For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

Story Info
He forms an alliance with her daughter-in-law.
31.7k words
4.24
98.4k
25
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
258 Followers

Important;

The Sub-Chapters IVa and IVb posted earlier are now merged with the parent Ch. IV. with Ch. 3c, which was posted earlier.

The story is based on some true incidences ;nothing has been added or concealed unnecessarily.

-----------------------------------

I had a clear view of greenhouse through the window and the split I had made in the synthetic pink plastic curtains that hanged other side of glass.

Reddi ji paused at entrance, and staying at back of my wife switched on the light. The greenhouse was lit by soft white florescent light that made the interiors look like a den of colorful diamonds. Exotic mini trees, lined on green and red plastic textured wooden benches were brimming with tinny fruits and bright colored miniature flowers all around the three sides before me.

I had a candid view of beaming Reddi ji, entering greenhouse behind Ruchi. She went tall to his shoulder height and he was almost touching her, and was tenderly holding her round rights arm loaded with black bangles.

Reddi ji was vigilant as if he was given a miss world for a night and he had to score marks for his manners. I couldn't imagine any other thing would have made him that excited. In those thirty seconds as they crossed the door I saw that at least five times he brought his lips to kiss her loose hairs. Ruchi was however not wholly aware of that.

Ruchi appeared completely dazzled by the interiors. I saw a marvel look in her eyes as they both passed through the leafless crab bush with tiny yellow orange and apples that surrounded the inner side of doorway.

In that soft white light she was looking equally romantic to her bright colorful neighboring. Her blazing black kurta fell little above to her knees, draping her round thighs tightly wrapped in white salwar. She still had those thin black duppata folds over he busts but not very carefully warped and the knot she had made at her navel was loose.

Her silky texture gave illusion of marble in that milky illumination. She did not have any winter aridness anywhere, even as an omission. I always ascribed that to her pre-bath coconut oil treatments.

Her feet looked brimming. She was wearing two- inch heeled calf lather sandals that had twin half-inch wide black straps, dotted with tinny jewel like white squares. One strap encased her delicate feet at middle while the other went near the base of her feet's fingers. At the back there was leather ankle strap with adjustable metal fastener. She had worn those at my insistence as they fitted with the environment of her black and white outfit, although those had airtight spongy foot-beds and that caused dampness in her sole and gave her prolonged lather musk.

The heels however gave her wide hips a pleasant prominence. In all she appeared a complete 'femininity-pack' for sin. Her eyes naturally went at right of door, as there was a red circular three-inch deep earthenware kept on pink plastic floor. It had a six-inch trunk base tree that went to her thigh's height and was crammed with little light green and yellowish leaves. Its roots were spread all over in the pot.

In that process she slightly came towards right of Reddi ji and I could have a view of his front. I couldn't believe, his huge penis was not hanging but it was erect and swelled and had stuffed his entire pant's face. It was downwards inclined and visible in its full length. The way it showed, it appeared to have a coupled strength of two unmated bulls.

Looking at that, a chill ran in my spine. How on earth one could have that force? Would it be possible for Ruchi to ever accommodate that in her smooth genitals irrespective of all her yearnings for his manly potentials?

Perhaps that was another reason he was keeping him well behind her.

Ruchi curiously looked at the plant's wonder while he, standing at her back sensuously kneed his lips to her right cheek and softly spoke, "This is trident maples, I found in a nursery in Pennsylvania."

She heard the whispered information as a flush of his breath's heat swept on her cheek and again validly looked at tinny leaves. Reddi ji slipped his hand over her silky arm he was holding and then brought back his fingers to her bangles.

She was next attracted to the left corner on my side where a one feet high marble white japanese lantern was placed on tiled floor. It was given japanese neighborhood by a two feet high mature black pine that had reverse upward taper on trunk.

Ruchi saw it with wide eyes and asked him, "Where you find such amazement's?"

He softly fondled her hips with the edge his groin carefully keeping his huge penis away from her. Ruchi turned her head back and looked in his eyes and said in overcast voice, "This lovely Japanese pair .Please let me see!"

She turned back and moved to the benches along the milky-glassed panels and Reddi ji followed her. I could see her generous hips evened with Reddi ji's powerful manly groin.

While moving forth those checkered painted, Ruchi looked in amazement at the captured trees in small pots and paused before an exotic six inches high shade tree that was placed on the bench top. It was more or less mayflower foliage that had bright small white and pink coneflowers like honeybees on a thick trunk.

She stayed there and looked as if it was a dream. Reddi ji moved his other hand to her other arm but she held his palm in her fingers and moved ahead.

Every thing there, appeared a part of miniature paradise. Ruchi holding his hand was struck with each plant and every time he had to softly press her waist by his arm to make her move. Reddi ji was virtually embracing her from back with a thin air between them. I recalled heavy natural scent of her hairs.

They came in center of den and then she scrutinizingly looked at the blue padded wooden swing chair of low back and the ropes attached to it.

After her disengagement from bonsai, an expression swept on her face exclusively that females inhibit while they suddenly find them alone with a desiring man. Perhaps for the first time she sensed her sensuous aloofness with Reddi ji.

2 - - - - - - - -

Surely, she was dangerously close to him for the first time. Her eyelids became hazy and as she turned towards him her belly almost touched Reddi ji's unbuttoned and swinging blazer. That made him loosing his hold over him and I saw his face turned hot in few seconds. He could have taken her in his arms at the next moment but she softly stepped back and sat on the hanging chair. Her feet were touching the neat pink floor.

That was the first time when her eyes went to his front and saw his bursting pants by huge obliquely erect penis. Her eyes remained glued in a deadlock for few moments and then she aimlessly turned her face towards the wall in her front. Her lips were open and she made an attempt to ignore him by closing and opening her thighs twice in succession. The hue on her cheeks was evident and she looked like a bovine female who was vigilant of a bull with drawn-out penis hanging to ground.

Reddi ji like a lawbreaker helplessly saw her turning her stare from him.

She ignored to further look at him and moved her eyes at the blue rope and its catch anchored on wall hook. Her lips were sensuously parted as she asked, " What you do with it?"

Reddi ji, ruled by desire spoke, "To Raise this chair!"

She looked above at ceiling and pulley from which the chair hanged and said that appeared sexy to me, " Then, raise!"

"Sure." Reddi ji said lovably looking in her eyes.

However I saw that he had no control towards the decency of his pants. He was like a naked slave before the queen.

He hardly smiled as he moved his manly body to wall and carefully pulled the rope inch by inch till her head touched the ceiling. She sensuously looked down at him as he adjusted the catch and anchored that in wall hook.

Reddi ji poured down salvia in his throat and moved back below the hanging seat and looked at her feet in sandals hanged before his face. Her red polished nails and bichua {silver toe ring with a small artful crown, Indian women wear in feet's finger as a wedding sign} seeable through the sandals were at breath distance from Reddi ji.

I had never seen her like that. Dazed in air, she tightly held the arms of chair and stared at Reddi ji standing below her. Some of her open long hairs were now sweeping on her face. Her legs were adequately parted to show inner thigh's lines quite inside below her kurta. From that low angle her breast's rounds made a luscious foreground to her oval face in air.

Reddi ji standing there was quite near to me. I could distinctly sense the angled stretch of his hung penis.

For few moments his face was motionless near her feet but he could not hold him any longer and the moment came!

He lost his breath and with out looking at her put his lips over the middle leather strap of her right sandal and kissed that. I saw Ruchi looked down from air in dilemma at the powerful man twice of her age going down at her feet.

That first kiss lost his sense of wrong or right and he delicately held that sandal in his right hand and put his lips over the smooth feet and like a child aroused by a new plaything kissed that at least five times. Then he slipped his lips and kissed her feet all over between her ankle and mid strap and moving over lather strips placed his mouth on that silver junior wedding ring in her second finger. In a further rag he put his right cheek on her exposed feet and rubbed over it kissing smoothness of polished elongated tapering nails. His fury gradually slowed down and for few minutes he remained motionless keeping his cheek over her feet and that looked to me temporary disorder of his breath.

Ruchi was voicelessly looking down with sultrily eyes and her feet tensed in his hand.

He regained some of his breath and slipped his hand up over her pulpous calf and his fingers to her knees. Then with out looking at her he raised his face and rubbed his lips over the ruffled folds of white salwar.

Ruchi 's face was swamping in an unfamiliar sexual excitability. She had tightly held the arms of chair and was looking down at Reddi ji.

3 - - - - - - - -

I was not sure if that was his extraordinary manly force or his prolonged exile from womanly pleasure; he was fast loosing his hold over his sex controlling organs.

As his face was submerged in the feet of my lady, he brought his other hand down to his strained front and tried to adjust the thick cloth of pant over the enslaved painful swell. Toiling there for some time he slid his hand in his loose pocket and again tried to adjust discomfort by his fingers and then in fury he achingly opened the chain and inserted his fingers inside the front opening.

I saw Ruchi staring that.

He dipped his hand deeper through the opening and struggled with harder penis and his underwear. From my side through the split in his pants I could see that he was wearing a loose home made blue underwear that was like a baggy shorts.

At last, completely whipped by loosing senses, he almost broke the blue wears and brought out his penis from that and then it self-movingly came out in air.

The huge penis drenched by glimmer fluid, the thought of which was scaring every one for four days, came out from his pants and went little less than nine inches straight parallel to floor. It was a vast dark sexual organ with hairs around its base and surging veins all though its length. For a moment I thought that Reddi ji's wife was rightly panicky of that.

Fewer hairs but showing two distinct bang-up testicles of an uncivilized horse surrounded the two-inch diameter log that emerged in air. Twin distinct zigzag-inflated veins ran along the length and at least two enlarged vessels were visible encircling the beam in middle zone. The foreskin was stretched to the base of the peeled head, had folds muffled below its rim. His penis had a notable singularity; the mushroom head in its two inches length was sharply tapering from thick circumference to a pointed tip like the nose of rocket. The wild organ swayed horizontally straight and jerking upward off- and- on

I saw Ruchi was shaky as she looked at him from air. Reddi ji however didn't looked up and leaving that penis straight in air held her hanging sandal in his hand and began kissing her feet, this time wildly.

That was remarkable as I had been always seeing Reddi ji as the master of my giant mill having last word over thousands of employees.

Little later her lips went dry and she withdrew her feet from his hold. He vividly tried to hold that and for the first time he looked up at her with solicit eyes as she quietly spoke, " What are you dooooing...please bring me down. Please!"

Reddi ji looked at the withdrawn pleasure and then as a guilt-ridden child quietly moved towards me to wall. His footsteps appeared saggy with his swaying penis below his solid groin. He stood near the wall and loosened the catch to carefully lower her around his shoulders level.

4 - - - - - - - -

Ruchi now sat on chair was looking at the yellow door and her feet hanged about two feet above ground. Her face was red and her hands rested on her lap. Reddi ji turned and moved at her front and peeked in her coarse eyes and his penis swayed above the seat near to her belly.

The other peculiarity I noticed was that penis was drawing heavy and smelling liquids from his inner. It seemed that God had consciously made a self-lubrication mechanism with massive genital structures for comfort of ladies.

The sudden exposure of that wild smelling penis had completely muted my wife. Her face was red and Reddi ji's straight penis was nearly touching her navel. I sensed that once it had come out from his pants and it was now too late for him to consider fears of annoying her and also for her to ask him keep constraints until he was entitled for that.

She leaned back on the edge of blue stuffed back of chair and her eyes were almost closed but her reddened thick lips still had a gap between them. I unmistakably saw thread like open slit along the base of her eyes sedately aimed at the man before her.

He kneeled forward and brought his lips near her blearily open mouth. For few moments of hesitation they remained separated by a mat of air.

From that distance I noticed that her scolding could keep him restrained only for a while and now again he began to loose his hold over him and abruptly knelt to put his wide mouth over her thick lips. She remained still and even did not move her lips. Preciously for a minute he remained unshaken and then he softly once kissed her lips.

I had a continuos flow of pre-cum. To me, it appeared that each of us was melting in same heat.

Then he showed some restrain and his mouth tranquilly rested on her lips. He slowly raised his hand, and brought that to her head and began caressing her loose hairs. That was peerless: –their lips had been on each other for more than a minute but he had not kissed her twice.

Keeping his mouth over her lips he slowly moved his hand from her head to her breasts. I saw that she stared at him through the tinny slit through her closed eyes - and a moment after she too softly kissed him once.

That made Reddi ji's erect log to sway upwards. All that happened just three and half feet from my place.

I recalled that marriage function! In four days only the distances across the seas had merged in a line!

That receipt of his kiss made him in complete fury, and he began kissing - and gradually sucking together both of her lips.

It was a fierce desire of man burning for relief after being given such access to a woman. She let him do and entirely shut her eyes as he kissed, sucked and kissed in continued delirium.

5 - - - - - - - -

Reddi ji possibly discovered that by ferocious actions he might make female uneasy, he broke and softly slipped his mouth to her cheeks and to forehead and kissed the red bindia {a bright red small circular sticker at the center of her forehead}. He then tenderly brought his lips to her closed eyes and rested them there, erratically kissing her eyelids before he again moved his lips to suck her lower lip.

She silently sat supporting her on the back of chair and let him play with her femininity. His naked erect log was swaying and few times as he leaned to kiss her forehead, it rubbed her belly.

While Reddi ji had her lower lip in his mouth and his fingers were playing with her hairs, he held her right palm resting on her lap and gradually hauled to his oscillating penis and let her fingers touch that. She jerked, and opened her heavy eyelids twice in succession. She withdrew her lips from his mouth and looking down pulled her hand to the wooden arm of the chair.

However she voluntarily compensated the loss, and brought her mouth again to her lips and let him continue that kissing rag. His every kiss was turning her eyes hazier -- and then he gradually slipped his lips to her cheek and kissed near her nose.

Some more moments passed ; he vividly moved his lips to her right earlobe and whispered some words, but she pushed back his lips by her same ear. He kissed her right cheek and again whispered – this time closer to her ear. She then momentarily opened her eyes, and not looking at him negatively oscillated her head. That made him gloomy to slip his lips to her head ; and submerge in the deluge of her loose hairs.

6 - - - - - - - -

It appeared that Reddi ji was conscious that any aggressive move might again deprive him of womanly pleasures for uncertain limits. She slowly knelt forward and sunk her head in his chest and let his lips play with her hairs. He then gradually lowered his right hand over her back, and gradually sneaked that below her duppata to her left breast. That breast was on the farther side ; I couldn't see much but he was gentle , and that was my immediate concern.

She was melting ; probably his hand's movements on her swelled breast made her windy to shrink more in his blazer, and softly kiss his chest. That gave me idea that he was very slowly messaging her breast.

I suddenly became conscious that she was not wearing the bra.

I saw, Reddi ji was repeatedly fleeting his hand to his pants over his duck egged hang. He again slipped his lips from her hairs to her left ear, and kissing her earlobe whispered some thing, but she remained still in his chest. He repeated that almost hissing in extreme load of heaviness, and then again resumed his lips to her hairs.

Few moments after I saw that she slightly leaned submerging her more in his blazer. and then she slowly moved her left hand from her lap and coursed that up. To my amazement, she took her hand to his swaying penis, and scrutinizingly held that at its mid by the end of her fingers.

Eased from the safety concerns of my wife , I was now having continuous flow of pre-cum in my underwear.

With out raising her head from his chest, and even not looking down, she softly pressed her long finger tips at the mid of his massive log. Her fingers remained still for couple of minutes but that made Reddi ji to sink his entire face in her head that was resting on his chest and his hand moving healthier over her breast.

She shifted herself and pivoting her upper forehead on his chest looked below and making a frangible move of her fingers pulled his foreskin towards the base. She did it few times before Reddi ji brought his hand down and guided her fingers to improve her hold. That made her fingers encircled over the circumference of log at its mid. Her hand being on my side, I could better see that she was loosely holding the thick erect rod and her fingers were insufficient to complete the round. It was like a bird trying to capture an oak tree by her paw. Once she held that better, Reddi ji brought back his hand over her loose hairs. I saw her keeping her fingers enclosed on the log; she leaned ahead and completely sunk her in his chest and let him enjoy the ecstasy of her hairs.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
258 Followers
123456...9