleepy. I was drifting off, in that almost-asleep state where everything feels wonderful and warm and cosy.

Then I felt your left hand seeking my right breast. I thought I was dreaming. Surely you couldn't be ready for sex so soon? But you're young, strong and virile. I was used to one fuck and then off to sleep. I was instantly awake. I moved my arm to give you access to my breast and heard myself sigh contentedly as you cupped it and squeezed it before pinching my nipple hard enough to make me whimper. This time you didn't pause in case you'd hurt me. You knew I loved what you were doing. I rolled onto my back so that you could explore my body, so you could suck my left nipple while pinching the right. I let my legs flop open to allow your hand into my crotch, where it squeezed and patted and even slapped lightly at my pussy lips. My hips jerked with pleasure as your fingers slipped into me again, your thumb rubbing my clit.

When I felt your cock hardening against me, I took it in my hand, stroking up and down, rubbing my palm over the end, making you shiver with delight. Drops of pre-cum made my hand wet, lubricating your flesh. I felt it quivering in my hand and started to change position, to go down on you again, to suck your tool back into my mouth. Were you going to lick my pussy again? I hoped so. But you didn't. You stopped me. You kneeled between my legs, seized a knee in each hand and pushed them apart and back so that I almost doing the splits. Then you eased your hips forward and slid into me. There was no pause, no gradual easing into me, inch by wonderful inch. This time you thrust straight in. Hard. I gasped as I was impaled and grabbed your shoulders, digging my nails into you.

Then you were thrusting, pistoning your cock in and out of my cunt. I was wet to begin with, but very soon I was soaking. Your cock made slurping noises as it went in and out of me. I reached down to my clit and rubbed it. I wallowed in sheer pleasure and came and came and came until I thought it would be impossible for me to cum any more. And still you fucked your cock in and out of me, sending such waves of pleasure through me that I thought I was pass out with sheer lust.

When you pulled out of me, I wondered what was going on. I knew you hadn't finished, so what was happening? I looked down between us and saw your cock: it was covered in my juice, almost dripping, and quivering. At that moment I knew why a man's cock is sometimes called his weapon!

Then you leaned towards me again and I knew it was going back in again. I felt a pressure against my anus, at first almost tentative and then harder, more determined. I realised what you were about to do.

"No, darling," I said. "Not there! Please don't fuck me there! Not in the butt! Please don't fuck me in the butt! I've never...!

And then it was going in. But you were careful, just pushing it in a little way at first.

"Ow! No!" I wriggled against you. "It hurts!"

"Quiet," you whispered. "Just lay there quietly."

But I couldn't just lie there quietly. This was completely unknown territory for me. I'd never been butt fucked before and I was scared. I thought I would be ripped apart. Surely, I thought, this was going to be really, really painful?

It was uncomfortable. At first, it even hurt a little. But that didn't last long. Once you'd got your length into me, I could feel my butt muscles relax around your cock. You paused, letting me get used to the idea of having a cock in there. Your hands were gripping the backs of my legs, holding them all the way back, so that I felt as though I was folded in half, making it easier for you to penetrate my anus. Now that you were in me, and the discomfort was gone, I was enjoying the feeling. I wriggled my hips.

"Go on, then," I breathed. "Do me. Do my butt. Start banging me." I gripped my legs myself, freeing your hands to do whatever they wanted with me and to me. There were no restraints now. There hadn't been many left after we fucked on the sofa, but after letting you push that lovely cock of yours into my anus, there were no taboos left.

You reached forward and seized my breasts, roughly, mauling them and pulling on them as you started thrusting. Just for a moment there was a little discomfort and I almost panicked. But your cock was so wet and so slippery from being in my pussy, that it didn't need any extra lubrication.

12