For Betterment of My Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Time for some rewards.
5.9k words
4.16
56.3k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

After a long lapse, there was hurry to say hello to all ; So I posted Ch.Va little fast , I think.

It however needed to be reshaped to tune it with earlier and subsequent events. I have done it now, and it forms initial part of Ch. V.

You know the events are true which happened in a family around me. I am only narrating , of course with some patch- works for missing trails.

__________________________________

1 -----------------------

Clock was preciously passing through 3:10 AM.

At far right behind the shut doors in study, mother was apparently asleep or at least at rest after the bustling day.

The silence in room made me unstable in countdowns that ticked to change my life forever!

In wild rag, every beat of my body was a thump. All, inside me seemed gone wild, and the boundaries, I had been living since childhood were breaking- one after the other.

Now after days of wild shakes, it was hypothesizedly coming, with the consent of my family..... In next fifteen minutes from now, another man, who was having sleepless nights for my wife would be with her...to see and know the secrets of my married life,

Indeed it was a perfect consent; not for a moment we felt surrendering before indecency. Every one was fascinated– though for different reasons.

It appeared, all of us had gone weightless and were drifting towards veiled goddess of desires.

I could sense my mother's concerns, but my father surprised me. Like any other of us, he too had seen mill- master's naked desires, and was no child to know motives behind Mrs. Sen's persistent calls. We had never been out of home so late; amazingly, he didn't ask –

I had seen my young sister Manisha looking nosy at male magazines: She easily believed Mrs. Sen's pretexts for detaining us here longer in night.

2 -----------------------

I glanced at right ; Mr. Sen was a dozing lump on sofa - which ludicrously added stillness to the room.

During all last four-crony days, I had always been alert of him. But now could see that this tall man of my mill was a kid for ladies; though he had never been indecent to them.

After his wife got mother's nod to let his restless boss-friend meet my wife for little two hours before dawn, to keep him cool at abroad, I was amazed how she had separated Reddi ji from him on pretext of giving him some sleep for coming chaotic day.

I had also seen this at dining table, when my wife lost in charms of another man , had rudely repelled him while he tried to have some eye pleasure of her.

In such open seduction scenes, any one would have been tempted for a beautiful lady, but he always kept desires in heart ; neither showed disrespect to our privacy.

Unfortunately I too had to treat him like that - after I sensed that my wife's outright rejections may disturb my delicate business synergy with him. I really felt pity, as I moved him out of dinning place, just to discuss what I intended to do after the dinner.

However surely, his business skills and adult simplicity continued to impress me.

He put his hypothesis of international exportations and to raise me to alluring heights, involving my wife step by step -but at opportune time when temptations began to work on me, he shyly (& sincerely) proposed only his restless friend boss for my wife. Not a fingertip of her for himself...

Although Mr. Sen looked downhearted many times, but I was conscious of the growing softness for him inside me , and I thought -that was material!

------

Initially, It seemed to me that Mrs. Sen, a traditional Indian house lady was trying to keep away her husband from tempting adult affairs, but soon I sensed an another cusp in it. ..

... and I was right ; though for reasons, my mother was moved under extreme emotions , but her first concern was to protect our family prestige, and her grown-up manner led Mrs. Sen to discreetly carry out her wish.

I found later that she had told Mrs. Sen : that in event, the settlement with Reddi ji's wife to live with her husband and let him occasionally release on her daughter in law, didn't come up : tonight's two hours secret act would be a our final gratitude for the extraordinary favor shown to her son!

It had to be kept secret from any one.

------

However, after knowing softer adult side of Sen, it was now easier and safe for me to talk with him, business that also involved my private life.

He foresaw his multi-million-export theory after seeing his stormy boss, at his little provocation, falling to maddening limits of desires for my wife; like an apple fell for gravity, before Newton!

However as, I gradually came out from dilemma, it began to appeal me -African clients from hot deserts, un-awarely cooled by an incredible Indian homely beauty -before they come over our business carpets!

Still, it had not swayed me anywhere, had I not seen frenzy in my wife for manly power : and my mother wittily cooling me!

As Mrs. Sen continued to step in, and Reddi ji's private tortures began to melt my mother, it was simply crossing of fences for every one of us.

------

I too, was never that brave in adult matters. After dragging Mr. Sen outside in semi darkness, to open my heart ; I could skeptically tell him that while my wife and my mother may accept Reddi ji, I was not sure how they would turn export wheels.

He didn't lack adult senses when it was business.....I listened him mesmerized as he spoke : a homely woman, after deflowered by the man of her choice and under permitted adultery, would bloom as flower fragrance to prize men's desires , positively not willing to bed with any of them!

And that would be some thing for our deserted clients! We could create for them while they touched our land.

He meant that!

And that had led to present scene, eventually!

3 -----------------------

I could hear the slow clock dots.

Reddi ji! Indeed a luck for envious!

Always at heights, he miraculously achieved a classic woman only in four days; and every one seemed to stand for him; even my mother!

In four days he got a loving mother, and solutions came for uniting his separated family!

What else any luck could have brought to him!

Even though she was not brand new virgin kind to deflower, but nevertheless less than a woman directly from her wedding bed.

She was single handedly agreeable sexually nursed woman; physically and emotionally, ripe for the strongest man on earth. Her vagina had never seen manhood beyond seven inches. Every further millimeter would bring him delights of an exceptional womanhood!

------

Reddi however, proved a different man!

As I could find later - it was sin to keep him away from women; God had made him for them!

Women looked birds, clinging to his hairy chest, or sitting over his immense thighs. I wowed those gigantic testicles; could only produce thickest semen. He could lift the hissing recipient of his huge manhood and wander in whole house, keeping furiously leaking penis entirely inside her.

The maximum... I saw, had gone around ninety minutes, except for changing positions : His continuously leaking penis never lost power for more than an minute , at the most.

We had been using condom but for safe days, but the thought was meaningless now!

------

Dampness wet my face in that cold.

It was hair-raising that my wife would not think of me during next two hours.................

..................and after that another man would ever remain in her thoughts: weather she meets him or any other or no one ever , each passing moon would draw her towards new adulthood.

At dawn, as Reddi ji left, I would see her a different woman. Sitting besides me , saturated by the robust seeds of a mighty man , whom she knew had her husband's rights for the night.

Mr. Sen had said she would be a flower to attract a man from miles!

I wondered how my colloquies and neighbors would have brains to notice these change, associated with my elevations!

4 -----------------------

How much was Reddi ji would remain indebted to Mrs. Sen?

Like his real loving sister, only in four days she brought his dream to his bed. She did every thing for him, that was impossible

It was she, who made a wild horse to perform, for such luscious prize!

He was deprived from woman for no fault of him, and she sincerely wanted to give him a wedding night's pleasure tonight.

This nice house wife knew the sins of adultery : but more to it, she wanted to see him happy; forgetting his long sexual pains with the woman of his derisre. She patiently moved every opportunity to his fervor -- bringing my wife closer to him and ultimately winning my mother!

What more a man could imagine from the wife of a friend.

--------

Where was Mrs. Sen now!

I began to feel twists of my penis!

Perhaps by now Reddi ji knew that his prayers didn't go unheeded! May be............ she preferred to tease little more the demoralized man, attempting to sleep...

I was becoming conscious of my reddening face.

Where was Ruchi...... being decorated by elder lady for a magnificent night.....

However it were the thoughts of Mrs. Sen that were filling my pants, and my laps tightened around my erect penis.

Mature fleshy bangali woman with unruffled skin in, flesh in all the right places.

Her curlier smoothness beamed through blue sleeveless blouse & sari, and sober diamond jewelry hanging over her bosoms.

I still felt the touch of her mature hips -I had while attempting to grab chair for her in bedroom.

I fantasized below that blue sari her crack, gradually to find her most private rose bud! And between her thighs...the mature slit of femininity.......probabily covered with some hairs at least!

I was sure it had smell of fish but didn't know if any other than her husband had sensed that : after knowing her in last days I was not ready to believe the scandals of her affairs with Reddi ji, floating in mill.

Suddenly, my friend mind was again alive ........ I might have heart attack one day if I continue to think of her. She was pursuing adultery for a cause, but it never meant she would be a catch, for a kid like me, at least!

That drew me to moments of desperation, stretching my taunt nerves.

I hated any thought not to think of her.

I thought of her husband talking about my wife.

I knew my wife's fragrance had been provoking her husband from the day he saw her. .......Suppose I make a deal with Mr. Sen for exchange of our wives some day! Was it possible.

I had itch to talk her husband at least something about her ...... I looked at him with dry mouth; but he was now in real sleep.

Instantaneously there was another alert! ....... I recalled my wife casually telling me that I might have punch in my job next morning from her husband , while I had tried to flirt Mrs. Sen before her.

Perhaps it had some unsung sense.

Her husband was a power in the mill and I had to be aware any of my childish act...

It was time to be sensible, and unfortunately I couldn't share this with my witty mother, for her advice!

5 -----------------------

The time couldn't drag me any more now.

I repeatedly tried to pierce my eyes through pair of thick blue drape over the mouth of gallery, which were unfolded by Shankar while he left for his den.

It seemed I was left with only one goal in my life: To see Mrs. Sen coming out from those drapes.

There was no sound anywhere in the house, and it was killing to be so alone amid wild emotions. I looked third time towards gallery: It gave a feeling that no one would come out till morning!

------

I had some knowledge of the house behind drapes.

On right of gallery was the first bedroom where Mrs. Sen had sent Reddi ji to have some sleep! Next to it was master's bedroom -she had taken my wife, and later called me too, to have our final consent.

On left of gallery, first was the kid's room, where my wife had called me in evening to tell me the odd request made by Mrs. Sen to remove her brasseries below her blouse as a special treat to Reddi ji for his long abroad tour.

Next to it was the bedroom; Mrs. Sen had decorated for the wedding like night of her husband's boss-friend.

At far end of gallery after a iron grill door, was a verandah and there after a large courtyard with round iron ladder for upstairs haven in bonsai garden.

Suddenly the thought of iron round stairs stiffened me: My fingers went to the heaped pocket of my pants, where that semen soaked handkerchief, my wife had left in green house after wiping huge cum of Reddi ji from her salwar between her thighs, was stuffed.

I felt it was still soapy with the huge smelling load!

Not looking anywhere, I stood from sofa and wandered in room towards the study: No sound came from inside! Neither my movement had effect on rolled Sen.

My feet moved me towards gallery and I remained stood before the majestic pair of drapes, near the slit between them. I could puff the peculiar smell of thick tapestry!

There appeared no sound on other side. My heart thumbing, I separated the drapes and through the slit took steps inside.

The gallery was softly lit by a very low power blue bulb at ceiling, which illuminated it not more than necessary.

I stayed in front of bedroom door at right- it was where Reddi ji was supposed to be taking the nap: but there was no note of any action inside!

Next on this side was the door of the bedroom where I had been led by Shankar while I was required by Mrs. Sen; I thought, belonged to two ladies at the moment.

Silently, I moved to it and stood there breathless. I didn't want to be caught. It was like an alert cat sniffing corners of house for possible food.

Counting my thumbs, I remained there for some moments. It too, was still except a feeling of some frail movements inside: But I was not sure.

I turned silently.

On front of this room, at other side of gallery was the 'wedding bedroom' – I needed not to move very near to it to be sure; there was no sound.

Where the hell, were they: Or the rooms were faultless sound proof!

------

Silently opening the grill door I came out , and closing it back behind me, I moved in verandah and then to open courtyard.

It was calm and dying night with feeble stars. The moon was drifting towards end of sky, below a patch white cloud.

Like a programmed robot -I looked at round iron ladder, that looked desolate.

It was soothing to stand there in courteous winds of ending night, but my eye's stretched corners were fixed in blue lit gallery.

It was then -I felt a swift skim there.

A soft perfume crossed the verandah. I had glimpse of Mrs. Sen's blue sari escorting my bride looking wife from her bedroom to the room at front.

They were not in position to notice me.

Although they were visible for about 30 beats of my heart, but I had good vision of my wife wearing green sari with set of silver work, that mysteriously reflected blue light. She was wearing load of glittering jewelry from the head to toe like a true Indian bride.

She looked perfectly fresh and smooth. I seemed she was put to an prolonged bubble bath.

Her long shampooed hairs were generously open, draped over all of her back and hips. Two white flower strings loosely tied them in very upper zone.

They stood for a moment before the door while Mrs. Sen turned knob. It was then I could see at the back of my wife. I noticed that she was carefully warped only in sari, perhaps with out any bra, blouse or petticoat.

She wore bright black leather sandals that had good heels, and I could sense her nail polish was now more glittering than in evening.

It seemed Mrs. Sen had taken time to prepare the bride!

Elder lady opened the door; and both went inside.

The door automatically swung back to close. I remained stood feeling all my blood was draining towards my cock. My penis was releasing flaming fluid in my underwear -I thought it would never go loose again.

I had never imagined a woman could look so splendid.

After about sixty more breaths, Mrs. Sen came out and closed the door silently.

She stayed in gallery and glanced at the thick drape that isolated her from hall.

My underwear again felt a strong upward jerk as she moved towards the door, first on the right of gallery: presently for Reddi ji .

Amid thumbing inside of me, I could only feel the taps, she made while she cautiously tapped the door, restricting sound to travel beyond the drapes. She repeated twice after few more moments.

There was no answer. I could make out that Reddi ji had passed out on bed.

I looked mechanically as she turned the knob, and pushed the door slightly.

She entered the room -where a man in heat was sleeping. The door automatically swayed back to close.

I for the first time in life, I had lost complete control over my racing heart.

So now she would be breaking the fortune to Reddi ji! I expected him to come out jumping and enter the room where his pleasures were waiting for him.

The gallery again went breathless. Counting my beats, I had again sky to look at .

The moon was traversing another bigger patch of cloud that resembled a pig to me. I felt the breeze that came from above.

However my wait was more drawn out.

The moon had slowly came out of hide and lit the sky again.

There was no sign of movement and my loins began shaking: It must be now five minutes!

Oh! Did he have something with Mrs. Sen? It was painful for me even to imagine that.

The thoughts began to tear me, mercilessly!

Quickly in few breaths, I had come to feeling that the thought of Mrs. Sen being with another man , was enough to upset my breaths.

------

Then .....

The door pulled back & Mrs. Sen emerged. She was holding some cloths bundled in her hand.

It was unbelievable, as Reddi ji emerged like a excited boy after her! I jumped – he was shark naked ; he followed that nicely dressed lady!

He moved behind her towards the door to his wedding bedroom.

He looked fresh and washed. It seemed he was asked to take bath after being woken by Mrs. Sen. He had hardly made his hairs.

I could make out his wide hairy chest and darker muscular large frame. His huge penis swaying over two large testicles was raised over his massive bushy thighs. Erect upwards. The gloss around the tip indicated juices were coming out.

It was large eleven inches plus penis with pointed mushroom head; I had seen in Bonsai House.

Mrs. Sen stopped before the shut door, looking around momentarily, tapped the door silently. Perhaps there was no answer, she took her left ear to wood.

Reddi ji's was standing just behind her and his penis swayed near her hips. It's mushroom once touched the crack of her back: However she ignored it, and gently tapped again before pushing the door.

The door moved in and she turned her face back to look at bit teasingly at the frantic surprised man.

The lady shifted right to make way for him and giving him the bundle of cloths pushed him inside; she pulled door and I heard the soft click of the catch.

------

For a moment she stood there looking towards the blue drape.

She seemed moving to living room.

My legs had frozen to stone tiled floor of courtyard. She would search for me and if I was found here: It would be like finding a cheap peeping tom. I could see the unease gripping me.

However she changed her way to move towards her bedroom, and went inside.

Though she had left the door ajar; but it gave me enough dope to jerk my wings and fly through gallery to my place in living room.

6 -----------------------

About three minutes after, when Mrs. Sen appeared from the slit of drapes, she saw her husband laid in deep snooze on the large sofa; and me, half laid on the back of love seat and dozing.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
12