For Every Crime There is a Punishment

Story Info
Lady boss blackmails male employee in slavery.
3.8k words
3.95
81.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For every crime there is a punishment. I stole a laptop from work. That wasn't my crime, my crime was getting caught. It was Friday the 15th of Jan 2009; the whole office was out for lunch. Well, the whole office except for one person, the new boss. She was sending out emails to everyone saying the same thing:

"Like to meet...friendly chat...I'll buy you coffee"

I got the short straw 4.30 the very same Friday. The whole office used to clock off early and go for drinks on Fridays. The meeting would mean I would be late.

I sat waiting outside her office. I could just about see her face through the window; she had pale white skin, freckles and long red hair. The expensive suit and army of wrinkles gave away her age, gave away that she was a work all-hours career woman and must probably not to be messed with. Her plump secretary who was only a few years off retirement saw me gazing at the boss through the window.

"I think she's single but about twenty years to old for you, if you wanted my opinion."

The secretary had caught me off guard and I tried to rescue the situation "Oh Sorry, I was checking that my tie was straight in the reflection."

The Secretary gave me a look as the boss opened her office door. We both switched into professional mode straight away. The secretary went first

"Ms. Trimble this is John Gordon the junior analyst on the pricing team"

I quickly stood up and gave my new boss a firm hand shake and said

"Pleased to meet you Ms. Trimble."

"John why don't you take a seat and Anna you can go home I won't need you for anything else today" she replied.

I walked in and sat down. Ms Trimble came in behind me and closed the door before taking her seat across from me. I was going over my usual material for these types of situations in my head as Ms Trimble passed me a post-it note. It read:

`Laptop serial number akgm-83234-gtasb-6543'

I looked at the post-it note. Was that the serial number of the laptop that I had stolen?

"Now, if I type that laptop number into the tracking program it will give me its current location" she started to type.

"Bullshit" I thought to myself they can't do that. She finished typing then without looking away from the screen said

"My computer says the stolen laptop is located at an address that looks remarkably like your home address." Then she looked straight at me "Is there something you want to confess to Mr Gordon?"

"No" I said. Maybe I should have said more, maybe that would have made me look guilty.

"Did you notice James Jeffrey was not in work today?" she asked coolly as she tossed me a cell-phone "why don't you call him and ask him why he's not at work?"

I decided to call her bluff. I pushed his number into the phone. He picked up and answered straight; he said two cops showed up at his home the night before and arrested him for being in possession of stolen property. He said he was screwed, even if he got off light the criminal record would mean he could never work in our industry again. I hung up and looked at my new boss without saying a word.

"Looks like I have your full attention, now do you know what the difference is between you and James?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say, if I ran out of the office could I get home before the cops got there and destroy the laptop? Where there cops in the building? Finally I just said "no, I don't."

She smiled and said "I'll tell you. His ass doesn't look as good as yours does in a suit. So you can get fired now, get arrested and spend a couple of months in jail and never work in this industry again or you can start looking for another job and leave this firm within a month with a good reference."

Without thinking I just blurted out "what's the catch?"

She smacked her red lips and said "why you are, you're my catch. You will come to my house for the weekend and by my fuck-slave. And on Monday you'll come back to work as if everything was normal and find a new job and leave within the month. You won't look me directly in the eye ever again in the office, you won't tell anyone even after you leave. If you do I call the cops. So which option do you want?"

I was shocked I just said "what?"

She looked at her watch. "I will not repeat myself you have thirty seconds to make up your mind."

I looked at the ground; she was kind of hot for her age. "Ok" I said.

"Ok what?"' she said back.

"Ok, I'll do it' I said."

"You'll be my fuck-slave?"

"Yes" I said.

She got angry now "say it then say 'I will be your fuck slave'".

I said it; she made me say it four times after that. Each time she made me say it louder. I hoped to god no one was left in the office.

She pulled a black bag out of her desk drawer and said "Empty your pockets into the bag."

I took out my wallet, my phone and my keys as well as a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. I threw them in.

"Don't worry you'll get them back" she said as she handed me a token for the bus.

"Take the bus straight to Avon Dale Shopping mall and walk to the top floor of the car park wait for me there."

She pulled up in a black BMW. The driver window rolled down half way, I could see she was wearing shades. "Get in" she barked. I tried the rear passenger door but it was locked, then I heard the trunk pop open. I hesitated for a second and she started to rev the engine. I quickly looked round and jumped into the trunk. A rope had been tied to the inside it allowed me to pull the trunk shut. I looked at my watch every few minutes or so, I don't know why maybe I thought was a spy or something it was not like I was being kidnapped -- no it was worse I was being blackmailed.

About an hour later the car stopped but it was a further thirty minutes until she opened the trunk. "Get out" she said. I climbed out of the trunk; I guessed that I was inside the garage of her house. She was still dressed the same and was holding the black bag. "Ok, everything off and in the bag, you'll get the bag back when I am finished with you. I stripped down to my boxers, my socks and my watch. She looked angry again and said "everything."

I did it; I stripped naked in my boss's garage. She tied a knot in the top of the black bag and left it on a shelf. I was shivering at this point partly from the cold partly from fear. I never felt so intimidated by a woman before. She held out her hand and smiled "take my hand and I will lead you to the bedroom. Don't worry I am not going to hurt you in fact your going to enjoy the weekend."

I took her hand and she lead out through her kitchen and up two flights of stairs. The house was huge it must have been a five or six bedroom suburban house from what I could tell but I couldn't be sure as all the doors were closed. She lead me into what must have been the master bedroom of the house, it was on the top floor all by itself and had a slopping roof. We walked past the bed into the bathroom where the bath was already full with soapy water.

She picked up an all-body shaver off the counter and handed it to me. "I want you to run that all over your body and remove all your body hair."

I was still holding her hand when I said "I am not sure I want to do that"

She laughed and said "ok, maybe that was a bit much to ask of you. Just hop in the bath and wash your self off for a couple of minutes and then put on the bath robe that's hanging on the door and come out to the bedroom. You will have to give me a massage instead."

"ok" I said as I got into the bath tub.

When I came out she was lying naked on the bed, her backside did sag and there was a few rolls of fat around her side, but not much and for her age she looked well. "Take off your robe and use the bottle on the stand" she whispered past the pillows.

I did as she said. And put one knee on either side of her and started rubbing her all over. She whispering things softly "that's good" "slower" I was actually enjoying myself and I had a full hard-on. I don't how long I was doing it but eventually she said "your turn" so I hopped off her and she turned over and sat up. When she saw my hard on she kissed me on the lips and stroked it a little bit.

"I knew you would enjoy it, now spread yourself out" I lay on my stomach and she covered me with oil from top to toe she was using way more then I had used on her.

I whispered back to her "with so much oil I must look like a body builder" we both laughed and then I felt something on my wrist, I looked up: it was a hand-cuff. Before I could react she had the second one on me.

Her voice was back at the authoritive voice from the office "You look like a body builder or a gay porn star?" She took a cloth from out of the night stand and pulled it in front of my face it had an odd smell and then my head felt funny. I could hear her talking to someone behind me, a man?

She was talking to a man. I turned my head as best I could, he was totally naked and shaven all over. I also noticed a camera on a tripod. She must have had it in the wardrobe! Before I knew what was going on he was sticking a rope-ball gag in my mouth. I could hear my boss jeering me "see how uncomfortable you are with this."

I woke up with the worst hang over you could ever imagine, it felt like I had drank a bottle of whiskey and ran a marathon. My body ached all over. As I looked around I realized I was not at home in my bed, it all came flooding back. My boss had tricked me into getting hand cuffed to her bed and then some huge muscle bound guy had his way with me. My ass hurt badly. I tried to move my hand to rub it that was when I realized I was still hand cuffed to the bed. My boss was sitting on a chair about three feet away from the bed. She was fully dressed in business suit attire.

I started screaming that I had been raped. She ignored me and opened a laptop, pushed some buttons and turned the thing around so that I could see it. It was the video from last night, but it had been edited to make it look like I was enjoying it all, bad music was playing over the footage. It looked like a gay porn movie. As the movie played on she took my cell-phone out of her jacket pocket and shook it up and down to let me know she still had it. As the movie ended she started to push different buttons on my phone she didn't look up as she spoke to me

'Hi. I have decided a change of career. You can learn more about it at www.johngordongayporn.com and see free clip's thanks and please pass on to your friends. I need all the free publicity I can get"

She stopped typing and looked at me. "Imagine if I sent that message to everyone in your phone? That footage you saw is on the website. I set it up this morning." She had an even bigger smirk now. I could feel that I was going to vomit, I tried to get off the bed to go to the bathroom, I forgot about the hand-cuffs and fell off the side of the bed.

I vomited on the ground at her feet. "From that reaction I take it you would prefer that I did not send that message?"

I managed to get out a "no" before vomiting for a second time.

"Good, now I am going out for brunch. I have left you clear instructions on the bed side table, along with the keys to the cuffs. Just to remind you what the punishment for non compliance is: I report your theft to the cops, you get a criminal record, you get blacklisted in the industry and I send everyone you know your debut porn movie. So you are my slave for as long as I deem necessary, when I finished I will let you slink away quietly, ONLY if you are an enthusiastic slave. Got it?"

I just looked at her and let out a deflated "yes."

"You see that's what I mean. From now on the first and less words out of you mouth will be Master. Now try again fuck-slave."

I said it. "Master, yes, Master."

She got up and left me alone lying on the bed. I heard the front door of the house slam shut. I thought about what to do, she really had me by the balls. I decided not to look at the list she had left me and have a shower instead. Inside the bathroom there was no bathrobe but some off her clothes were hanging on the door and there was a hold-all bag on the ground in the corner. I wondered if she had left the black bag with my clothes in the garage. I had my shower and dried myself off. My ass was raw I found some moisturizer and spread it in the crack. It was the best feeling ever. I walked back to the bedroom and dried myself off. I thought about making a run for it and going to the cops, but decided it would probably end up in the papers. Would they show the gay porn movie in court? I picked up her note:

1.Have a shower and clean yourself up 2.Shave off all your body hair. 3.I left some clothes in the bathroom for you to put on. (Yes they're Woman's clothes. You are after all my bitch!) 4.Your new lingerie is in the bag in the corner. 5.Your make-up and Wig is also inside. 6.Once you are dressed take the camera, tripod and sex toys out of the bed. 7.Set the tripod up so that it has a good view of the bed. 8.Spread the sex toys out on the side of the bed. (You may want to wash and dry them before hand as they are pre-used) 9.Insert the pink butt-plug into; well you can figure it out. 10.Finally, move the chair in the room so that it is at the base of the bed. Sit down, put on the ball gag and hand cuff your self to the chair.

I re-read the list two or three times. I was terrified. I went back to the bathroom and opened the bag to see what was inside. There was more then one butt-plug. The pink one was the smallest. There were whips, clamps, chains, collars, leads, cock rings, dildos of all sizes and a harness to turn the dildos into strap-ons. I looked in the make-up bag there was make-up of course, as well as lip-stick, fake eye-lashes, mascara and perfume. The lingerie consisted of crotchless black panties with matching bra, garter belt and stockings. The wig was bleach blonde, I also found a pair of bra inserts, and black heels. The clothes were office attire. A black skirt and a white blouse. I looked at it all and wondered what to do?

The bedroom door opened and my master started giggling. "Good, good" she said as she walked past me and eye-balled me as I sat hand-cuffed to the chair. She opened one of the drawers and took out a Polaroid camera. She started snapping photos of me from all angles. She walked in close and took a photo of me at point blank range. It hurt my eyes. She slapped me across the cheek and took another photo. She did again and again. I guessed my face must have been glowing red by now.

"Spread your legs and wriggle on the seat darling" she said as she stepped away from me to get a good view. I did as she said and she took more photos. The floor was covered in them by now. "You know your place now don't you?" she said.

I nodded my head and mumbled "Master, yes, Master" over the gag. She took a collar and chain from the bed and attached them to my neck. She then unlocked the hand cuffs and ordered me down on my hand and knees by pulling on the lead and ordering me to do so at the same time.

I did so without resistance. She made my crawl around the room a couple of times, like I was in some sort of dog and pony show. She stopped at the base of the bed near the chair. She dropped the hand cuffs on the floor and told me to put them back on. When they where on she pulled out a dog bowl from under the bed that was full of water. She told me to sit on my knees right in front of the bowl. Then she push kicked me down on to my hands and knees. My face stopped short of the bowl of water. She ordered me to sit up on my knees again and she kicked me again. After the fifth time she kicked me down she grabbed my ass and pulled up my skirt. She leaned over my back and whispered in my ear

"I have been looking forward to this. You think that guy hurt you last night? That was nothing. I am going to split you."

She pulled the butt-plug out and stuck it back in sharply. I groaned over the gag.

"This is foreplay bitch, fucking foreplay" I groaned again as she pushed it in deeper.

She pulled it out finally and made me sit back up on my knees. She undid the gag and I gasped, before I could recover she stuck the plug in my mouth. I was going to spit it out. But she grabbed my lower and upper jaw and pulled them shut.

"Don't forget yourself slave. You are going to lick it clean!" I stopped trying to open my mouth. She let go of my jaw and started to slowly pull it out and in.

"Use your tongue, if you do a good job I will let you lube up the strap before I fuck you."

I started to lap my tongue all over the plug, it tasted like death. She kissed me on the forehead and threw the plug onto the bed. "You're ready" she said as she dropped the strap-on onto the ground.

"Strap me up slave, good and tight so that I can ravish you!"

I pulled the belt on over her legs and tied the buckle back as tight as I could. I remembered what she said and started licking her plastic dick without being told. She pulled it out and slapped me.

"No, No only when I say!" she slapped me across the face with the plastic dick first from the left, then the right. "Now open your mouth and put out your tongue if you want to spit-lube the dildo" she said. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as she leaned over me and let out a big slobbery spit straight down my throat. I tried to spit it out, she held my neck with her hand in case I moved. She did it again.

"Swallow whore!" I swallowed all she gave me. "Now stick my dick in your mouth" she said I leaned forward gingerly and started sucking on it. She grabbed my head and pulled it in to her, making me deep throat it. I gagged and gagged. She just laughed and said "See, it's all spit-lubed now and you are ready! Put your head down on the ground, and pull you ass open with each hand."

She undid the hand cuffs and re-tied them behind my back. I tried my best to pull open my cheeks as my face sat on the floor. I could feel the tip of the dildo going round in circles of my ass hole. Suddenly she drove it in and leaned over my back so that she could whisper in my ear "Every crime has a punishment darling."

She grabbed the leash and used it to pull me towards her as she was riding me. In and out. In and out. I groaned and groaned and she laughed and laughed. She taunted me constantly. She bit on my ears as she fucked me and spat on my back. She stopped for a moment and said "good boy" as she patted me. As soon as I relaxed, she started pounding me again.

Finally she pulled it fully out and placed her boot on my rib cage and pushed me over. "On your fucking knees" she barked at me. I did as she told me. She took the camera off the tri-pod and pointed it straight at me with the shit covered dildo hovering menacingly in front of my face.

"Look at the camera, say your name and then say you love sucking shit covered dicks. Then suck it clean Bitch"

I hesitated, she kicked me. I said it "My name is John Gordon and I love sucking shit covered dicks." I opened my mouth and started licking my shit off her dick. The camera recording my shame.

When the dick was totally cleaned up she kicked my again and said "Your clothes are in the garage. Get the fuck out of here."

"Can I shower first?" I pleaded. She kicked me again. The hardest kick yet.

"Don't bother looking for a job in another company yet. I think I am going to keep you for the time being now get the fuck out of my house.