For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, no hair there, either," Denise said. "It just makes oral sex so much more appealing, don't you think?"

"Definitely," April said as she released my buttocks and ran both palms over them again.

"Nice smooth skin with just a couple of hand prints to discolor things," she remarked. "You only get firm, muscular buttocks like these by running, right, Mark?"

"I suppose so..."

"Dancers have good ones, too," said Rhonda.

"Yes, he does remind me of the guys on Dancing with the Stars," said April. "Not his dancing... just his ass."

Denise stood up beside me with a big smile on her face and ran one hand over my butt while she took hold of my cock with the other.

"They're both so tight and firm, yet still pliable in just the right way," she said. She cupped her hand over each of my buttocks in turn and then she started to slide her fingers between them. "Move your hips a little for me, Mark."

Without saying anything I began to roll my hips in a figure-eight motion like a hula dancer. Denise kept her left hand on my cock while she used a finger on her right hand to explore between my buttocks. She worked her finger around my anus and then slipped it in. That was a feeling I hadn't experienced outside of a doctor's office. She stroked my cock in sync with the finger-fucking she was giving me, and only my cock ring kept me from shooting my load.

This was the sort of thing that I had expected at a CFNM party, but Denise and the others were so blunt and explicit that I was amazed. They talked about my body like I was a piece of merchandise on sale at the mall. No woman had ever been so direct about my body, not even my wife after many years of marriage. They kept me aroused just by looking at me and talking about me.

I was getting close to coming when Denise pulled out her finger and slapped my ass.

"Yes!" April exclaimed. "Spank it again! As hard as you can..."

WHACK!

The second one definitely stung. I knew that hand print was going to be visible for a while.

"Thanks for coming over to talk to us, Mark," Rhonda said. I look forward to the rest of the evening."

"Sure, anytime," I mumbled as I reached back to rub the sting out of my ass. I had a full erection but for some reason I knew April, Rhonda and Denise were all watching my buttocks as I walked away from the sofa and out onto the patio.

That's where I found Erin and Robin. They asked me to go into the kitchen and bring them each a glass of wine, and they paid close attention as I did so. They were talking about vacation travel when I returned, and they seemed to be completely at ease with having me join their conversation. I was impressed with how friendly the two women were, and I relaxed a little. I told them about SCUBA diving in Hawaii and the Bahamas, and for a few minutes I forgot that I was stark naked.

But that didn't last long.

"Stephanie told us you like to go skinny dipping," Erin said. "Do you dive naked, too?"

"Um... no," I mumbled. "I don't like to leave things dangling when there's fish in the water."

"Afraid something might take a bite out of your little friend, eh?" Robin giggled as she reached out and nudged my cock. Then she took a step closer and grabbed my balls. "Or maybe something might mistake these guys for fish eggs..."

"Right," I stammered. I pulled away slightly and that prompted Robin to let go of my testicles. "And besides, it's cold when you go down deep."

"Not every place where you can go down is cold," said Erin as she stroked the side of my growing penis. "Some of those places, especially the really wet ones, are quite warm, aren't they?"

"Uh, yeah... yes they are."

"You're breathing hard," Robin said. "What's the matter? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, yeah," I admitted as Erin continued to knead my dick. "But with all this teasing and handling, I don't know how long I can last. Do you guys know what you're doing to me?"

"Of course we do," Erin said as she flashed a gorgeous smile. "You're not the first naked guy at one of our parties, you know? But don't worry... we'll hold back. You won't be coming until we're good and ready."

"What does that mean?"

"That means that all you have to do is enjoy it, Mark," Robin said as she took the chance to feel my erection. "Now that is a hard one!"

"Forgive me for changing the subject," Erin said. "But I'm curious about something."

"What do you want to know?" I said, grateful that they had stopped playing with my cock."

"At what age did you lose your virginity?" Erin asked. "I always ask guys that when I get the chance."

"I was fifteen," I replied.

"That's pretty young," she said. "Give me some details to make me believe you."

"The story's even less believable," I told her. "I was seduced by a woman on my paper route. She was divorced, but I didn't really know what that meant until later. She was probably lonely."

"She was looking for a hard dick, right?"

"That's the way I see it now, but at the time I didn't really care."

"And you did it in her house?" Robin asked.

"Yes, inside and also out back by her pool," I told them. "In fact, she was wearing a bikini the very first time I went to her house to collect for the paper."

"How old was she?"

"I'm not sure. Her daughter was a senior in high school, so I figure she was about forty."

"So your sex life got started early," Erin said. "Where is the most unusual place you've had sex?"

"Umm... in a state park," I replied.

"Oh, tell us all about that," said Robin.

"Yes, Mark," said Pamela. She was standing behind me and I hadn't known she was there until she spoke. "I'd like to hear that story, too."

"It was before I met you," I explained. "I was dating this girl who liked to make crazy bets. One time when she lost she had to get down on her knees and give me a blowjob."

"So?" Robin said. "A blow job... big deal."

"She absolutely hated to give blowjobs," I told them. "And the bet called for her to give it to me outside, in the daytime, and she had to swallow it all. She had to be naked and we had to walk at least sixty paces in a straight line away from her clothes. That way she couldn't do it in a backyard behind a fence. I wanted her to take a risk."

"And she went through with it?" asked Robin.

"She did," I said. "We left her clothes in the car and walked back into some trees. It was a weekday and the park was just about empty, but anyone who drove by could have seen us. There were some boats on the lake, but they were pretty far away. I doubt if any of them saw anything."

"What was she going to get if she had won the bet?" Erin asked.

"She liked to give spankings," I told them. "She would have used a belt on me if she had won. And I would have been the one to leave my clothes in the car."

"Ouch!" Robin said, rubbing her own buttocks as if she knew what a spanking felt like.

"Yeah," I said. "And she liked to swing hard."

"What was this girl's name?" Pamela asked.

"Sally," I replied.

"She sounds like my kind of girl," Robin laughed. "I bet she'd fit right in with the rest of us, too."

"Well, if you ever meet her be careful what you bet on," I said. "Sally liked to make bets for spankings..."

"And you liked it, didn't you?" Pamela said.

"I liked anything that let me spend time with Sally," I said. "And I especially liked anything that led to sex with her."

"What was so great about her?" my wife asked.

"She had a real nice body," I explained. "Too bad she wasn't very pretty. If she had been better looking, we might have gotten married long before you came along."

"That's her loss," Erin said. "But she's probably enjoying a CFNM party of her own right now. Come on, let's go back inside."

The three of them left me, laughing and giggling as they went into the living room. I stood there for a moment, wondering what was going to happen next, and then I decided to make a trip to the bathroom. I didn't really need to go, but being alone for a few minutes gave me a chance to think things over. Pamela and Stephanie had wanted me to talk to all of the women and I had done just that. I didn't really mind; in fact I thought it was kind of fun. I wondered if I would feel the same way if another hour passed and I was still naked. Each of them had gotten a close up look at me and most of them had taken advantage of the opportunity to grope me in one way or another. They also hadn't let me forget that I was just the naked man at their party, invited solely for their amusement.

I hadn't forgotten about getting to screw one of them after the party, of course, so I stayed in the bathroom and thought about it. I didn't expect to be allowed to choose which one I wanted, but maybe they would ask for my opinion. My first thought was to choose a blonde, mostly because I had been married to a brunette for so long. I figured a little variety would be fun. Stephanie's big boobs and long legs made her a good choice, but I thought the other blondes were prettier. All except for Holly, that is. No one would ever call her ugly, or even unattractive, but there was something about her that just turned me off.

Leaving out Stephanie and Holly left me with a choice between Irene, April, Rhonda, Erin and Robin. I thought Robin was incredibly sexy, but she was too much like my wife to give me the variety that I wanted. Rhonda had a pair of tits that would make for a fun time and she had practically boasted of her sexual experience earlier, so it was possible she could show me something new. Irene and Erin were both very easy on the eyes, but their clothes kept me from knowing what their bodies were like. For all I knew they might have been just skin and bones under their clothes, and taking either one to bed might be like fucking a bag of garden tools. Having met her before, I knew quite a bit more about April, of course. She was still as pretty as always, but running had transformed her body and she wasn't as cuddly as I remembered.

All that made for a tough decision, so I decided not to limit my choice to just the blondes. I had been in the bathroom too long, however, so a review of the brunettes would have to wait. I made my way to the kitchen, chatting briefly with Megan and Heather as I passed through the living room. Once in the kitchen I fixed a drink and found a notepad in a drawer. To keep my thoughts organized and make sure I didn't miss anyone, I wrote down the names of all the women in two columns – blondes on the left and brunettes on the right

There were seven names in each column and I ranked the blondes according to how much they appealed to me for the one night stand of my fantasies. Then I drew an arrow from each of the brunettes to where they would rank with the blondes. I put Pamela at the top of the list, and not just because she was my wife. Robin was the only one with a better all around body than Pamela, but Pamela's dark hair and green eyes gave her the edge. Holly ended up at the bottom of the list, along with Nicki and Irene.

I heard voices that indicated someone was on her way into the kitchen, so I stashed my notes in the drawer and moved across the room toward a snack tray. I was just putting a carrot stick in my mouth when Stephanie came up beside me.

"How's it going so far?" she asked. "Are you getting to know people?"

"I've met and talked with everyone at least once," I told her. "But I'm a little tired of being naked. Can you help me out?"

"No, Mark," she said. "Having you naked is the whole point. Besides, when you've got a dick and a body like yours there's nothing wrong with showing them off a little."

"I'm showing off more than a little," I said.

"Oh, come on, I know you're having fun," she replied. "This intrigues you, doesn't it? You want to know what happens next, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"She's right, Mark," said Pamela as she came into the kitchen with Angela. "We're not going to make you do anything dangerous or illegal, but there might be some humiliation and discomfort. Please don't go and quit on us now."

"I'm not quitting," I said defiantly. "But I do need to know if you're okay with this."

"I'm okay with it," Pamela assured me. "But don't ask me why right now. Is that okay with you?"

"I'm fine," I replied. "But I'm ready for this to end."

"If you quit now you forfeit everything you've earned so far," Stephanie said. "That means all the benefits we talked about. And I'll take this back..."

Stephanie reached into the kitchen drawer for the envelope she had given me earlier, but she pulled out my notes instead.

"So what's this?" she said as she looked at the paper.

"Nothing," I said, trying to hide my unease. I knew she was smart enough to figure out what the notes meant and I felt my cock shrinking.

"I see you've given us each a score," Stephanie said. "Is this how you rank us on sex appeal or something?"

"Sort of," I replied. "I was just trying to keep everyone straight in my head."

"So read 'em off," Pamela said to Stephanie. "How does my husband rate you and your friends?"

"There's two columns of names," Stephanie said. "It looks like blondes are on one side and brunettes on the other. Robin is the top blonde with a ninety-four, and you're the top brunette with a ninety-five."

"That makes me feel pretty good," Pamela said as she took the list from Stephanie.

"Holly's got the most voluptuous body of anyone on our team," Angela said as she looked over Pamela's shoulder at the paper. "Why did you rate her the lowest?"

"She's a sexy woman, no question about it," I began. "But I just met her and haven't had a chance to get to know her very well yet. Her clothes give me a hint of what she's got, but they aren't very revealing."

"Would you rate her higher if she was naked?" Pamela asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "I honestly can't say."

"Well, I'm sure she plans to keep her clothes on," Stephanie smirked. "Now, you gave the highest score to Pamela. I understand that, but tell us why you gave Robin two more points than Megan."

"Well, I really like Robin's body," I explained. "It's a lot like Pamela's. Megan's body is similar, but Robin is wearing a dress, and I think dresses are sexier than jeans, no matter how tight they are."

"Anything else?" Pamela said.

"I had a nice conversation with her and Erin out on the patio about SCUBA diving," I replied. "That tells me there's more to her than just a pretty face and a great body."

"So, who's dressed the sexiest tonight?" Pamela asked.

"You and April," I said without hesitation. "Your dresses are the most provocative. April's dress is perfect for showing off her legs, and your black dress is just about as sexy as you can get."

"I think we should hang onto this," Stephanie said, taking the paper from Pamela. "You never know when it might come in handy..."

Stephanie, Pamela and Angela left me alone in the kitchen so I stayed to get a little more to eat. I was hoping the party would end and that I could get dressed, but neither of those things happened right away. Things went on as they had before as the women clustered in small groups to talk about various things, while I was left to wander from room to room and group to group. It was nice that the women didn't ignore me but they never stopped their good natured teasing.

"Is it hot in here?" Erin said to me in the dining room, "or is it just you?"

"Hey, Mark," Rhonda said, calling me into the kitchen. "If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

"Since you've lost your pants," Kerri offered when I was getting a snack in the breakfast nook, "would you care to get into mine?"

"No, let's go to my place," Robin countered. "We can do all the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway."

A little bit later, when I was standing in the hallway waiting to use the bathroom, I overheard a fascinating (and disturbing) conversation between Rhonda and Angela. They were just around the corner in the living room and I don't think they knew I was there.

"I think the article was in Cosmo," Rhonda was saying. "It said if you ask a guy about fucking his ass at least half of them will say yes."

"Yeah, right!" the younger woman said, sounding surprised but interested. "I've never met a guy who admitted that he's ever had ever had anything up his ass."

"And most of them are lying. I think it's natural to be curious about it..."

"Well, my husband hasn't shown any interest in it, so why should other guys be any different?"

"Get someone in the right mood and they'll try anything," Rhonda declared. "And that goes for both men and women, gay or straight. I've tried it and it was good, but personally, I really love being on the other end."

"How did you get into that?"

"The first porno movie I ever saw had a woman using a strap-on with a guy," Rhonda told her. "It really turned me on, but I never brought it up with anybody I was dating. So when one guy said he wanted to fuck my ass, I let him, but only if he let me do his ass first."

"And he went along with it?"

"He sure did, with no hesitation at all. And we both loved it! After that the guys I went with had to get used to the type of fucking I liked or I dumped 'em. Eventually I found one I liked well enough and we got married."

Robin came out of the bathroom at that moment and I had to break away from my eavesdropping. I finished my business and returned to the party, planning to avoid Rhonda if I could.

"My mom taught me it was bad manners to stare at a guy's package," Kerri said as I passed through the living room. "But I can't help it. I've never been to a party like this before."

"Well, you know what they say," I told her. "Life is like a cock."

"Huh?" she said. "I don't get it."

"You know, when it gets hard... fuck it!"

She laughed at my joke, but it didn't cause her to pull down her pants and spread her thighs for me.

"Can I ask you a really personal question, Mark?" Denise asked as she came over to join us.

"Sure," I said. "But if it's too personal I might have to lie."

"I'm real good at spotting a lie, Mark," she replied. "Being married to Pamela you should know it comes with the job."

"I know," I replied. "That's why I never lie to her."

"And I'm pretty good at it, too," said Kerri. "And that's especially true since you're naked."

"So go ahead with your question," I said. "I won't lie, but I might not answer you, either."

"Okay, then," Denise said. "How often do you masturbate?"

"You weren't kidding," I said. "That is a personal question."

"Not too personal, I hope."

"Umm... no, not really."

"So, how often?"

"Not as much as I used to," I replied. "Before Pamela came along, that is. Before that I did it a lot, sometimes even when I had a girlfriend.""

"So, how often?" she persisted. "Twice a week? Once a day? What?"

"Oh, at least three or four times a week. Sometimes more."

"And what about now?" Kerri asked.

"Actually, I think I've only done it once or twice in the last six months," I told her. "And the last time was over two months ago, when Pamela was away."

"I'm not sure I believe that, Mark," Denise said. "Pamela told me you two haven't had sex in at least two weeks. How can you go that long without... you know... coming?"

"What can I say? I've been busy all week getting ready for tonight..."

"And what about last week?" said Denise.

"Well... I was working around the house, getting it ready to sell..."

"And you didn't take a few minutes to jack off?" said Kerri. "Out by the pool, maybe..."

There was something in her voice that told me she knew something, but as I thought back over the previous week I knew there was nothing for her to know. I had gone skinny dipping, probably every day, but I hadn't jacked off. I think I would have remembered that.

1...345678