For Fun and Profit

Story Info
Hired by my wife’s friend–the work was hard, but rewarding
30.3k words
4.06
128.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened to me in May of this year, almost two years after the CFNM party described in Caught in the Pool. I have changed names and some other details to protect the identity of the participants.

* * * * *

It was my wife who got it all started, about two weeks earlier.

"How would you like to go skiing next winter?" Pamela asked as we sat down for dinner one evening. "For a whole week instead of just a long weekend?"

"I'd love to," I replied, "but you know money's tight since I got laid off. I really don't think we can afford it until after we move and I get settled in at my new job."

"Well, I know a way we can earn it," Pamela replied. "Actually, I know a way you can earn it for us."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "I can get a job here and now, but we both want to move somewhere else after you retire. And besides, it might be a while before I get enough vacation days for a week of skiing."

"I've got that covered, too. This is something that shouldn't take too long."

"Well then, tell me more."

"I ran into Stephanie at a meeting today," Pamela explained. "She said to say hello, by the way."

"That's nice..." I said as I conjured a mental image of the tall, sexy blonde. She used to work down the hall from my wife's office until she transferred to another location in the city. That was about two years ago. I didn't think Stephanie was nearly as pretty as Pamela, but she could certainly turn heads. She had long blonde hair and perfect fake boobs, but her best feature was probably her long legs that she kept in shape by running and playing soccer. About a month before her transfer she had helped my wife instigate an impromptu CFNM party one Saturday afternoon, with me in the NM role. It could have been worse, but the woman who took pictures forgot to take her camera with her when she left. I took advantage of her oversight and deleted all the nude pictures of me from her memory card. (I also copied some very sexy pictures of Stephanie in her thong bikini onto my computer.) "So what's Stephanie been up to lately?"

"Well, she has a proposition for you," my wife continued. "A job offer, actually."

"Okay, but you sound doubtful to me."

"Actually, I kind of like the idea but I told Stephanie I wasn't sure how you'd react."

"Sounds intriguing," I said. "So tell me all about this proposition of hers."

"Okay, let's start with the payoff," Pamela began. "Stephanie and her husband have a condo in Aspen. They also have season passes to several ski areas and a four-wheel-drive SUV. She's going to let us use it all for a week, and pay you a thousand dollars, in exchange for you doing her a little favor."

"That must be some favor," I said. "Does she want me to paint her house or do I have to kill someone?"

"Oh, no, it's nothing like that... nothing illegal. She just wants you to come to a party a week from Friday."

"A party?"

"Yeah, for her soccer team."

"So what's the catch?"

"It's going to be CFNM," Pamela replied with a wicked grin. "Actually, Stephanie wants you to start with a striptease, so it's not exactly like last time."

"Me, do a striptease?" I replied. "Not likely."

"Yeah, I didn't think you'd be thrilled..."

"Not really," I went on. "Besides, why doesn't Stephanie get her husband to do it?"

"George would never go along with that," Pamela told me. "And he's got a bad back. Besides, Stephanie says his body's not as hot as yours."

"Well then, Stephanie can hire a male stripper if she wants to look at a hot body. They're listed in the phone book, and they probably cost a lot less than a thousand dollars."

"You know someone in our line of work can't hire a stripper out of the phone book. If the guy talked it would be all over the TV news before you knew it."

"I suppose you're right."

"And besides, none of those guys will take off their G-strings. Stephanie wants a guy to bare it all and get really nasty, and she figures you'd do it."

"She wants another Full Monty, eh?

"Actually, she wants a lot more than that," Pamela told me. "She'd like for you to strip all the way and then dance totally nude. She said it'll be a wild and sexy CFNM party after that."

"That sounds like something she would like."

"And she said that you should think submissive."

"Uh huh... And why does she think I'll do something like that?"

"Because you said you'd do it for a thousand bucks. You were sitting next to her out by the pool when you said it, and you were bare naked at the time, remember?"

"That was your doing, not mine..."

"Besides, she says you've got the biggest dick of all the guys she knows."

"Do you suppose Steff really knows how big all her friends' dicks are?"

"She might," Pamela laughed. "But she knows how big yours is, and she's willing to pay big money to see it again."

"And this is okay with you?"

"Sure. For a week of skiing in Aspen it's more than okay with me if Stephanie and her friends get to play with your bare butt and swinging meat."

"Right..."

"And it's not like you've never done it before," Pamela went on. "You've danced and stripped for me several times."

"Yeah, and we had really good sex right after. That was the reason I did it, you know?"

"Do this and you can count on good sex for quite a while," Pamela said as she flashed her sexiest smile. "Remember how horny we both were after the pool party?"

"Yeah," I mused, "that was nice."

In fact, it had been more than just "nice." My wife and I had fucked like newlyweds for many months after the CFNM party. The memory of being naked in front of Pamela, Stephanie and their two co-workers had rejuvenated me and kept me going strong. I wanted sex every day, and my arousal did wonders for my wife. She slept better, she forgot her troubles at work and she even lost the twenty pounds she had gained over the last few years. The stress of my unemployment, her impending retirement, and our plan to move had slowed us down somewhat, however.

"I like it that my friends think my fifty-something husband is a good-looking man," Pamela said, putting an end to my trip down memory lane. "And I especially like the fact that I'm the one you want to take home with you, even after all these years."

"Well, I love you. And only you."

"I know that, which is why I didn't mind when Stephanie saw you skinny dipping. But then I realized that it turned me on."

"Well, I go skinny dipping all the time..."

"No, no, that's not it. What turned me on was seeing how those other women reacted when they saw you. For the last two years I've wanted to watch another group of women get all hot and bothered at the sight of your naked body. It's just a fantasy of mine, but I think about it all the time."

"I have that fantasy, too, but my fantasy involves getting it on with all the women at a CFNM party; at least all the good-looking ones. I'd never do that, of course, but you know what I mean, right? You've got nothing to worry about."

"I know, but now there's a lot more of a reward for us afterwards."

"Yeah, a thousand dollars and a week in Aspen," I said, imagining myself speeding down the slopes. "That's a lot, but you can tell Stephanie the only stripping I'll be doing is in front of someone who'll have sex with me afterwards."

"So you'll do it if Stephanie has sex with you?" Pamela said with a laugh. "Is that what you're saying?"

"No, no," I objected.

This conversation was starting to get out of control, but there was a way to turn it around. I decided to go along with Stephanie's proposal but I would raise the price, hopefully making it too high for her. I figured if I added enough conditions then she'd forget the idea and never bring it up again.

"Okay, on second thought," I said after a pause, "I would like to find out if Stephanie is a good lay..."

"So you'd cheat on me?" said Pamela.

"I'd only do it with your permission, of course, so it wouldn't really be cheating. And we'd still have to get the trip to Aspen and the money."

"What do you mean?"

"You go ahead and tell Stephanie I'll come to her party and do a striptease and whatever else she wants in exchange for the cash, the trip and some really good sex."

"With Stephanie, or with me?"

"It depends. Are you going to be there?"

"Of course I'll be there. I told you I want to watch how the other women react to seeing you naked."

"In that case I'll want sex with one of those other women," I replied. "And with you too, of course. I'll leave it to you to decide if you want to have a three-way or not."

"Sorry, Mark, you're not getting a three way with me."

"That's what I figured," I said.

I wasn't really surprised at Pamela's attitude. She had always been enthusiastic and even a little daring about sex, but she was also disgusted by any sort of lesbianism. The idea of being in bed with another woman, in any situation, was a total turn-off for her.

"Stephanie doesn't have to be the other one," I continued. "After all, she's your friend and she's married and I don't want to cause any trouble. But whoever Stephanie gets, she has to be at least as good-looking and sexy as either of you."

"Okay, just so I understand you," my wife said, "you're saying you will do the striptease, right?"

"Right."

"And you're willing to get totally nude and do some other crazy stuff..."

"Yes, but all that has a price. In addition to all the stuff in Aspen and the money, I want to get it on with Stephanie or with one of her sexy friends. And not just, 'Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am,' either. I won't wear a condom and I'm not pulling out, so birth control has to be her problem. If you want your fantasy, then I want mine. And no cameras allowed!"

"Okay, that's fair enough," Pamela agreed. "I'll tell Stephanie and see what she says."

* * * * *

I had expected Pamela to reject the whole thing. The fact that she relayed my conditions to Stephanie with no hesitation at all surprised me. Nothing was said about it for the next week and I thought the issue had died and gone away. Then Pamela came home from work on Monday with a big smile on her face.

"You'd better start practicing your dance routine," she told me. "Stephanie says she accepts your terms."

"Oh?" I said, completely taken off guard. "I can't believe she said she'd have sex with me..."

"It might not be her," Pamela told me. "You said it didn't have to be."

"What's she going to do, hire a hooker or something? A hooker isn't part of my fantasy, so if that's what she's planning, it's no deal."

"No, no. It's either Stephanie or one of the gals from her soccer team."

"Okay, that sounds promising."

The soccer team was the same one Pamela had been on until she had to have knee surgery a few years ago. My wife and I had watched them play last season, and although some of the players were better looking than others, they all had nice legs and they weren't fat. The team sponsor was a local car dealer who always featured attractive models in his commercials, and he was known to recruit good looking women for his soccer and softball teams as well. We weren't able to stay for the end of the game so I didn't get to meet all of Stephanie's teammates, but I did learn the names of the two I thought were the best-looking: Robin and Emily.

"Who is it?" I wanted to know. "Do I know her?"

"I can't tell you that," Pamela said cryptically.

"Why can't you tell me? Don't you know?"

"Oh, yeah," she replied, again with a bit of a smile on her face. "I know."

"Then why won't you tell me?"

"Stephanie told me not to," Pamela explained. "It could be her or it could be one of her friends, like you wanted, but Stephanie thinks it's better if you don't know who it is.

"Oh, yeah, what difference will it make?"

"If you decide not to do the striptease and all the other CFNM things then she wants you to spend the rest of your life wondering who you missed out on."

"I suppose I could live with that..."

"But then every time you talked to Stephanie or met one of her friends," Pamela continued, "you'd have to ask yourself if she was the one."

"Hmmm..."

"And since we want to make sure it's not just a quickie that'll leave her unsatisfied, you'll have to give her three orgasms for every one you have. That ought to make for a memorable time, don't you think?"

"Sounds good to me," I said. "You of all people should know how much I enjoy making a woman come."

"I knew you'd like that part," Pamela said. "But she wants to call the shots, and by 'she,' I mean the woman you get to have sex with, whoever it is."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It would be fine with me if your mystery woman just wants a quickie," Pamela said. "But it won't be a problem for me if she wants more than that. In fact, you have my permission to go to her house and spend the whole weekend having sex with her, if that's what she wants."

"Oh, really?"

"I don't think there's a good chance of that happening, but I'm not going to complain if it does."

"Why are you so generous all of a sudden?"

"Because I know some things that you don't," she replied. "Basically, since you asked Stephanie for sex, she and her friends are going to make sure you earn it. This CFNM party isn't going to be as quick and easy as your last one. But this is a package deal. You get to make the final decision, but it's all or nothing."

"I see." I had backed myself into a corner and I didn't see any way out of it, short of just refusing. That would offend my sense of honor and make me look bad to Pamela and her friends, so I didn't think I had a choice. "Okay, you can tell Stephanie I'll do it."

"I'll call her in the morning," said Pamela. "So I guess we've got a lot to do this week, eh, Mark?"

She was certainly right about that, so we got started right after dinner. The first thing we did was to choose some music and then choreograph a dance routine. The time was too short to learn anything very complicated, but we did put in some sexy moves that would make me look my best. After that, Pamela got out her sewing machine while I continued to practice. She modified a pair of my black pants by taking apart the seams and replacing them with Velcro. Then she cut up a white shirt to get the collar and the cuffs. A black bow tie and a cheap pair of cufflinks completed my stripper costume. The whole process made me horny and I'm sure Pamela felt the same way, but we were both too tired to do anything about it that night.

* * * * *

The next three days were pretty much alike. Pamela put in long hours at work and I practiced dancing. I also increased the intensity of my weightlifting and added two miles to my running in an effort to bring out my muscle definition as much as possible. I was sore for a day or so, but I got over it.

Stephanie had given Pamela a bottle of pills she wanted me to take. They were big green capsules that contained an herbal concoction that was supposed to make my erection bigger and longer lasting, and also stimulate my prostate to produce more seminal fluid. The label listed the ingredients as L-arginine, saw palmetto, yohimbe powder, maca root powder, and some things I couldn't pronounce. Stephanie assured Pamela that it was safe and that her husband had good results with it, and since I hadn't paid for it I didn't have to worry about wasting my money.

I had occasional thoughts about not doing the striptease but Pamela really wanted it to happen. Deep down, I realized that I wanted to do it as well, even though I knew that stripping was probably not the best thing for me to do. Word of it might get out if any member of Stephanie's soccer team lacked discretion, and I had no way of knowing how people would react if they found out.

My better judgment lost out to the idea that Stephanie, an attractive woman who was more than twenty years my junior, wanted me to watch me do a striptease. It was very flattering. The fact that Stephanie, or another desirable woman who was also probably twenty years younger than me, was willing to have sex with me was even better since it told me that I wasn't yet over the hill. In the final analysis, the week in Aspen was just a bonus. I would have agreed to the striptease even for no tangible reward at all. The thrill was enough. And of course, sex with Stephanie or with one of her friends was its own reward.

I looked at myself in the mirror after Pamela went to work on Friday morning and decided I had too much body hair to make a convincing male stripper. I started by just shaving my chest, but I decided the underarm hair had to go as well. I got a couple of disposable razors and a bottle of hair remover lotion, and then I spent the next forty-five minutes in the shower. Using the hair remover was the worst part, since it smelled so bad. When I was finished the only hair below my neck was a small patch of pubic hair. My arms and legs, my butt, my balls, and even the crack of my ass were hairless and smooth.

Another look in the mirror told me I needed a tan, or rather, a better one. I made a quick trip to town and went to a tanning salon. I chose the "sunless tan" since I didn't have much time. It was basically a spray-on tan in a shower stall, and I decided to go all out by doing it in the nude. The result was a light bronze that looked very real. Not wanting to be seen by anyone I knew, I hurried home. Once there I stripped down for another look in the mirror.

Perhaps I overdid it with the shaving and the tanning, but it felt pretty good. Wanting to get into the role more completely than I ever had before, I donned the white wrist cuffs and collar along with the black bow tie, plus a black g-string. I stood semi-nude in front of the mirror for several minutes, going over how I was going to dance at Stephanie's party. My cock started to get hard as I considered the possibilities.

I had a strong urge to take it out and jack off right then and there but I wanted to save every drop of my juice for later on. Stephanie, or one of her guests, was going to have sex with me after the party and I wanted to deliver a heavy load. I had pretty much pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind over the last three days while I concentrated on perfecting my striptease, but that became harder to do as the time got closer.

I traded the g-string for the rest of my dance costume and went through a flawless (un)dress rehearsal. The difficult part came after, when I had to put the pants back together so they would fit just right. When Pamela came home that afternoon I offered to do my show again, just for her.

"I think I'll wait for the real thing," she told me. "It'll be more exciting that way, and almost like I'll be seeing you for the first time."

Pamela went upstairs to get ready for the party and I realized that she hadn't watched any of my rehearsals during the previous week. In fact, she had left for work early and stayed late for the last three days, as if she wanted to spend as little time with me as possible. We hadn't had sex all week and I was pretty sure she hadn't even seen me without clothes for the same period. It gave me a strange feeling, a feeling of anticipation and anxiety, to know that my wife was doing what she could to make her experience a memorable one. I hoped that was her reason, and not because I was going to have sex with another woman. She had repeatedly assured me that she didn't mind, but she might think differently after it was all over.

I had time for one more rehearsal, and then I put my costume back on and added a jacket to cover my bare chest. I packed some clothes to wear after the party, plus the CD with my dance music, and then I watched TV while I waited. When my wife appeared, she was dressed in a long black dress with a V-neckline that went all the way down to her navel. A thin silver chain across her chest was all that kept it from falling open and revealing everything. Best of all, the left side of the dress was slit almost to her hip.

123456...8