For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how did you know that?" I asked, even though her smile told me she knew she was right.

"Because we both know you're an exhibitionist at heart," she said. "I saw it at the pool party and I see it now. You enjoy this."

"Maybe I do," I replied. "But I'm sure I'm going to enjoy what comes next."

"The reward you're looking forward to won't be for a while yet," Stephanie said as she took an envelope from a drawer and offered it to me. "But here's part of it."

"Uh, thanks," I said as I took it. "What's this?"

"Your fee for stripping," she said with a laugh. "You went all the way, just like I asked, so you earned it."

I looked in the envelope found ten one hundred dollar bills and a letter to a property management company in Aspen.

"Just give them a call and tell them when you want to use the condo," Stephanie explained. "But you'd better hurry before all the dates are booked."

"Thanks, but I'm a little short on pockets right now," I joked. "How about if you give this to Pam?"

"I'll make sure she gets it," Stephanie said as she stepped closer to me.

She took the envelope and I let her give me a hug. I could feel her big fake boobs, covered only by a thin layer of fabric, pressing against my bare chest. Perhaps I let the hug go on longer than I should have, but Stephanie was feeling me all over and I liked it. I explored her bare back with my hands, going lower and lower until I copped a feel of her butt. She didn't object.

"This is going to be a lot of fun," she said, more to herself than to me. "Yes it is..."

With that, she left me alone. I paused for a moment and then began to work my way around the house. The women had clustered in small groups and were whispering quietly as they stared at me. I approached the group in the dining room but they stopped talking and just looked at me. Apparently, no one was comfortable enough with the situation to make the first move.

I turned and had taken a step toward the adjoining living room when I felt someone touch my ass. I started to turn around but I decided I'd rather not know who it was. Everyone (including me) was going to get used to the situation sooner or later, so there was no need to rush things. There were two small groups of women in the living room but neither one opened up to invite me to join them. I had to turn sideways to pass between them and get to the patio and someone (it might have been Denise, but I wasn't sure) managed squeeze my balls as I went by.

The feeling of the woman's hand lingered on my scrotum and renewed my erection. Seeing my hard on as I went through the French doors and onto the patio, Erin worked up enough audacity to grab it. She didn't say a word as she examined the weight and hardness of my cock. Now that someone else had taken the first bold step, the other women decided to partake of the entertainment my bare body offered. They stroked and caressed and fondled all parts of my anatomy whenever I was close enough. Some of them may have been doing it because they were curious or horny, but others did it to embarrass and humiliate me. My ass was stroked and spanked numerous times. That wasn't too bad, but Kerri really made me feel it when she pinched my left buttock when we found ourselves alone on the patio.

"I've always wanted to do that to a guy," she giggled. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I mind," I replied. "That hurt!"

"I'm sorry," she said with some sincerity. "But I couldn't help myself."

"You could kiss it and make it feel better," I said with a big smile on my face.

"How about if I just rub it a little?" she offered with an equally big smile on her face.

"Go for it."

She smiled and stared at me with a look of mischief on her face.

"Tell me something, Mark," she said as she circled around me, inspecting my body by rubbing her hands all over it. "What's the sexiest part of your body?"

I wasn't sure if she wanted to know what other women thought about me, or what I thought about myself. I decided to go with my own opinion. "My legs."

"Not your cock or your ass?" she questioned as she passed behind me. She drew her hand across my ass and I was afraid she was going to pinch me again. She didn't, and instead came back around in front of me and rubbed my chest and pinched my nipples. "How come?"

"Well, I like the feel of my thigh muscles," I told her as she slid her hand slid down to my groin and felt my rapidly stiffening cock. "They feel hard and smooth to me, and I like the feeling of a woman's legs rubbing up against them. Besides, Pamela likes them..."

"They are nice," she said. "I'm going to feel them, okay?"

"Sure..."

Kerri spent the next minute rubbing my thighs and squeezing my leg muscles. She bent over slightly to reach lower, putting her head (and mouth) very close to my cock. If she had said or done anything to let me know she wanted to have any kind of sex with me I would have torn off her clothes and had my way with her right there on the patio. Instead she kept her cool and merely completed her examination of my legs.

"So you want to be our naked sex toy?" she asked as she moved behind me and reached around to massage my chest and play with my nipples some more. Then she moved her hands down and around so she could feel my ass.

I didn't know how to answer her question. I was already naked, of course, but agreeing to be a sex toy might open up other possibilities – good and bad. Kerri kept her hands on my waist as she circled back around to face me. She had a wicked little grin on her face and a look in her eyes that told me she was testing me. For her first time at a CFNM party she really seemed to know what she was doing. I was a little bit afraid, but that didn't overcome my strong sense of lust and arousal. My cock knew what it wanted, and it betrayed my feelings to anyone who looked down.

"Yes," I answered. "I'll be your naked sex toy if that's what you want."

"Yes, and I can see you'll probably enjoy it," Kerri said as she reached out and tapped my erection with a finger.

"I hope so," I said as she circled around me again.

"Not bad," she said as she fondled my cheeks. "Good ass."

Lastly she came around in front of me again so she could hold my balls with one hand and my cock with the other.

"Nice balls," she said, fondling my nuts. Then she got a good grip on my shaft and gave it several strokes. "Nice cock."

I groaned, and then groaned again when Kerri left me and went back into the house. Things were not going as I had anticipated when I agreed to come to the party, but my body clearly liked what was happening. I expected further unforeseen developments and I wasn't wrong.

I retreated to the kitchen to fix myself another drink. Angela and Heather were there for the same reason, but they stopped working when they saw me. They both smiled at me and then dropped their gaze to my groin. The way their eyes moved in unison was almost comical, but it was also enough to give me another erection.

"I find that most appealing on a man," Heather said to me. "I wonder if all women do."

Angela nodded her head but didn't say anything as she continued to stare at my cock.

"I hope so," I replied, somewhat amazed that I was standing there naked and talking to two women who had just watched me do a striptease in their friend's living room. "They should take it as a compliment."

"Can you raise and lower it anytime you want?" Angela asked. (This woman was really new at this.)

"Not usually," I told her. "It just sort of responds when it wants to."

"So you don't claim any responsibility for it?" said Heather. "Typical..."

"I can say without a doubt that women are responsible for all of my erections," I said.

"So who's responsible for this one?" Angela wanted to know.

"You are. Both of you."

"I like that," Angela beamed.

"How about moving it around for us?" said Heather.

So I stood in front of them, in the middle of the kitchen, and let them watch as I rocked my hips and waved my erection from side to side.

"This is fun," Angela giggled. "I think I like watching a guy's dick."

"Yeah," Heather agreed. "It's almost as much fun as watching him dance naked."

"You liked my dancing, then?" I said.

"Oh, yes, and I think you should do it more often," she told me. "That was a pretty hot show."

"Thanks," I said. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Well, all in all, I think it made us as hot as it did you," she teased. "Say... what are you doing in two weeks? My sister's having a birthday party for her best friend and she's wants to hire a stripper. And I'd love to see you dance again..."

I thought about having another group of women screaming for me to take my clothes off. I could use the money, of course, but I had no desire to be known as someone willing to strip for any group of women who happened along. Even so, I gave her my phone number and told her to have her sister call me.

"Oh, goody," Irene said as she and Megan came into the kitchen. "You're hard. I like looking at a hard man."

"We're always looking at you, Mark," Megan said in her delightful Dutch accent. "Especially since we can see all we want right now."

"When you notice a woman," Angela said, "what part of her do you look at first?

"Her face," I replied. I felt myself blushing, or maybe it was the heat in the room. Or maybe it was the fact that I was stark naked in front of four women I had just met.

"Really?" Angela said. "Why?"

"Simple," I said, "I want to see if I know her."

"Okay," Heather said. "So what's the second thing you look at?"

"Her legs."

"What about her boobs?" Irene asked. "Do you like large breasts?"

"Not too large," I replied as I eyed the modest bustlines of Heather, Irene and Megan and compared them to Angela's much bigger bosom. "But the size isn't as important to me as the shape. Some women just have prettier breasts than others."

"And some men have prettier cocks than others," Megan replied as she gazed at my erection. "You're one of the lucky ones."

"Thanks," I said.

"Hmmm... so I guess you didn't get to see your favorite things when you were dancing," Irene said. "How did that make you feel?"

"Well, I was hoping everyone would be wearing short skirts, so I was kind of disappointed."

"Too bad for you, Mark," Megan laughed. "You'll have to make do with a little cleavage, since none of us is naked like you."

"Well, there are plenty of places I can go to see naked women if I want," I told her. "In the meantime you guys can have your fun."

"You know, Mark, your cock is pretty," Angela said as she bent over to get a better look. She was so close I could feel her breathing on the head of my cock.

"Touch it, Angela," Irene said.

"Is that okay, Mark?" Angela asked, looking up at me.

"Sure, no problem," I replied. "Touch it all you want."

Angela smiled, and then she gently touched my erection. It throbbed as she rubbed my cock head for several seconds. She proceeded to examine my erection in an almost clinical fashion, pinching the head and wrapping her hand around the shaft. She pulled my cock to first one side and then the other before she lifted it against my belly so she could get a good look at my balls.

"I can feel it throbbing," she declared as she held onto it.

"I wish they made dildos that could throb and get hot like that," Heather said, causing Angela to blush.

She started to pull upward, forcing me to stand on my tiptoes until she let go of my erection.

"Sorry, Mark, I got carried away," said Angela. "You have a lovely cock."

"Thanks," I said. "Tell all your friends."

"Huge dicks are highly overrated in my opinion," said Irene as she took a turn fondling my erection. "I know you guys all like a girl with huge tits but..."

"Not true," I interrupted.

"But I don't feel the same way about cocks," she went on, ignoring my protest. "I used to have a boyfriend with a huge cock. I'd give him a blowjob and my jaw would be sore for days. I'll take a normal penis anytime."

"How about tonight?" I offered.

Irene just chuckled and then she dropped my erection. She didn't say anything else until it stopped bouncing.

"Let's go back to the party," she said to the others. "Mark's not leaving anytime soon, and I'm sure we'll see more of him."

"Whatever," I mumbled.

Determined to make the best of things, I began to enjoy the compliments and the attention. I strutted around the house, entertaining the women in small groups by posing for them and letting them touch and feel my body even more than they already had. In the process of doing that I got to know a little about them. I learned what position each of them played on the soccer team, who was the youngest (Angela) and the oldest (Denise), which ones were married (all but Nicki and Robin), which ones had children (seven of them), and where they worked. (Erin, a stay-at-home mom, was the only one who didn't have a job.)

It didn't surprise me that most of their husbands knew each other; in fact, six of them were playing poker with Stephanie's husband, George. Just as important, I found out that Holly's husband was working a night shift and he wouldn't get home until about two o'clock in the morning. That reassured me because it meant the CFNM party wasn't going to last all night.

I was on my way to the kitchen to get another drink when Holly intercepted me and steered me into the breakfast nook.

"How about just standing still for a moment, please?" she asked as she reached over to the wall and turned on the lights. "I want to get a good look at you in all your naked splendor."

I thought there was plenty of light in the house the way it was, but now I felt like I was really on display.

"I've gotten a pretty good look at you already," Holly said, "but this is much better. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all," I said without hesitation. I knew I had a good body and if Holly wanted an eyeful, then she could have one. "Take your time."

I put my hands on my hips and stood about four feet in front of my hostess, facing her. The only emotion she showed was a slight smile that never changed, but I watched her eyes move slowly up and down, having a really good look at my body. It wasn't simply a glance as I was expecting, but she stared at me for well over a minute, carefully inspecting my nakedness. I began to feel uncomfortable under her scrutiny and I found myself having to look away before she was finished.

"Had enough yet?" I finally asked her.

"No, not really," she said matter-of-factly. "You've got quite a package there, Mark, more than I expected."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, how about turning around for a moment?"

I turned to face away from her and saw Pamela and Denise watching from the kitchen. They appeared to be especially amused by my situation, as if they shared a private joke or a secret of some kind.

"You look like you spend time in the weight room," Holly said after another minute. "You have a first class butt, Mark."

"I'm glad you approve."

"Yours is one of those butts women will always point out to their girlfriends and say, 'Wow! Look at the buns on that one!'"

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I'll bet you do," Holly laughed. "Okay, Mark, you can turn around again."

"Glad to be of service," I said with a slight mocking tone in my voice. "Anything else?"

"Just one thing," she replied as she stepped closer to me. She put her left hand on my shoulder and wrapped her right hand around my cock. I started growing again and after about a dozen strokes I was fully hard. Then she let go.

With that, she went out to the patio and left me alone. I felt my heart pounding in my chest and so I continued my quest for another drink in the kitchen. I'd had enough wine so I downed a shot of whiskey and then went into the living room. I saw April and Rhonda sitting on the sofa, watching me. April motioned for me to sit between them, so I walked over as she and Rhonda scooted apart to make room for me. Their body heat had warmed the leather cushions and they felt warm and sensuous against my bare skin. The sight of April's thigh, exposed by the slit in her dress, and Rhonda's knockers in her halter-top sundress kept me as hard as a rock.

"I enjoyed seeing you dance, Mark," April said to me. "We make a good team."

"How so?" I wondered.

"You gave me quite a thrill during my lap dance," she explained. "I haven't been attracted to another man since I met my husband, and here you are, sitting right next to me... and you're naked!"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should," April continued. "Your lean body excites me. I like my men sleek and not too muscular."

"Me, too," Rhonda agreed. "And your erection is really nice, too. Stand up, please, and let me get a good look at what you're so proud of."

I blushed at her request, but I complied just the same.

"I love the sight of a man's cock when it's hard," said Rhonda. "And this one's right in front of me."

"The head is like a big, purple mushroom," April said as she smiled and put her hands on my legs. "It's exquisite."

"Stand still," Rhonda said as I started to squirm. She felt the inside of my thigh with her fingers, sliding her hand upward until she had my balls in her palm. She lifted my penis with her other hand so she could see my balls. "Spread your legs, please."

I did as she asked, hoping she didn't want to squeeze my balls. I watched her eyes as she studied my anatomy. She tugged my scrotum to loosen the skin, and then she fondled my testicles and measured their size with her fingers.

"His balls are large," Rhonda said to April. "I think that's a good sign. My experience is that men with large balls are more virile. What do you think?"

"They're big, like ripe plums," April agreed as she lifted them to feel their weight. She shifted her attention to my erection, feeling how hard it was, spreading my piss hole with her fingertips, studying my veins, and probing the entire length of my shaft. "This is certainly a fine example of a man's manhood."

"You know, I've been married to the same man since I was eighteen," Denise declared as she joined the little group, sitting in my vacated spot on the sofa. "He's pretty big, like Mark here, but I've always wondered about other guys' penises. I guess that's why I come to these parties."

"We've seen a few shapes and sizes," Rhonda said. "Haven't we?"

They giggled and I wondered how often they had parties like this.

"As the saying goes," Rhonda continued, "I've been around the block a few times, and I've seen long ones and thin ones, short ones and fat ones. I rarely found one that was long and fat, but there were way too many that were short and thin... unfortunately."

"Right..." April said with a far-away look in her eyes. "Cocks are nice, but they're still second to the buttocks as far as attractiveness goes."

"So you're a butt woman, eh?" said Denise. "Why's that?"

"There was this time at cheerleader practice when I was just a sophomore in high school," April explained. "Actually, it happened about once a week. A group of bullies would strip another student and push him into the gym so he had to run past us to get to the locker room. They usually covered their groins with their hands as they ran by, but the image of all those bare buns stuck in my mind. I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"I see," Denise said. "Okay, Mark, turn around and let us have a good look at your ass."

I was so hot from their groping and fondling that I did as she asked, with no hesitation. April enthusiastically fondled my buttocks, squeezing and prodding so she could feel the shape and firmness of my ass. They were a little bit sore from the slaps and pinches they had received, and the touch of her hands made them feel much better. Then she spread my cheeks with her hands so she could see my anus.

1...345678