For Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,108 Followers

Her long pretty hair was pulled tightly back in a bun and pinned into place with a yellow pencil. Her breasts were round and full, but still quite firm and with her nipples rigidly standing before them, they were picturesque in the dim light. How he wished he could be right there, her calves arched by heels, loosely grazing the back of his own. And that was enough for him. His hot semen pumped into the air and settled back down over the head of his cock. The remainder fell onto his t-shirt and jeans. But he didn't care. His hand didn't stop stroking and his cock only softened slightly. This was too much.

Alex glanced over at the other brother just as he let out a loud groan and caught a glimpse of the ropey liquid explosion which flooded his groin. She somehow doubted that one orgasm would be enough for her "clientele". Tom's hand gripping her hair tightly refocused her attention.

Now that she was paying attention to him once more, Tom aggressively pressed her head down. The last few inches that separated her mouth from his cock quickly closed, although it seemed like an eternity to him. Then his cock's wide red head pressed against her lips, forcing them apart.

The steady pressure on the back of her head and the forward thrust of his dick gave Alex little opportunity to resist. Within her conscious mind she was still in control- she had not yet surrendered to any of the more primal desires which were humming to life deep within her. For now, they were going ignored.

Tom would lose his patience with the prostitute his father had hired the moment his penis broke the guardian circle of the woman's lips. He had not yet enjoyed the promises of a woman's body and the subtle shift of warm air over his tip encouraged him deeper. His thrusts were strong and eager, full of youthful energy and inexperience. His eyes would not vacate their stare on their meeting. He loved that his cock spread her lips wide and tight over her mouth's opening.

"Oh, God. This is fantastic," the young man groaned.

Alex looked up at him, her left hand lightly stroking his shaft as her head was forcefully bobbed on the wide girth of his penis. Her tongue stroked the underside of his cock as she sought to finish him before he turned to other orifices. Since she had seen no condoms, she knew that once again more than just her sanity was at risk.

Tom let out another howl of delight as the small tip of her tongue traced small lines of pleasure beneath the tip of his cock head. Both of his hands drifted to the back of her head now, as his hips failed to keep up with the urgency of his need. They could not thrust fast enough, nor deep enough, to sate his lust. His thick shaft glided in over her lips, her tongue and peaked just as it prodded into the back of her throat. Then out again. Thin trails of saliva glistened beneath the low wattage bulb hanging overhead.

Tom felt more powerful and alive then ever before and a way of life for the young man would be entrenched in his mind. His broad thighs flexed and pressed onward as they pressed deeper and deeper into Alex's mouth. Her hand was moving more eagerly and enthusiastically over his shaft as it was abandoned by her mouth. He nearly jumped in surprise, when her free hand lightly stroked the underside of his balls, teasing him farther and farther along.

By the time Alex toyed with his balls, Tom was quite near to his limit. A few soft strokes across the bottom of the heavy pair of testes would be too much. Alex felt the familiar pulse of orgasm jump within them and the explosion would race along his length until a thick jet of white sticky semen filled her mouth.

Tom had no intention of letting his semen spill. But he could not bear any further movement within her mouth. The sudden sensitivity of his entire groin region caused him to freeze as his hands locked into Alex's hair like a vise grip, pinning her mouth on his shaft. Alex took the power from him, as her hands continued their mischievous work. She had no intention of dealing with another orgasm from him, so her hand pumped his shaft while she continued to toy with his balls. More and more of his unbearably salty jism spilled into her mouth. She was forced to begin swallowing quickly, in an effort to take it all.

By the time Tom managed to pull his cock free from her lips and the last of his orgasmic cries faded, Alex had drank nearly all of the fluid. But "Paul" had other ideas, as Tom dropped to the floor opposite the bed, his cock softening between his fat thighs.

"Don't swallow all the boy's juices. Spit some on yer hand," he instructed.

Alex, still seated on the edge of the other bed, with her thighs spread wide for Tom, nodded. She spit a sizable blend of semen and saliva into her hand and stared back at the older man.

"And?"

"Don't be sassy with me bitch. Put on a show for us. Rub that shee-it into yer cunt. Lube it up real nice and good. Wait. Wait. Slide farther back up the bed before ya do. I want everyone to see this."

Alex dutifully pushed herself farther up the bed until her naked back rested against the wall and her high heels dug into the sheets and mattress. She tried closing her legs up a little in the process, hoping to maintain some personal sense of modesty.

"Keep 'em spread whore," was her answer to that. Paul obviously intended to get his full money's worth. Only twenty minutes had passed since she had entered the room and she still had over an hour and half to go. Alex began to get the feeling that she was not going to avoid the attentions of the other two men much longer.

Alex legs parted of their own volition and slid farther down the bed. The other boy slid his chair farther over so as to get a better view, as his penis began to harden once more. Alex carefully turned her hand over, spilling the contents onto her lower stomach. Her hand began to lazily circle the warm liquid over her belly and crotch, avoiding her actual opening as much as possible.

"Get it in there nice and good. We don't need you to be coy with us," Paul grumbled once more. Alex didn't know why he cared so much, he obviously would screw anything that moved. She cast her eyes downward once more, to where her hand was creeping towards her lips. The goopy mess trailed behind it, spreading a glistening film of white material as a pathway.

The first touch of her fingertips to her pussy reminded her that she was battling with her own desire. There was a sudden internal spark of excitement as they slid farther down, tracing the outline of her labia and clitoris. Unable to bear the stares of the other occupants of the room while she pleasured herself, she closed her eyes and tossed her head back against the wall.

Free in a land unto herself, Alex allowed her mind to wander. She was safe, at home, on her own bed, masturbating while thinking of she and Mike's passionate sex. Soon he would be home, and they would pick up where they had left off before he went to work. She could imagine his warm long rod sliding into her soaking pussy.

The three men watched as the greatest pornographic show they had ever seen unfolded before them. They did not mind that her eyes were closed or that she seemed to be imagining someplace else. All the three of them cared about was the rapid fire caress of her right hand in her pussy. They were transfixed by the sight of two of her fingers slide into the spread pink folds and then withdraw, before sliding home again. Each was wondering what his cock would feel like in there and each was championing their own ability to please a woman in their own minds.

When Alex's left hand reached up to press into her breast, they did not know where to look. They had to stroke their cocks to something which they could not totally encapsulate in their small minds.

The beautiful woman, legs spread wide with a pair of black high heels capping her feet, masturbated energetically for them. She could not get enough of her own body and quickly her movements and breathing would reflect it. The pace of the rise and fall of her chest would quicken, and soon her gasps would be audible. Two fingers on her right hand plunged in and out, abandoning the hot, glowing hole only to furiously rub over the surface of her clitoris.

"Mmmmhm, yesss," Alex hissed under her breath. Her fingers plunged back into her, fluids covering their surface and scenting them with her essence. She was nearing her first orgasm when reality would strike.

A sudden addition of weight on the foot of the bed told her that she was no longer alone to her reveries. The boys had enough playing. Tom's brother was rapidly crawling towards her splayed thighs, his naked body jiggling as he raced towards the promise of her sex. Alex's eyes fixed him in place as she tried to slam her thighs back together. But the boy had already made it to her knees and the combination of his weight and the strength of his prying arms forced them painfully open again. Her arms shot out, nails bared like claws as she struggled to fight through the desire burning within her and delay the inevitable until she could be strong. But Paul was soon by her side, his powerful arms added to his son's onslaught and she soon found her arms held above her head against the wall by one of his large hands.

Alex's eyes darted from the encroaching penis threatening her vagina and back to the larger cock which was angling for her mouth. The boy between her legs would not need a second thrust to hit her pussy. The first one was strong and quick, and the wide tip of his penis slid deep into her vaginal opening until it bottomed out with his balls nestled firmly against her body.

She let out an unintentional gasp at the wave of pleasure that rode upwards with the thrust of his cock. That little gasp was the only opening the father needed and his cock was guided quickly into her mouth. His spare hand pulled her mouth firmly up its length until it was pressed into her throat. His massive thighs began to hammer in short bursts into her mouth, which was stressed to a new maximum. His was a long cock, but just as wide as his sons' and it caused Alex's jaw to painfully tear at its muscles as they sought to accommodate the size.

Despite the pain that glowed in her jawbone, Alex could not deny that the boy had struck her at the perfect moment. Her desire for pleasure had reached a peak as she masturbated that could not be retreated from. And the thick girth of his cock was more satisfaction than her fingers could have delivered. The boy leaned forward, his bulky arms bracing his heavy body up as he drove his penis and out, in and out.

If Alex could have cried out in pleasure she would have, but all she could manage was a stifled moan with the large penis filling her orally. Her mind cried out for sanity and control, but her physical needs muffled it. Alex would be unaware until afterwards, with the amount of quickness that she surrendered to her desires.

But the men would not miss the surrender. The boy made sure to yell it to all parties present.

"God! She's thrusting on me. She's pushing her vagina on my dick. The bitch wants it! What a whore!"

Paul managed a few grunts of satisfaction in response as he powered his penis further and further into her throat. Her dark hair was still tangled in his fingers, but he was no longer forcing her head to move on his cock. She was doing it on her own.

Alex was quickly becoming the wanton slut that the men had hired. Her pussy was flooded with juices as the broad smooth surface of one of Paul's sons' cocks drove in and out. The delectable pulling sensation of her pussy walls across the dick as it retreated sent shivers up her spine. Her mouth eagerly sucked down the length of the penis in her mouth, she wanted it all to herself. She wanted to be filled entirely by the rods that penetrated her from opposite ends. Her hips were working vigorously on the penis within her, perhaps too much so, as the young man flooded her pussy for the first time that day with cum.

"Fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming! Goddamn," he yelled to no one in particular. His hips still hammered into her as he celebrated the ongoing clamping of her pussy walls on his length. It was not until his cock had softened and his hips had tired that he would slide it from her.

The moment her pussy was vacated, it was filled by a jealous Tom. He had only come in her mouth and now wanted a piece of pussy. He didn't mind that his brother's jism lubricated the tunnel, he just wanted to bury his dick inside her.

Alex was greatly pleased that another cock found its way inside her. When it had been abandoned by the other, her hips had waved explicitly in the air, trying to beckon some attention back to them. And now with the thick girth of their father's cock buried in her mouth, and Tom fucking her semen-filled pussy, Alex came.

"Gnhhhhhhh. Unhhh, unhhh, gnhhhhh!"

Even though the noises were gibberish, the men knew what they meant. Their whore was out of control in her own explosive orgasm. The sudden tightening of her throat and the vibrations of her cries on Paul's length sent him over the edge. Rather then spray his cock deep in her throat he vacated her mouth and sprayed his jizz downwards. Alex's head swerved, mouth open, to catch as much of the sticky fluid as possible, but much of it landed across her face and neck. Her tongue went to work on licking her lips and mouth clean of the stuff, swallowing every last drop.

Now with her mouth free and her mind absent, she cried out encouragement to the young overweight man hammering into her pussy.

"C'mon Tom! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck that's it! Don't be a pussy! Fuck me!"

The young man had heard and seen a lot, but the sight of the formerly resistant teacher crying out for him to fuck her was overwhelming. Slightly angered by her insults and eager to prove his masculinity, he fought with every urge to keep from coming. Over and over his cock and balls would hit home, a loud wet slapping noise filling the room.

He couldn't hold out much longer, but it gave Alex the opportunity to come once more. When her cries started and her pussy clamped down again, Tom lost control and exploded within her. His cock fired like a shot gun, pulsing and twitching as another load of fluid sprayed her depths. He would roll to the side immediately, his penis spurting several globs of cum onto her body as he landed beside her on the bed.

Alex lay there beneath the yellowed ceiling tiles, her breathing slowing, and her mind gradually regaining control of her faculties. She could distinctly recognize the trail of juices across her body as her pussy's orgasmic release faded. The warm liquid puddles cooled slowly and dried, their white amoebic shapes fading into her skin as they did so.

The sudden resumption of sanity was too quick. Some part of her still savored the pleasure of sexual orgy while the now dominant part decried her failing and the surrender to primacy. For a few moments she would lay there, her eyes and conscious mind barely registering anything. To the three men in the room, she simply appeared lost, her body shivering slightly. In somewhat of a stupor, she lurched from the bed, stumbling over Tom's brother and into the bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and squatted on the toilet and let loose a stream of urine from her bladder. She was still naked, but for her heels, and covered in semen. Alex could hear the ritualistic heavier drip of the boy's cum into the toilet bowl as she peed. Even after she was finished she still sat there, too stunned and tired to cry. How quickly she had transformed from a reserved, intelligent, and respectable woman, into a wanton slut with a nymphomaniac twist.

Movement from the corner of her eye barely registered. The three men entered, single file, still naked. Their penises were erect once more and aiming pointedly for their prey. Only an hour had elapsed for Alex and she still owed them a debt.

Alex was too numb for the first assault. Tom's brother pulled her head down over his penis and for nearly ten minutes he would rhythmically pound it into her. Alex's eyes were vague and truly hollow. Her mouth simply accepted its fate and it hastily swallowed the release of his fluid.

"Paul" would take his turn next, pulling her from her seat on the toilet and forcing her to bend over it. Alex stared into the dirty bowl as Paul's dick forced its way into her still wet twat and began its familiar thrusting. It was a large cock and stretched the pink lips fully and the strong forward moment often drove his ball sac into her clitoris. She would orgasm under the thumping assault, but it only showed in an increased rate of sobbing which she struggled to restrain. Twenty five minutes of it and Paul was done, more semen racing upward towards her womb, seeking to fulfill its natural duty and impregnate her.

When Paul had finished, he slid his dick from her and wiped its sticky wet surface across her backside. Tom would replace his father in her pussy, his smaller cock easily gliding in and out of the stretched tunnel. He would last longer, having cum twice already. The repeated pounding into her prone body, the steady pulse of her body on his cock, would take him to the edge twenty minutes later. Then the men casually left, leaving a few choice insults behinds, and checked out.

For one hour, Alex stayed in the restroom alternating between the shower and the toilet. She hoped to clean herself of the experience, but the memory proved too powerful and equal parts of lust and disgust would be summoned by its recollection.

The woman who emerged from the motel room was one slightly different then the one who had entered. She bordered on a brink of a chasm that would decide who she was and who she could become. But all she could think about was making it to her next appointment on time. Alex was clinging to the love she had for her family as the last raft which could buoy her descent.

Alex had used up much of her spare time to make it to the next appointment and as a result a small traffic accident would make her late. The building she pulled up to, ten minutes later then planned, was what would be considered a mansion. But three large Greek symbols hanging over its façade indicated that it was not a personal home. A sorority.

She pulled around back as instructed and as she stepped from her car she was met by two twenty-something girls wearing the prerequisite trend clothing- short flirty skirts, tight pink t-shirts, and flip flops, even in mid-December. These were the type of college girls that Alex had hated growing up. They passed through life operating on the credit that their looks and parents provided. She had earned what she had received and they did not.

"Nice of you to finally show up, whore."

"Yeah, we didn't pay for an hour just so you could show up whenever," blonde number two said.

"We've got your stuff inside. Everyone is waiting so hurry up," blonde number one followed.

Alex climbed the steps into the house, watching as the two real sluts' skirts revealed their panty-less crotches with each flouncing stair.

They pointed her up a stairway just off the kitchen and told her to wait upstairs for them. Alex climbed the dark old stairway by herself, listening to the creaking steps and wondering what was in store for her. She felt safer then before, wondering what damage a houseful of sorority girls could do. Alex felt like maybe she had been in the house before. Annabelle was in a sorority, but had moved out after the first semester there. Alex wondered if this was hers, and if so, what information they had gleaned on her daughter.

There was open door immediately before her at the top of the stairs, and a long narrow hallway stretched off to the left. Alex slipped inside to the room and looked at the items laid out across the bed. A wide variety of sex toys in different colors, shapes, and functions were laid out one after the other on half the bed. There was around twelve in all. On the other side was a sinister looking leather outfit and pair of patent leather boots.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,108 Followers