For Betterment of My Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom helps powerful CEO seduce her daughter-in-law.
8.6k words
3.88
219.8k
73
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

This is a narration of some true events that happened in a conservative middle class Indian family intimately known to me.

The horny chief of a textile mill, who is deserted by his wife, happens to see an extremely sexy married woman in a marriage function and falls for her openly in presence of her husband and parent-in-laws. Understanding his miseries and hostile reactions of women's husband towards such advances, the mature wife of one of his senior allies who too is there helps CEO by reviving her old contacts with bride's mother-in-law...

Nothing is added or concealed unnecessarily.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It is now two years since my life was changed by a simple invitation to a marriage function by one of my aged mill colleague only few days after that I found me running on the fastest track of lust and power.

Let me first tell a bit about us.

At that time we were a middle class joint family, me 32 years, my pretty wife Ruchi four years younger to me, my parents in late fifties and Manisha my unmarried sister was 22 at that time.

I worked in a big textile mill as assistant floor manager. My father had worked in the same mill and had retired about six years back as accountant.

While my father was in service we used to live in mill quarters but after that we built a small house in that town and credit for that only went to my mother who did all the labor. The house was small and had only three rooms. The single room upstairs, was my bedroom which had bath facilities attached to it and I slept here with my wife.

Although my mother had better dreams for me but she could send me only to a cheap technical school and I did diploma in production machine operations and maintenance.

For complete one and half year I couldn't get any job and wandered on roads till my father retired. My mother trough her some contacts managed a job for me in the mill in name of company's gratitude to long faithful services of her husband.

The other wonder my mother did for me was to marry me with an exceptional sexy beauty Ruchi.

Ruchi was the daughter of one of my mother's old classmates. She was around 22 and had done masters in botanical science. Mother showed me her full body photograph. She was cute and sexy. I was heart taken by her thick lips and stray hair rippling on sides of her checks, dominating over her oval face.

After marriage we were given the upstairs room and there I began my unending erotic pleasures with my pretty woman in every possible ways and styles that made her sensual and sex loving woman.

In a year after marriage she began gathering 35-29-36 inch figure to look an erotic silky woman. She was not bony but didn't have an inch of extra flesh than that needed for her sensuality. Her flat belly and a set of round bosoms and eyeful hips always made males mouth watering for her. She gives an impression of miss like fucked woman.

I had been always conscious of lusty eye of males slipping on her. She too knew about her capacities to kill men at first sight and always maintained her from her silky hair to polished feet toenails.

-------------------------------------

As assistant to floor in-charge I got around 15,000 bucks a month. That with the pension of my father barely made about 19, 000, just enough for mouths of a joint family.

The mill was dying and only a year back we had anticipated that a partial lay -off was inevitable. However I saw another wonder when the management brought new Chief Executive Officer [CEO] Rama Reddi.

He was in mid forties bit dark and was a large man in all ways. The way he worked and lived made him legendary in mill. I had seen him many times and felt his sweating and struggling heat close to me.

We saw how a charge had been infused in our dead machines! Soon the wheels on floors began roaring and the mill stores were piling with stocks we were manufacturing. Unending line of trucks were now lifting mill products from store sheds. Within ten months the lay off fears had gone and we listened only of expansion plans.

The CEO mostly wore sports shirt, which showed ample of his hairy chest. He was also equipped by overflowing manly capacities as his loose pants always displayed his massive testicles and huge sexual organ that were unable to accommodate there.

At times mill people giggly narrated that how they saw him brushing his bulge with back of his palm in meetings and even adjusting it better in the folds of the pant.

Like for any big man, tales began floating about him. Some said that he had problems with his wife because of over fucking and she lived at Bombay with their daughter. Some one told me in confidence that Reddi ji could fuck a woman solidly all the night and presently he was daily fucking Chief General Manager's wife in company guesthouse.

There were rumors and rumors but no had any confirmation. However I had some idea that many women from other sections had been recently shifted to his office.

-------------------------------------

On that turning day of my life, my wife and I had gone with my parent and sister to that wedding function. That family was well acquainted with all of us. Ruchi had taken her time at home to prepare her and looked lovely in dark pink sari and tight thin blouse over white brasseries that was sensuously visible on her flat back. She had worn pinkish sandals matching to sari in her delicious feet. Her eyes and oval face looked killing in night.

There was good gathering in the decorated marriage hall, which had a big stage set with a pair of red wedding sofa. In front of stage on hall floor there were about thirty rows of chairs and two of sofas for guests and VIPs. My parents and father met many old acquaintances.

Around 8 p someone from mill announced little loudly that Reddi ji was arriving. There was a little uproar and I saw host hurriedly walking to gate. Little later Reddi ji entered the hall in white pant and blue sports shirt, revealing his hairy chest. Before host could guide him to front sofa some mill man saw him and came to him.

He had an aroma around him and people gathered around him, as if he was the groom of day. Every one looked cautious for his words and for some time the function looked as mill's business meeting.

After some chatting there with mill people, Chief General Manager [CGM] Mr. Sen and his wife escorted him to a front sofa and where they sat. As they were taking with each other, bride's father came with a boy carrying a try and served VIP with some snacks and coffee. CEO appeared to me a real in charge of all.

Sen was in mid forties, fair and tall. He looked always sincere to his boss type man at high place in his expensive suit and rectangular glasses.

Mrs. Sen was sitting cross-legged besides her husband and appeared only in late thirties or at the most in early forties not very tin nor fat but was a bit busty and had smooth wide hips of mature woman. She looked elegant in her expensive blue sari and had carefully polished her nails red and wore all signs from diamond wedding ring to silver ring on her feet's finger.

She looked fresh and didn't give any impression of over fucked woman as per tales about her affairs with so called fuck master Reddi ji.

Little later there I saw some hasty movements and band began deafening ears. The groom party was arriving at door. People moved to gate and some to the decorated stage. However Reddi ji and his entourage couple preferred to remain there. The few others who were there had also moved to stage.

The place where Reddi ji was sitting with Sen couple had become deserted by then. We were standing near the stage but I was viewing Reddi ji from corners of my eyes.

Suddenly I noted that CEO's keen eyes were on us particularly on my wife. I had never met any three of them but was aware that Mrs. Sen knew my mother so I took the opportunity to meet Reddi ji and introduce my family to him.

I walked discreetly with my family to him and told him about me. Mrs. Sen recognized my mother and waved her to come on sofa besides her. As we came closer I saw Reddi ji's gaze on my wife was now intense and more intense. I saw a lust in his eyes that were direct and open.

I didn't understand much and introduced me to him telling him my work section in the mill.

He tried to listen me absent-mindedly as his eyes were still locked on my wife's bosoms.My wife too was fully conscious of that and few times there eyes even met with each other's.

He took a deep breath keeping his eyes on her and stretched his legs. His massive testicles and huge shaft began to swell in his pants. That massive meat visible bluntly attracted every one there and my wife was becoming uneasy second after seconds. Her face had completely gone red.

Tearing her blouse further by his gaze, CEO asked me who was my in charge. Such a behavior from the top man for my wife was most unexpected and I didn't believe my eyes. I replied his query to the best of my ability.

Every one there had become visibly conscious of his three-dimensional gazes. Mrs. Sen, may be just to diffuse that current looked at me and told Reddi ji about my retired father and how good he and my mother had watched the interests of mills. He could only listen half of her words.

I again looked down at that live huge bulge in between his stretched legs. It was massive much bigger than I could imagine. It was enough to tear a woman and he didn't care for any one looking at him and appeared to have gone out of his senses.

Mrs. Sen smilingly pulled one empty chair besides her and set it facing towards CEO. She tenderly asked my wife to sit there. Realizing her hesitation, my mother waved her to sit besides Mrs. Sen on that chair.

Avoiding her eyes she walked and adjusting her sari over her hips sat cross-legged on that chair facing Reddi ji. Her beautiful feet tied in that pinkish sandal with glowing nail polish and silver toe ring in her feet's finger over hanged just before my CEO. Manisha and me dragged another chairs for my father and us and we all sat besides mother.

We remained there for about twenty more minutes till the main ceremony began. Mrs. Sen kept talking with Ruchi about her education and other backgrounds. Occasionally she looked at Reddi ji in teasing glances. It appeared to me that, Reddi was damn horny and given a chance he would jump on my wife and to him our presence hardly mattered...

-------------------------------------

It was 10:45 of quiet winter night as we reached home tightly squeezed in a hired three-wheeler. We all were engrossed in shame and didn't speak a word to any one.

Ruchi was avoiding her eyes from every one including me. I went straight upstairs to our room and dropped me on the bed. I tried to relax from hurricane that I had in me but the incident had strongly engulfed all my senses.The most powerful man of my company, whom we always thought like God, had openly asked my wife for sex.

In about twenty minutes, Ruchi came up after finishing down stairs works. It was the first time after the incident when I could look at her for a minute continuos as she was carefully closing the door and bolted from inside.

She was looking damn sexy in dark yellow sari that perfectly contoured with her broad hips and even crack line between them. The metallic whitish nail polish and silver toe rings were peeking from her yellowish-strapped lather sandals on her feet, a sign that she was married.

Surely she would have killed any man with that look!

Through an intoxicating Impulsive I suddenly came out of my hangover thinking that she was the only woman there who took out all the senses from such a powerful man before all. Astonishingly, I also felt a control over that top man.

Just to cool her sourness, I got up and carefully took her in arms as if she was frangible and put my lips on her thick lips. She kissed me back.

She appeared surprisingly cool and unaffected from that horrible assault. I kissed her and then lowering me on knees I brought my lips on her sari covering her left bosom and kissed it softly. I moved my lip few times sexily over her mound and tried to locate her nipple for another complete kiss.

A sexy smile flashed on her face but she was not at upset, as I had feared.

I put my lips on her and smoothly pulled her to bed and we rolled on mattress, still our lips locked in each other. I laid her flat on her back and not disturbing a single fold of her expensive sari, I again carefully put my lips on her bosom. She might have expected me to continue the same nipple searching exploration and she adjusted her little up to bring her mound peak near my lips, but kissing there I glided down to her flat belly over her elongated tiny naval pit and caressed it by my wet mouth.

Gradually I slipped my lips to her sari over her leg joints and that too had her belly like flatness. I tried to feel her depth by my tongue through the annoying layers of sari and her petticoat and I felt jolts of tingles in her veins passing her thigh's joints.

Surely her out side was intact by that hostility.

My right hand moved below to hem of her sari and began pulling it. Sensing my intentions she reacted and tugged her sari securely between her legs.

I heard her sultry voice," What are you doing there! "

"Please!" I pleaded in a bid to release the trapped sari.

"Let me change sari, I have to pee, I have not gone bathroom since evening."

I was in rag of passion and wanted to affirm the impregnability of her femininity from the attack before she could arrange herself.

I did not let her go and visualizing my strong will, my darling loosened her legs so I could tug off her sari from her leg holds. Once released, I began delicately pulling the hem of her sari.

As I was uncovering her nakedness, her eyelids became heavy and automatically began closing. Her face too was turning pink.

She scrambled to my allure and reluctantly opened her thighs.

Like a juiced child my eyes ran to that married crack line around that some hairs t had grown in past fifteen days, Her tiny overhanging femininity just above the entering place for males was as before!

Thanks God! I said to me.

I again thanked my six-inch penis that had preserved her female crack line from any deformation. It appeared as fresh as it was on wedding night, although I had fucked her incalculable times.

As I brought my face near to her femininity I was surprised by the crude mushy smell coming from her genitals. With out actually touching her, I sensed that her fenny was extremely wet. I was not in illusion that at least it was not wet due to few stipulations I had made to her.

It flashed in me –Did Reddi bring her that wetness to her? Feeling uncomfortable by that thought, I hoped might be, she become wet later in three- wheeler while we sat squeezing each other.

The puzzle of her unexpected wetness was not yet over to me but I couldn't resist my intoxicating lust to touch her wet crack.I lowered my face between her open thighs and her erotic sex smell had completely over powered my brain.

I brought my lips closest to that neat sex line. Sensing my breath there she jerked her half-open groin. I made few feathers like tongue slips on slippery crack and felt more of her salty wetness flowing in my mouth. My touches at her sensitive place were making her restless and she tightly pressed her lips in each other. I continued flying my tongue over her front crack amid her hissing giggles coming from her tight lips.

She let me have my feast uninterrupted for about next five minutes and then she closed her thighs trapping my head.

She said pulling her thighs away from me, "Pleassseee leave me, I have to pee, It is enough, leave me now."

She tried to move but I again restrained her and opened her thighs. She lowered her head and saw what I was doing and gave my head annoying jerks by her hand. She even tried to hinder me by bringing her palm in between my mouth and her sniffing sex. I removed her hand and prevailed over her resistance.

For next ten more minutes she continued shaking violently on mattress as I played with her fenny till became unbearable to her. She jerked my head out and closed the thighs decisively with an implied order," No more please." She wanted to flee to bathroom.

I did not let her go of her own but escorted her to bathroom in almost an embrace, my palm pressed on her sari just at the love spot. Looking in amazement at me with her mouth open, she asked me to go out but I shamelessly insisted her to pee. She waited for more than two minutes for me to go but I didn't move.

Delay was making her restless and she hesitatingly squatted in the corner near drain of bathroom. I adjusted her sari to clear the space for delivery and she peed with force in sputtering sound. She had not finished and few stray drops still trickled from her pee slit but I pulled her up and drained the floor to with two mugs of water.

I arranged her sari and again escorted her to bed keeping one arm around her waist. We again came on bed. For the first time I saw irrelative surprise in her eyes as if I had turned mad. But these were only love reactions.

I laid her flat and pulled hem of her sari up to again open her. I opened her thighs and her soapy love celebrate with wet hair around it was again before me.

This time as I put my lips on her exposed sex she exhibited changed reactions. Lowering her eyes she looked at me for a while. Her opened territory in between thighs was hot and pulpy wet with more fresh smells and salty taste. I licked the slit up to down and down to up again and again.

Moaning from tight lips, "Uuueeeeii seiiiii seiiii aaeeiii sseee ssssiii," She extended her hand and tried to stop me but for me there was no tomorrow. Seeing her denials grossly ineffective she at last put a pillow over her face to control her sensational cries and I spread her thighs more. Now I could comfortably accommodate my face between her thighs and that extra stretch had also opened her slit giving me more visibility of her sensuous inside pink.

I had been licking her from for more than half an hour. She began vibrating in louder hissing by every move of my tongue. In between many times I moved up and tried to kiss her lips making my way through the pillow tightly pressed on her face by her arms. She was cumming in jerk after jerks and had become steamy wet and slippery. I had never seen her like that.

At around 1 a, I stopped and rolled up to take her in arms.

I spoke First time to her since we came back from function.

"Were you upset by Reddi ji, darling?" I asked her.

She said in un-cared words, "I think, it was he who was troubled, he thinks himself bull but he would be beaten by sandals one day."

"Why did you not beat him?" I said whispering in her ear.

"He is your big boss." Her voice was lower than mine.

"Oh! That is why he had so big there in his pants, you saw that. " I said in mushy words.

First time I had talked about some other man to her.

"He is only a street bull," She said clinging to me before we slept.

I took her in my arms and we slept.

That was how exactly my lovely wife acted after that sexy encounter.

-------------------------------------

I could hardly sleep for two hours; the same uneasy pensiveness woke me and last night's passion had completely diffused. It was 4:10, of cold and dark morning. Ruchi was sleeping besides me. I was tempted to kiss her erotic lips but because of that strong punch in my head, I remained still in bed.

Last evening's episode had terribly blown me. I was extremely offended by CEO's hostility. It was true that my wife was mouth watering to every man having his testicles full of seed.

I always believed that beauty is also made for watching and I gave enough opportunities to males watching and even wink at her, but how a man could propose her like that? He did not appear to have slightest modesty for homely ladies.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers